Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Way to Start a Vacation

"Rubie and Violet find trouble in a new city."

12
4 Comments 4
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It all started a few hours ago. Violet and I had just got off the plane and had walked into the terminal when the realization that we were on vacation sunk in. After reaching baggage claim and waiting what seemed like an hour or two for both of our bags, we walked out onto the sidewalk. Then another hour or two seemed to pass as we flagged down a cabbie and made it up to our rented flat for the next month or so. As we walked through the door on the top of the stairs, I finally sat down on the wing-back chair and took in the site.

It was just a simple two bedroom flat for Violet and I to enjoy our vacation together. Violet and I have been friends from what feels like childhood. We had nicknames in high school because we were so close. Violet and Rubie, “The Two Purples”. Technically, Rubies are more red but it was high school. Of course, the idea had been pitched to use that we already had our stripper names so we could always do that after high school.

Graduation was last week, seems like it was a lot farther away than that. Luckily, Violet's parents are filthy rich. They agreed to pay for us to take an extra long vacation to England. My mom agreed to make the arrangements to drop us off and pick us up at the airport. Her mom is an art dealer who plays the cello in the New York City Orchestra. Her dad is a stock broker. My mom is a psychiatrist and my dad has never been in the picture. Apparently I am not the only person in my family that has no clue what they want to do when they grow up.

Next thing I heard was a snap. Violet was standing in front of me.

“You okay? You kinda blanked out for a few minutes,” she asked in a sarcastic tone.

“Yeah, I think I'm just jet-lagged.”

“Well before we go to explore the neighborhood and pick up some food for the flat, do you want to take a nap? I'll just shower and watch some television. Maybe I can pick up some of the awesome accent so I can understand the wasted frat boy that wants in my non-existent skirt at the club tonight.”

“You're such a whore, Vi! I'll see ya in a little while.”

Since no one had claimed the room off the living room, I proceeded to claim it as mine. It was not terrible decorated. It was far different from the poster-clad bedroom I had at home, or the Hello Kitty assault that was Violet's room at her house, but it was comfy. A nice large four-poster bed wrapped with red and black fabric with matching sheets and curtains on the windows. The room was painted a dark sultry red, trimmed in black. I could not wait to have my own place, this would be my 'grown-up' bedroom. It was very Rubie.

After spending thirty minutes cleaning out my carry-on and suitcase, I collapsed on the bed. As I looked over to the clock next to the bed, it told me it was 2:34 in the afternoon. Then, next thing I knew I heard Violet screaming from the living room.

In a drowsy stupor, I made a rush for the next room. As I rounded the door frame, one of the strangest sights ever greeted me. Apparently, my best friend in the whole world got bored while I was sleeping. Her face was lit up with surprise to see me come to the rescue. She had gone fishing. Our term fishing is not as you may think. Fishing means she went to a bar wearing next to nothing and brought something home. Only this time the something was many somethings. She had three different lads with her on the new sofa.

“I'll share if you want!” she moaned as one of the guys began to fuck her from behind.

“I'll just watch this one, if you don't mind,” I said, still fuzzy from my sudden jolt of consciousness. Violet and I had had many sexual adventures together, but never just us. We were not gay, but we both loved men. Many, many men. We were never ashamed to share either. Why would we? We were both hot. We were both tall, thin, sexy females. Do not be shocked by this. It is not unusual for high schoolers to be sexually active, trust me, everyone is.

Mmmm, I did like to watch her fuck. The lines of the bodies were just exquisite. She could also give head better than anyone else I knew. One guy was fucking her from behind, another guy fucking her from underneath, and a third guy stuffing her mouth full of his member. Her eyes closed and what I was sure was nothing by empty numbness played in her head. Sexy, to say the least.

Then they switched it up. The guy that had her from behind picked her up as the guy on bottom got up to re-penetrate her pink pussy. The third guy just began to play with himself and watch them too. Violet was sandwiched between two very good looking dudes. I had not realized how wet I was until then. God, I was wet.

With this I walked over to the guy playing with himself. I pushed his shoulders down and he went to his knees. “Beg,” I said very dominating. I undid my belt buckle as the “pleas” began. Then I shimmied out of my jeans. Using my jeans, I tied them around his arms and wrists. Then took off my shirt and bra.

Standing there nude, his pleas became more urgent. I kept standing while putting my foot on the couch and beckoned the man to me. When he finally shuffled to me, he dove in head first. Lapping my pussy like no tomorrow. He was good, he had me on the verge in just a few minutes.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

After I took all I could take, I came in his mouth. This seemed to only make the guy more enthusiastic. He began to beg even more feverishly.

As I sat down on the sofa, he twisted around and played with my entrance for a moment. Slowly dipping the head of his penis inside of me to only pull it back out again. Finally when I had had enough I grabbed a piece of the denim on either side of his binds and pulled him inside me. This set the pace for a wild ride.

He began to pound my pussy like a man in need. Right as I could feel him about to lose his load, I released his bonds to allow him to have free hands. He grabbed my tits for leverage and slowed down so that I could feel every inch from shaft to tip. It was delicious and almost too much to bear. I caught his hips with my thighs as he pulled out. Teasing him by just keeping the tip of his penis in me. He bucked and bucked, just trying to test me.

Without warning, he grabbed my throat. “You must like it rough. You wanna be knocked down a peg,” he said tauntingly. He caught me so off guard, he was able to flip me around onto my stomach. He had my knees on the ground and my stomach on the cushions of the sofa. Roughly he entered me and whispered in my ear, “You have no idea what I can show you later,” and then bit my earlobe as he started to fuck me senseless. “Where does Daddy want to mark his new pet? Should I cum in this nice wet pussy? Or should I explode inside that tight ass of yours? Ah, I know! Why don't we all cum on or in her?”

What I had not noticed until then was that Violet and the other two dudes must have finished. She must have gone to the shower and they were left to their own devices. This meant they were watching us fuck like rabbits on the sofa stroking themselves. Next thing I knew, I was being carried into my room. Instead of being put on the bed, the guy must have wanted to prove he could move 135 pounds with no problem by pinning me to the wall.

He began to kiss and nibble my neck, making me lose myself for a moment. Then, I was lowered onto one of the other guys. He slowly slid up my ass with little to no effort. Then I noticed the lube lying in the floor next to him, he was ready and waiting. Then the guy that had been fucking me continued to do so. Then as I was forced down onto the guy fucking my ass's chest, the third guy shoved his fat cock into my mouth. No wonder Violet loved more than one guy. This felt awesome.

The guy in my pussy was slapping my tits and ass cheek. He was telling me to take the cock deeper in my mouth. After a few tries, I finally started to pick up a rhythm and got his entire cock down my throat. With this I felt him explode, slightly choking me with his salty load. Once I got every last drop as the dominant guy told me to, the guy that was in my mouth walked out dressing himself as he went.

With that distraction gone, I had more of a focus on the guys in my ass and pussy. God the sensation was overwhelming. I cannot remember the number of times I came. Each time I would receive a hard 'smack' on my ass from the guy in my pussy. “If you continue to be so selfish, I'll pull out and make you wish that you had been more sharing.”

With that being said, the guy in my ass announced that he was on the verge of cumming and that I had better be ready for his load. Then his exclaims announced that he had cum inside my ass. A few seconds later, he wiggled his way out of me and out from under me. Then left the room collecting his clothing as he went.

With a load in my throat and one in my ass, I was ready for the one in my pussy. “You're a good little whore!” he said as his pace quickened. “I hope you're ready for this. I'm going to pull out and cum on your face!”

Suddenly I could feel my pussy quiver wanting to orgasm again. I began to play with my clit to get mine one more time when the guy slapped my hand away. “No! You're a greedy slut, missing one won't hurt you.” With that he grabbed my hair, slipped out of me and began stroking himself inches from my face. “Lick the head, you greedy bitch!” he said in a mixed angry and excited tone.

I stuck my tongue out and began tasting my nectar mixed with the load already in my throat, when suddenly I felt the hot thick streams of his cum hit my lips, cheeks, chin, and tits. I do not think he even tried to aim. With that he began to slap me with his hand. Then he kissed me with enough force to snap my head back. Biting my lip with excitement.

With his final climax, we collapsed on the floor. “Didn't expect that did you?” he asked mockingly.

“No, I did not.”

“What do you say after that we do this again?”

“I don't usually do this--”

“I know, you and your mate are on vacation for a few months, etcetera etcetera. Your friend Violet already gave us that whole story. I'm not asking you to stay around forever, you just wanna party while you and your mate are here?”

“Sure, but a name and number would be nice?”

“My mobile and name is on this card. It will get you into any place to do anything you want to.”

With that he began to head into the living room. I lay there for a minute playing over the crazy scenario that had just sent my vacation to a jolting beginning.

Published 
Written by heybaebae
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments