Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Slut

"Nika realising her potential"

18
10 Comments 10
23.1k Views 23.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The sun had gone down and the night sky was just starting to get darker with a murky navy blue as Nika moaned. It hurt so much and she could not stop, but the penetration went deeper and deeper.

“All done, you should be fine by tomorrow.”

"Thanks doctor, though I don't always like needles."

What a terrible night. You never really expect to get bitten by a nasty dog. 'That bitch,' thought Nika, as she stared at the nasty gash she had got. It all started when she was walking home from her friends, when it came out of nowhere. 'What a day,' she thought to herself. As she stared at her wound, the doctor standing a few steps from her couldn’t help but take a sneak peek at her purple blouse that hung loosely, revealing the top of her delicious soft juicy mounds. 'So yummy and soft like his pillow,' he thought. How he imagined sliding his cock in between them as she pushed them together, while his cum splattered all over them, his steaming hot lust all over her.

“Dr. Calloway!”

Reality came back and then everything was back to normal, except his purple blouse and black skirt patient asking if she was able to leave yet, her sweet scent and beauty just a joy to be around. He really did not want her to leave and the thought of asking her out made his heart tingle, but the rules were clear between doctors and patients.

“Of course you can. Just make sure you have a good night's rest, and if the pain persist then don’t hesitate to come back in and have it checked out.”

“Yes, of course doctor,” peering down to see a tent had been erected, his lust for this beautiful, young and luscious body all too clear for her to see.

“Goodnight, Miss Nish.” McNish! Nika felt like correcting him, but it was fine.

That night she slept like an angel, feeling like tomorrow would be a better day.

The morning sun was shining. Nika started slowly peering her eyes open as she awoke from her slumber. Nothing seemed different, but she did feel great and ready to take on the world. 

After a while she got out of bed wearing her white teddy bear t-shirt and pink panties. She slipped out of her tight fitting knickers, watching as they slowly slid off to reveal a gorgeous looking pair of bare pussy lips, all shaved and looking yummy to the naked eye. Next her t-shirt came off, revealing the rest of her young, sexy and elegant body. The hot water ran down her hard nipples as she rubbed soap onto them. She had to admit that it felt good. Making sure the rest of her body also got similar attention, she rubbed soap from her lovely soft breast to each crack between her toes and nicely rounded ass. She got out and dried herself, deciding it was time for breakfast. 

Breakfast was good as usual, the normal sausage and eggs with a side of delicious crispy bacon. Nika felt like using her hands today. It felt dirty, getting all that grease on her hands. As she was about to take a bite out of one of the sausages, she paused with it pressing on her tongue staring at a magazine article.

'Are you getting screwed in life?'

She put the sausage down and began to read.

'What is it, just bad luck, karma or sins to be repaid?'

It hit a raw nerve. 'Maybe it was sin,' she thought, remembering all her erotic and dirty sexual acts with men who gave her the banging of a lifetime and her desperate fucking when she would get horny. 'That pain and pleasure she enjoyed, was it destroying her life?' she thought.

She had a bachelors degree, but she hadn’t found a job yet so she had time to be curious. Maybe she should visit the church and wash her sins away. She thought maybe that she could improve what life was giving her, or at least hope that it might.

Her destination was the church; the holiest place she knew. When she entered the building it was quiet inside, with the warmth of candle light burning brightly as a priest approached her.

“How can I help you there?”

“I’ve committed sin father, will you please help me?”

“Step right into this box child and confess your sins. God forgives all.”

Nika stepped into the confession box and confessed, she was a bit explicit with her details and hoped she wasn't doing anything wrong. She was after all just telling of all the sins she may have committed. By the end she felt sinless and worthy of forgiveness. The Priest on the other end gasping with his eyes wide open and a tent erected from his robes, but trying to keep calm as he heard her speak.

“Father will the Lord forgive all that I have done?”

“Child the Lord will, if you accept him into your life and be sincere to living a good life of following the commandments and not committing anymore sin.”

Nika left the church after her confession feeling happy, clean and wonderful.

Her wound was healed in a matter of days without a trace and she felt good!

She had a job interview at an large corporate firm and it wasn’t just any job, it was in the managerial sector with a good salary. Like it was written, 'a rare opportunity' due to the need for skilled workers.' A lot of people would want that job,' she thought, what chance did she have since she was a graduate who had no experience. She knew one thing though; when life gives you an opportunity you should take it.

The alarm screamed! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

She was late, the interview was at 9am and it was 9am right now! She quickly got changed, putting a purple blouse over her teddy bear t-shirt and black skirt over her pink panties.

Running out to a taxi parked near the sidewalk and she gave immediate instruction. Once there she started running through the building entrance and up the lift to the top floor. The doors opened and there was a waiting room that led to a board room where the interviews were being held. There was a girl about to leave, and man giving the slight words of hope that she might have the job.

Nika ran up to the man all breathless and apologised for being late. The man though for a while looking at her face, then even more down as he swallowed his saliva making a gulp noise. Nika looked down and saw what he was looking at, she had forgotten to do up her top buttons that showed a very attractive shot at her half cut pink bra revealing her nice cushion soft boobs, 'dirty man' she though.

“Come in,” said the man.

She walked in to find a table with two other gentlemen seated, their cocks getting hard as they watched an elegant angel walk in. Their minds wondering what lustful things they could do to her. Her soft moans, her beautiful and delicate body, o boy what they would give for a night with this young piece of ass.

They asked her a few usual questions like her experience in management and why she would be fit for the job over other more experienced people. Nika was stunned as she really didn't have much and left hopeless to the bottomless point, but she talked about why she should get the job instead and expecting them to shoot her down.

“Of course you’re fit for the job. What we need is someone like you with a positive attitude. I like that you're ready for a challenge. I have an offer for you, if you pass the test you’ve got the job.”

“Wow, thank you! Please say what it is that you ask of.”

She thought for a second, surely she wasn't better than the rest of the candidates. What would it be, was it possibly their lust for her? She was reborn again and no she wasn't going to do anything sinful. She could not help but think that their thoughts were of their big hard corporate cocks' thrusting in and out of her on this large table and unleashing their hot cum inside of her as she moaned in pleasure. 

“If you meet at this address tomorrow at 10am we will fill you in.”

'Was he trying to making a pun she thought, fill me in?' Ahhhhhh stop thinking about it Nika!

That night she thought, wow I might get the job, all I have to do is pass a challenge and I'd get a great job to start off with. She sorted what she was going to wear. On the bottom she would wear pink laced panties, with her black mini skirt that showed off her thighs, and at certain angles you could catch a glimpse of those panties.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

On top she would wear a lime green bra with a white shirt that would in light show the green bra. She wanted to make a good impression and well men are more likely to go easy on an attractive lady like herself.

She showed up the next day all dressed up in what she had planned, even the taxi driver kept staring at her. She got out of the taxi and walked in the door of a long rectangle building to see one of the men standing there.

“Good morning, glad to see you're here; are you ready?”

“Certainly, I'll take whatever you give me”.

“Inside this room is you task, you must make decisions fast, be persuasive and if you get it done you’ve got the job. If you do, come back to office, but if you don’t no need to return” and walked away.

Nika entered the room to see six men.

“Damn,” said a one of the guys in the room.

'Six?' Nika was confused, 'what's going on?'

“Let me get straight to the point, listen here bitch and listen good, my old man gave me the decision to choose the firm to deal with our accounts and for all I care I don’t give a damn who gets it, all we want is fun. I’m not here to listen to your boring shit, so either you play or piss off.”

She was confused for a bit more, but then realised what this situation was. The challenge was to get this spoiled rich playboy to sign the contract, which was impossible for the older guys, but possibly a walk for the ladies.

"Sure let's play! How would you like to start? Drinks?"

"Haha no you're not getting me, are you? I want to fuck you in front of all my mates."

Nika felt stunned, he wanted to what? No she though, I'm not here to be his play toy, no. She walked towards the door she had came in from and walked out, it was clear. She paused, then walked back in and locked it. Closing her eyes with guilt.

“Well you better be gentle and what happens here, stays here.” Giving him wink.

"Now we're talking, how about start by showing us that nice body of yours."

Nika couldn't believe she was doing this, but the thought that all she had to do was this and she would have the job. Stripping off her dress and then her top, she strutted towards him and sat on his lap. Shaun could not wait any longer as he started feeling her ass with his left hand and kissing her breast with his lips, while gasping hold of her with his right hand. He was making her feel dirty, the filthy of this stranger all over. She did not want to admit it, but at the same time she was so horny, she was doing something so wrong yet she secretly enjoyed it. She then undid his trousers and started to work on his nicely erected shaft, licking up the freshly produce pre-cum and swallowing every bit of sap it gave off and polishing it off with her saliva.

“So you are a dirty little slut,” remarked Shaun as he watched her suck his long hard rod, her lips didn't belong anywhere else, they were soft, kissable and all over his cock.

"I..." A little stunned to be called a slut by this stranger.

"Well you can't just be my slut then, come on guys what are you waiting for?"

They began by pulling her pink panties and lime green bra off, then licking her pussy and grab her soft mounds. There it was, her commitment to being a sinless angel gone, here she was letting six guys have their way with her, letting their filthy lust rub all over her as she continued to suck the main guys cock.

"This little slut really knows how to suck a good cock!"

"How about sucking us too with those pretty little lips will you!" Donald spoke, wanting Nika to suck him and the others too.

Nika went and sucked one of the other guys cock, it was big and hard and being thrust down her throat as the fore play ended as quickly as it started. She could barely tell who was who and what cock was what, but she knew all she could do was suck each one that appeared in front of her, she had given too much up already to not finish. One cock started ramming with passion in and out of her pussy as she sucked onto Donald's cock, a long cock to match his height. She could feel the pain now as her moans filled the room.

"Boys we have a moaner here!" said Shaun.

Another slid into her tight ass, the pain was unbearable, she wanted to moan even louder and regret her decision, but it felt so good at the same time. She was so horny she was actually enjoying these strangers fill her with their cocks and rub their bodies against hers.

Soon her hands were gripping onto a cock each and with the one in her mouth and her two other holes, she could barely take it. She couldn't move her mouth at all, nor any other part of her body except her hands, while watching saliva drip from her mouth and moaning from the dirty sweaty action she was getting. The sensation was unbelievable, she was on fire. Six cocks all around her, it was orgasmic. They all kept going for another five minutes before pulling out. Nika was breathless, she was tired and it was beyond a roller coast ride, but she was doing the ultimate challenge.

“Fuck, that is a tight as pussy. Fucking this slut feels so good.”

“Well guys we all better give it a try, then she can say she really worked for it haha,” said Shaun.

Nika felt so confused, she barely knew these guys or could follow who was who, yet they were all filling her holes with their cocks and giving her the banging of her life. She thought they would never stop, but stopped for a break, a drink each as she was left on the floor breathless.

It wasn't long before they started sliding inside her again as she moaned with the a cocks in her mouth and one in her pussy, ass and hands. They started changing positions like a merry-go-round, enjoy each part as they went. Taking their cocks out of her mouth they decided to listen to her scream.

“Oh yeah, fuck me. Fuck me more, make me cum! Make me your little slut!"

They changed positions again as Nika screamed, her mind was blank and time felt like it had frozen.

“Don’t worry you are our little slut, right boys!”

It felt like forever, who knew Nika could take that many cocks. She continued moaning, there was no sign they were going to finish, and then she felt it. The warm sensational feeling of hot cum flooding her pussy, then her ass. It was warm and started filling her holes.

"Awwwwwwwwwww!" she moaned.

It kind of comforted her, she ran the marathon and now she felt that warmth of seeing the finishing line. The other four also started to unleash their cum on her breast and face, which eventually dripped from her face and breast onto her lap. She was completely exhausted.

“Haha, my dad was right, when you know how to do business, it's fun. Sluts are meant to be fucked so don't feel bad my little slut. Gotta admit you sure take it well when you spread those legs, damn!”

As they left, one of the guys threw a document onto the floor. Cum started sliding out of her pussy and ass as she stood up. She had passed the test.

Nika cleared herself up hoping no one would walk in. She hopped into the taxi and sat down breathing heavily before giving directions. A little guilty about everything she had just done, letting those guys have their way with her and wanting it herself, but then she realised it just wasn't her, she was just a very horny girl and that this had helped her realise what she was good for.

When she got back to the office she was greeted with praise.

“Congratulations you passed the test. We didn’t think we could get that deal, not with that cocky bastard there. We thought since you’re so gorgeous you could be more persuasive or something and get him to sign it straight away and what do you know, we were right you have proved you can do it and you can be an asset to this firm. You officially have the job Miss McNish”.

One of the other guys walked in, “I hear it went well, congratulations.”

When Nika left the two guys started to talk.

“I bet she fucked those guys to get that contract signed, the dirty slut. Is that why you let her do it?”

“Well you're wrong their mate the rest of those girls we interviewed would have, but I saw the girl walking out of church the other day."

"Well for my sake I kind of hope you're wrong." As Rupert smiled with a thought of lust.

Published 
Written by peaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments