Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Price of Opening Up Victoria

"Wife takes monster black cock"

37
5 Comments 5
114k Views 114k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Legendary Story
THREE WEEKS BEFORE VICTORIA’S OPENING

A few weeks before I took my little sister-in-law Victoria’s virginity, I was in bed beside Alice, my wife of 18 months. Alice is a strikingly attractive 23 year old with a great body. Men were always eyeing her up. She is about 5 foot 6 with long dark hair that is down to her lower back. Like her younger sister Victoria, she has fine feature with large vivid blue eyes and lips just meant for kissing. As you would expect for a girl 7 years older, her breasts are fully developed and an impressive EE cup size, made all the more obvious when contrasted with her narrow waste.

“Simon it is Victoria’s 16 th birthday in a few weeks. I was thinking of giving her a very special birthday present.”

Slightly alarmed that she was going to suggest spending too much money (something in short supply), I asked, “Oh what sort of thing?”

“Not a thing. I was thinking of giving her you for the night.”

Being taken by surprise I was a little slow on the uptake. “What do you mean?”

“Well she is a virgin, and I really think that a girl should be opened up by a real man before she has sex with any boys her own age. You know I have told you that Daddy fucked both me and Jenny (her 21 year old sister) on our 16 th birthdays. But he is not here now for Victoria.” The girl’s father had had a heart attack while having a threesome with Jenny and Alice on his 60 th birthday when Alice was 19.

Now I knew that Alice was a really dirty slut when it came to sex. That had always been a big reason why I was attracted to her. Sex with her was far better than with any of the more prudish girls I had fucked before. Nevertheless I was rather taken aback, but quickly came around to the idea of deflowering Victoria. Despite the fact that I had had plenty of girls, I had never had a virgin.

However nothing this good ever comes free.

“Simon, you remember that evening a couple of weeks ago with Jenny and Derek?”

As if I could forget!

FIVE WEEKS BEFORE VICTORIA’S OPENING

It had been a fairly routine evening. Alice and I had invited her younger sister Jenny and her latest boyfriend Derek around for a meal and some chat. Derek turned out to be a small but wiry looking black man. He was only a couple of inches taller than the girls, about 5 foot 8. After the meal the four of us were relaxing on the patio and to be honest we were all a little tipsy with the wine and beer flowing freely. Both Alice and Jenny are pretty uninhibited and somehow the conversation got around to sex, and to be more precise what was the biggest cock they had ever fucked.

Alice much to my embarrassment piped up and said, “Simon here has the biggest cock I have ever had. That’s the main reason I married him. It must be 10 inches long.”

Jenny who had started this conversation laughed and said, “I have got you beaten, Derek’s tool is bigger than that!”

Both Alice and I looked at Derek and despite what is always said about black men, found it hard to believe that such a small man could have a bigger cock than me (I am 6 foot 3 inches and built like a brick shit house).

Alice said, “Well I would have to see them side by side to believe that!”

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Jenny said, “Boys only one way to settle this. Get your cocks out.”

I started to protest, but Alice indicated that I was to get my cock out. I admit that I fancied the hell out of Jenny, who has even bigger tits than Alice, and the thought of exposing my 10 inch cock to her did give me a buzz. So I quickly undid my trousers and pushed them and my boxers down. I was not fully erect, but had started to stiffen. I was surprised when Alice lent over and took my cock into her mouth, sucking it until I was fully rampant.

“There beat that!”

Jenny just smirked and smiled at Derek, who proceeded to pull his trousers down, allowing what was the biggest cock I had ever seen spring free. The fucking thing must have been 14 inches long, black and shiny with a circumcised exposed helmet.

Alice’s mouth just dropped open. “Fucking hell, he has a dick like a donkey!”

From that moment on I have only been able to think of Derek as Donkey Dick Derek.

Alice asked her sister, “Does that think even fit, can you even open your mouth wide enough to suck it?”

Jenny laughed and said, “Well it took a bit of practice, but yes I manage.”

With that Jenny took the hold of Derek’s shaft and slowly enveloped its head with her sexy mouth. She kept swallowing until about half his shaft was in her mouth and throat. I glanced over at Alice and could not help but notice that she was looking intently at this show, with her lips parted and her tongue pressed against her lips.

Jenny slowly pulled back off Derek’s donkey dick and smiled over at Alice and said, “Would you like to try?”

Before I had a chance to protest at the suggestion that my wife suck another man’s cock, Alice had jumped up and was on her knees before Derek. She took the hold of his cock and began licking and stroking it. She even squeezed his balls with one hand, just the way I like.

I began to get up, but before I could Jenny also got down on her knees before me and grabbed my cock. Suddenly I was helpless to make any protest as Jenny started to give me a really really good blow job as across the patio my wife sucked on Derek’s enormous black cock. I felt my orgasm building and before I could hold it back my seed erupted into Jenny’s mouth. She took it all before wiping a few stray drops from her lips.

Alice was still working away at Derek, and so Jenny whispered to me, “Derek’s cock is not the only thing that is bigger here. I bet you would love to see my tits!”

Before I could answer, Jenny pulled her top off and undid her bra letting her very impressive tits swing free. She sat on my lap and as I watched my wife suck Derek’s cock, I enjoyed playing with her sister’s tits. It was not that long until with a grunt Derek spewed his load into Alice’s mouth. Soon she had his semen running down her chin, and as he pulled out a last surge took her in the eyes. Derek had turned her into a real cum slut.

Nothing more happened that evening, Alice wiped her face clean and Jenny pulled her top back on and Derek and Jenny headed home.

BACK TO THREE WEEKS BEFORE VICTORIA’S OPENING

“Yes I remember you swallowing Donkey Dick Derek’s cum!”

“Well you seemed to like having your cock sucked by Jenny, and you certainly liked her tits.”

“I did.”

“Well I have not been able to get Derek’s cock out of my mind. Simon I hate to say this but I want that cock in my cunt. I want him to put a brown baby into my belly.”

“What the fuck…” I stuttered.

“Look you can fuck Victoria on her birthday first, and then Jenny and Derek are going to come and stay so that he can fuck me until I have his baby in me. Jenny says you can breed her as well.”

I did not know how I felt. I had to admit that the thought of getting to screw both her hot sisters was hard to set aside, but this want of hers to not just get fucked by Derek, but to get bred by him was a big thing.

“Would it make any difference if I said no?”

Alice paused and then said “Sorry no, I am going to have his cock and his baby regardless of what you want. You can just get nothing and I will do it behind your back, or you can get to fuck Victoria and knock up Jenny.”

Put like that, I really had nothing to lose that I was not going to lose anyway and so agreed.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Three weeks later I fucked and sodomised Victoria on her birthday. I felt a little guilty afterwards because I had taken my anger and hurt at Alice out on her sister, using her like a complete whore. You can read about that in my previous story.

THE PRESENT (A WEEK AFTER I OPENED VICTORIA)

The moment of truth had arrived, Jenny and her boyfriend Derek had arrived earlier that day. The sexual tension was thick in the air. It was obvious that Alice just wanted Derek’s cock, and I admit that I wanted to complete the set and fuck Jenny.

“OK”, I said “how are we going to do this? Is Derek going to share a room with Alice until she is knocked up?”

“Fuck no, where’s the fun in that. I want to see you fuck Jenny, and I want you to have to watch Derek breed me. In fact I want his cock in me right now!”

With that Alice took Derek into her arms and began kissing him, while her hands worked at his belt. I have never seen a pair of trousers being dropped off as quick, and there was Derek’s donkey dick once again in my wife’s hands.

She stepped back and just ripped her blouse open, buttons flying everywhere to reveal her naked tits to Derek. He pushed his face between them and nuzzled her. As I watched my wife’s wanton behaviour my cock did swell and I felt Jenny’s arms encircle my waste. She whispered in my ear, “Do you want to watch them fuck before we do it? I want your full attention when it is our turn”.

I just nodded. Looking over I watched as Alice undid her skirt letting it fall around her feet. Again she had no under wear on. I couldn’t help but notice that her pussy lips were swollen and quite red, a sure sign of just how turned on she was. Derek moved his black hand down to her pussy and without pause pushed two of his fingers deep into her cunt. He pulled them out and looking over at me and Jenny slowly sucked Alice’s juices off them.

Derek lay down in the centre of the floor his monster erection pointing at the ceiling. Alice knelt beside him and started to kiss, lick and finally suck his cock.

Jenny asked me, “Does it turn you on watching your wife acting like a porn star? Sucking another man’s cock?”

I had to admit it did, seeing Alice act so wantonly was turning me on.

As Alice sucked, Derek was busy fingering her pussy and then both her pussy and asshole. When Jenny noticed this she whispered in my ear, “She doesn’t know what the fuck she has let herself in for, that cock nearly rips your cunt, but just wait to he shoves it up her ass. Jenny pulled me over to the sofa and undoing my trousers took hold of my 10 inch cock and very slowly wanked it as we watched our partners in action.

After a few minutes of sucking and fingering, Alice got up and positioned herself over Derek’s rampant monster cock. This was it, I was going to have to watch another mans naked cock penetrate not just her mouth but my wife’s dripping wet cunt. Derek guided the head of his monster to Alice’s shaved pussy as she lowered herself unto him. I watched with a fascinated horror as her pussy stretched itself around his shaft. Alice let out loud gasp as inch after inch disappeared up into her. I remembered how when I had first fucked her, she could only take about 7 inches of my cock before my helmet was against the hard nose of her cervix, after a bit I seemed to have stretched her and she could just about take my full length. Now I watched as she paused with still about 4 inches of his shaft to go.

Jenny said, “He has filled her cunt. Watch this!”

Derek who was holding Alice by the waste took a firmer hold and pulled down on Alice. With a loud yelp she sunk down until his full 14 inch cock was buried in her belly.

Jenny whispered “His cock is right up through her cervix into her womb, when he cums all his stuff is going to be in her womb. She’ll have her brown baby growing in her in no time!”

Alice was now bouncing up and down on Derek, while he squeezed her tits. She was moaning and saying “yesss” breathlessly. Finally he pushed her off, and made her get unto her knees and elbows before starting to ram is cock into her from behind. Alice started to squeal as she orgasmed for what sounded like hours before with an animal like grunt Derek sent his seed blasting into her womb. With a sigh she kind of just collapsed there. At last I was able to voice my feelings. “You dirty fucking whore!”

It was my turn now, turning to Jenny I started to rip her clothes off, and soon had her completely naked. I then stripped my own clothes off and pulling her up bent her over the arm of the sofa. I guided my own cock to her pussy, which unlike her two sisters’ was not fully shaved. She had a little hearts shaped patch of dark pubic hair. When I thrust my cock into her, I felt the head of my cock make contact with her cervix. Where both Alice’s and Victoria’s cervixes had resisted me, with Jenny I felt her cervix give way and I realised that I was now deeper into this girl than I had ever been in any other, thanks no doubt to Derek’s monster tool opening the way. As I fucked Jenny I watched Derek pull his black cock, shiny with my wife’s juices out of her before walking over to the sofa and offering it to Jenny’s face. She quickly started to suck him in, cleaning the mix of his cum and her sister’s juices off it. Jenny was every bit as much a whore as Alice.

Derek said, “Fuck her man.” He said this as he looked at me across the length of Jenny’s naked body. I continued to fuck Jenny, but as soon as he was hard again Derek moved back to Alice, who had hardly moved. He pulled her ass back up and I watched in fascination as he nestled the head of his cock against her anus. Jenny who had been panting in time to my thrusts, looked around at me and said, “Here it comes!”

Derek thrust with his cock, and Alice’s ass gave way. But it had never been stretched like this before and she screamed as he thrust in, inch after inch of his cock disappearing into her bowels. Soon he was thrusting in and out like a jack hammer. This sight was too much for me, my own wad shot deep into Jenny. I pulled out of Jenny and sat back down. Jenny joined me and started sucking my cock as Derek continued to bugger her sister. A few minutes later and Derek let out the now familiar grunt and shot his load into Alice’s brown hole. He pulled out his tool and to my horror pulled Alice up onto her knees and indicated for her to suck his cock. I could hardly believe it when she took his cock straight from her shit hole into her mouth. Now the two sisters where sucking each other’s partners cocks. This time I let myself cum into Jenny’s mouth and told her to keep sucking. She obeyed and soon had sucked me back to full hardness.

Once I was ready I got her to get down on her hands and knees and then it was her turn to get a cock in the ass. I was able to work her ass long and hard. I fucked her ass in several positions before emptying my balls into her.

As I rested I got the idea that I would love to have photos, and so I got my DSLR and photographed the two naked and well fucked sisters. I got pictures of Alice with Derek in every hole and he took pictures of me in Jenny.

By now it was late and we retired to bed, Jenny with me to the spare room and Alice with Derek to our bed. I fell asleep with Jenny’s naked body pressed against my own. Around 3 am Jenny woke me and we lay together listening to the noise of Alice getting fucked. We clearly heard her ordering Derek to fill her womb with his seed.

This is pretty much how things continued until about a month later both girls did pregnancy tests and both were positive. Jenny had my bastard growing in her, and Alice had Derek’s brown bastard growing in her womb. It was a couple of days later that their mother phoned to tell Alice that Victoria was pregnant!

Published 
Written by SimonWellHung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments