Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Substitute

"A substitute gets taught"

22
6 Comments 6
21.3k Views 21.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I received a call, late last night, asking me if I could fill in forthe day, teaching a class over at the high school. I immediately said, “Yes.” I could really use the money right now.

I arrived at the school about forty minutes early, and the principal greeted me, and then gave me a tour around the school. He brought me to a door marked private, and informed me, this was for special employees, and I was to stay out. This made me very curious as to what was behind that door.

The morning started well and in between classes, I saw a lot of traffic, going in and out of the door marked, private. This made my curiosity grow even stronger. Now I knew I wanted to see what was behind that door. Why not? I am staff here, at least for the day.

I could hardly wait until lunchtime and in the meanwhile, I just had to find a way in there, since I didn’t have a key.

It was finally time, to release the class for lunch. I decided I would just walk right behind the next person that went in, and just act as if I belonged in there. If I got caught and was fired, it was not like I would be out much. Being a nosy female, my curiosity was getting the better of me.

I saw a woman approaching the door, and I immediately got behind her, she turned around, and smiled at me, as she said, “Hello.”

For a moment, I felt a chill run up my spine, as I felt she was undressing me with her eyes. I thought maybe, it was just my nerves, I kept telling myself. She put her key into the door, and slowly opened it. I inched my way into the room.

Once in, I could not believe my eyes. Every table in the room had someone on it, being fucked, sucked, or licked, and some all of the above. The room smelled of sweat and sex and moans could be heard from every direction. My face felt flush, and I could not believe my eyes. Over in the corner, was the principal, getting his cock sucked by a petite blonde, while another man was eating her pussy. To my surprise, I started to get excited, as I felt my clit start to throb, and my pussy getting wet.

The woman I followed in, turned to me, and said, “You must be new here.”

I told her, “This is my first day here.”

She asked me, if I would like a personal tour, and I nodded, yes. She grabbed my hand, and we walked through the tables, watching, and listening, to all the pleasure. She said, "This is where they all gather, to release stress from their daily lives."

We walked to an empty table in the middle of the room, and she asked me, if I wanted her to show me some stress relief?

I said, "Yes!" without any hesitation, much to my surprise. All this sex going on around me was making me very aroused.

She placed a gentle kiss on my lips, and started to unbutton my blouse. I started to stop her, and then I felt another set of hands grab mine. I looked up to see another female, wearing nothing but a smile. The woman kissing me said, “By the way, my name is Tina, and this is Laura. What is yours?”

“Kim,” I replied, as Laura told me to just relax, and enjoy the ride.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

I started kissing Tina back, welcoming her tongue in my mouth. Laura began to suck my nipples, causing them to be rock hard.

They lay me back onto the table, and Tina continued to kiss me passionately, as Laura began to kiss, and lick, down my flat belly, sliding her tongue into my naval. I could not stand the wait any longer, and I grabbed Laura’s head, placing her face between my legs and into my waiting, wet, pussy. I pushed her mouth into my clean-shaven mound, as I moaned, and begged for her to eat, my throbbing, wet, pussy. She instantly began to lick, and suck my clit, causing me to scream, and beg for more.

Tina, pulled away from my mouth, and crawled over me, resting her own wetness, right in my face. I began to suck, Tina’s wet pussy, and fuck her hole with my tongue, savoring every drop of her sweet nectar.

I grabbed Laura’s head, again, forcing her face harder onto my pussy, as I came, and squirted my juices, into her waiting mouth.

Tina began to grind her muff, faster, and harder, onto my waiting mouth, as she groaned loudly. I felt my mouth fill, with her sweet cum. I sucked harder, and swallowed every drop.

I suddenly, felt someone else near me. As I looked down, I saw the principal standing there, stroking his dick. Before I knew it, he plowed his big cock, into my dripping wet cunt. Slamming it in, and out, of my pussy hard, and fast. It didn’t take long for me to feel the wave of another orgasm, as it shot through my body.

He felt my pussy cumming all over him, and this sent him to his own climax. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and shoved it in my mouth, and told me to suck every last drop, which I eagerly did, as his hot sticky cum, exploded deep into my throat. I almost could not swallow all of his juice.

Just, as the principal pulled out, someone flipped me over, and stuck his cock in my ass. As I started to scream, another cock was shoved into my mouth.

Tina started licking, and sucking my clit, and that sent my body into a pure numbness, as the greatest feeling of pleasure took over.

I started sucking the cock in my mouth hard, and hungrily, as I gently played with his balls. Then, it all happened at once, first the cock in my mouth, shot stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth, almost choking me, as I tried to swallow every drop. That sent me into the biggest orgasm ever, as I blew the biggest load of cum in my life, into Tina’s waiting mouth, as she sucked vigorously on my pussy. As my pussy convulsed, and gushed, Tina sucked harder, as my juices splashed all over her face.

This caused the cock in my ass, to shoot his load, deep into my ass hole. I felt his cum drip out of my hole, on every stroke, as he pumped the last of his load into me.

We all rested for a while, and I just lay there with a smile and a cock on my face. Thinking how happy I was, to have been so nosy that day. Just then the principal came up, and asked if I could fill in again tomorrow.

Published 
Written by peachesncream5670
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments