Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Substitute

"Mike had to bow out of our meeting"

0
0 Comments 0
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

My relationship with Carol started out as a normal monogamous one. We both enjoyed sex, especially oral sex. She told me she loved to have her hairy pussy eaten and loved to suck my cock. I told her the same. I loved to lick her pussy until she came and I loved the feel of her warm mouth around my hard cock and watch as I shot my juice into her open wanton mouth.

At one point, I told Carol I loved her and would like to watch her suck another man's cock. I told her my love for her would not diminish but being the voyeur I was, it would really turn me on to watch. Reluctantly, she agreed, but only if I promised to love her.

We met Mike online and started a threesome with him. Don't get me wrong, our monogamous loving relationship still existed but once in a while Mike joined us for some sexual fun. It was exciting to watch and after a few encounters with Mike, Carol seemed to enjoy sucking his 8" cock while I watched. 

It was a Friday and we had arranged a meeting with Mike to come to my house for some fun. Carol and I hadn't had sex for a week and we were both very horny. Around 2PM Mike called and said he would not be able to make it due to personal business. Needless to say both Carol and I were disappointed. I devised plan B.

Around 4PM, Carol and I went to a local bar we would frequent on occasion. We talked with friends we had met on previous visits. It wasn't long before Carol realized what I was up to. We sat at a table drinking our drinks and I invited Steve and Larry to join us. After 4 drinks, Carol excused herself and went to the bathroom. When she returned she whispered into my ear,"Damn I'm horny!!!" I just smiled and winked at her. As she sat down , I noticed she had something white crumpled up in her hand. (I presumed it was her panties). Then she dropped them on the floor. Steve wasted no time in going below the table to retrieve them. Carol smiled at me as Steve glanced up her skirt to view her hairy pussy.

Moments later, I suggested we move the party to my house. Steve and Larry readily agreed and followed us. Once we arrived, I made Carol another drink. About halfway through the drink she stated how horny she was. I wasn't about to waste another moment. I suggested she remove her clothes and go lay on the bed. She obeyed. Once she had settled on the bed, fully naked, I told the guys, "Let's go eat some pussy but do not get undressed just yet." They looked at me quizzically but agreed. We gathered around her beautiful voluptuous body and each took turns sucking on her tits and licking her lovely hairy pussy. Within moments, while Larry was licking her pussy her body jolted and she screamed, "OH YES" After her climax we rested for about 5 minutes and then Steve said "It's my turn"

Steve began by using his finger in her pussy. This warmed her up for what was to come.

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

She began to moan softly. At that moment, both Steve and I got between her legs and took turns licking her delicious pussy. She felt one mouth and then another. Her climax was even stronger and more intense than before. Carol was completely drained. After about 15 minutes of rest Carol said she had never experienced a climax as strong as that. She continued, "I owe you guys!"

After Carol regained her strength, she told us she was ready to suck some cock. I said we will play a guessing game. Since you have not seen Steve's or Larry's cock I'm going to blindfold you and watch as you try to guess who is fucking your mouth. The guys will undress and say absolutely nothing while you suck them. Carol licked her lips and said, "MMMM sounds like fun." And the guys agreed.

I asked the guys to go to the bathroom and undress while I blindfolded Carol. Once the blindfold was in place, I asked her, "Are you ready?" She nodded yes. Carol was on her knees as to allow maximum access to her cock starved mouth. "She's ready guys." They entered the bedroom and stood directly in front of her. Using both hands she felt their thighs, balls and cocks. Then she chose Steve's cock to suck. It was soft. She wrapped her lips around it and almost instantly he began getting hard. His cock grew to 6" When he was erect, he gave her a few short strokes. As Larry watched her suck, his cock began to stiffen in anticipation. Then Carol removed her mouth and then felt for the other cock. Her hand grabbed Larry's 8" cock and pulled it toward her mouth. Then she began sucking in earnest. She removed her mouth and said, "I think this is Larry." No one said a word. Her mouth then went to work on Steve's cock again. She then said "No this is Larry." Once again, silence. She moved her mouth from one cock to the other trying to decide who was who. She stopped sucking their cocks for a moment and said to me, "I love you and I hope you are watching" I replied, "I love you too and this is really turning me on." That's all Carol needed to hear. "Give it to me guys, now." She opened her mouth waiting for the cum. Steve stood directly in front of her and stroked his cock until he came into her waiting mouth. She swallowed his cum and said who's next. Larry then took his position and shot 4 streams of cum into her waiting mouth and lips. Watching Carol suck their cocks and taking their cum made me hornier than ever. I stood in front of her and said "Take my cum, too." "Oh yes, honey give it to me" After a week of no sex I shot blast after blast of cum into her mouth.

The day ended. Steve and Larry left. Carol and I layed in bed. She told me it was the most gratifying sexual experience she ever had. I kissed her and said "I love you" and then we drifted off to sleep.  

 

 

Published 
Written by RCPUDGE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors