Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The P90SEX Adventures Part 2B

"This is the continuation from part 2A."

13
5 Comments 5
7.4k Views 7.4k
8.3k words 8.3k words
The P90SEX Adventures Part 2B

Note, please read part 2A before, this is the continuation from part 2A.

The girls headed back into the shower with the six guys behind them. Inside the shower the guys encircled the girls. From where we sat we could no longer see them. The dancers stood discussing the upcoming act with the girls privately, before the circle opened up and the girls were presented to the audience with the guys standing behind them.

To my surprise Nadia and Allie raised their arms above their heads and allowed the dancers to remove their t-shirts. The girls stood inside the shower - fully naked! The dancers reached for their cleaning mitts and the water started to rain down on them all once again. The guys formed two lines, and were ready for the show.

Allie was first to walk cautiously between the guys. Instantaneously, there were four pairs of hands rubbing her all over. Their mitts prevented any penetration, but you could tell that she was feeling a lot of friction. As she moved through the line of men, Nadia followed close in behind her and the guys gave her the same courtesy. The pleasure that she was experiencing was written all over her face too. Both girls were taken to a place of ecstasy and took the opportunity to touch, squeeze and stoke every penis; sometimes one at a time and sometimes two.

One of the dancers kneeled behind Allie and slid his mitt between her legs reaching for her pussy. As he brushed over her clitoris she squealed with delight. Allie leaned forwards slightly and gave the dancer better access to her pussy. He rubbed from her pussy to her ass and back again over and over again. She was going crazy from the pleasure.

He took his penis in his hands and rubbed himself all over her ass. She turned around and saw that it was the ‘cowboy’ that came to our table earlier on. She found him so hot and pushed herself up against him. The ‘cowboy’ started caressing her breasts, as she dropped her arms and took his penis in her hands stroking him ever so gently. The two of them seemed to forget that they were in the company of hundreds of people.

She rubbed her breasts up against his chest, tantalizing her erect nipples. Another guy came in behind her and pressed his body up against her back. She was enjoying being the ‘meat’ in their sandwich, and the show was getting extra steamy by the minute.

From behind her, the dancer reached around to hold her breasts. She turned around only to find herself face to face with the ‘Fireman’. It was his turn to take over the job of washing her.

Allie looked him in the eyes and said, “Will you help me? I think the other guy missed my most dirty spot of all.”

“Don’t worry sweet thing. You will be squeaky clean by the time I am finished,” the ‘Fireman’ replied. He picked up a bottle of body wash and poured some on Allie’s head. He proceeded to wash her hair ever so gently. She pressed herself up against his body, holding his penis with both hands and slowly began stroking him. He continued down her body to her shoulders, taking his time to massage her back. She was completely relaxed and looked like putty in his hands.

During this time, Nadia was being pampered by the other four dancers. She had one massaging her breasts and upper front section; one bent down on his knees, squeezing her ass and taking care of the lower back section; one lying on the floor of the shower in front of her scrubbing up and down her legs carefully brushing over her pussy with every stroke; and one on her side rubbing himself up against her as he washed her back and neck. Nadia’s eyes were closed and suddenly she started spasming through a raging orgasm.

The ‘Fireman’ continued his magic on Allie’s body. After taking his time to massage her breasts and upper body, he bent down on one knee. He lifted Allie’s left foot up and rested it on his knee. In this position, Allie’s pussy was fully exposed to one half of the audience. He reached directly for her pussy and began rubbing her from front to back, making sure to open her exposed lips with his mitt.

The ‘Fireman’ seemed to signal to the other dancers, whom gathered around Allie. The ‘Cowboy’ moved behind her and put his hands under her arms. The other four dancers went on either side of her. In a coordinated manner, they all lifted her and held her horizontally in front of the ‘Fireman’. It was as though she was flying through the air with the greatest of ease!

The guys supporting Allie’s lower body, opened her legs so that the ‘Fireman’ could walk in-between them. Gradually, he moved towards her pussy, caressing her thighs as he did.

When he reached her pussy, he brought the mitt up to his mouth and ripped it off with his teeth. With his free hand, he touched Allie’s pussy, awakening her from her trance. Her eyes looked stunned and she became fully alert. She turned her head and looked over at Nadia next to her.

Nadia looked at her and mouthed the words, “Are you OK? Do you want them to stop?”

“I’m just fine”, Allie answered. “In fact, I’m hoping to see just how much of that huge cock will fit inside of me!”

The ‘Fireman’ gently slid his finger inside of Allie, and began massaging her clitoris with his other hand. Clearly he was stimulating her G-spot and Allie looked close to erupting into a raging orgasm.

Nadia moved next to the ‘Fireman’ and began stroking his penis bringing on yet another hard-on. She guided his penis towards Allie’s pussy, keeping her hand firmly on his shaft. Gently she placed his penis between the lips of her pussy. The ‘Fireman’ planted his feet firmly on the floor and motioned to the guys to push Allie onto his cock.

With Nadia still holding onto his manhood, the dancers moved Allie towards the ‘Fireman’. The warm water from the shower was landing on Allie’s lower body and relaxing her in the arms of her supporting men. The ‘Fireman’s’ huge penis was slowly finding its way inside of Allie. Nadia’s hand, which was still holding securely onto the ‘Fireman’s’ penis subtly brushed over Allie’s clitoris with every one of the ‘Fireman’s’ movements. With his free hand, the ‘Fireman’ reached over and started fondling Nadia’s breasts. “Oh my goodness, this is so incredible”, Allie screamed. “I want to cum so bad!”

All of the dancers heard Allie’s comment, and continued pushing and pulling her onto the fireman. She raised her head and screamed, “Oh, harder, faster, make me cum”.

The dancers increased the pace, and Allie let go of a tremendous scream as her body began writhing through an enormous orgasm. The ‘Fireman’ pulled out of her and Nadia tugged on his cock, faster and faster, until he unloaded his jism all over Allie’s stomach and Nadia’s hand. The audience started cheering and screaming wildly.

Very carefully, the dancers put Allie back down on her feet. She tried to steady herself as they began rinsing her down with the shower jets. She walked over to the ‘Fireman’ and gave him an appreciative hug.

The MC approached the shower and opened the door accompanied by two beautiful models. The show was now over and as Nadia, Allie and the six dancers came out of the shower, they were each handed a towel. Just like a chorus line, they lined up across the front of the stage, all holding hands and took a bow to the applause of the crowd. Our girls gave the dancers one last kiss goodnight and were led off the stage by the models.

John looked stunned. “Oh my goodness; what a show!” he said with a big smile on his face. “Since meeting you and your beautiful wife, I have seen my wife make love with another man, with three women at the same time and now put on a live sex show in front of over two hundred people. And not to be outdone, I have spent an entire evening making love with four women, often having two at a time. Never, in my wildest dreams, did I imagine this ever happening.”

“I feel a little envious”, said Kim. “I wish there was another show that I could participate in. I hope you guys are ready for tonight because I am as horny as hell.”

Natalie added, “Ohhh, me too! If you guys are not up to the task, us girls will have to take care of it ourselves. Andre, I can’t believe you are so calm right now. Your wife was just fucked in front of your eyes by one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen.”

For a moment I searched inside of me and thought about my reply, “You know, I was wondering about how I felt, but I’m truly glad that she did it. It was an incredibly sexy show that we all enjoyed. Sometimes sex is just that - sex. I’m very happy and secure in our relationship. Moments like these are something that we share together. I just hope that she has some energy left for me, because I want to do her so bad!”

Backstage, Nadia and Allie stood wearing only their towels. Nadia reached out to hug Allie and said “Can you just believe what we just did? We performed a live sex show in front of a crowd of screaming fans.”

“Oh, I know it’s unbelievable! That ‘Fireman’ was incredible. I couldn’t believe my luck when he started fucking me”, Allie replied.

They walked down the hallway to the room where they had left their clothing. Allie stopped and drew Nadia’s attention to the conversation that she was overhearing.

“…he got to dip his cock into her. I’ve never known one of us to get-off on stage before. That guy can spray jism like nobody I’ve ever seen. It’s ironic that he is the ‘Fireman’. Those two women tonight were incredible.”

The girls looked at each other and smiled proudly. “Nadia, look at where we left our dresses.” Allie whispered so that the guys did not know they were being overheard. “It’s the guys’ dressing room.”

“Well”, Nadia replied, “we have a reputation to uphold apparently. Let’s leave our towels here at the door and walk right through them to where our clothes are. When we get to our dresses, you help me get into mine first and then I’ll help you into yours.”

“But I can count about ten naked or almost naked men in there. And our ‘Cowboy’ is one of them; I can see him. He is so cute and so well equipped. His hands felt amazing all over my body during the show. ” Allie said.

“They are all hot if you ask me. I’m feeling so horny right now. So what are we waiting for?” Nadia said, as she started loosening off her towel.

Allie followed her lead and dropped her towel outside the door. As she opened the door, she laughed out loud to arouse the attention of the dancers. The guys looked up, stunned, and stood gazing at the two women walking naked through their changing room.

“Apologies for the intrusion, Gentlemen. We have just come to get our clothes”, Nadia announced. As she strutted passed the guys, she brushed by some of them very subtly. At their pile of clothes on the floor, Nadia bent down seductively to sort them out and picked up her dress. Allie stood fully naked waiting to assist Nadia into her dress. She helped her bring the dress up her long legs, over her curvaceous hips, and envelope her full breasts. Allie zipped up the back of the dress allowing the stretchy material of Nadia’s dress to accent her toned, athletic figure. At this stage, the guys had not taken their eyes off the two girls.

Nadia turned to Allie as if to thank her and reached out to stroke her breasts. She bent down in front of Allie to pick up Allie’s dress for her. From where the guys stood, it would have looked as though Nadia was about to perform oral sex on Allie. She slowly lifted up Allie’s dress and passed it over her head. It was like the curtain coming down on the last show of the night.

The guys showed their appreciation by wolf-whistling and applauding the girls as they walked back through the middle of them to leave the dressing room.

“Did you see all those guys standing there and watching us?” Nadia said. “We managed to arouse almost all of them just one last time. This was such a fun evening, thank you Allie.”

“Trust me, it was my pleasure!!” Allie replied. “Let’s go and find everyone else. I’m sure they’re going to want ask us about the show; especially my husband. He is going to have a hundred questions for me, like ‘How on earth did that huge penis find its way inside of you!’” The two girls laughed at the thought.

We were all so curious to hear what the girls had to say when they finally made it back to our table. I took Allie in my arms and kissed her in a way to tell her that I loved her. Naturally, I could not contain myself and was the first one to start talking.

“Girls, this was the best show ever! I would pay good money to see something like this again.”

John replied before the girls could even say anything, “Absolutely, watching my wife on stage with six young studs was amazing. Before yesterday, I would have gone crazy about something like this, but today I feel great. It’s all just clean fun anyway.” Nadia wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug.

“I wish I was there on stage with you girls. Next time I want to be the one to get picked. Can we come back tomorrow night?” Kim laughed.

“It was such a sensational experience. To be able to touch all of those guys in front of, not only my husband, but a crowd of about two hundred strangers, was incredible. Once the show started, it was like I was another person. I got so lost in the moment,” said Nadia.

Allie grabbed my hand and said, “I’d have to agree. My heart rate is still way up high. When we were washing the guys, I had cocks left, right and in front of me. It was so surreal. And just when I thought the show was over, the MC announced that he had a little surprise for us. I don’t know if it was supposed to be part of the show initially or not, but it was so exciting. When the guys circled around us and all reached in to take our t-shirts off, I just wanted them to rip it off me. I was sizing them all up trying to choose which one I wanted a piece of first.”

Natalie looked at Allie and asked, “So how did it feel with Superman inside of you?”

Allie turned her head to me and kissed me before answering.

“Please, my love, don’t hold back. Tell us everything. You put on an incredible show for us; we are all so proud of you. OK so the guy was huge, but that doesn’t scare me if it didn’t scare you,” I joked.

So Allie continued telling us her story. “Oh my, where do I start? The first pair of dancers were very sweet and went easy on us. They were barely touching us, as if easing us into the show, but the feeling of those fluffy mitts was sending shock-waves through me. The next set of dancers were more daring, responding to us not resisting the first two I guess, and raise the level of intensity. They spent more time on my breasts and started exploring my ass. I wondered what they were going to do, but having four hands on me at any given time was so stimulating. It was wild.”

Nadia cut in, “Those first two guys were not that shy with me, and I just loved the feeling that their mitts were giving me.”

Then Allie continued, “The ‘cowboy’ that gave us our own private show, rubbed his penis over my mouth. I couldn’t resist and gave him a kiss right on his tip of his knob. So he got down on his knees and licked my pussy. I wanted to keep him there forever; he was so good with his tongue!”

Natalie cut in with excitement in her voice “Ok! Alright! Please just get to the part with the ‘Fireman’”.

Allie smiled at her enthusiasm. “Ok here it is. When I was being sandwiched between the two guys, I knew that the one behind me was the ‘Fireman’. I could feel his huge cock on my ass. I turned to him and I could see in his eyes that I was going to get to home base with him. He had ‘that look’! At least I was hoping that it was ‘that look’. My body was so relaxed with the warm water and steam and the way that he started to wash me felt so good. His fingers where wondering around my pussy and I moved so that one of them went inside of me. It was the green light that he was looking for. I was certainly glad to have had Nadia looking out for me up there,” Allie said as she looked over at Nadia.

“I just wanted to make sure that you were OK with what was about to happen to you. If not I think I would have taken your place. You were making me so hot!” Nadia replied.

Allie returned to her story, “He did this amazing thing inside of my pussy and I was almost in a frenzy. When the guys lifted me up it felt like I was floating and I wanted them to lift me right up onto his face. Instead, I won the bonus prize. I felt his cock splitting my lips open and slowly making its way inside of me. I’m so glad that he went easy to begin with, because he was HUGE. But I was so excited; I couldn’t get enough of it. I don’t know if you could see it from the audience, but Nadia had her hand on his cock the whole time and the feeling of it brushing up against my clit sent me off. It was such an intense orgasm. When they tried to put me back on my feet and I almost fell over. My legs were so wobbly. Even now I can still feel my pussy pulsating.”

Nadia jumped in, “I have to say that his cock was enormous and so thick. There was plenty of it for the both of us to play with, that’s for sure. And did you see his face at the end, he looked so grateful for his orgasm; like a teenage boy who had just lost his virginity.”

The four of us were mesmerized by their stories. We ordered another round of drinks and sat around gossiping for a good hour.

At the end of the evening, we all walked back to the hotel. I was excited at the idea of us all ending up back in the Penthouse suite again, but wasn’t sure if it was going to happen.

John and I walked behind the four girls, who looked to be in a serious discussion together. John started a conversation with me, “You know, I have never seen so many naked men in my life; not even in the gym locker room. I should definitely train a little harder if I want to keep up with those young studs.”

“Don’t worry about it”, I replied. “None of them are going back to a hotel room tonight with four beautiful women. Are you up for trying to repeat some of last night’s magic?”

“Nadia and I talked about it and we were definitely hoping that that was going to happen again tonight, although I don’t know if she’s not already wasted. I would be happy to make love with anyone at this stage. I’m so horny from tonight’s show. I thought your wife was amazing last night, but tonight she blew my mind. She has so much sexual energy, how do you do it? You definitely have a keeper there,” John said.

“Yes I do! But your wife showed her true colors tonight. She was quite the pistol with those male strippers. Allie seemed really keen on having some more fun with you guys when we talked about it earlier today, but I’m not sure about now. She could just want to fall into bed after all of the excitement that she has had this evening. Oh! Just look at the way they are walking. Their asses are incredible. I could take them from behind right here, right now,” I said quietly enough that only John could hear.

The girls were deeply involved in a lengthy conversation anyway and didn’t even seem to know that we were still behind them. I guessed that they were trading secrets about what happened during the show. “Look at those women talking, I wonder what they are talking about,” I said to John.

At the hotel, we entered the elevator together. Natalie pressed the number for her floor, Kim pressed the number for her floor, Allie pressed the number for our floor and Nadia pressed the button for their Penthouse suite. It seemed as though everyone was headed back to their own rooms, and I couldn’t help feeling a little disappointed; I was so hoping for a good time tonight.

At our floor, Allie stopped me. “Why don’t you go up to the Penthouse suite with John and Nadia and wait for me there,” she said. “The girls and I have a surprise for you guys.”

A huge smile came onto my face. Now that sounded better. She reached into my pocket to take the key to our room and felt my erection rise up. She smiled at me and grabbed a hold of it. Oh she excites me so much!!

Up at the penthouse suit, John poured everyone a drink. Nadia appeared with her bags and walked as though she was on a mission.

John looked surprised and said, “Honey, where are you going?”

“Oh don’t worry, my love. I’ll be back in just a little while. Allie needs my help.” Nadia replied and came over to kiss him.

I wondered if everything was OK and stood up to follow Nadia. “No, no, it’s nothing that you can help her with. You two stay here and warm up the room for us,” she said with a smile.

What were these girls are up to, I wondered. They must have been planning this on the way back from the club.

“I wonder what this is all about,” John said. “I guess we are just going to have to wait and see. I’m still playing back images of tonight’s show in my head and I can’t believe that the club gets away with shows like this. Not that I’d be the one to complain. I mean, how do you get a job like that? Job satisfaction in this line of work must be high. Every single one of those guys had an erection at one time or another. Allie was a tiger. Imagine having sex like that every night!”

“Yes, the show was amazing,” I replied. “I would love to have been able to participate somehow. We are both two lucky guys to have such gorgeous women,” I said.

Just then the door opened. The four women stood in single file, all dressed in what appeared to be one of my business shirts and a tie, their high-heels and not much else.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

What a sight!

Nadia pressed a button on the remote control that she carried and the stereo turned on. Christina Aguilera’s song “Still Dirrty” started up; “Yeah, Yeah, Oooh, Oooh, if you see me walking down the street, or in the pages of your magazine..” and one by one the women strutted into the room and took their positions.

Kim came over to John and I, pulled us over towards the couch and sat us down. Allie and Natalie carried two big buckets and left them on the table which they moved to the side of the room leaving a large empty space in front of the couch, and before our very eyes our own private dance show had begun.

The women were all wearing heavy eye make-up and had their hair tied up. Their sexy lingerie was slightly visible through my white business shirts. They had the top three or four buttons undone and had one of my ties done up loosely in the front. I have never seen my business attire look so good.

The four of them spread themselves out around the room and moved elegantly as though pole-dancing. I don’t know if they had had time to choreograph this but they all looked so good and it was making me incredibly horny. There was no way that I was remaining in the audience for this show!

Nadia’s fitness and flexibility was put on display as she raised her leg up and did the splits against the wall. She leaned over backwards and her shirt lifted up showing off her incredible body in her brilliant blue lacey bodice. Her matching G-string highlighted her ass and pussy which we got a good view of as she did a hand stand and flipped her legs over backwards into the sitting splits.

Next, in her vibrant red push-up bra which was ever so slightly visible between the open buttons of her shirt, Natalie’s cleavage looked incredible. Her long legs looked amazing in her suspenders and stockings, as she swung them around, twirling and bending at the knees, then twirling and leaning over forwards, and twirling and feeling herself all over. With one hand inside of her own G-string, I was getting ready to pounce.

Kim’s high-heeled shoes accentuated her toned legs. She, too, had moves that made you want to reach out and grab her. Her orange lace was evident underneath her business shirt although I couldn’t really make out the style of lingerie that she was wearing. I simply longed to see her out of it.

Allie was obviously the instigator of this incredible show. She was oozing sexuality as she crawled over the floor. As she rolled over and over, her business shirt lifted higher and higher, gradually revealing her lime green bodice that I had seen once before. I remember her breasts looking incredible in it. The string around her crutch left nothing for the imagination. As she swung her legs through the air, her pussy glistened in the soft lighting of the room.

Finally, Nadia unveiled the plan. “Gentlemen, you have been so good to us this weekend. Tonight, we have decided to give you your own private viewing of what is promised to be a show to remember; one that requires you to participate! Please stand up.”

Naturally, the both of us jumped off the couch, ready for action. The girls stood us back to back so that I was not able to see what the four of them were doing to John. However, a few moments later he was sitting back on the couch without his clothes on. The four girls then came and surrounded me making me feel a little nervous, but excited at the same time.

They stood in front of me, moving their hands gently over my body. Slowly they started undressing me; Natalie and Nadia from on their knees and Allie and Kim standing up. Slowly, with two pairs of hands caressing my upper body, my shirt was removed. Meanwhile, my thighs were being kissed by the two women on their knees and my pants were suddenly gone. My dick had been so hard for so long that it was starting to hurt. I longed to get it wet inside one of these women. They brought me over to the couch and sat me alongside John.

Both John and I sat awkwardly with our giant erections, longing for one of them to make a move on us. Allie seemed to be enjoying the show that was unfolding and made the comment, “What a beautiful site we have here girls. Shall we get busy?”

The women formed a line in front of John and continued their erotic dancing. Nadia was first in line and bent down in front of him to take the entire length of his penis into her month. The rest of us enjoyed witnessing the pleasure that she was giving to him.

Not long after, she moved over to me and took me into her mouth. She began sliding up and down my penis, while it was Kim’s turn to go to work on John.

Nadia was driving me crazy and just as I was longing for more, she let go of me and stood back up. I moan instinctively, but then had Kim kneeling in front of me sucking on the end of my penis. These women were sensational.

The next person in the line-up was Allie and I longed to have her mouth around my cock. Kim’s mouth was feeling so wet and warm and I thought more and more about what I wanted to do to my wife later on that evening.

Finally, Natalie took her turn at John and I had Allie going hard at me. She was always so amazing with her mouth and I could feel my climax starting to swell. This was a ‘circle of love’ that only dreams were made of.

Our attempts to touch the girls were rejected. They were obviously playing hard to get. But John and I had both tasted a piece of the action and were ready to become more active participants in their show.

The girls moved back to the center of the room and out of our reach. John and I remained on the couch enjoying the amazing feeling that was still penetrating our loins.

Allie turned around with a mischievous smile on her face and said, “Are you guys warmed up yet? Are you ready for more? Your big, hard dicks tell me that you are more than just ready, you want a piece of us, oh so bad!”

The music got louder and the four women started moving their hips up and down seductively. Subtly, Nadia moved in behind Allie and started moving with her. Her hands moved onto Allie’s hips and their movements got in sync with the music. Nadia’s hands moved up Allie’s shirt and started caressing her breasts through her under garments. She leaned in to kiss her on the neck and Allie whimpered with sheer pleasure.

“John, we are two of the luckiest guys in the whole world tonight,” I said to him without taking my eyes off the girls for even one second.

Nadia began unbuttoning Allie’s shirt, one by one, revealing her stunning lime bodice for both John and I to admire. Her breasts were clearly visible and as beautiful as ever. With this, Natalie and Kim joined in. They each took one side of Allie and began kissing her neck. Slowly, Natalie and Kim moved down to her breasts, each taking one into their mouths. Their sucking left damp marks on Allie’s nipples through her lacey top. Allie’s hands caressed their heads pulling them further and further into her breasts. Obviously, she did not want them to stop.

John stuttered, “This is better than any show I have ever seen, and it’s only just beginning!”

Nadia finally removed Allie’s bodice and threw it over to us. John’s reflexes were lightning fast and he caught it in one hand. The atmosphere in the room was certainly heating up.

Allie, now fully naked, turned to face us and without losing the rhyme of the music walked across the room. With one hand on my shoulder and the other on John’s, she bent down to kiss me on the lips. Before I could pull her into me, she had moved onto John. The temptress leaned in between us and whispered, “Are you guys enjoying yourselves?” The desire to take care of business was almost overtaking me, although I had this feeling that my patience was going to pay dividends.

When Allie moved back to the middle of the room, Nadia embraced her in a passionate kiss. Their tongues probed each other’s mouths and their hands freely moved over their bodies. Clearly Nadia and Allie had a special connection that probably developed on a stage earlier this evening.

Allie helped Nadia out of her shirt and tie. Nadia looked incredible standing there in just her lingerie with my wife touching her up. Her blue bustier was laced with shinning silver ribbon, and Allie took her time to unlace the ribbon one string at a time.

Eventually, Nadia’s breasts fell out of her bustier and Allie took them into her mouth. Nadia reached down between Allie’s legs and slid a finger inside of her. She brought her finger up to her month and tasted Allie’s sweet nectar. She looked over at Natalie and kissed her, sharing the taste of Allie’s pussy with her.

At that time, Kim moved in behind Natalie and started unbuttoning her shirt. Soon, the shirt was on the floor, and Natalie was standing in front of us wearing only her matching red lingerie and high-heeled shoes. Her bra only just contained her full breasts, her underwear playfully allowed the bottom half of her ass to poke out from beneath them and her suspenders framed her beautiful pussy. Oh what a sight!

Allie moved over to Natalie and rubbed her naked body up and down her leg. She reached passed Natalie to where Kim was standing and pulled her closer by her tie. Natalie could feel Kim next to her and turned to kiss her.

While Natalie and Kim were embraced in a kiss, Allie and Nadia reached over for the two buckets that they had left on the table. Natalie moved back and in unison Nadia and Allie lifted the buckets up over their heads and poured cold water all over Kim. She squealed with delight as her white business shirt became completely transparent. Her orange lacey outfit was clinging to her body. She looked incredible. The four girls seemed so pleased with themselves and continued their dance with Kim dripping with water. Eventually, Allie helped her out of her wet shirt and her lingerie was seen to contain absolutely nothing. Her breasts swung free as she continued to move to the music.

John said, “Andre, I want to get between these girls so bad. If I had four cocks, I’d do them all at the same time. But for now, I just want to feel the one cock that I have inside any one of them.”

“I know what you mean”, I replied, “but we have to wait to be invited into this erotic dance. Sit back and enjoy the show!”

Kim turned to face us with her nipples fully erect. Both Allie and Natalie helped her out of her lingerie and Nadia spun her around to kiss her. From where we sat, we got a great view of Kim’s beautiful ass and then a complete view of Allie’s torso as she knelt down between Kim’s legs and started lapping at the drips of water still falling from her pussy.

At this, Natalie came over and pushed Kim down onto her knees. She stood in front of both Allie and Kim and danced seductively for them. Between the two of them, they unlatched Natalie’s suspenders and removed her panties. They flung the underwear over to us on the couch and embraced in a kiss. I brought the underwear to my face and took in the sweet smell of aroused pussy.

With both of their tongues at work, they lapped at Natalie’s pussy, taking it in turns to give her clitoris the attention it needed to bring her to orgasm. Kim inserted a finger inside her, but not all the way. She took her time to arouse the sensitive parts of her opening, and had Natalie begging for more. Slowly she started increasing the pace and Allie increased the pressure that she was applying to her clitoris.

Nadia looked over at us still on the couch and came to see us. She sat between the two of us, and instinctively we both reached out to touch her. She slapped our hands away and said, “Come on boys, be patient! Just enjoy the show for now and I can promise you that your turn will come. There is no way that we are not going to take advantage of these two beautiful cocks that I see pointing way up to the sky.”

It was torture, but we sat there as instructed, waiting for our time to come. Nadia sensed our disappointment and so grabbed our penises in either hand and started stroking us; just slow, long strokes.

On the other side of the room, Natalie erupted into a lustful orgasm. “My love did I just feel your cock twitch when Natalie orgasmed?” Nadia said to John.

“Yes you did!” he replied. “This show is getting to be too much for me to just sit back and watch.”

Nadia let go of our cocks, and reached over to give me a long, sensual kiss. We felt John’s gaze and she turned to him to do the same. She left us on the couch and rejoined the dance.

With a big smile on my face I turned to John, “If any of these women need any help getting off, I’m more than willing to lend a hand. How about you?”

Kim overheard me and slowly walked over to us, just as a stripper would do. She came so close that we could feel the moisture on her body. With her eyes holding our gaze, she said “Oh could somebody please help me get off?!” as she began playing with her breasts, daring us to help her. Allie walked up behind her and reached for her pussy. Kim lifted a leg up onto the arm rest next to me so that we could clearly see what Allie was doing to her.

“Oh Allie”, John said. “You are torturing us.”

“Do you like what you see?” Allie enquired. “Would you like to do more than just watch? Would you like to feel what I am feeling? Show me your cocks. Show me just how bad you want to feel this,” she demanded.

Both of us took hold of our cocks and start stroking ourselves. Allie looked at me and signaled for me to come closer to get a taste of Kim.

The pleasure was making Kim’s legs weak and she needed to lie down. She placed herself across our laps and invited Nadia to continue where Allie had left off. Her pelvis rose up to meet Nadia’s tongue, giving both of us guys a perfect view. Kim reached down to caress Nadia’s hair as she pulled her face into her pussy. Nadia’s hand found its way between Kim’s legs and she probed Kim’s pussy, synchronizing it with every lick that she gave. She used Kim’s nectar to lubricate her index finger and began rubbing the entrance of Kim’s ass, slowly increasing the pressure until Kim’s anus opened up. With both her finger in Kim’s ass and her thumb in her pussy Nadia increased her pace and the pressure. Kim’s eyes were firmly closed and she writhed around in our laps in total ecstasy.

Allie looked at me and pointed to the pillow next to me. “My love, please pass me the pillow. We don’t want Kim to hurt her head for what is about to happen,” she said. Allie spread her legs and lowered herself onto Kim’s face. As Kim raised her head, Allie placed the pillow under it. Slowly, Allie moved her hips back and forth on Kim’s face like she does on my cock.

Satisfaction was all over Allie’s face. It’s the look that tells me that I have hit the right spot. She turned to me with the smile that I can never refuse, and said “Andre, the only thing that I’m missing is your cock in my mouth.”

Without disturbing Kim’s pleasure too much, I moved so that I could stand up and gladly placed my cock into Allie’s mouth. Her mouth felt so good surrounding the top of my shaft. Her tongue began licking my gland and her lips squeezed me all around. Her movements sent shocks of pleasure from my cock to every part of my body.

I began to feel my knees weaken and the urge to cum was overpowering me. My wife, who could control me so well, released the pressure on my cock and began massaging my balls. She used them to guide my penis deeper into her mouth until I could feel the back of her throat. She continued pushing me further down her throat and the pleasure that I felt was extreme. Slowly, she pulled back and licked up and down my shaft and all around the tip of my penis.

With this, John was certain that it was time for him to join in too and he gently moved out from underneath Kim. He moved in behind Nadia, who was still busy fingering Kim, and entered his cock into her pussy. Nadia let go of a small cry of pleasure, and moved herself onto the entire length of John’s shaft. His hands held her hips steady, while he started rhymically moving in and out of her.

Natalie, looking for a place in this lustful pile of naked bodies, moved over to me and kissed me. My hand reached for her breasts, and I clamped her erect nipples in between my fingers and my thumb. I felt her reaction to this in my mouth as she softly bit my tongue. I moved my hand down her body, followed the contour of her hips and reached around to squeeze her ass. Her skin felt so smooth and warm.

She released herself from my kiss and started kissing my neck. I moved my hand around to her pussy where I found her lips all moist from the orgasm that she had had earlier. I slid between her lips and rubbed her opening, but restrained myself from penetrating her. Her body reacted to my touch by coating my fingers with her moisture. I used this to massage her clitoris making her groan with intense pleasure.

During this time Allie was devouring my cock. Her suction was bringing me very quickly to my limit and I want to shoot my load all over her.

Allie pulled on Natalie’s hand and brought her down to join her on my cock. The two of them took turns to lick my shaft and use the time in between to lick each other’s tongues.

As Kim continued pleasuring Allie’s pussy, I could feel in Allie’s movements that she was about to cum. She suddenly moved off Kim’s face and stood up to kiss me. She jumped into my arms and whispered to me, “I want you inside of me so bad.”

Knowing that she always liked it on top, I laid down on the floor and surrendered myself to her. Natalie followed us and guided my penis inside of Allie. With her hip movements, Allie started riding me and Natalie placed herself over my mouth.

The taste of Natalie and the movements of Allie up and down on my cock was too much for me and I erupted into an overwhelming orgasm. I could feel Allie squeezing me with her pussy and she continued to ride my half erect penis. From inside of her I felt the spasms of her orgasm as she screamed with pure pleasure. Her pussy sent continuous little pulses onto my penis, and I knew that Allie’s desires had just been satisfied.

The three of us crawled back towards the couch to watch the show that the other three were putting on. Nadia now had her faced solidly planted into Kim’s pussy. Her tongue was working overtime giving Kim such intense pleasure. Kim’s breathing increased and I heard her soft moans.

John’s cock moved rhymically in and out of Nadia’s pussy. Each time, he pulled his cock all the way out and we saw the tip of his swollen cock all shinny with Nadia’s juices.

Nadia’s combined hand and mouth movements made Kim orgasm with a beautiful scream. John increased his movements into Nadia, and the slapping noise of his pelvis against her ass cheeks became more and more intense. Suddenly, John let out a roar and stopped moving. His sperm shot far up into Nadia’s pussy.

The six of us lay in a jumbled pile all recovering from such intense pleasure, but as we laid there, Nadia stood up and announced, “And now Ladies and Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure. Here is an opportunity for me to fulfill one of my deepest, darkest fantasies. I am going to perform for you a session of masturbation and bring myself to orgasm. Please sit back, relax and enjoy this evening’s special feature.”

Nadia changed the music to something more soulful and angled the love seat so that we could clearly see her. She sat on the very edge of it with her back straight and her legs closed. She met the gaze of every one of us and started moving her upper body to the music. She lifted her hands up above her head and brought them back down to caress her neck. Her hands searched for her breasts and she spent some time massaging them. By squeezing her armpits, she accentuated her cleavage and took her nipples in-between her thumbs and index fingers. Her right hand moved down her stomach while her left hand moved across her body to her right breast. She slid her hand in-between her legs without spreading them any further apart and slowly began moving it up and down, strategically rubbing her clitoris.

Allie turned to me and whispered in my ear, “Do you like the show my love?”

“This is better than any bar or club I’ve ever been to,” I replied.

Nadia’s left hand moved to her left knee and her right hand to her right knee. She leaned forward, looking directly at us, and spread her legs wide open. Her pussy was red hot and glistening with intense pleasure. She caressed her legs and slowly moved to her thighs. She looked directly at me and I blew her a kiss. She moved her right hand to her pussy and put her finger between her lips. She slowly inserted her finger between her lips and moved it upward towards her clitoris. Her finger was soaked with John’s cum, and she brought it up to her mouth and sucked on it. She looked over to John and said, “Baby, I can taste your sweet juice. You are so yummy.”

With both hands on her pussy, she started taking care of business. She inserted a finger or two inside her pussy and used the other one to rub her clitoris. She was reaching as deeply inside of her as possible. Her moaning became deeper and she closed her eyes, concentrating on the task at hand. Her hips were moving faster and faster and she was rubbing herself against her hands. Just then her hands stopped moving and her legs started to shake. She had just brought on a wonderful orgasm, which we all gently applauded while she enjoyed the moment. For quite some time, she laid limp on the love seat and John went over to give her a loving kiss. He seemed incredibly impressed by her performance.

For a while we all just sat there on the floor, not talking, just taking in this beautiful moment. Eventually, we all got up and found our way to one of the two bedrooms in the Penthouse suite. I was completely drained and fell asleep in no time with both Allie and Kim next to me.

The next morning, Natalie gave us all an open invitation to visit her at her summer house before the end of the summer. We exchanged contact details and agreed that it would be a great idea to get together again really soon. I was looking forward to spending another weekend with our new found friends.

End of part 2B
Published 
Written by p90sex90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments