Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Priestess: Secret Plans, Erotic Longings And A Moonlit Orgy

"“Didn’t you know, she’s the priestess of love,” said Kate, “God, every time I see her, somehow I just want to fuck.”"

11
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Competition Entry: Le Noir Erotique

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading. This story is the slightest bit plot driven. Maybe more ambience driven. If you're here just for the intercourse feel free to jump to the purely sexual bits a little further ahead. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Or if you enjoy soaking in some of the flavors, take the full erotic journey with James. However you enjoy."

A golden haze serenaded the lush green premises of the ashram as dusk approached across the hills. I walked with Marius, trying to shoo away a couple of young goats which had deviated from their group and were now engaged in intertwining with my legs. It was less than two hours since I had arrived at this spiritual community nestled discreetly amidst the rolling hills. And it was only now, while I walked attending Marius’s guided tour of the place, that I truly began to understand how entirely crazy this arrangement was which I had agreed to with Taylor.

Marius was dressed in a silky pearl white robe and a brown shawl, while I wore an ethnic kurta and linen pants. There was something soothing in his velvety smooth voice that helped me grow less anxious despite everything. He was a tall, fit man in his early forties. His handsome Caribbean face was set in an expression of calm and contentment.

The community grounds with their white tents amidst sprawling nature stretched on either side of us across a picturesque valley. Beyond the tents, reachable via narrow roads leading up through the woods were the luxurious villas I had been told about. These belonged to some of the wealthiest people in the country and beyond. Visitors to what seemed to me like an almost fetishistic community: a venue for secret getaways in the name of spirituality for the extremely well off.

Marius made sure to remind me once again of my assumed role within this eco-system. I was a member of the ‘hospitality wing of the establishment’.

‘Establishment.’

In name this was an ashram, a community which holds highest in esteem, above notions such as those of nationhood and religion, the shared human search for inner peace and contentment. This was a search guided by the spiritual leader of the community: the enigmatic woman known as the Priestess, the one everyone addressed respectfully as ‘Mother’.  

Despite the overarching air of spirituality however, there seemed to linger over everything, the subtle touch of corporate structure. Behind a façade of eclecticism, it was indeed an establishment. And this was something I was determined to find out more about.

“Who do you have here Marius?” a fit and handsome woman with a long dark ponytail had just jogged up to us along an adjacent lane.

“Ah, Miss Kate,” said Marius, “Let me present to you our latest recruitment, James, from the hospitality wing.”

“Hello there, aren’t you beautiful,” she said drawing close and giving me a playful peck on the cheek. It was a familiar voice, crisp yet pretty. It took me a moment for it to register that I knew who she was. Seeing the olive skinned woman dressed in a grey sports bra, matching leggings and snickers, I was instantly reminded of her younger self, with whom I had been in my teenage years utterly infatuated.

“Pleasure meeting you miss Ashe,” I said smiling warmly. She gave a knowing look to Marius which seemed to suggest – so the kid knows who I am.

“Please,” she said turning back to me, “Call me Kate.”

I smiled at the reference to one of her most loved songs – Call Me Kate. I called to mind momentarily the music video which I happened to remember in great detail – a young and fit Kate Ashe sporting a brilliant diamond navel piercing, romping across multiple sets and quite inevitably my heart, exuding a sexual energy that was palpable on screen.

Caught in the evening light, a rather similar looking, quite possibly obscenely expensive piercing glittered on her bare midriff now; the light fell on her face as well and she broke into a smile. She would be in her late thirties by now, looking splendidly beautiful and as fit as ever.

“I was just showing him around the premises,” said Marius presently.

“Perhaps I could do that,” said Kate gently wrapping her arm around mine.

Marius hesitated for a moment and then put on his best smile, “But of course, Miss Kate. I will take leave of you both then.”

 

***

 

“I didn’t know you could choose to not conform to the ethnic attires of the ashram,” I said to her.

We were walking along the path now approaching the pavilion from which stemmed what sounded like electronic trance music.

“Oh, I don’t give in to that kind of fetish,” she said casually, and then added in a different tone, “Marius is her head of affairs you know. Her right hand man, so to speak. Loyal only to her.”

“Who do you mean?” I asked.

She gave me a curious look, “How old are you?”

I considered her question a moment, before replying, “Twenty six.”

“Hmm… young. And fit. Anyway, you don’t have to act, I meant her. The Priestess,” she said, gently emphasizing the last word, and breaking into an unexpected little giggle.

We walked closer to the pavilion and there seemed to be a gathering of some sort.

“You haven’t seen her since coming here, have you?” she said, “Come I’ll show you.”

The music emanated from a set of speakers fixed to the top of the pavilion. Beyond them was a wooden stage to one side of a clearing, with flags of plain pastel lilac and white planted on each corner. Ahead of the stage were a group of some thirty men and women dressed in pastel fabrics of various cuts – half of them sitting with their eyes closed in a posture of meditation, while the rest seemed to be engaged in what seemed like an almost intoxicated, ritualistic dance.

Presiding over the gathering, seated at the center of the stage was the figure of the woman an artistic rendition of whose silhouette was part of the ashram logo. Even though everyone in the ashram referred to her as ‘mother’ she was a young woman in her early thirties.

“Why is she known as the priestess anyway?” I asked my companion, “Priestess to what god exactly?”

“Didn’t you know, she’s the priestess of love,” said Kate, “God, every time I see her, somehow I just want to fuck.”

In the dying lights of the hazy evening – flags fluttering raucously around her in a sudden solitary gust of wind – sat the spiritual leader of the ashram. Her upright figure was draped loosely within the single fabric of a white saree. Locks of her long golden hair hung loose about her face and bare shoulders. She held herself in a position of meditation – body erect, chin up, deep breaths in and out, the beginnings of a mocking smile lingering along the corners of her mouth. The soft fabric of the saree crossed upward across her gently heaving bosom, falling in a pleat down her back, leaving one of her sides bare down to the waist. I found myself stealing glances at the beautiful exposed curve of her body, her flat stomach, her lips. Yet another gust of wind made the fabric flutter about her body, uncovering momentarily the swell of one of her breasts. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

A gentle, warm smile and a deliberate blink of reassurance and then it was back to as it was before. Her eyes were shut. Face set in the same indescribable expression as earlier.

“Enchanting, isn’t she?” asked Kate. I could not tell if she had seen what I just had.

“Quite.”

“You know they say if you touch her once, you will never be alone,” she said, taking my arm and beginning to guide me away across the clearing to the other side. 

“Who says this?” I asked.

“Everyone,” she said undeterred, “let’s say, it is a saying. It sounds all kinds of magical and sensual if you ask me.”

“A saying within the community.”

“Yes.”

“I think that’s a terrible idea to spread around.”

We made our way across the throng of semi intoxicated looking men and women and passed into the woods, a constant soft tug at my wrists that she held loosely in her palm. A path led us up a small slope through the trees close to what looked like a rich looking, modern bungalow.

“Where are you taking me anyway?” I asked.

“You still can’t tell?” she said, “I’m taking you to meet the man you have come for.”

The sleek small building was far from the most obvious sight at the end of a path through the woods but I was beginning to realize that the contrast was part of the flavour of this whole place. The electronic music, meditation, spirituality, touches of modern living set amidst timeless nature.

I tried to sort my head. Kate had just referred to the man ‘I had come for’. I could not decide whether I had just chanced upon a terrific stroke of luck or whether this was all part of some grand design. All I managed to say was, “Ah.”

Two men stood outside the front entrance, who it seemed from their attire had anything but spirituality on their mind. Dressed in all black formal jackets, shirts and trousers – the men greeted Kate with a smile. Both had short cropped hair, one more muscular, the other wiry and lithe. They had an earpiece each. A casual waving of the jacket front to one side and the handle of a gun was made visible to me by the wiry guy.

“Fyodor and Robin, good evening,” said Kate, making towards the short flight of stairs.

“Who is this?” said the guy with the broader physique, stopping us both.

“A friend of mine. He’s just joined as a member here as you can see. Alphawolf will be delighted to meet him.”

“All the same babe, you know the rules. Gotta frisk you both.”

I passed easily since I carried nothing on my person. Kate’s phone was taken from her. This seemed like an excessive security measure to me.

“You rub my pussy like that one more time asshole and I’m going to make you deepthroat your own dick!” snarled Kate to the broad guy who had just her patted her down. Kate pulled me by the hand and marched up the stairs.

“What the fuck babe!” came the guy’s voice from behind.

“Sorry Fyodor, it’s just not the best time… I’ve got a lot on my mind,” she said as we reached the landing and rang for the door.

***

“Come to the playroom, Miss Ashe,” his deep voice rang out through the intercom. The door swung open on its own leading onto a small bare hall. Once inside, following the sounds of throaty feminine moaning we passed through a door and a wide corridor to reach a large room with a splendid, wide sofa to one side and a massive TV fixed to the wall on the other. An atmosphere of supreme luxury presided over the minimal décor of the room lined with some cabinets and a large bed to one side.

On the TV played what seemed like a kind of bedroom sex tape. On the sofa sat our host himself, the multibillionaire software mogul known inside the community bizarrely as Alphawolf. He was handsome and fit looking with short greying hair. He looked good for his fifty years or so of age.

Seated beside him was a pretty looking, topless young woman in her early twenties wearing only a very short, purple skirt. She had short blonde hair and a lithe, sexy body. I reminded myself not to delve too deep into stereotypes, while thinking that there was something acutely catlike about her. I thought this only accentuated her sexual appeal.

The video playing on the screen was some kind of private sex tape of this very woman. I did not recognize the man she was making love to, in it. Both their moans and grunts filled the room from the speakers. Alphawolf stood up to greet Kate.

“It’s been a while since you’ve visited,” he embraced her and planted a kiss on her neck.

“Why don’t you mute that for a bit Natalie, it’s impolite to Miss Ashe,” He said to the young woman, who smiled and complied. 

“It has been a while, hasn’t it,” said Kate, “And if news is to be believed, you’re in the business of politics now. Running for nothing less than the top job.”

“Someone needs to guide us to the future, I’m done waiting for others to do it,” his face drew close to her, the palms of his hands shamelessly holding and caressing her bare sides.

“I suppose I should be grateful then,” said Kate, as his fingers traced across the skin of her toned belly, coming to rest on the stone of her navel piercing, “Except that politics seems to have made you all the more handsy!” Saying so she pushed him back sharply.

“You know I love your body, don’t you?” he said, blue eyes staring into hers.  

“Listen, we were in the area so to speak, and I thought I’d come here and introduce you to James,” she said, gesturing to me, “I hope you like him. He’s new, from the neighbouring village.”

“Hospitality?”

“Of course. But he has never… done anything like this before. He’s as fresh as they come.”

Suddenly I felt somewhat like an animal sold up to a customer.

“I see. Hello James,” he said taking a step forward and shaking my hand.

“Hello, sir,” I replied reverently.

“Why don’t the two of you join us on this couch? There is plenty of space as you can see.”

“Hmm… tempting, but another time, Wolfie,” said Kate, “Got a bit to do for now.”

“Shame,” said the blue eyed billionaire, pulling a drawer of a side table and bringing out what looked like a tall joint, “I brought the special strain I know you love so much.”

No one spoke for a moment. Aphawolfe stared at Kate, his eyes like glass, indecipherable.

“Fine, you win you old flirt,” Kate said at length, a mischievous smile flashing across her lips.

“You can leave if any of this repulses you”, she said turning to me, and then adding more softly, “but I’d really want you to stay with me, James, if you could.”

There was nothing for me to do but simply nod, secretly grateful really to receive any attention from her whatsoever. I told myself, nevertheless, that this was merely to gather more information on the man I was here to stop. The joint was lit and the smoke spiralled around the room, it’s wonderful aroma signalling its potency. A somewhat pleasurable sensation of sinking accompanied a feeling of relaxation sitting in between the women while the tape continued playing on the TV.  

At some point Natalie must have put one of her arms around my neck. I sensed that we were gently snuggling against each other, her bare body brushing against mine. She took a long, deep drag and then blew out a cloud of smoke blurring my vision for a moment. When the smoke cleared to reveal her exquisite body, I could see the pink nipples on her pretty, pointed breasts grow stiff, jutting outward.

There was a sharp intake of breath and then, so soft that it was barely audible –  Kate let out a low moan seated on my other side. One of Alphawolf’s large palms scratched across the skin of her midriff while she leaned back with her eyes closed. His face was serene, eyes caressing her fit body. One of his hands came to rest against the delicate curve of her waist and I felt a sudden rush of something intense that I could not qualify as anything I had felt before. It made for an unholy sight, this handsome depraved billionaire snuggling close to the lovely Kate Ashe, his hands touching her body – his arm around her, fingers brushing against her waist, the palm of his other hand rested against her stomach.

But what really struck me was the expression on her face. Breathing heavily and squirming in satisfaction, she seemed to be enjoying having this man close upon her body. She let out a deep sigh and settled even more comfortably within his embrace, leaning her head against his shoulder now. It looked entirely obscene, and at the same time intensely arousing.

“She is very hot, don’t you think?” the voice close upon my ear was that of Natalie.

I swallowed, “She is very beautiful, yes.”

“You know, she’s really turning me on.”

A glace sideways from Kate and Natalie deftly climbed over me and alongside her. Alphawolf withdrew and leaned back while Kate turned to face Natalie. Their beautiful faces leaned close to each other and kissed, Natalie’s hands wrapping gently around her back.

“Lift your arms,” she said to Kate.

She peeled the sports bra off the older woman with practiced elegance. The two embraced and kissed again and I watched the tips of their fingers tracing across the bare skin of their bodies, Kate wincing when Natalie’s fingers caressed across the side of one of her full breasts. They were so entirely given to a sudden passion for each other, so carefree in this decadent room that I found myself simply staring at a kind of lifestyle I had only heard about or imagined vaguely but never witnessed within the physical practicalities of reality itself.

“Kate, please stand,” said Alphawolfe.

The popstar complied. She stood looking between the two of them, as he proceeded to take off her leggings, revealing a small trimmed bush in between her thighs. She stood now with a look of anticipation, entirely naked and expressly desirable.

Mmmh! Oh you fucker!She cursed at Alphawolfe behind her, who had crossed one arm across the front of her body and pressed two fingers in through her pussy lips. The  billionaire withdrew his fingers, looked at them and then back at her. They were soaked in her fluid.

“Go ahead, kiss her,” he said, making it sound more a polite suggestion. Not that it could mask the ever present underlying sense of authority in everything he said. The two women leaned in and kissed each other longingly. Alphawolf close at her back, squeezed his hand between softness of their bodies and pressed inside her pussy again with his fingers.

Kate let out another deep low moan into her kiss. Her hands now tugged at the waist of Natalie’s skirt. Natalie took a step back and then turned her face back to me with a curious smile.

“I suppose you know how to make a woman feel good, James?” It was Kate who said this.

A series of minor events passed in dreamlike fluidity. Natalie looked on smiling as my hands lowered her skirt down across her lower belly that tapered down to an entirely shaven and moist, pink pussy. Everything about her was erotic, the shape and scent of her body, the touch of her skin, the look of desire on her face. Once more Kate pulled her close, kissing her. I stood at Natalie’s back, my face close upon her neck, as Alphawolfe stood at Kate’s. Both of our hands reached down to pleasure the women while they fondled each other’s bodies, staring into one another’s eyes, laying bare every emotion they felt for the other to see.

Natalie was tight, warm, and wonderfully wet and welcoming. I kissed her neck while I poked inside of her. She hummed softly.

“This is nice, no?” she asked Kate, their faces close together.

“Mhmm.”

“Oh yes, that’s good too, James.”

Natalie clasped her eyes shut seemingly enjoying being touched so intimately. I experienced it all vividly enough: her body curling slightly from feeling my finger inside her; me leaning onto her from behind, pressing my lips against her damp skin with warm kisses down her neck and across the curvature of her shoulder; one of her legs intertwining sharply with mine while we pressed close together.

I imagined that she must have been sitting on that couch feeling ready for quite sometime; when she came it was in torrents. Initially she lurched in my arms and then whimpered quietly for lengthy seconds. When she rose straight again it was like someone rising from having received her due administration of pleasure for the day – satisfactory and nothing more than what she was owed.

I suppose both of us looked at Kate together, who was squirming pressing back against Alphawolf, his hands deft and efficient on her pussy. Yet her eyes were now fixated on me. I did what felt like the most natural and decent thing to do in the moment – I knelt down on my knees. Alphawolf removed his fingers.  

Face dangerously close upon her bare crotch, I looked up at her. The tender stare of her eyes mingled with the scent from her pussy to form a single beautiful, lurid, emotional whole, making me center all my senses upon her – so that it felt more like me giving in thoroughly and unconditionally to her than the other way around. When I tasted my childhood crush with the first lick of my tongue across the folds of her pussy, she was deliciously wet and slippery.

Oh yes James,” she cooed, resting her palms on my shoulders. Willing to be led by glorious instinct, I pressed my face closer to her crotch and licked her once more.

Her face was flushed, her eyes glossy, her tummy heaving every once in a while from her deep breaths. She must have been close already. I poked a finger inside and curled it inwards in a ‘oi-come-‘ere’ kind of gesture, massaging her there, and drew my lips and tongue close around her clit, licking it repeatedly. Kate’s body convulsed into the throes of a seemingly long and glorious orgasm; the deep moan that escaped her was low and guttural and somehow intensely intimate, and something shamefully private.

“Rise,” she said, when she had caught her breath, and I rose into the embrace of a glorious kiss. When our lips parted her eyes still lingered on mine and surprisingly, like a loving teenager, she leaned into me for hug. It was only for a moment, but the feeling shot yet another pang of tenderness and desire through my entire being – that of enfolding her beautiful, soft, naked body in mine, while she whispered a “thank you” in my ear and kissed me on the shoulder.

Once we parted, Natalie stepped forward and gave me a hug from behind as well, lodging a friendly kiss on my cheek. I was intoxicated with desire for these two women but I suspected our current session had come to a close.

“Thanks Alphawolf,” she said, turning to him, her hand resting on his chest, “I do so love this strand of pot.”

“Yes, it’s almost as exquisite as you,” he said.

“Alas! If only I could stick around for further compliments, but as I said earlier, I’ve got to rush. And Natalie, we have to see each other again!”

“Darling, you’re joking,” said Alphawolf.

Kate dressed briskly as she spoke.

“Sorry Wolfie, maybe later sometime?”

“Ah. Very well then.”

I took this as my cue and stood, making to leave with her. There really was no need to ask me aloud, yet she said it anyway, “Common now James, let’s go.” Yet I found myself stuck to the floor for what felt like several moments and then finally Natalie’s fingers which she had intertwined with mine went limp and fell through as I made for the door following behind Kate. Through the daze of emotions, a mirror somewhere showed my face: my ears and cheeks flushed red from all the heat.

***

A full moon shone on the pale white walls of what was essentially a single storey house with a straw roof, lending it a tinge of enchantment – as befitted the private residence of the Priestess, I thought half seriously.

“Warm night,” said Marius, greeting me and Kate outside the gate, “Anyone see you come this way?”

“Only the goats,” I said gesturing towards a handful of them laying about on the grass wearing miniature party hats, some even torn - seemingly another strange custom of the ashram from time to time for providing some amusement in the landscape for their special guests. 

“Alright, good. Come, she’s waiting.”

In a house lit entirely with lanterns and candles, Marius guided us to a large rectangular room with multiple windows, and left. We found her sitting cross legged on the bed - the woman revered as the ‘Mother’.

“Finally James, here you are in the ashram,” she said, a gentle smile lighting up her eyes and her beautiful face. Her golden hair was tied in an elegant knot, she wore underneath her saree a small cream colored blouse shaped like a bra that served to accentuate the rounded swells of her breasts.

“Why don’t you two pull up those chairs,” she said.

Whether it was the lingering intoxication from the joint or otherwise I felt as though weightlessly gliding across the room drawn close to her side. So sensually clad in this white saree and sitting crossed legged in a meditative posture upon her bed – she presented an image of herself in stark contrast to when had I met her for the first time two months ago, late one night at a somewhat anonymous diner in the city.

***

“Taylor is giving you an opportunity for your own career here Mr. Fraser, surely you can see that?” the gentleman who had introduced himself as Marius was speaking.

My mind felt too confused to gesticulate an immediate response. Taking another sip of my coffee I glanced around the diner. Opposite me sat Marius and the golden haired woman called Taylor, her arms rested on the table, looking out the window onto the now deserted streets. Her green sweater was hand woven, and so was the scarf around her neck.  

“I thought we were calling each other by first names,” I said.

“Excuse me?” said Marius.

“You called me Mr. Fraser just now.”

“Oh right. Sorry James, what do you think?”

“Honestly what I am thinking is, why come to me of all people?”

“If you want me to make your sales pitch for you James then here it is: you’re young and dedicated. Also, honestly you have nothing to lose. We’ve read your publications, we know you think the same as us: that this…businessman cannot be allowed to run the country. He’s an eccentric and this is just a new game for him. Make no mistake, this will be a mini adventure, and it is not for every journalist, not the older generation anyway. Question is if you’re up for the ride James. It could land you the scoop of a lifetime.”

“What scoop man! To publish anything, I would actually need some proof, and people who were willing to go on record, and you two clearly aren’t.”

“Ah but James, that is where you come in. We don’t know anyone in the city. But you can easily get the equipment we need…”

“There will be no scoop,” she spoke still facing the window.

“What?”

“There won’t be any scoop, Marius,” she repeated, her voice calm and decided.

“But…” he trailed off looking surprised.

When she spoke again, it was to me, “You will do it James, because it is the right thing to do.” She turned to me as she finished and I could have sworn there was a tingling of a smile somewhere behind her apparent impassive face. It was easy to see what might draw people to this woman as some kind of spiritual leader. The sensation caused at moments when she looked into your eyes and spoke directly to you was that of sinking. A way of being drawn in with a gentleness to it that made it almost imperceptible.

“You mean you don’t want me to publish any of it?” I asked.

“Trust me James, there will be enough useful information you will find in the ashram for you to publish. It will probably end the ashram as it is in its current form. But none of it will be a scoop on that man. He will stay out of the news, but for what you will do, he will drop out of running for president. I need you to be present, because when we have what we need, I need him to know there was a journalist there witnessing everything.”

“You will appreciate…Taylor, that there is a lot to think about here. Up until a couple of hours ago, I had never even heard about your community.”

“Which is why,” she said, “we are giving you time. Think about it James, but trust me when I tell you that I know him well enough to know that this will work. You and I will of course meet again at a later date, before it is time.”

She seemed about to rise.

“I don’t get it,” I said.

“I can appreciate it is all too much,” she started.

“I mean I don’t get why you’d want to play this fetishized role in the first place”, I said, interrupting, “if it is such a corporate controlled business presided over by rich men paying for sexual getaways for themselves?”

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

“Did you consider the possibility that maybe I actually believe in the things I share with those who come seeking peace? Most of them are there genuinely trying to live in simple, lasting joy, developing non-possessive sexual relationships with and love for one another in the community. Those who deform that concept generally do it on the sides, inside of their lavish houses.”

“And you get to have your own bubble of spiritual control in blissful ignorance of the debauchery all around you.”

“This then is me James,” she said simply, “not turning my eyes away from it anymore, by coming to you and asking for help.”

***

“I think Alphie was impressed. I mean he wasn’t bad, you should have seen him with her,” Kate was saying to Taylor. “And with me,” she added with a giggle and proceeded to further add, “I think that he falls very easily for sensual women.”

I realized with alarm that the subject of discussion was me. We were seated upon chairs facing her on the bed, sipping some kind of herbal tea in transparent cups.

 “I’m not exactly sure what you were trying to achieve there Kate,” said Taylor uncertainly.

“Why, we need Alphie to invite him right? Otherwise how’s he going to use his cameras and…”

“That isn’t precisely the plan Kate, he doesn’t… need to participate. Necessarily that is,” Taylor broke off somewhat uncertainly, and then added turning to me, “Speaking of, you did bring the gear, James?”

“Marius helped me smuggle it in through the woods at the back before I was formally admitted. He has them.”

“Yes, Marius vouched for you to the caretaker. A risk worth taking. Later if there’s a problem it will be excused as an honest mistake on my authority.”

Presently Marius burst back into the room and addressed her in a voice tinged with mild urgency, “He’s coming, it’s probably best they leave.”

“Who’s coming?” I asked somewhat unnecessarily.  

“The side door,” she said to Marius.

Marius promptly escorted us out via a small door through an adjacent small room. We exited via a small gate on a wooden fence and walked a route a route in through the woods and out, until we were well clear.

                                                          ***

It was a few hours before Marius came to the door of my tent. I had completed a minimal supper and was waiting lounging on my bed, staring out the window, wondering if there might be further adventures ahead tonight. 

“Come,” is all he said after we exchanged brief greetings.

“Where?”

“Don’t worry. If you’re not ready, she’ll help you get ready. She’s good with things like this,” he said and walked out presumably expecting me to follow.

***

The goats were gone, instead replaced by two formally clad security men standing at attention outside her house. Robin and Fyodor. Both Marius and I were searched before being allowed entry to the Priestess’s large hut. 

Presumably Alphawolf was in the house but I did not see him. Taylor was in front of her dressing table mirror, putting on a pair of golden circular earrings and an elegant golden necklace - her only adornments. There were no elements of make-up on her table. The cream colored silk a fresh saree wound gracefully around her attractive figure, sans blouse underneath.

“Hello James,” she welcomed me with a bright smile through the mirror. Always in her smile, there was this badly concealed air of mischief that effected possibilities of an unknown nature. The candle lit beauty of the woman impressed itself on me tinged with an aura of enchantment. The warmth of her gaze and the air of mischief underneath inspired tremors of nervous excitement that I could only hope I was concealing effectively. 

“It seems we have inadvertently put you in a challenging situation, James,” she said to me, “but if it means anything to you, I’m glad he chose you over the others.”

“What do you mean? It’s close to midnight, what is happening?”

“You know what’s happening James. In your own way you actually do, don’t you?” She looked at me with such quiet sincerity that I could not lie to her. So I kept quiet.

“You know, if you can only forget everyone around and try to like me a little then maybe it’ll be a little easier for you,” she said, looking down mid-sentence as though in a gesture of shyness.

Presently Marius entered the room with a cup of black tea and offered it to me. 

“Drink it,” Taylor said to me, “This one is mixed with a special herb I use. It will give you… well, strength and help you with your inhibitions.”

Still I kept quiet, merely taking the cup from Marius and holding it in my hand, staring into space.

“I know you understand what is happening here James,” said Taylor gently, her eyes smiling kindly at me, “I need to know if you’re okay with it.”

“Yes,” I said eventually and drank from the cup. 

***

An elaborate backyard garden was only now revealed to me as Marius escorted me out a half hour later through a backside door. A winding path strewn with hanging lanterns on wooden poles and flanked by flower beds on eitherside led us close to the hillside woods. We arrived at a small clearing at the edge of the trees - the site of a striking scene lit gloriously by the pale full moon and by a handful of flickering lanterns.

Dressed in a crisp white shirt and dark trousers, Alphawolfe sat on a garden chair. Natalie sat by his side wearing only the smallest of red skirts, her lithe upper body as bare as when I had left her. Ahead of them on the grass was a massive bed of low height with satin white sheets and cushions, and beyond that a small wooden stage. 

“Why are they tying her like that?” I whispered to Marius in alarm watching the pair of guards I had met earlier outside Alphawolfe’s residence tie the Priestess’s hands to a pair of wooden poles on either sides of her on the stage.   

“Relax,” whispered Marius and walked me up all the way to the stage. 

Priestess. Something in the moment had made me think instinctively of her in that way. Maybe it was the tea. 

“Welcome James,” announced Alphawolfe like some villain from a B-movie heralding the end sequence. 

“I congratulate you on earning this… opportunity. I noticed earlier today that you not only really, truly enjoy the company of women but also that you properly appreciate them. You enjoy their touch with respect,” he continued, “I like that.”

I was instantly glad for the tea now. I could feel a mild intoxication coming over me, one that rendered the experience I was going through as vivid yet mercifully fiction-like.

“Thank you,” I managed.

“Since you enjoy being intimate with women so much James, I can only imagine how much you will enjoy offering your affection to the Priestess. Isn’t she the most beguilingly desirable woman you have ever met? Along with Natalie here of course,” he added kissing his giggling female companion on the cheek. 

“I want to see you with her, James. Take her. And treat her with love,” he said. And in an ominous gesture - sat back. 

“It’s alright James,” her voice whispered to me, while I still looked at the gathering of Alphawolfe, Marius and the two guards staring in our direction. 

“It’s okay,” she said again, “I want this. I want you tonight.” 

She pulled her head back ever so slightly and I moved closer to her in sync as though pulled inward. Her arms raised wide on either side, she stood upright covered only by the silk saree. At a glance she seemed vulnerable. But a look into her eyes and all I could see was wanton desire. Desire to be touched, to be seduced by. The thought crossed my mind that despite her protestations against Alphawolfe’s presidential candidacy, maybe Taylor actually enjoyed these sexual rituals designed by him for her - his erotic ‘Priestess’, the ‘Mother’ of the community.

“Don’t think about them, James,” she whispered again, “Think about me.”

And somehow that was not the hardest thing to do. The lanterns cast a beautiful glow over her smooth bare shoulders, her chest adorned with the golden necklace, her bare midriff and sides. There is a rush of nervous excitement that comes with any bold move and I felt myself thoroughly immersed in it as I moved close to her and placing my palm on the delicate curve of her waist, rested a gentle kiss across her lips. I could feel her stomach contract underneath my thumb as she heaved a deep sigh. 

Closing her eyes she hummed with mild satisfaction. She kissed me like that. Eyes closed, face turned towards me, her lips tenderly pulling at mine. I stood to her side now with one hand holding her by her back and the other caressing across her stomach and navel. We kissed as though each of us deeply appreciated and enjoyed the moment. Or at least that is how she made it feel like, softly twisting in my arms.

Almost by instinct I tugged at the train of fabric on her shoulder and stood back. It slid forward off her shoulder, down across the beautiful swell of her breasts and onto the ground, rendering her naked down to her waist. 

She watched the fabric slide down uncovering her body for the small audience in attendance and then turned to me. Her eyes twinkled as she smiled with both kindness and mischief, visibly enjoying watching me gasp at the sight of her.  

Returning closer, I cupped the underside of one of her firm, full breasts and she giggled from the sensation. It felt as though the last time we had kissed she had left desire lingering between my lips. I needed to kiss her again, very badly. When I touched her lips once more with mine, she obliged. Gently, lingeringly. While I supported and held her in my arms. 

As we parted I tugged at a fold of the saree below her navel and the fabric now slid down her legs rendering her entirely naked. Taylor stood straight and proud, transparent sticky fluid glistening at the base of her shaven nether region. I gasped again, this time at the sudden rush of desire to touch her there, for that touch to matter to her in a good way. 

I kissed down her chest, biting and nibbling at her taut, pink nipple, licking her belly button, until I was on my knees with my face close to her cunt. The scent of sex between her legs pulled me close upon her dampness and while slowly fingering inside her pussy, I gave her clit a few gentle licks. 

Taylor sighed from pleasure and I could not help but turn to cast a look at the small audience. The taste of her sex juices lingered on my tongue while I surveyed them briefly. The two guards stood to one side, their faces flush with intense arousal. Neither Marius nor Alphawolfe displayed any signs of what they thought or felt, however. While Natalie on the other hand seemed to be expressing her enjoyment most clearly: having pulled up one leg on the chair, she rubbed her exposed pussy through the generous opening of her tiny skirt. 

I do not know what depravity Alphawolf had expected me to perform keeping her tied in that manner but it did not take long for me to release the ropes. Smiling happily, Taylor drew me by the hand and we jumped down onto the huge bed. 

“Your turn”, she said, before taking off first my kurta and then pants, until I too was naked with her. The fact that this was happening in front of a crowd of largely unknown people was a distant concern now.

Lying naked together on the satin sheets, her soft kisses, and gentle caresses across my chest sent a surge of excitement pulsating down to my groin. I must have blushed when she looked down to notice me growing in desire for her touch. She saw the look on my face and broke into sparkling laughter. 

The following minutes unfolded like a beautiful montage of sights and sensations: Taylor taking my fully erect cock in her hand and giving it a gentle tug, the taste of her lips on mine while she stroked my cock almost lovingly, then moments later the sight of her face between my legs, the feeling of her tongue licking across my throbbing shaft moist with precum, while she continued to look into my eyes, searching almost predator-like for effects of the wonderful sensations she was giving me. 

Droplets of warm tears streaked my eyes while I braced myself to hold on from orgasming in her mouth. The strangest thing was that she seemed completely into it. A spark of fire glimmered in her eyes while she looked at me with my cock between her lips.

I gave her a gentle caress on the side of her face and worried that I might cum inside her mouth, tugged at her by her underarms. She rose and kissed me with tender affection. It was impossible to tell how genuine it all was. I felt too drawn to her to care when she lay back with her head on a red velvet pillow and parted her legs shamelessly wide open for me. 

Moments later we were breathing into each other’s faces with me on top. I held her underneath me as I entered into her delicious warmth. My cock pulsated with desire inside her and she kissed me greedily when she felt me like that. I began to thrust gently and fully inside her each time, and soon felt her breathing more heavily onto my face and wiggling her body underneath mine. Her low and tender moans of pleasure flavored a glorious haze of erotic bliss I revelled in while pressing close against her body, breathing in her scent, and fucking her slow and deep each time. Eventually, she went rigid and trembled underneath me in the throes of an orgasm that made her pussy gush with fresh juices, coating my cock inside her.

Sacrificed to such wonderful pleasure I could only hold on for so long before being sent over the edge. I only managed just in time to pull out of her and came uncontrollably ejaculating a generous amount of thick cum all over Taylor’s tummy and breasts. 

A small round of applause and a shout of delight brought my attention back to the wider world outside of our bed. I felt a little odd, still intoxicated, weirdly not yet fully spent but left with a feeling of a kind of completion. Through this haze I registered briefly that Natalie was sitting on Alphawolfe’s lap, one of whose hands now returned to her pussy, before I was enveloped in a hug and a kiss on the lips by Taylor. 

“That was beautiful,” she said to me.

“James,” Alphawolfe started from his seated position before being held short by the sound of a sharp whistle from somewhere close within the woods. 

“I’ll check,” said the guard named Fyodor and advanced beyond the wooden stage in the direction of the trees. I was still unsure of what I was required to do next when a round of bleating drew my gaze to a small group of goats with party hats which had somehow made their way from a different part of the garden to the clearing. 

“What the fuck is this?” said Alphawolfe.

Natalie giggled and clapped with humor seated on his lap, “They’re so cute, I love them. Let them stay and watch too!” 

“Found her loitering at the back,” came Fydor’s voice from behind the stage, who walked now holding a woman in a jam coloured sweatshirt and black denims by her arm. Kate, I noticed with alarm. Her expression was indecipherable. She seemed content to comply. 

Kate stopped when she noticed Taylor and I naked on the bed with my cum slick and fresh on her body. 

“Oh my,” she said out loud and then breaking her arm free turned to Alphawolfe, “I knew you were up to something tonight. Aren’t you ashamed to have left me out of it?”

“But my dear,” his voice calm, Alphawolfe pressed two fingers inside Natalie’s pussy making her gasp, while addressing Kate, “I didn’t know you had a taste for such a scene.”

“You mean a scene comprising of the priestess getting fucked and having cum sprayed all over her body?”

“There’s no need to be crude,” he said. 

“Crude,” Kate laughed, “My gosh you’re not worried I might let slip the Priestess’s extracurricular activities to the more… innocent followers?”

“Will you?”

“Why Alphie, you know you’re not the only one to have had the pleasure of seeing the Priestess unadorned and in lust, don’t you?” she said now advancing towards us. 

“Ah,” said Alphawolfe and watched as Kate walked over and climbed onto the bed and held Taylor in a sensual half embrace while they kissed deeply. 

“How was he?” Kate asked in a whisper. 

“Oh he was wonderful,” replied Taylor, mischievously tracing her finger across her cum spattered navel, lifting up some of the fluid and putting it into her mouth. 

“A beautiful start,” said Kate.

“Indeed,” said Alphawolfe from his seat, “And I thank you for joining us Miss Kate.” 

He made a gesture towards his two guards. Fyodor and Robin nodded almost gratefully and made towards the bed. I watched as Kate and Taylor smiled at each other, presumably well aware of what is to follow. It took a surprisingly short amount of time for the duo of men to rid themselves of their clothes entirely and join the two women near the bed, naked. 

They were both fit and athletic men, Robin lithe with his chest shaven, Fyodor broader with hair. I watched inflicted by an air of observing something illicit and brazen as the moments unfolded: Fyodor helping Kate out of her clothes, the two women sitting on the edge of the bed with their faces close to a pair of throbbing cocks, licking them, coaxing pleasure with their mouths and tongues. And later, bent over the bed with a pillow placed under each of their bellies, they moaned from pleasure while the two men fucked them. 

I made to get up but Taylor looked at me immediately and in a throaty whisper said, “Don’t leave James. Please stay.”

Robin thrust deeper and harder and Taylor groaned loudly each time his groin now slapped against hers. I stayed despite this because I did not know to disobey her request.

It was both erotic as well as strangely painful to watch her in this state. They loved and worshipped her as the Priestess in the day time, and in the night inside closed premises they fucked her like a dog! I was surprised by my own rush of anger and then subsequently merely confused as I watched the look of sublime pleasure on Taylor’s face as Robin continued to thrust into her harder and faster. Soon her face contorted and she moaned deeply, visibly caught in the throes of another orgasm. 

It was only now that Robin pulled himself out of her and Taylor collapsed on the bed that I became aware of Kate too in a similar state. Her tight smooth ass protruded upwards towards Fyodor, whose fat cock entered her fully each time, stretching her and making her twist from pleasure until she too groaned loudly and shivered from the effects of a deep climax. 

Taylor wiggled on the bed closer to me and without knowing quite why, I intertwined my fingers with hers. We looked at each other and she smiled. A beautiful smile, wholesome and innocent. 

“Marius,” I heard Alphawolfe’s voice and spent the next couple of seconds slowly realizing what it meant. Presumably Taylor noticed something in my face and laughed, “Get ready, I want you again!”

Saying so she slid away from me, pulled across the bed by her legs by Marius. 

“Ready baby?” she said to him. 

“Always, Priestess.” 

They kissed like it was far from the first time they had done so. 

She stripped him all the way revealing his athletic body and big cock. As she stroked it in her hands close to her midriff and I could see its length stretching from her base all the way up to her navel. Again, it felt obscene in a way that caught me off guard. Surely I had known her too little to be in love. But somehow the way I had known her was in sharp contrast to the way she presented herself now. 

Marius took her in his arms, sat on the edge of the bed with her on his lap and fucked her slowly. He was big and Taylor wiggled and twisted as she opened up her body for him to enter deeper inside of. 

Eventually she ground all the way down on his cock with her full weight, groaning from feeling him so deep. She hugged him round his shoulder and closed her eyes. And Marius obliged. 

Elsewhere, any semblance of cadence or rules for the evening seemed to have been laid aside. Alphawolfe was on the bed, naked, his face buried in between Kate’s thighs. Natalie was not only up on the bed, but was up riding Fyodor with gleeful abandon. Presently he gripped her by her waist, got up and laid her flat on her back. And then continuing to pin her down by the waist, he pressed his thick cock inside her firmly and fully. 

I was not surprised to see that I was growing stiff once more. Taylor’s groans sounded deeper and huskier than before while she rode Marius’s cock sitting within his embrace. Marius kissed her as he fucked her depths: on her cheeks, her collarbones, her chest. He sucked on one of her beautiful breasts. 

“Allow me,” he said to her, lifting her and then placing her on the bed in a missionary position. 

Kate lying by her side smiled at her even as she moaned from Alphawolfe’s cock fucking her. Robin now moved close to Taylor, standing on his knees to her side. Taylor gave him a friendly smile and a gentle tug on his cock before heaving a huge sigh as Marius pushed his cock inside her, seated between her legs. Robin stood over her and stroked his cock watching her have sex.

Hearing a grunting noise beside me I turned to find Fyodor, his face contorting from the effects of lust, pull out his cock from inside Natalie  before erupting across her chest and stomach – an inadvertent act of mine turned into fetish by another. Natalie giggled with delight and kissed the tip of his cock before leaving it with a couple of playful licks. 

“Looks like you’re hard again James,” she said, “Can I do something about that, do you think?”

“Oh,” I had not anticipated this. 

“Don’t worry James,” she said sitting up and lazily snuggling up to my side with a certain feline charm, “I know you want her. And you’ll have her too. After me, if you like.”

I kissed her and it felt good. She crossed her arms around my neck and leaned herself into me. She felt delicate in my embrace, her face flush from being freshly fucked and in need of further affection. Still holding me round my neck she leaned back and I pushed my cock inside her dripping slick pussy. I held her by her back supporting her body while we fucked like a couple of people who desperately needed to fuck.

A loud moan from close by made me turn to see Taylor in the throes of ecstasy herself. She fingered her own clit shamelessly while Marius fucked her. Robin stroked his cock watching her in that state until he too came gushing fresh sperm over her chest and her heaving breasts. Somehow this made me thrust even harder inside Natalie who squirmed and groaned audibly. With one hand I rubbed across her clit, willing her to feel even better while I fucked her.

I felt harder than the first time somehow, whether an effect of something in the tea, or just the environment I could not tell.  We fucked passionately till she came in my arm. It was tender and extremely hot watching her twisting and enjoying fully unguarded being made to cum. Her warm orgasmic juices soaked the skin of my cock. 

“Thank you,” she said and kissed me on the lips. Hearing loud moaning both of us turned to Taylor who broke out into tremors of orgasm, whimpering underneath the pressure of Marius’s body upon hers. Marius pulled out immediately and I watched his groin convulse before his cock erupted repeatedly with thick cum coating all across her stomach. 

She turned to her side to Alphawolfe, “Whenever you’re ready to cum, love.”

“Now,” he said and almost in ritualistic understanding Kate withdrew from him and sat up to watch. 

Biting each of her nipples in turn the billionaire placed himself between her legs and pressed his cock inside her. He thrust into her with an air of needy desperation, holding onto her cum glazed body until raising one hand Taylor scratched across his chest a couple of times. As though she had just pressed a secret button he orgasmed immediately while continuing to thrust deep and hard inside her. Leaning in he kissed her and left her like that, cum glittering across the length of her body and trickling out of her pussy lips. 

She turned and our eyes met. I was scared to imagine what she saw. But there was again this bewitching look of warm familiarity in her, something gentle yet deeply magnetic. I moved closer, and when I leaned down over her, she reached up for a kiss.

Fresh cum glazed my cock as I entered her but I did not mind. Of all people in the world, seeing this woman on her back, legs parted, inspired in me sharp sensations of brazen shameless desire. Something had changed since the moment I had first touched her tonight. I wanted her more than ever but having seen her enjoying the other men since then added a wild edge to the way I needed to touch and fuck her again.

I felt myself grow wider and fuller inside her slippery pussy. Dipping my thumb in the pool of cum on her bellybutton I rubbed it gently against her clit making her moan appreciatively. Her body shook with each of my thrusts and she pulled me closer by my neck until our faces almost touched.

“James, I’m going to cum again,” Taylor said in a husky, vulnerable whisper. 

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back grunting deeply, receiving my cock fast and hard inside her body. She came breathing close to my face momentarily leaving control of her writhing body, cumming hard from the effects of all the lovemaking. 

“Cum for me again, please,” she said stroking my cheek with one finger. 

Tugging at her hand I brought her up and put her on my lap much like Marius had done seated on the edge of the bed earlier. Smiling she stroked my hair while I wrapped my arms round her back. Her cum soaked body pressed close against mine. She rode me slowly, lovingly, feeling our bodies rub against one another. Dazed, intoxicated, infected with wild desire I came deep inside her, my face buried in the warmth of her chest. 

Sitting on my cock, naked and wildly beautiful under the moonlight in the afterglow of having been well fucked, Taylor beamed down at me and kissed me on the forehead. 

***

I woke late the following morning with a blunt intoxication of eroticism still lingering on my body. Things felt only more confusing and obscene in retrospect. What indeed was I doing here? Did they really need me or was I unawares just a pawn in some strange, obscene game played over time between the Priestess and Alphawolf? Either way it was time for me to depart. 

Two pieces of news came out in the following weeks that held some relevance. Though combined together, they made me only more baffled.  

The first: a prominent tech mogul had retired his candidacy for presidency citing ‘personal reasons.’ This was heartening for here was the clearest hint that filming the brazen activities of that night via cameras hidden inside the goats’ torn party hats had indeed worked. I secretly congratulated the goats for their effective cinematography and Taylor for pulling off what must have been a successful trade.

The second bit of news garnered less nationwide interest. It was an online tabloid photo, sneakily clicked without permission, of Alphawolf arriving on vacation at a small airport on a foreign island. It showed the billionaire approaching a car from his private jet with a woman in tow. A first public glimpse since his retirement from candidacy the article stated, in the ‘intimate company’ of an unknown woman. 

The photo was not a very clear one but there was no mistaking Taylor dressed in a white blouse and a red skirt walking with her arm intertwined with the man who she presumably so hated. 

It was impossible to look at it and not see in the sequence of events some sort of grand design somehow authored primarily by Taylor herself, only parts of which were visible to me. The part where she was either secretly in love or in a relationship built on fetish, or merely playing with this man escaped beyond my understanding.

As for me, I would forever keep this most befuddling adventure a secret in professional circuits. The only thing I felt certain of however, was that it was always going to feel gloriously worth it to have been swept up in an exotic, erotic journey at the invitation of the bewitching and utterly seductive Priestess.

Published 
Written by Eroticex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments