Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Second School. Part Three.

"A continuation of ‘The School’ in the teaching of sexual awareness."

8
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
10.0k words 10.0k words
The Second School. Part Three.

It was during our following class that we had the police raid.

This was the first time that it had happened, and Peter had been prepared for it. With us having two schools now made it easier as I will explain. He’d set up an alarm system that was triggered by the gateman. The gates being electronic had to be opened by this man when he’d ascertained who was wishing to enter the school grounds. On seeing that it was the police, two cars both fully loaded, pressed a button in the gatehouse which sounded a buzzer in the two classrooms. Peter and Penny had gone through this procedure with us, so when this buzzer sounded we knew exactly what to do.

‘Boys and girls! Stop everything instantly! Sarongs on and the boys to follow Will at once. This is urgent!’ She put a sarong around her neck to drape down over her breasts as I led the hastily gathered boys together and led them from the classroom through into the kitchens. Here we passed the six girls from Peter’s class going through to our half of the school. Here, Penny, with a sarong around her neck covering her breasts, took over the boys, while I then led the girls from her class back into our classroom.

Peter told me the outset later. The police arrived at the front door and rang and hammered at the door to which Peter went and let them in. They had to search the building as the warrant that they had said that the place was being used as a brothel.

He had protested, but let them in and took them into the classroom that was full of boys and where Penny was pointing out aspects of the human body from the charts on the wall. The police were a bit dumbfounded as they looked around and insisted on seeing more of the building. So he took them up and showed them the dormitory, the lounge, gym, bar and dining room. Where were the girls, they had demanded? In the other building, he told them, and made them wait while he put on some trousers, jumper and shoes before taking them outside and led them round to our outside entrance. With the buzzer being sounded, I went out and let them in and they were very quick to burst into the classroom. Ann immediately called out for all the girls to turn round so that they were showing their backs to the police and not their naked breasts.

Peter explained to the police that the men were taught in one building and the girls in this building, not letting them know that the two were actually linked. They looked at the dormitory as well as the other places, not thinking of checking that the kitchen was the through way between the two.

He went on to say that the students were taught all aspects of sex, but there was no connection between the two, so how could they ever have thought that it was a brothel that they were investigating. It was two car loads of disgruntled policemen that drove away from the school. Who had put the word out, we didn’t know, but we had our suspicions, but as it couldn’t be proved, it wasn’t worth speculating on. But it proved that what Peter had expected could happen and had been successfully avoided, or should I say averted.

With the police gone, the two sets of students trooped back through the kitchen to finish back up where they started from.

‘We’re sorry for the er, coitus interruptus as it were,’ which brought forth a few laughs from those who understood what Ann had said, ‘but it was only to protect the school and you from any publicity that could have arisen from their unwarranted intrusion. Now as it’s close to the end of the session, we’ll have the bar open early and the first drinks on the house.’ This brought forth a few cheers as the all got up and made their way out of the classroom.

‘Well said Ann,’ I said giving a nipple a tweak, ‘but a free drink?’

‘Don’t quibble,’ she said, moving my hand away from her breast, but she goosed me as we left the classroom ourselves. God I love this woman I said to myself. So I opened the bar early and dispensed the free drinks which I didn’t really approve of, but it went down very well with the class.

Apart from the abortive raid by the police, the rest of the course ran its… well it all went well from there on. We said our goodbyes and I mentally calculated at how much we had made and smiled my thanks as they left.

*

After our usual fighting in the classroom with the subsequent couplings afterwards, wondered how would Peter feel if it was me fucking him instead of him having Ann. Maybe I could rig it that way one day I thought, but I was unable to do this.

The rest of the year went off without incident, the classes being full without losses and my not having to step in, much to my dismay. There were many a pair of breasts that I would liked to have fondled and a field that I would liked to have ploughed, but the time went past and the opportunity was lost.

Ann and I then took our holiday that I had booked at the time of our honeymoon, and so it was off to the Caribbean that we went. It wasn’t until we got out there that I noticed that we had lost our sun tans, and even after seeing those lovely breasts every day, I didn’t notice the fading of the skin to take them back up to their pale milky whiteness that I first fell in love with.

I’ve just been kicked again for this observation by Ann. She thought that I fell in love with her because of her winsome smile and intelligent mind. That did come into the equation, but, leaving out what she had between her legs too, I cannot honestly say what it really was that caused me to fall in love with her. It was like asking a starving man what he liked best about the food he was eating. He wouldn’t be able to say as he stuffed himself. To him it was food, and that was it. It was the same with me. Ann was Ann. She was all that I wanted. Breasts, fanny, mind, beauty, figure, I don’t know where to start or end. I loved her from the first moment I set eyes on her and that was it. I cannot even remember now if she had clothes on or not when this happened, but I fell in love and was still in this state with her. I haven’t, and will never ask what she saw in me, but she in turn fell in love with me and we’ve been happy ever since.

*

So here we were, a year later having a second honeymoon and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Sea, sun, sand and sex. We took all four and made the most of the two weeks that we spent on the island. We got out suntans back as we lay in the sun on the sand. Having sex there out in the open air, not caring if we were seen by others as we fucked each other at the warm waters edge of the Caribbean. Too soon I had to pull my dick out of Ann’s mouth and other parts and leave her breasts alone for us to make our way back home. I must say that we were like wet rags when we got back to the school, the holiday as it was called, had taken more out of us than we thought.

Peter and Penny had gone to Switzerland skiing for their holiday, and I think that their suntan looked better than ours, but theirs was only facial. In spite of all that, I felt fit as a fiddle as we greeted our first class of the New Year. It wasn’t a good start with one of the girls going down with appendicitis before we’d even begun. She’d only been in the building two hours before getting the stomach cramps and was whisked off to hospital that very afternoon.

Ann gave me a smug smile as she told the class that she would take the girls place, much to the cheers and clapping from the boys there. All I could do was stand there and seethe with jealousy as she made this announcement. So we went through the routine of the rules and the demonstration of sexual positions and the pointing out of the erogenous zones on our mutual bodies. I don’t think I was very good company at lunch that day as all I could see was the thought of all those six boys shoving their dicks into my Ann.

So with her taking the place of the missing girl, I had to sit on the podium and watch as Malcolm was kissed and have his erection played with before he got between her legs and shove his cock up inside her. My own cock felt thick and heavy as it throbbed beneath my sarong as I watched her being humped by this boy and I actually came without me having to touch myself as I saw him finally spend his load inside my darling. I made a mess of my sarong but had to keep up a brave face being one of the teachers and this was what I had agreed to when we went into this venture. But it was hard. Very hard to see another boy the next day do the same, but this time it was to see his cock being put into her mouth and see her suck on it. I nearly threw the whole thing up there and then, but I managed to get myself under control and tried to watch the others dispassionately as I was supposed to do. Some men get a vicarious thrill out of watching their wives have sex with another man, masturbating as they watched them being fucked. Well I couldn’t do that up on the podium and had to suffer in silence as I saw her being fucked by a complete stranger. There were mountains of flesh in the shape of tits on display for me to see, but all I could watch was my Ann, sucking on an erection that wasn’t mine, and seeing that piece of flesh being buried up inside her and know that his seed was being thrown up there instead of mine.

She said later, that my love making to her was of the most brutal that I had ever been, but I think that it was another part of my mind that drove me to act as I did. I didn’t mind it when she was performing with another female but that didn’t make much difference to the overall feeling that I was hurting inside at the act of her actually taking another man inside her and appearing to enjoy it. I know it was an act, but, well, it’s just human nature to feel affronted at watching it actually taking place. I was glad when the course ended and I was glad to see the back of them.

*

Even Penny sensed a difference in me when we had our regular fighting session. I was much harder and took her with a bit more savagery than what was warranted. She understood what I had gone through and when I refused to go up to London for the next set of interviews, she said that she would stay behind too.

As soon as Ann and Peter had left, she came to see me and talked to me rather severely. In fact she even slapped me to bring me round to what we had agreed in the very beginning. We took this on to teach sex. If I was taking the place of another man, how did I think Ann felt? She hammered this home until I realised that she was right. I took my pleasure with the girls and Ann afterwards, with my thinking that I was the greatest thing since sliced bread, servicing all the females without giving a thought to her feelings.

The outcome was predicted by us two then having as violent a sexual coming together that I’d ever known. We fought each other and even now I’m not sure who was raping who. I worked out my anger on her which was unjustified, but taking her both frontal and rear in such a short space of time, did something to restore me to a proper state of mind.

‘Now I know you are a man,’ Penny said as she stroked my wilting dick. ‘You’ve shown your love for Ann and yet capable for giving pleasure to me. Brutal in parts, but some women like it that way. Don’t treat them all as Dresden dolls, made of porcelain. It might surprise you to know that a lot of women fantasise on being raped, and you could bring that dream true.’

‘How will I know this?’

‘That again is something that I cannot teach you. You’ll have to learn that for yourself, but they are out there, believe me. But in the meantime, take your anger out on me, not Ann.’

‘Penny, I don’t deserve you,’ I said as I bowed my head down onto her shoulder and started to weep. She held me tight in her arms until I’d finished and then gently wiped away the tears from my eyes.

‘Don’t ever take it out on Ann. She’s too good for that.’

‘I know,’ I said humbly. It was a contrite husband that Ann came home to that evening and I made gentle love to her and told her that I loved her. Peter really kicked the shit out of me the next day on the mats I was so slow.

Our next few intakes went off rather well and it was surprising that the number of foreigners seemed to be increasing. The Chinese Eurasians I know were coming on the recommendation of Kathy, the others too were coming on the advice of past pupils. Where the people got the money from to be able to afford it, I didn’t know, but it made Peter happy that the money was rolling in.

*

I suppose it was the next class that put things into its right perspective for me with one of our male students not turning up. I could feel Ann’s eyes on me at the introductory meeting in the lounge when this became apparent, but I glossed over this imbalance between the sexes at this time. It was after they had been shown their beds in the dormitory that Ann and I came together alone and I took her down to the bar where we both had a brandy when I told her that I couldn’t go through with it.

‘Ann darling. It tore me apart when I saw you take over that vacant spot to keep the number up. I can’t put you through what I went through. It tore me apart. You having other men fuck you, and so I think you would feel the same to see me do it to these other girls.’ She saw the anguish in my eyes and said that she would speak to Peter for some advice. I didn’t want this, but she went ahead and spoke to him and he came up with the perfect answer.

We would change places! He would run the class with Ann, taking on an active role while I supported Penny in their class. This way, as he would be taking an active part in what had been my class, and it would absolve my conscience in respect of the feelings of Ann that it was Peter and not myself doing it with the other females while she watched.

It was such an obvious solution that we all agreed to it immediately, so it was announced at dinner that evening that two of the teachers were switching, but this in no way affected the course as it was designed to be. So that evening I dined with Penny, much to her delight at having a different partner at her table for that meal. I took over their bar and was able to step into Peter’s shoes in this respect as we ran both schools the same way. The difference being that when the bar closed, I went over to my side of the house to be with Ann, as Peter changed over to be with Penny.

So though I had the company of Penny from breakfast to dinner, it was with Ann I went to bed with and this was most satisfactory for me.

‘Well how was your first day in Penny’s class?’ Ann asked of me just after I’d slipped out of her, my cock still hard, but just beginning to wilt.

‘The same as yours I suppose,’ I answered as I stroked her breasts. ‘How was Peter taking my place?’

‘Well the most I saw of him was his backside as he humped the first of the girls that he will be going through as he’s taken your place,’ she said with a smile on her face.

‘Do you think I did right? Us changing places like this?’ I asked.

‘Well I did rather see his bum humping than yours.’

‘Oh you darling,’ I said as I moved over her again, and her legs opened for me to enter and take her again.

I can’t say that the whole thing backfired, you know, me not wanting Ann to see me fucking other girls, but it turned out that Penny saw me see to most of her class.

We’d only just started in the classroom when the interphone rang and Penny excused herself, only to come back a few minutes later and beckon one of the male students out. I learned later that he had been wanted by the police and they had taken the poor boy away, for what, they didn’t tell us. So suffice it to say, we were now one male short in this class.

All I got from Penny when she returned alone was that I would have to take over the now vacant male slot, giving me a smirk as she said this last bit. After seeing what was there in the classroom, it wasn’t a duty that I would shirk. So I only got to the touch and feel stage with Alice before it was lunch time. Alice clung to me as we rose from our futons, having seen and felt what I had between my legs in its aroused state and felt cheated that she hadn’t been able to sample it before the break.

She told me over lunch that she couldn’t wait to get back into the classroom and have me as a dessert. Which she did, much to our mutual pleasure. It wasn’t until after I had fucked her did she calm down enough for me to play, caress and kiss her breasts. I then had to spend time, as I was supposed to do, to teach her how to arouse a man that had just spent his load, to make him rise up again for her pleasure.

I didn’t need the hour before I was rampant again, but I was still able to restrain myself to spread her legs and give her as good a suck and nibble as I was able to have her almost screaming to be fucked again. Her tits weren’t as big as Ann’s, but they were cushion enough for me after I had slid into her and gave her the best fuck I could before using them as a pillow.

I still made her feel a woman as I sucked and played with those mammary glands, raising the nipples up to their hardest as I sucked and teethed them. My fingers weren’t idle as they played down below, bringing her to an orgasm without entering her. Her fingers or hand were not idle either for that afternoon, playing with my cock, slowly bringing up to full strength and I think I timed it quite right to be able to mount her again and satisfy her before Penny clapped her hands to say that the session was over for the afternoon.

I was glad that the two different classes finished at different times. It gave me the chance to have my shower without meeting Ann, because I knew that she would want me to perform and I had no wish to disappoint her if I couldn’t. I needed those few hours to regain my strength

Showered and with a clean sarong on, I did the bar service in the other school, rebuffing the advances of Alice as she leaned on the bar, her big breasts so tantalising there, resting on the leather edge as she had her pre-dinner drink.

All through dinner she bemoaned the fact that we wouldn’t couple again for two weeks and begged me to take her again somewhere, anywhere, but I had to convince her that I was married and that was where I would be spending my nights.

I suppose after Alice, it was a relief to get into bed and into the arms of Ann, less intensity, less demanding though the demand was there, but not as demonstrative, and for that I was thankful. I was now able to rise to the occasion at her hand manipulations and take her in a most sedate and leisurely pace that gave her two orgasms to my one.

‘How was your first day in the other school?’ she asked when we snuggled down in the bed.

‘The same as it would have been with one exception.’

‘And what was that?’

‘I had to look at Penny’s breasts instead of these two beautiful orbs that are here in bed with me,’ I said as I ran my hands across them, tweaking each nipple in turn.

‘Oh Will,’ Ann breathed in a sleepy voice as she took my hand and kissed it before we went to sleep.

Next morning I had my shower and gave Ann a kiss and a pat on the bum as we crossed paths in the bathroom.

‘Well off to work, back to the salt mines,’ I said with a grin, ‘and I’ll see you after dinner,’ as I put my sarong on and went out and through the monitor room saying hi to Peter as we passed. I went down to the other dining room and had breakfast with Penny and asked her as we ate, who was I going to be paired with for that day.

‘Nancy. The one down there, second from the end with the dark hair.’ I looked down the table and saw who was going to be the beneficiary of my prick for the day. She looked pert and lively, her breasts being the first thing I looked at before I looked at her face. I liked both. That’s breasts in the plural and her face and wondered what her butt looked like, because I knew it was the morning for the girl’s to experience anal sex.

Nancy gave out a little squeal and I saw a look of delight cross her face when she heard that she was paired with me for the day. I already had a hard on as I stood up to go and take her hand to lead her to our futon. She, as well as the rest of the class saw that I was ready and raring to go and instead of taking my hand, grasped what was protruding out from my sarong. This caused some laughs from the other boys and sighs from the girls because it could be seen, albeit covered, that I wasn’t small in that department.

‘I’m glad I got you next,’ Nancy said in a low husky voice as we sank down onto our futon. ‘Alice didn’t stop talking about you all last night.’

‘But today it will be anal intercourse for the females,’ I said.

‘Whichever,’ she said as she pulled off my sarong to let free my erection. ‘I don’t mind where this gentleman is going,’ she answered as she took me in a firm grasp, ‘as long as it’s inside me.’

I put my hands onto her shoulders and kissed her as we sank down into a prone position, her hand not releasing me as our tongues did their little dance and made friends with each other. I had to break off this getting acquainted part so that she and the rest of the class could listen to Penny’s instructions on the day’s lesson and what it entailed. It was only right that I paid attention so that my partner and the others were not distracted at what she had to say.

As soon as she finished, Nancy was pulling me down to kiss again, her lovely breasts crushing themselves against my chest as we did so. My hand went down and found her wet and ready for sex in that particular place and I couldn’t resist my urge and rolled her onto her back and shoved my throbbing erection into that warm and soft cavern.

‘Oh my God,’ she panted, ‘and I’ve got to take this up my bum?’ and I felt her vaginal muscles give me a squeeze.

‘It’s not as bad as it sounds,’ I tried to assure her, moving slowly inside her. Slow so as not to come and lose my hardness before we got round to what we were supposed to be doing.

I could hear the others moving on their futons and out of the corner of my eye, seeing one of the boys preparing to attempt his first try at anal penetration.

‘Time we joined the others,’ I whispered to Nancy as I pulled out of her.

‘No Will,’ she cried out in a small voice as I left her and went up and sat back on my heels, my wet erection bobbing about in a most tantalising way.

‘Come Nancy. It’s time you had it the other way,’ I said as I picked up a condom and peeled off the wrapper. She rolled over and went over onto her knees as the other girls were now positioned as I rolled the rubber sheath over my cock. My balls really throbbed as I watched her change positions and saw those tits sway and swing about and then hang down from her chest as she got ready for me.

‘Don’t hurt me,’ she whispered as I looked at her wet sex lips and the small hole above that I was about to enter.

‘Just relax darling. That’s is the trick. Relax,’ and I tickled her wet pussy with the tip of my cock to get her to do just this I already had one hand on her hip so that she wouldn’t be prepared as I suddenly pushed into that small orifice, catching her unawares and got the head of my cock inside her before she could exercise that sphincter muscle. With the head in, it was easy then to slide right in till the cheeks of her bum were tight up against my thighs.

‘Wow,’ came the noise from beneath me, and I felt her whole body tremble as I nestled myself inside and behind her properly.

‘Take deep breaths and relax,’ I said as soothingly as I could as I began to shaft her in the rear. I let my hands play up and down her back in gentle strokes and it didn’t take her long to get in the rhythm and start to move with me.

I looked over at the next futon and could see that the lad was stuck up inside the girl, but didn’t really know what to do with his hands as he gripped her hips quite tight it seemed. I waved my hand at him and he caught the movement and looked at me so that he could see how I was doing it to Nancy.

It must have looked quite funny really as there I was upright on my knees with only my hips moving as my tool moved in and out of Nancy. My hands were not on her body then as I waved them and showed him how to use them to stroke and massage the body beneath him. Bright lad. He got the message and began to use his hands on the girl as he moved and I then saw another guy had been watching and start to do the same and got a grin from him as he copied us.

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni



The difference between them and myself was that I pretended to come to an orgasm, moving faster and finally gripping her hips as I ground our bodies together in a simulated coming. I was saving myself for a bit more that coming into a condom.

I pulled out of Nancy and let her sink down onto her stomach as I pulled off the condom and wiped her bum with a small towel. I then laid on top of her and let her feel that I was still hard and whispered in her ear that she should lift herself up again. I was hoping that Penny wasn’t watching me at the time, having discarded my condom as Nancy came back up onto her knees and I was able to insert my tool into the right place.

It would have taken an observant person to see that I was now fucking her in the rightful place as I really began to ream her, though I think she rather gave the game away when she orgasmed. That is, not many women orgasm and give out a cry like that while having anal sex, so I came too and pushed her to the futon to stay inside her and hopefully muffle her cries of release.

Nancy further compounded my change of venue that when I did eventually slip out, she was round on the futon and sucking on my still erect cock and presenting her wet sex for me to delve into.

‘You wonderful man,’ she breathed into my ear after we’d cleaned each other with our mouths and tongues and she began to cuddle up to me. ‘That was heaven and I didn’t mind where it went the first time.’ Her kisses were hot and fervid as she squirmed her body against mine, her breasts making the best impression on me. Her hand then went down and began to pull and tug at me to try and raise it up again.

‘Slow down Nancy,’ I manage to get out between kisses. ‘It does take a little time to get it up again, but not if you try and mangle it as you are doing.’

‘Sorry,’ she said looking at me quite contritely. ‘What should I do then? I want it again. Before we break off for lunch.’

‘Well the best thing I can think of is to treat it like a lollipop on a very fragile stick. Handle and suck it gently and I think we might get it up to strength before the whistle is blown.’ We did too. She was down and sucking on me and being very gentle and it didn’t take long for me to rise up hard enough to serve her again and bring her to another orgasm before it was time for lunch.

I also got a bollocking from Penny for what I did in switching my attention to the other target. But it was tempered by the fact that while I was in the anal position, I showed some of the others as to what to do instead of just hanging onto the hips of the girl below and banging away like mad.

‘Maybe you and I should give them a demonstration first next time,’ I said jokingly. She gave my rising cock a slap for that which had started to rise at the very thought of me doing that to Penny.

‘You might be right, but it’s not for us two to show them that,’ she said to take the sting out of her way of putting me down.

We did later give out a demonstration of this in later classes. Though not having actual penetration, we showed the class what the man should do with his hands when he was in this position and that it didn’t just apply to anal sex, but for the position that we’re in when sex took place, meaning doggie fashion.

So I had a quick shower and with a clean sarong on, was down to dispense drinks prior to our lunch. Nancy of course had her drink on the house. I had a nice lunch with her and again in the afternoon, I took her twice in the same fashion as in the morning, holding back from the condom, and to the other guys, it looked as if I was some kind of superman being able to do it four times during the day.

Nancy had tears in her eyes when she learned that I wouldn’t be able to spend the night in her bed, and that she was told that nor would any of the others have me at night make any difference.

*

I was a bit late getting through to my quarters that night and Ann had already had her shower and was in bed when I got there. I had my shower and cleaned my teeth before I joined her under the covers.

‘Well? How was she? The girl you had today?’ was the first words I got from her.

‘What? What do you mean?’ I blustered.

‘You know damn well what I mean,’ she said coming up onto one elbow to look down at me. I could see her tit quivering with what I knew was indignation.

‘I was just about to tell you that the other class has lost one of the men.’

‘They lost him yesterday morning! Don’t tell me that the odd girl sat there twiddling her thumbs and watched the others. You could have told me last night,’ she said, slapping my chest, ‘instead of me finding out from Peter this morning.’

‘I would’ve told you darling, when…when it was the right time,’ I finished lamely. ‘Look! We changed places Peter and I so that you wouldn’t see me having to step in to replace a man. The same applies that I wouldn’t see you if a girl dropped out.’

‘I know,’ she said as she dropped back onto her pillow, ‘but it would have been nice if you’d told me last night.’ I could hear the tears in her voice and so I quickly rolled over and kissed her and said that I was sorry and that I should have told her there and then. She accepted the apology as she felt my hardness pressing up against her naked thigh.

‘As long as there’s something left inside that thing for me at the end of the day.’

‘There always will be darling,’ I said as I rolled over onto her and began to kiss her. Starting at her eyes, I kissed my way down her body, taking some time over her lovely breasts before delving into her inner sex with my tongue. I’m pleased to say that I brought her to an orgasm with it before I came back up her body and entered her and then gave her another one before I came. I whispered sweet endearments afterwards until I either ran out of words or fell asleep, I don’t know which happened first.

Next morning after our shower, Ann stood before me, and having no tie to straighten, saw to my sarong instead.

‘Now don’t work too hard at the office dear,’ she said with a smirk, giving me a kiss. ‘Save something for me.’ I took her into my arms and kissed her before kissing each nipple and assured her that there would be enough left over for her.

So I went through the other four girls, giving them more pleasure than I was taking which was the name of the game, making sure I still had enough strength to see to Ann at the end of a hard working day.

*

Then it came to the boys which was a different kettle of fish. By this time I had been with quite a few men in the giving and receiving of sex between us, but still found it difficult with one who hasn’t. When you are with a woman who knows she’s being seduced, knows what the outcome is going to be, she accepts the fact that she’s going to eventually be fucked. That’s a woman’s fate. Not to the man it isn’t! He’s the predator to do the stalking, seducing and the fucking, but when he’s the prey, it’s a completely different matter.

Most men when they’ve been fucked by another man has mostly happened when they were either very drunk or too young to know what was happening to them. To go into a session stone cold sober knowing that you are about to have another man stick his dick up your arse is quite a different matter. That’s why some of the men lose their bottle and leave the course in spite of the fact they’ve been told that there will be sex with others of the same gender.

Now I was used to it and it takes a lot to take the hand of another man who you know is going to fuck you, despite the fact that you will be doing it him either before or afterwards. I took the trembling hand of Michael, him being my first partner of this class and led him to our futon. I had been named as the leader for obvious reasons. His eyes were also tremulous as we sat down on our futon and waited for all the others to be sorted out before the lighting went down to almost total darkness.

‘Well Michael, what do you think of the course so far?’ I asked, just to get the ball rolling as I lay flat.

‘Not bad at all considering,’ he replied, also laying down and facing me.

‘Considering this part of the course?’

‘Well…yes.’

‘Well don’t be alarmed,’ I said, stroking his face which was more of a blur than an actual featured person. ‘This part is for you to get to know how a female feels in the sex act and then you will know more in how to treat one. So put out of your mind that I’m a male and think that you are here in the dark with the last girl you were with and kiss me as though you were kissing her.’

‘I’ll try,’ came the tremulous reply.

‘Think of me as the girl and that you are going to kiss so that you can end up making love to me in the doggie position, or would you rather it the other way round to start with?’

‘I…I’ll be the girl first then, to get the idea of what you mean.’

So I gently pushed him so that he was flat on his back and leaned over him and kissed him softly on the lips. I kissed him several times before I let my hand wander over his chest, rubbing the nipples before moving down to kiss and nibble them while my hand went down to stroke and caress his cock that was already rising up. I then moved back up to continue the kissing of the mouth until he opened his to let our tongues touch and eventually his arms came up to hold my shoulders. He was nearly there as I kept my hands roving about over his body.

‘Roll over darling and relax,’ I whispered into his ear, and as he did so, I made room for him and donned the condom onto my erection. I then lay on his back so that he could feel it as I kissed the back of his neck and kissed him all the way down to the cheeks of his bum. Then I raised his hips up so that he was on his knees, still caressing his body and whispering to him as I got between his legs.

‘Relax,’ I said again as soothingly as I could and placed my creamed condom to his entrance and quickly pushed in and entered him. His sphincter muscle was a fraction too slow to stop the head of my cock going in and I felt it grasp my shaft but too late again to prevent the rest of me moving inside him. He gave out a whimper as I pushed in but he only then gave out a gasp as my thighs came up against the cheeks of his bum and I was fully inside him.

His arse was quite tight and I must admit that I enjoyed fucking him, his muscle gripping me the whole time as I slid backwards and forwards. I used my hands to stroke his back and chest and even felt underneath to find that he was still hard, but refrained from jerking him off. I didn’t go on for long and simulated my coming by moving faster until I really grasped his hips and gave my body a shudder and a few jerks. His muscle still gripped me hard as I pulled out, making him whimper as the head of my cock came out through that tight ring.

He fell forward as I came free and I pulled off my condom with a tissue and then lay down next to him and stroked him.

‘I didn’t hurt you, did I?’ I asked, my hand running up and down his back as he turned his face towards me.

‘No, not really,’ he answered in a whisper. I leaned in towards him and was pleased that he raised his face for me to kiss his lips. He half turned his body so that he was on his side and responded to my kiss by returning it.

‘Your turn now,’ I said, and he increased the passion of his kisses to me until he asked me to roll over. He didn’t need any further instructions from this point on. I went onto my knees as I heard him fumble with the condom and relaxed myself as I felt him move between my legs and the head of his cock nuzzle my back entrance.

I kept my body fully relaxed as he pushed into me and waited till his thighs touched my bum and he was right up inside me before tightening my inside muscle around his hard cock. I heard his intake of breath and his hands came and held my hips as he began to move and fuck me. It wasn’t bad and it was now becoming somewhat of a pleasure to have a man enter and use his rod on me. He didn’t do much with his hands and seemed to concentrate more on his own fucking and was soon moving faster and grinding himself up tight to me. I felt the head of his cock swell as he then held me tight and began jerking as he came inside me.

‘Do you know, I really enjoyed that,’ he whispered to me as he lay down after pulling out and disposing of the condom. ‘That was better than when I did it to Muriel.’ This was the girl he was with in the anal lesson. I stroked his face as he leaned in and kissed me and I could see the glint of pleasure in his eyes in the gloom.

We lay there for an hour just whispering and stroking each other and I kept passing my hand down till I started to feel him getting hard again and told him what we were going to do next. I kissed my way his body, turning mine round as I did so, that when I finished up facing his erection, I knew mine was just inches from his face too. With just the tips of my forefinger and thumb I held his cock and could feel it throb as I teased it with my lips, tongue and teeth before taking him into my mouth.

I sucked him for a couple of minutes before he plucked up the courage to take hold of my piece and put it into his mouth. I smiled round a mouthful of cock and began to use my tongue and teeth and felt him begin to copy what I was doing to him. After a few minutes of this, I firmly grasped his tool and began to jerk him off, holding the head of his cock firmly between my lips and felt the surge of semen come up and explode into my mouth. I didn’t stop my hand from working him, squeezing it all the way up as I swallowed what had come into my mouth. I was wondering at how he was going to react when he got my lot as I gave myself up to the pleasure of his hand and mouth on my now throbbing erection.

I was pleased that he kept his mouth on it as I came and not splutter it about, but I felt his arm cross over my thigh as he fumbled to find a tissue. As I finished coming, his head came off me and I felt more than heard him get rid of my coming into a tissue rather than swallow it. But as I kept on sucking and licking his, his head came back down on mine to finish off the job in hand so to speak.

Penny’s voice came out of the darkness to say that the session would end in ten minutes and the lights would be turned up. This was to save any embarrassment for the men by being caught out with another man’s cock deep down their throat for all to see.

It was at the table that Michael and I sat when he voiced his most inner fear about what we had been doing that morning.

‘Doing this won’t turn me queer, will it? There’s still four other fellows to go with,’ he asked in an almost coy voice.

‘Of course not,’ I said, taking a drink of my wine. ‘You might get to like it as I do, but you’ll find that you will appreciate a woman much more so when you get back to having them.’

He still didn’t swallow my second coming during the afternoon session though he said he didn’t mind the being fucked part.

‘So how’s my bum bandit tonight?’ Ann asked as I got into bed with her. ‘Or do you feel too fucked to tackle me?’ she giggled.

‘I can tackle you any time,’ I said rolling over on top of her, liking the soft body of a woman than that of a man, ‘irrespective of how many bums I come across.’

‘I thought you did it inside them, not across them,’ she giggled again.

‘You know what I mean,’ I said as I kissed her and her legs opened for me to slide inside. ‘Besides, I prefer putting it where it is now and doing this to you,’ whereupon I brought her to two orgasms before I came myself. Unlike the boys of the class, I got to do it with a woman over those four nights.

We did see on the gym video one night that two of the boys from her class have an extra session between them. One bending over by the bench as the other fucked him from the rear and then when he finished, went down on his knees and sucked the other one as he sat on the bench. They seemed satisfied when they left and it wasn’t mentioned at the assessment meeting.

So after going through the boys, it was back to the girls again, and I did enjoy the rest of the course. There were a few tears at the farewell from the girls and I like to think that some were directed at me. We waved goodbye as they left in the taxis and then Penny held my hand as we went upstairs and into the monitor room. But she didn’t let go and pulled me along through and into their spare bedroom.

‘I can’t wait till tomorrow,’ Penny said hoarsely, and I could see a fine sheen of sweat glistening on her breasts as she undid her sarong. She pulled mine off to show that I was up and ready too as she then came into my arms and dragged me back to the bed, kissing me. She was really randy and her legs were open before we actually hit the mattress and took me inside her. I think she came immediately and then bucked under me as I fucked to another before coming myself. Then we went into the sixty nine position to taste both of our comings and bring her to her third inner explosion.

It was a good twenty minutes from entering the room till we turned and kissed each other, our sweaty bodies sliding easily together as her breasts became squashed under my chest as we kissed. So it was another ten minutes before I left the room and went back downstairs to the classroom for a shower there and putting on a clean sarong before going up to my room for an almost repeat performance with Ann. I slept like a log that night.

*

I was woken up by a smack on my bare bum and found that it was Penny who had administered the blow. Peter stood there grinning, and I think it was at the sight of dishevelled Ann and her bare breasts and the thought that he would shortly be crushing them to his chest down in the classroom. They both waited till we had a shower and then we trooped down to where the mats were out for our now ritual fight before swapping partners.

Peter already had a hard on and I took advantage of the fact by knocking it a few times as we grappled thereby being able to throw him more than once to my one flooring in our thirty minute tussle before we broke off to rest. I think that Penny and Ann had scored one fall each during their bout.

Then it was the men squaring off to the girls though it was now becoming an all out win for the boys. I think Ann was floored four times to Penny’s three. I was getting used to fighting Penny that I knew now how to avoid being thrown by her by getting through her guard to get her down to the mat. Then as the thirty minutes came close, both girls were on the floor at the same time, breasts heaving and covered in sweat, sarongs missing as ours were too, when defeat was acknowledged.

‘To the victor,’ gasped Ann underneath Peter.

‘Go the spoils,’ panted Penny, her eyes shining as she lay under me. I still waited to see Ann’s legs open and Peter’s erection slide up inside her, my own erection really throbbing at the sight of Peter fucking her. Penny’s legs had already opened wide for me and I then plunged in and gave her a savage fuck as I watched Ann’s head thrash about as she came to Peter’s fuck. Penny had come as soon as I entered and was now having her second one as I came in a burst of colours. She pulled my head down so that our sweat mingled and I felt her breasts spread out under my chest, and kissed me, mouthing again against my lips that she loved me.

I reluctantly pulled out and flopped over onto my back, but Penny hadn’t finished. She sat up and rolled down me and took my still hard cock into her mouth and sucked upon it. Peter too had fallen onto his back and Ann seeing what was happening to me, then moved and took Peter into her mouth. For some reason, this now suddenly turned me on to see my Ann’s mouth on the head of someone’s cock. Watching the cock move inside her cheek as she rolled the head around as her own head bobbed up and down on it. My own cock head began to swell again and I felt another surge come up and burst into Penny’s hot mouth over the top of it. Eyes went wide as she felt it come and avidly sucked and swallowed what came out. Sucking and licking me till I was dry, her eyes shining at the supposed thought that it was her ministrations that had brought about my coming so quickly after having already come inside her.

It was four exhausted bodies that lay there on the mats, the sweat slowly cooling down after what seemed a marathon sexual exercise. It took some rousing to get our bodies up and into the shower before going for a hearty breakfast.

It was Penny who spoke up after we had eaten and were drinking the last of our coffee.

‘Maybe some time we could switch the order round to watch you two being the conqueror and the vanquished,’ she said looking at me and Peter.

‘That would be something to see,’ Ann spluttered, nearly choking herself on her coffee. ‘I’ve not really seen it done properly between two men ever since I’ve been here.’

Peter and I looked at each other and both seemed to shrug our shoulders at the same time as if we didn’t care one way or another. So that’s what happened the following month at our work out session.

I tussled with Penny for the first half hour, getting thrown once by her after taking a foul blow that winded me. For which I got several kisses by way of an apology before it came to my bout with Peter. He’d managed to get his erection down this time after his bout with Ann and I didn’t catch him out the same way. As the time came near to the end we were at one fall each and fought to get the last throw before the session ended. I made the mistake of turning to see Penny get thrown by Ann to make their score at two each and Peter caught me. Down I went and couldn’t break his hold and Penny called out that the time was up.

Peter flopped down next to me, panting as heavily as I was.

‘To the victor go the spoils,’ said Penny. ‘Ours was a draw and so we’ll let you get your breath back while you watch us.’ Ann grinned at Penny as they went into each other’s arms, their sweaty breasts mashing together as they kissed and went down onto the mats. Penny, as I guessed she would took over control and swung round on top of Ann and put her head down between the open thighs and kept her lower body up for Ann to use her tongue inside the open sex of Penny.

We watched them do this for several minutes before as if by some hidden signal, they rolled over so that Ann was then on top of Penny for us to watch as she used her tongue on the insides of Ann. Both Peter and I lay propped on our elbows, both with steaming hard erections as we watched the last few minutes of them begin to thrash about as the both came to an orgasm. They took their time licking each other before they broke apart, their breasts making sucking sounds as the bodies parted and then swung about as they rose and fell with the deep intakes of breath.

‘Just as good as a man,’ Penny said, giving her lips a running over with her tongue, ‘what do you think Ann?’

‘As you said, just as good,’ with a grin. ‘Now it’s their turn.’

‘Okay Peter. You were the victor. It’s a fuck and suck I gather so the choice is yours.’

‘I’ll fuck and you suck,’ he said and as I nodded, he got a condom out of a packet as I went up onto my knees. I gave one look at the girls as they sat there, eyes wide to watch me get fucked. Then I went down onto my forearms and this raised my rear up higher as I felt Peter get between my legs and his cock nuzzle my rear. I took a deep breath and relaxed as he pushed himself into me and gave me a really good fucking. He didn’t mess about but held me firmly by the hips as I felt his big cock ream my inside with his steady thrusting. He was good at it and I felt the head start to swell as he moved a bit faster and came with jerking movements, ramming himself tight up to me as he came.

When he pulled out I was ready with the tissues and pulled the condom off him and then took him into my mouth and sucked upon the last drops that were still to come out of his cock. Then it was his turn and I lay back flat for him to take me in his mouth and work with his hand to bring about my coming. The girls were still wide eyed as I saw with a glance as they watched Peter’s head going up and down as he gave me head. I didn’t last long and soon came and he didn’t miss a beat as he swallowed and kept on going till I had finished.

I don’t think our performance lasted as long as the one the two girls had, but it seemed longer as Peter lifted his head of me and smiled. I seemed to get the impression that he would have liked to kiss me as well, but, maybe it was the presence of the girls that stopped him.

The girls couldn’t stop talking about it as we had breakfast after our shower and said that we should do it more often, but I said that we shouldn’t as we might get to like it and then where would they be without two cocks to service them. That stopped them, but we did do it again some months later with me getting to do the fucking and the sucking of Peter.

*

Published 
Written by 1941aaa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments