Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Privileged Life

"The Boss introduces his Summer Intern to life among the Privileged Class."

4
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Competition Entry: VIP
Adrian looked hastily at his Rolex “I don’t want to be late!” he chided himself. He didn’t realize that he had stepped off the curb until the screech of tires and a blast from a taxi’s horn made him jump back. “Easy, Old Man” he thought to himself, “focus on what’s waitng for you down the street.” It took most of his will to not run full-tilt to the boutique, but he hurried across the street and turned toward the shop. A brisk couple of minutes later he paused outside of the tall, gleaming cherry wood and polished brass of the door to Chez du Volupte’. The exclusive boutique was aptly named, for, if one had the resources, and the reputation, one could indulge in a variety of sexual pleasures. Mr. & Mrs. Ward were not only well-known, but were part owners in the enterprise. He pulled the door open and stepped into a small, richly decorated reception room. The strains of Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons” played softly in the background. Immediately, a young woman with waist-length raven black hair and laughing dark eyes met him with a smile and held out her hand. She was dressed in a floor-length shining black silk kimono, closed at the neck and buttoned to just below her waist. A red-hemmed slit continued down her hip to her small, slippered feet.

“Why, Mr. Ward,” she demurred in a soft contralto voice, “How very nice to see you this afternoon.” Adrian took her hand and pressed it lightly against his lips. “Are you visiting us as a client… or owner?”

“Charlotte,” Adrian said, “Always a distinct pleasure to see you, my dear. I am meeting my wife, Cathie, and my summer intern.” He winked broadly at her and added, just to be sure she understood “She’s eighteen and headed for University in the Fall, but we are introducing her to the world of Executive Privelege.” He gave Charlotte a broad wink.

“Of course, Mr. Ward.” She whispered, “They are in Suite Three… I believe they are, shall we say, resting at the moment…” her pause spoke volumes. “Preparation Room Two is ready for you, Mr. Ward. If you would please follow me.” She turned and moved fluidly through the thick velvet curtains and down a plush carpeted hallway. Addie followed appreciatively, watching as her leg appeared and disappeared out of the long slit on the side of her dress. She moved like an exquisitely crafted Swiss watch, all silent, but precise movements. She opened a door, eyes downcast, and bowed as she beckoned him within.

Chez du Volupte’ was certainly no run-of-the-mill sex club. It catered to a clientele that had long ago outgrown the sordidness of casual sex, and sought indulgence in pleasures that transcended the ordinary. Once inside, Adrian looked around and nodded. The walls were draped in dark blue velvet and a leather-upholstered dressing chair sat next to an oval whirlpool, the waters stirring gently. A scent of musk wafted above the water and filled the room with what could only be described as “manly”. Charlotte bade him to sit down and with one quick, whispered movement, opened the Velcro front of her kimono and let it hang open. Adrian smiled as she knelt in front of him and removed his shoes and socks. She took a steaming towel from a cabinet and massaged each of his feet. She stood and shrugged the kimono off her shoulders and, naked, turned to retrieve a polished silver tray on the small table. She knelt on one knee and offered the tray to him. On it was a small demitasse cup with a double-shot espresso , two capsules, one of vitamin B-12 and the other Vitamin E, and a pale blue, football-shaped pill. Not that Adrian needed this last item, but he DID find that it enhanced his performance. He set the cup back on the tray and stood up.

Charlotte , still on her knees, reached to unfasten his belt, pull down his zipper, and slid his trousers down his muscular legs until they hit the floor. He stepped out of them as Charlotte neatly folded them and hung them on the back of the chair. She then stood and began to unbutton his shirt slowly. He allowed her to slip the shirt back off of his shoulders and neatly fold it over the trousers. His cock began to respond as he remembered the scene played out between his wife and his intern. Charlotte’s squirted some lavender oil into the palms of her hand and ran them over his chest, stopped to run her fingers around and around his stiffened nipples and down to his hips. She knelt once more and laid her head against his stomach. He could feel her breath on the base of his cock and it inflated even more. She nibbled lightly along it’s length and looked up at him.

“Smooth, today, Mr. Ward?” as she gently blew into the light brown hairs at the base of his cock.

Adrian swallowed hard and nodded mutely. She stood and grasped his member in both of her soft little hands and led him to the whirlpool. She stepped in and pulled him into the tub by his very stiff cock. She scooped up handfuls of the warm, fragrant water and poured over his member, which jumped and throbbed in response. Her hands floated up the inside of his thighs and caressed his balls. Her head bent forward and he looked down to see her pink tongue flick out and run across his head. He moaned as her hands wrapped around his shaft and slid slowly back and forth. She picked up a pair of gold scissors from the shelf of the tub and started to trim all of his hair and dropped the clumps into a silver bowl. She picked up a china shaving mug, added some water to it and whipped the contents briskly with the brush. She generously spread the foam around his shortened hairs and picked up the pearl-handled razor.

“Be careful, Charlotte,” he murmured, watching her deft movements. “My wife would never forgive you.”

“I am always careful, Mr. Ward,” she whispered, “You know that.”

She bent her head again and pulled the bulbous head of his penis into her mouth and clamped her lips tight around the ridge. She drew back, pulling the skin of his shaft taut. Her slow strokes of the razor soon had him clean, but she continued to pull a vacuum on his cockhead as she poured water over his member. When she let his cock go with an audible ‘pop’, he couldn’t believe how stiff he was and how swollen his cockhead had already become.

She pulled him down to slip into the water and started the jets. As the water foamed and swirled around him, Charlotte’s hands soaped him down and she washed him thoroughly with an Egyptian cotton washcloth until he was completely clean. He stepped out of the tub and she toweled him off completely, and giggled at his stiff member bobbing around in front of her face. She unfolded a pair of silk pajama bottoms and held them at his feet. He stepped into them and she drew them upwards. They were more like a pair of riding chaps because the entire pubic area was open and allowed his stiff member to stick out in all it’s glory, and much more exposed than just sticking out of his fly. He was so excited with pent-up lust that he was actually trembling, but he wanted to save his ejaculations. He donned a long silk top that did nothing to cover his erection, but did fall below the opening of the pajamas, slipped into a pair of slippers and left the room as Charlotte opened the door for him, bowed and whispered, “If you need anything, Mr. Ward, be sure to ring.” He headed to his adventure in Suite Three.

A tall, slim girl, topless, with waist-length blonde hair was standing at the door to Suite Three as he approached, her long blonde hair cascaded over her bare left shoulders, covering one lovely breast. She beckoned for him to be quiet with a finger across her lips and silently opened the door for him.

“Thank you , Elizabeth.” He whispered. He slipped inside and his heart, as well as his cock, jumped as he took in the scene before him.

It was obvious that there had already been some serious play before he arrived. Adrian’s wife Cathie was sprawled on the sofa, one arm across her chest and the other around the neck of his intern, Amber, who was curled up on the floor, her head resting on Cathie’s thigh. The entire bottom of the red panties of Cathie’s nightgown was soaked. Amber’s breasts had escaped from the top of a red and black bustier. One of her hands was buried within the vee of her thighs and the other was pinned under Cathie’s hips. He stepped out of his slippers and padded barefoot over to the girls. He reached down and caressed his wife’s head. She smiled with her eyes closed and took his hand in hers. He turned slightly until his cock trembled inches from Amber’s face. Cathie whispered huskily,

“Amber, my dear, a present has just arrived for you.” She smoothed Amber’s hair and ran her hand over her cheek until she smiled and opened her eyes. She jumped when she saw Adrian’s cock staring at her so close. A large drop of precum had formed at the tip of his cock and as she watched, fascinated, it filled enough to succumb to gravity and fell, trailing a sticky thread.

“Mr. Ward…?” she said, a tremor in her voice. She looked up to see him smiling down at her and licked his lips.

“For now, and in this place,” he said low, “Call me Addie.”

She tried to sit up straighter, but he put his hands on her shoulders and kept her there. Cathie shifted around and put her feet on the floor. She reached over with one hand and grasped Adrian’s hard cock in her hand. He quickly unbuttoned the tunic and slipped it from his shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

“Ummm, Addie, my love, it feels as if Charlotte has primed the pump quite well.” She said and hugged his waist, laying her head against his hip and drinking in the musky smell of the bath salts. Her other hand went to the back of Amber’s head and gently brought it to her own lips. They kissed, deeply, and Adrian saw the tiny bulges of their cheeks where their tongues played with each other inside their mouths. Cathie drew back, but Amber whimpered slightly, not willing for her to leave, but Cathie said,

“It’s time to please my man, Amber, to reward him for making the money that allows us to shop in such comfort as this.” She lifted his member and pulled gently on Amber’s head, bringing her lips closer and closer to his cock. Another large drop of precum had formed and this time Amber licked it up with a quick dart of her tongue. She opened her mouth and Cathie pulled on Adrian’s hips to get him to move forward. At the same time she pulled against Amber’s neck as his dick slid further into her warm moistness. Cathie relaxed her pressure and watched as they parted, like tension released from a compressed spring. But she wouldn’t let it go too far before she checked their movement and began to pull them together again. She was only inches from the scene and as her breathing increased, so did her tempo. Soon she was pulling and releasing, like she was playing an accordion, or some wild exercise machine. She was fascinated by the close-up view of this young girl sucking on her husband’s cock, and the feeling that SHE was the one in control of these actions was very exciting to her. Amber was mewing and moaning as she felt Addie’s cock sliding across her tongue and down her throat. It was unlike anything she had ever felt or experienced before, and she did not want it to stop. It was as if something triggered deep at the base of her throat and made a high voltage connection with her pussy. Each time she felt Cathie pull on the back of her neck, and she felt his member slide further and further into her mouth, she could feel the tingle in the pit of her stomach. As if to scratch that particular itch, she dropped her hand to her clit and began to rub it furiously.

“I’m very close, girls.” Adrian said barely audible, “I won’t last more than a couple of seconds…”

After years of careful study, and practical sessions of sucking him off, Cathie had become attuned to her husband’s movements and was particularly good at anticipating the exact moment that his ejaculation would begin. She felt the first tremor in his legs and pulled Amber’s head until her nose was buried against the newly-shaven, hairless base of his shaft. She gripped his right buttock hard, one of her fingers tantalizingly close to his asshole and held the two of them tightly together.

Adrian , for his part, felt like he was about to pass out. The pent-up lust in his loins was ready to explode, and he relaxed his muscle just slightly, and…

Wham! His first ejaculation fired out of the end of his penis, followed by several more in rapid succession. Cathie was holding Amber tight against him, and she had an urge to pull her head back at the first taste of his cum shooting into her mouth, but her “tingle connection” with her clitoris overcame any reservations she had as she trembled with the first wave of her own orgasm. As she felt his sperm releasing, her throat muscles worked overtime and she contracted her cheeks and sucked until his cock was held even tighter within her young mouth. Adrian threw his head back and grunted loudly as each successive spurt shot down through his cock and into Amber’s mouth. The room was filled with the sounds and smells of released lust.

Cathie moaned as well, having watched the close-up coming of her husband’s cock deep in his intern’s mouth. She released her hold on them and Adrian edged back until his cock dropped from Amber’s mouth. A long string of sperm mixed with saliva still clung from Amber’s mouth, and she used her hand to gather it up and licked it off her fingers. Cathie immediately plunged her mouth over Adrian’s still stiff member and tongued and sucked noisily as she cleaned it of every remaining drop of cum. Amber sat back heavily against the sofa, breathing in gulps and gasps, but with a big grin as she continued to lick her lips and her fingers.

Cathie kept her mouth on Adrian’s cock, and Amber was fascinated by the protrusions of her cheeks as her tongue swirled around and around. She sat back and looked up at her husband.

“Well, my sweet,” she said, a huskiness in her voice, “Have you been wanting your little intern, Addie? Hmmm?” Her hand curled around his shaft and she idly pumped it. Her eyes sparkled with a hunger that Adrian had not seen before. He suddenly grinned, it seemed like his sweet wife WAS really beginning to develop a taste for this kind of thing.

“Let’s get some more champagne.” He said and padded over to the velvet bell rope in the corner and gave it two quick tugs. A few moments later there was a quiet knock on the door and a discrete opening. A lovely contralto voice said quietly from the opening,

“You rang for refreshments?”

“Yes, indeed, Elizabeth,” Adrian said as he opened the door for her, “Please…”

She carried four sparkling crystal flutes and a green-necked bottle swathed in a pristine white towel. Beads of condensation glimmered on the chilled glass of the bottle as she sat the glasses down and worked to unwire the cork, holding it in her hands. The cork left the bottle with a ‘pop’ and she poured out three flutes and started to settle the bottle in the silver ice bucket when Adrian had an idea.

“Elizabeth,” he began uncertainly, “Would you… Would you please join us?” He looked quickly at his wife, who met his eyes steadily and smiled in approval. Elizabeth smiled demurely, poured a fourth flute and answered,

“Of course, Mr. Ward. How may I be of service?”

“If you would,” he gestured to Cathie and Amber, “I believe the ladies have finished trying on these garments. Please return them to the rack.”

Adrian picked up his glass and sat in the easy chair, avidly watching the scene about to unfold. He chuckled to himself and had a distinct feeling of being a film director, about to shoot an important scene.

StacyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyGrey

No, he corrected himself, THE most important scene. Cathie stood and held her arms out slightly. Elizabeth stepped over to her and ran her hands to her neck and across her shoulders as she slipped the filmy bed jacket from her. Cathie closed her eyes and sighed as the feeling of another woman’s hands on her obviously affected her.

Amber got up off the floor, retrieved a bubbling glass and came to take a seat on the arm of the easy chair. Adrian rested his hand tentatively on her thigh and looked up at her inquiringly. She smiled from behind her glass and nodded slightly. Encouraged, Adrian moved his hand upward toward the sweet area between her legs and Amber opened them in response. As he nestled his hand into Amber’s moist warmness, he returned his attention to Elizabeth and his wife.

They faced one another, Elizabeth’s back to Adrian, and she leaned in slightly, inquisitively, invitingly. Cathie responded with a hand to the back of her neck and pulled Elizabeth to her in a deep soul kiss. Elizabeth’s hands trailed down Cathie’s flanks, tracing the curve of her hips and parked her thumbs in the waistband of her red panties. In one fluid motion, Elizabeth slowly squatted, moving the panties with her as she lowered herself in front of Cathie. As her face came level with her pussy, she leaned in and kissed her there. Cathie moaned and her hands fluttered to the sides of her head, entangling her fingers in the silky blonde hair. Elizabeth’s head bobbed a few more times against her abdomen and then withdrew, deftly retrieving the panties and bed jacket from the floor. She took them over to the clothes rack and folded them over the bar. She turned around and, when she had all eyes on her, unzipped the side of her skirt and held it for a few seconds, then let it drop. The light material seemed to drift lazily downward to the floor. She was not shaved, but instead, her pubis was covered with a silky-fine drift of strawberry blonde hair, barely perceptible from her perfectly pink skin. She walked slowly, purposefully toward Amber, hips swaying and eyes locked on hers. Adrian felt a tremble in her thigh as Elizabeth approached and took her by the hands, lifting her from the arm of the chair. She turned her around to face Adrian, and began to unfasten the bustier. As it loosened from her breasts, she sighed, just like Cathie did, and Adrian noticed that he was getting increasingly turned on by the slow play of these women. His cock had regained it’s stiffness again and he was ready for whatever came next. Elizabeth unwrapped the bustier from Amber, took her by the hand and led her over to the sofa. She carried the bustier over to the rack and returned to the sofa. All three women were naked, and smiling at him, Cathie and Amber seated, their lovely legs crossed and Elizabeth standing to one side.

“And now what, Darling.” Cathie spoke first, “How shall we progress, my dear Addie?” Cathie knew of Adrian’s love of direction; they had done this several times for their own private camera. He thought for a few moments, and then nodded.

“Cathie, my pet,” he said from the chair, “I want you sitting on the back of the sofa.” She moved to the back and, as if reading his mind, planted her feet wide on the soft cushions, completely exposing herself.

“And Elizabeth,” he breathed, “Dear, Elizabeth. Attend to Mrs. Ward… behind her.” She moved in obedience and as she came behind Cathie, slid her arms underneath Cathie’s and upwards to fondle her tits. Cathie tilted her head back and lifted her face for Elizabeth to kiss her. Cathie’s hands steadied herself on the back of the sofa and raised one hand to caress Elizabeth’s neck.

“And me, Mr. Ward? Boss? Where shall I fit in?” Her eyes twinkled mischievously, already sure of the answer.

“Why, between my wife’s legs, of course.” He said, but as she moved to kneel on the floor, he stopped her. “Oh no, my dear. I want you standing, and bent over her.” He watched appreciatively as she moved to take her position. “And spread your legs, my dear.” She did so, which lowered her closer to eye level with Cathie’s pussy. She lowered her head and kissed Cathie’s stomach and ran her sweet little tongue into her navel. When she bent over that way, Adrian had a perfect view of her two lovely, round globes, with her puffy and swollen pussy lips, and her tiny asshole, like a small cup of café au lait. Adrian watched as she slid her hands under Cathie’s ass and dropped her head further. This only spread herself wider to his hungry eyes and he reached to idly stroke his stiffening member.

Cathie and Elizabeth were busily exploring each other’s mouths, but when Amber’s mouth touched her vagina, she broke away with an audible gasp and gripped Elizabeth’s head tighter and pulled her down to her shoulder so she could watch as Amber began to lick at her pussy. Elizabeth’s hands were working overtime on Cathie’s tits, thrumming across her nipples until they stood out from her areola like little pink pencil erasers. Adrian was really turned on byt the scene of these three ladies, and got up to get a better view. He placed a hand on Amber’s backside and ran it down her smooth, young skin and traced a path up her spine to her neck. He could feel her muscles working as she lapped and tongued into Cathie’s slit with wet smacking sounds. Cathie had her fingers intertwined in Amber’s hair and was pulling her mouth to her is spasmodic jerks. She opened her eyes and looked at her husband with a most uncharacteristic look of sexual tension and literally growled low in her throat as her eyes glinted with an inner fire that he had never seen before. She looked back down at Amber and said hoarsely,

“Eat me, Amber. Suck on that pussy! That’s it, honey, make me feel good. You like that, don’t you, Amber. You like sucking on a mature pussy like mine, don’t you?”

Amber replied in a muffled “Uh huh, mmmm.”

Cathie tilted her head back again and returned to Elizabeth with a fury that surprised even her. Adrian reached to the side table and picked up a crystal cruet of clear oil which sat on a little warming tray and came back to stand behind Amber. He found her bottom to be a bit high and said, “Get on your knees on the sofa, honey, and spread your legs wider.” She complied and Adrian could see her hands kneading Cathie’s buttocks like bread dough. He stood behind Amber and moved his hips closer until his stiff cock slid slightly under her and along her slit.

“Addie likes!” he whispered, “Addie likes… a lot!”

He held the cruet in one hand as he smoothed his hand up and down Amber’s spine, from the dimple at the base to the top of her neck where her hair cascaded over her shoulders. He dribbled some warm oil across her back and began to smooth it over her. She moaned in response and wiggled her behind as she pushed back against him. He poured some more at the crack of her ass and felt it dribble down across his aching cock. He started a slow grind of his hips against her backside as his cock slid back and forth along her slit. He added some more oil and spread it with his thumb all up and down her ass crack, running lightly across her puckered little hole. She took her mouth from Cathie and looked back at him,

“Oh! Mr. War… I mean… Addie. Be careful!” she panted, “I…” She was cut short by Cathie’s hands grabbing her head and pulling it back to her pussy.

“Oho!” Thought Adrian, “now THAT’s an exciting thought!” and proceeded to lay his thumb right at her hole and push slightly, letting the intruder introduce itself to her. He ran his hand up and down her crack, and each time lingered longer and probed a little more as he passed her nether hole. He poured a generous amount of oil at last and tossed the cruet down, empty. He grabbed her hips in both hands and drew his cock all the way back. Amber tried to follow, pushing back, trying to keep the feeling of his cock between her legs. He reached down and lifted his member slightly and felt it open her labia like splitting open a juicy orange. The combinations of his copious amounts of precum, her flowing juices, and the oil allowed him to slip quite naturally, with no effort at all, into her love tunnel. He pushed his hips toward her until he was completely buried to the hilt in her. He felt her muscles tremble a little as they became accustomed around his shaft and she pushed back against him. Both of his hands were exploring her backside again, and this time, both thumbs slid along her slippery, oily crack. He pulled her cheeks open and let his thumbs again explore into her little hole, only slightly, just a tiny bit each time. She tried to turn around again to say something to Adrian, but Cathie held her firm and would not allow her to raise her head.

“Come here, Elizabeth, my dear.” Adrian said huskily, “Here… in the middle.” He indicated a spot on the sofa. She came around and positioned herself even with Amber’s head. She reached out to pinch Cathie’s nipple and then reached over to pinch his! She rolled them both around in her thumb and finger and smiled at them both as they closed their eyes and silently mouthed words. She reached under Amber and played with her clit as Adrian slid in and out of her pussy. He felt her nimble fingers press against his cock as he stroked. When he thrust into her, she could grab his balls and give them a little tug, and as he withdrew, she pushed upward to keep his cock firmly within her. Amber responded with even louder moans and moved her hands to Cathie’s belly, running them up and down from her tits to her hips. Cathie, full of lust, said,

“Addie, my dear. Thank you for introducing me to your fantasy! I feel… feel…” She threw her head back once more, overcome by the feeling of Ambers tongue plunging into her vagina like a tiny, wriggling cock. “I feel that this has brought us even closer!” Her breathing was ragged, coming in alternately long and hard sighs and quick little gasps. “I want you do something for me, dear.”

“Of course,” Addie said and slid all the way into Amber and stayed there. He could feel her vagina pulse as his cock filled her entire tunnel.

“Fuck her,” she gasped, “Fuck Amber… Ah!” she looked directly at him and said low and gravelly, “Fuck her in the ass. I want to watch that sweet cock of yours disappear between her cheeks.” Amber again tried to raise her head, and this time Cathie allowed her to look up at her, but still held her head in her hands.

“I’ve…” she paused to take a deep breath, “Oh, I’ve never done that before, Cathie!”

“Well, then, Amber,” she said as she pulled her mouth back between her legs, “we shall remedy that situation immediately, won’t we, Darling?” She said as she lifted her buttocks off the cushioned back to better grind her muffin into Ambers busy mouth and tongue.

Adrian only moaned in anticipation as he held his wife’s gaze burning with an inner fire he had never seen before. It was then that he noticed Elizabeth had suddenly disappeared. She returned with the crystal flask, magically refilled with oil, climbed onto the sofa again and bent across Amber’s back, her arm resting along her waist.

“Allow me to serve you, Mr. Ward.” She said quietly and opened up Amber’s ass with one hand and poured a copious amount of oil down the crack. The feeling of the warm oil cascading over his cock as he continued to stroke slowly in and out of Amber’s pussy made him moan again. Elizabeth put a hand on his stomach to stop his movement, which caused Amber to whimper and try to push back. She didn’t want to lose him, but a different track for her pleasure was already being set in motion. Elizabeth pushed again until the two separated, and she reached to take Adrian’s very stiff member in her hand. Using the leftover oil, she encircled his shaft with her fingers and covered his penis until it was glistening like some tiny Sumo wrestler. She pulled on him, bringing him closer to her hole. Her thumb had found it’s way into Amber’s tight love tunnel, and she had pressed until it had completely disappeared within her puckered asshole. She began to swirl it around and around, widening, until there was total free movement all around. She brought Adrian’s cock to the hole, quickly removed her thumb and kept pulling until his bell end began to nestle within her. As his rod stretched her hole, straining to gain entrance, Amber winced and tried to draw away. The combination of Cathie holding her head tight against her muff, Adrian moving his hips forward, and Elizabeth holding and jiggling Amber’s butt cheeks combined to let him enter. He stayed motionless for a moment, letting her get used to him, and then caught his wife’s attention.

“Watch, my Darling,” he panted loudly, “Watch!” Cathie stared, slack jawed as he slowly pushed forward. The sight of her husband’s cock being gobbled up by Amber’s tiny, hungry, nether-mouth pushed her over the edge. She cried out, never taking her eyes off the sight of Amber’s asshole widening to engulf Addie’s veined shaft. It seemed to Amber to take forever until he stopped, his stomach flattened against her backside. She had never felt so… so stuffed. She was filled to bursting, and it started her wanting to feel the friction of a good, hard fucking. Cathie had loosened her hold on Amber’s head and allowed her to look back at her boss. Cathie let her hands fall to the cushioned back and gripped it tight as she gave in to the throes of her intense orgasm. Elizabeth had filled the space by furiously rubbing her clit like she was trying to start a fire. She HAD, in fact ignited an explosion of brain-numbing electric shocks that shot through Cathie’s body like old time teletype impulses. Elizabeth quickly jammed two fingers into her and massaged her clit with her thumb. Cathie almost fell over the back as her body convulsed in tremors. She finally began to subside, but Elizabeth kept her fingers firmly inside of her as her juices flowed out of her pussy and ran across Elizabeth’s hands and soaked the sofa cushions. Cathie slowly collapsed down onto the sofa seat, still having small twitches of aftershocks. She was panting as if she had just run a half-mile sprint.

After Amber became used to his dick intruding into her backside, she pulled forward until just his cockhead was buried, but before he slipped out, she pushed forcefully backwards, sliding the length down his pole. Elizabeth guided, so he did not leave her ass. Adrian, sat still, on his knees on the cushions, his hands on his hips, eyes closed and his head thrown back, letting the feel of her tight, slippery hole slide back and forth on him. Amber was fucking him hard, now, rocking back and forth like some kind of crazy pump gone mad. She enjoyed the feeling of his member inside her ass, somehow, the tightness made her acutely aware of the intense feeling that fucking caused.

Adrian cried out, “Oh… Amber!” and took several quick gasps, “I’m going… I’m going…”

She anticipated him and drove back hard against him feeling every inch plunge to her innermost being. “I’m cumming, Amber… ohhhh, so good, so good, so good my girl. Ahhh.” She pushed again, her knees lifting from the cushions as she wanted him completely within her. She could feel his cockhead swell, and then, as if bursting, the first shot of warm fluid filled her. She was so overwhelmed by that feeling that she almost missed the first crashing wave of her own orgasm crashing down upon her senses, but as it overtook her, she gave in completely, and each jerk of Adrian’s hips sent another wave crashing on the shore of her mind. She was sure she had cried out, but what she might have said was lost in the murmuring and hissing breath and mumbled sighs of ultimate release.

Adrian collapsed against Amber, who fell forward onto Cathie, who wrapped her arms around both of them. The ever-faithful servant, Elizabeth, quietly got off the sofa, picked up her clothes, and dimmed the lights. The last thought Adrian had before allowing a well-deserved rest to overcome him was “Addie, my man… life is GOOD in the privileged sector.”

Published 
Written by PapaWant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments