Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Man We Met At The Bar

"It wasn't the first time I had gone home with a stranger."

32
9 Comments 9
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
"CASSIE! Dear God. You are taking for-fucking-ever! Hurry your ass up!"

"Get off your high horse, Maggie. I'm working on it." I gave my self a once over in the bathroom mirror. My red hair was perfectly curled down my back and my silver strapless clung to my curves tightly. The dressaccentuated my rather curvy ass, and my natural 34C breasts. "Sexy." I whispered to myself, and strutted out of the room.

Maggie was sitting on the hotel bed in her tight red dress, her beach blonde hair up in a bun, and her D cup breasts were as perky as ever. She jumped up when she saw me and headed towards the door, our purses in hand.

Once we got out of the hotel we flagged down a cab and headed to the hottest bar in Miami, DV8. We walked right up to the bouncer, ignoring the line. He gave us a once over and then in a gruff voiced asked us for our names. He found our names on the VIP list and we headed inside, much to the frustration of everyone in line. Our plan of attack was to drink a lot to much, and find some sexy men to grind with, and then go home with.

We found a table and ordered six shots, three for each of us. We pounded them back like old pros, and strutted out to the dance floor. We danced with each other for half a song before two men came up to us and asked if we wanted to dance with them. And, well of course we did. They were hot. The man I was dancing with had a short buzz cut and Semper Fi tattooed on his bicep and introduced himself as Adam. He was the epitome of my type, and I was determined to go home with him. We danced through several more songs and then went back to our table to get more drinks.

Before too long Maggie and I were completely drunk, and very horny. We decided to put on a show for the two men, Maggie leaned in to me a kissed my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and she stuck her tongue in. Our tongues danced together while I grabbed her breast through her shirt. A loud moan escaped her mouth and her hand trailed over me. I put my free hand on the lap of my dance partner and rubbed his thigh. He took this as permission, and put his hands on my thigh and and back. Maggie and I continued making out as I rubbed this mans crotch. Adam nestled his face into the crook of my neck and began kissing my shoulder and neck.

When I looked up, the man Maggie had been dancing with, was gone. Oh well, I thought, I'm sure Adam will be okay with a threesome.

"Do you wanna get outta here?" Adam asked, looking at both me and Maggie. We both nodded Yes, and scooted out of the booth. The three of us left DV8 and climbed into a cab, and headed back to our hotel. The elevator ride of to our room seemed to be taking forever. I knew what I was about to get, and my pussy was aching for it. Several other people got on and off the elevator, ensuring a long ride up to the 19th floor. Adam had a hand around each of us, his hand rested on my ass. The elevator finally dinged and we got off at our floor. Maggie got the room key ready and slid it through and opened the door as soon as we got to it.

Before we had left we had brewed some coffee, for the sole purpose of our favorite sex trick. Adam sat on the foot one of the beds, and Maggie poured a cup of the steaming hot liquid. She set it on the floor next to the bed and got down on her knees in front of Adam.

ValeryHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryHilton

I sat next to Adam and and began passionately kissing him. Maggie unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down to the floor, and through them on the other side of the room. Adam took his shirt off and I took the chance and stood up and Maggie and I helped each other out of the dresses, laying kisses on each other's shoulders.

Maggie and I got down on our knees in front of Adam. Maggie began to stroke his throbbing cock as I took a drink of the coffee. This man was about to get a huge surprise. I let the hot coffee sit in my mouth while Maggie continuedstrokinghis cock. I then swallowed the coffee and leaned forward and put the tip of Adams cock into my mouth. Adam gasped when the heat from my mouth surprised him. Maggie giggled and I took his cock deeper into my mouth. Adam let out a long and quiet moan. I massaged his balls with one hand and the base of his cock with the other. I licked the bottom side of his cock, from the base to the tip, and then moved over, so Maggie could have a turn. The heat again surprised Adam and made him groan again. I let my hands trail over Maggie as I watched her suck Adams cock.

Maggie and I stood up and told Adam to lay on the bed. He scooted back and lied down, and Maggie and I climbed on top of him. Maggie smiled devilishly at him as she positioned herself by his head. I licked his cock one last time and then climbed on top of him, and slid his cock slowly into my aching pussy. As I did this Maggie swung her leg over him and positioned her pussy over his mouth, begging to my sucked.

I went down on his dick all the way, and then slowly raised it back up, and down. I sped of the motion each time, until I was furiously fucking his cock. I watched Maggie being eaten out, as she was watching me fuck this strangers cock. Maggie leaned forward and began playing with my tits, sucking on them and biting them. I could feel the orgasm start at my toes as it ripped through my entire body.

"OH Yeah! Ugh fuck me" I shouted. Maggies orgasm came shortly after mine began and the room was filled with our moans of pleasure.

After a few more moments in this position Maggie and I climbed off and Adam stood up. Maggie climbed back onto the bed, on all fours, and looked back at Adam, who was happy to fill the position. I watched and rubbed my pussy as he began fucking my best friends pussy from behind. I then slid underneath Maggie in the 69 position and she began licking my cunt as she was fucked doggy style. I could feel her large and hard nipples grazing the skin on my belly as she was fucked, this only heightened my pleasure. I heard a loud slap and then a pleasured groan from Maggie, a few more slaps followed, and I pictured my best friend being fucked and spanked from this man as she came all over his hard cock. My next orgasm was coming and I moaned loudly.

Adam climbed off us and began to rub his cock. We both waited for the cum shot eagerly. He exploded and his cum landed on Maggies face and tits. I leaned over and began licking the cum off her tits. I licked up to her mouth and began kissing her her. Adams cum tasted fantastic. I licked the cum off of Maggie and let her lick the cum off of Adams cock.

Published 
Written by SarahMarelli
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments