Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Snake Catcher's Daughter.....Chapter 3

"(Following directly from Chapter 2)"

2
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words


 

I was woken from my reverie by Tanit's gentle hand upon my shoulder. She led me downstairs to a room that served as her quarters. There were several girls there and some did not speak our language but I was welcomed by them and taken to a well appointed bathing chamber. At its centre there was a pool full of refreshingly cool water. I did not hesitate getting in as the journey from the palace had been a dusty one. Of course it was nothing compared to what I was soon to endure, but I must not digress, gentle reader.

The girls, my new companions, were all beautiful and exotic. For the most part, I could not begin to guess from what distant lands they came. One was a dusky Nubian and Tanit seemed to be of the Ibri, like her mistress. These two joined me in the water and Tanit called out to one or two of the others, inviting them to join us. One took up the offer. She was tall with fair skin and prodigiously long black hair. Apart from Tanit, I had the company of Teia of the long locks, and Arakha the alluring Nubian. The girls fetched sea sponges and salve, pummice stones and scented oils. Shedding what few garments they wore, they gathered around me in the water; I was surrounded by supple shoulders, slender, shapely arms, pert breasts, bouncing locks, beguiling eyes and fair faces.

They cleansed my brow of sweat and the dust of the street, to say nothing of the aromatic disguise of pungent herbs that Bati's daughters had given me. Three pairs of hands massaged my limbs and soothed my senses. I was by no means free of the witchery of the wine either. So, as Tanit's soft face and warm smile caught my eye, I reached for her and pulled her close.

She did not resist, rather I felt her hands clasp my hips beneath the water. Her lips parted mine and our breasts met like a harvest of lusciuos fruit. I rubbed her sides and ran my hands up and down her shoulders. Her lips were sweet and her tongue filled my mouth, tasting of honey. We kissed and caressed for a long while in that cooling water until I felt other hands than hers gently pulling us apart.

Tanit's mouth was replaced by Teia's fine full lips. She kissed me deeply, flicking her tongue into my mouth to wrestle with my own and I returned her attentions in kind. Bolder than her predecessor, Teia ran her strongly nailed hand several times down by chest and across my midriff, pleasantly tickling my skin. Her hand then reached my pussy and began to rub it gently. I parted my legs and gently pressed against her fingers. Pleasure began to course through my body and if I had any inclination to resist, it was totally lost at that moment. The other two girls meanwhile, kissed and licked my neck and my breasts and stroked my ass cheeks. Teia was replaced by Arakha who took one of my breasts in her mouth. She licked and gently bit each of my nipples while sucking and lapping at them with a skillful tongue. I felt several fngers gently teasing my pussy and my ass while I was led slowly to the edge of the pool.

At the pool's edge was a huge mat of soft, quilted cloth. I was pulled out of the water by Teia's strong arms while the other two girls jumped out on either side of me. Tanit kissed me first, while Arakha kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders. They swapped over after a while as my hands found their pussies. Naturally we were all still wet from the pool but I noticed that all our juices were by now flowing abundantly. I rubbed Tanit's pussy and then caressed Arakha's delicate, dusky lips. The girls apreciated my attentions but they also had other plans for me. They parted my legs and turned me right around to where Teia was kneeling. She smiled reasurringly; her glorious face framed by riotous cascades of wavy black hair. She got down on all fours and took two paces forward. Her head descended slowly between my thighs while on each side of me the other two rubbed and licked my nipples.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

Teia's tongue and lips locked onto my nub and tickled and teased it relentlessly. There was nothing gentle about her now and the others too put all their skill into the task that was the creation of my pleasure. A wonderful onslaught of mouths and hands assailed me, led by Tia who plunged her fingers deep into my pussy; caressing its every delicate fold while her tongue circled my golden nub. My energies were sapped by these three so I lay there contentedly and took it all in; a storm of sweet sensations. My entire body tingled, and my back arched again and again as Tia drove her tongue and fingers home on my pussy. I reached down and placed my hand upon her head. All I did was press a little and I reached the apogee of pleasure; I must have cried out over and over again as my very ka; my innermost soul, was consumed by exquisite joy.

Afterwards we laughed and joked while Tia brought us a jug of cool pomegranate juice. I made brief inquiries about my clothes and other possessions but I was told by Tanit that they were safely put away and that I would not be needing them for now. I trusted her and said no more about it, remembering Leah's promise to come to an arrangement with me on the morrow. For the remainder of that golden afternoon we rested in the cool shuttered room where the girls lived and napped contentedly in each others embrace.

Not long before dusk, it became increasingly obvious that the preparations for that night's entertainments were well under way. I could hear Leah's servants busily working in the adjoining rooms. The girls, my companions, assured me that we had nothing to do but rest. There would be time enough to prepare ourselves before the arrival of the ambassador of the Kheftiu and his retinue. A while later servants arrived with a platter of various fruits and bread along with jugs of cool water. We all ate and drank with gusto. The evening passed pleasantly and after dark further servants arrived to light the lamps. The girls now began to prepare themselves. Each of them was already a paragon of beauty but in the cosy confines of their quarters each now enhanced her natural gifts with fine clothing, exotic jewels, choice cosmetics and costly perfumes.

It took the ladies no time at all to prepare themselves and each in turn was eager for me to see the wonderful results. I told them all that they were beautiful and never had I uttered truer words. The ladies now turned their attentions to me. I protested at first, assuring them that I was to take very little part in that night's revelries. Assuredly dear reader, I was outnumbered and overruled.

“You are our honoured guest dear Anath, please accept our hospitality.”

“When you put it that way dear Tanit, how can I refuse.”

In an instant I was surrounded by their sweetly perfumed bodies. With deft fingers Arakha braided my hair in the manner of her people – an elaborate yet curiously soothing and relaxing process. I was dressed in fine linens and adorned with jewels of electrum and sardonyx, lapis-lazuli and fiery carnelian. Tanit painted my eyes with kohl and finally dabbed some honey scented perfume on my throat and shoulders.

“There Anath, now you surpass us all!”

“Nay, you are too kind my sisters.”


 

( Coming next : Chapter 4 of 'The Snake Catcher's Daughter'.)


 

Published 
Written by Piquet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments