Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Yes man part 5

"Dave get end away again and again"

1
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words

If you want to, you can read my previous stories from which this follows on from which this story follows on, but it is still a stand alone story if you do not want to read the previous ones.

Well here we go, perhaps I need to change my outlook on life, perhaps I should explain, I had just read the Yes Man by Danny Wallace, and it made me think did I said Yes very often, the answer of course was No. I did not want to fly all over the world, but I wondered if I should say yes more often?

Perhaps I should introduce myself, my name is Fred and I am a thirty something, married to Beverley and working in Personnel, sorry Human Resources, forgot change of name since I started work. Our best friends are Dave and Sally.

The next day, the phone rang and Beverley answered it.

  "We would be delighted to come".

I asked her who it was.

  "Sally they are having a BBQ on Saturday night and I said we would come."

"You know I hate BBQ's"

"Yes but they have invited over 20 people so you can at least have a chat and perhaps lust after some of the guests"

"I am not like that"

"Well I will be lusting after the men and perhaps I may let Dave get his end away"

Perhaps I should explain, Dave would love to fuck Beverley, he even told Sally that Beverley had a shaved pussy, before Beverley had shaved off her pubic hairs for me. He had touched her breasts and panties but that is as far as he had got, but in his dreams probably got a lot further. Of course I had fucked his wife, Sally, she was 5ft 6" and probably a 34 B or C, blonde hair, although I know it has been bleached by the Sun, and she is not blonde down below.

Well the week at work went slowly, I had to attend various meetings, none of the them unfortunately with Lyn, who I had my way with on a course, but I did mention to her that I had to take some photos for a calendar of some of the girls who worked with Sarah, a colleague of Sally's. Lyn said perhaps we should do a calendar of the girls who work within Personnel (sorry Human Resources) I said I would be happy to take the pictures if she organised it, and left it at that.

Saturday night arrived and we went to Sally's BBQ, Luckily it was a dry night and we could sit in the garden, there were about 20 people there, Many of whom I did not know, friends of Dave and Sally, one of their nieces, could not have been more than 18, wearing a tank top, through which you could see her hard nipples, a bare stomach and short hipster skirt. There could only have been 8 inches of material and because it was so low on her hips, you could see the top of her light blue panties, very nice on the eye.

Well Beverley told me to lust and I would have really liked to give her one!

I ate well and have some nice red wine and around about 10 o'clock Sally said lets go inside it is getting cold, well a lot of people said that they were going and it only left 6 of us in the house, Sally and Dave, Beverley and myself and Jim and Rosie, who had recently moved in up the road,. Rosie had had a baby 6 months ago, and it was the first time that they had left him with a babysitter. Rosie was wearing a nice blouse, with latched buttons, you know the ones, were a lope of cotton from one side of the blouse, goes around the opposite button, because of this there is gap, and I could see that see had on a grey bra. She was not very big, probably only a 32B, and about 5ft 3inches tall, she had on a calf length black skirt. Jim was 6ft tall and had on a nice red shirt and jeans. I guess that they were about 25 years of age; I found out later Rosie was only 23, but I was right about Jim's age.

We had a few more drinks and then Sally suggested playing a game of chase the ace, I had not played this for ages, we used to play with 3 pennies and once you lost the coins you were out, the winner keeping all the money. We all agreed, except Jim, who said that he should relieve the babysitter, and so got his coat, Rosie went to follow him.

“You stay and enjoy you evening away from the baby, I will ring you if there is a problem”.

"Great he is going to relieve my sister and probably himself".

  "What do you mean?"

"He is going to fuck my sister, he will not fuck me since the baby and sometimes I really need a cock"

"Lets play cards are we playing for money or what"

Sally said "Dave has a set of card with forfeit on, why not use them; you can either do the forfeit or take a drink, or take the next card if you like. Dave get the cards"

The cards were numbered and Dave set them on the table, "shall I turn over the first one?"

We all agreed it said tell the rest of the group the colour of your undies.

Rosie said "Let's do that now without playing a round of cards, anyway you can see my grey bra"

"But do you panties match" said Dave.

“Perhaps you will find out later"

We all told the people the colour of at least one of our undies, and started to play chase the ace. The loser is the one who has the lowest card at the end of a round, you can pass your card to the left and receive there card and hope it is higher than the one you passed. However if they have a king you cannot pass it on. The first hand I had a king and I was sitting on the left of Rosie.

"Damn I have lost okay turn over the card and I will see if I will do the forfeit or have another drink."

The card was turned over and it we all read, how did you lose your virginity.

"Okay I will tell you provided that you do not tell Jim; he thinks I was a virgin on our wedding night, as we had planned"

We all agreed.

"Well before we got married we both agreed that we would save our virginity for the wedding night. Jim and his mates were going on holiday, it was booked before we had started going out. One of his mates mother died and he had to cancel, he got his money back as he had insurance, Jim asked it I would look him up, as he would be on his own as his Father had died when he was 10. So on the day of the funeral, I rang him and asked if he was ok, not so bad was his reply, but I could do with some company, can you come over. So about an hour later I arrived at his Flat, Matt was a nice chap and he was about 5ft 8" and keep himself fit, by going to the gym each day. We talked for some time and then he asked if I wanted a coffee. Yes please I said and he went to the kitchen, he came back quickly, sorry he said, need to pop to the local shop, seems as if I am out of coffee.

scarlettblancoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlettblancoo

I told him not to bother, but he insisted. While he was out his mobile received a message, I had a look in case it was important and saw it was from Jim. There was a picture of a girl in a bikini and the message said, had her sister last night, hope it is this one tonight. I delete the message so that Matt would not be aware that I had looked at it, I was fuming. I was keeping myself and Jim had already fucked a girl and was hoping to fuck her sister tonight. Well Matt made the coffee and I said that I needed to go, but how about if he came to my place on Friday (my parents were away for the week end) I will cook a meal.”

“So I left work on the Friday about 6 I got ready, I put on a black bra and a red tie up panties, a black skirt with a zip down the front, except that when I normally wear it I put a safety pin in the zip so that it cannot be pulled down, that night I did not. A white blouse, so that he could see my bra, which also had a zip down the front. Matt arrived at 7 and we talked and had a curry I had prepared, he asked it I was trying to get him hot, I said the curry was not that hot, but he said the way I was dressed. I asked him why, I can see your bra he replied, I pulled down the zip on my blouse, and took if off, now you can see it better I said. It was a lacy bra and I know that he would be able to see my nipples pushing through. Are you going to undo any more zips he said, as he leaned into me and kissed me, I opened my mouth and his tongue quickly came in. I felt his hands on my bra, touching my breasts, Yes I said, he moved back expecting me to pull down the zip on my skirt, but instead I grabbed his fly zip and pulled it down and put my hand inside and asked what have I found here.

Two can play at that game he said, pull down the zip on the skirt which slipped down my legs revealing my red panties, good job I am good with knots he said, as he undid the ties on the sides, he slipped them off and could see my pubic hair and pussy lips, I undid my bra and told him to lick me all over and then pulled down his jeans and boxers and licked his cock, I need you inside me now I said and well that is how I lost my virginity"

Sally got up and got some more drinks. We played a few more rounds and said how we lost our virginity, but of course there was not a story like Rosie's.

A few hands later Rosie lost again,

”Well you better turn over the next card; I cannot tell you about losing my virginity again.”

  The card said Play dustman's knock one at a time with all the other players.

  "What's that?" said Rosie

“Same as postman's knock only you can be dirtier if you want we will set a limit of 5 minutes. You can use the other room and we will number ourselves and then you can chose a number and that person will come into the room with you, and when they leave you can chose another number and so on until we have all been in the room with you. The rest of us can do what we like in here while we wait.”

"Okay can I take the half bottle of wine that is left with me, as I will be in the room for 20 minutes"

We agreed and Rosie went into the other room. I was number 1, Dave 3, Sally 2 and Beverley 4. Rosie shouted out 3 and Dave winked and left the room,

“What shall we do for 5 minutes”

Beverley said “I need the loo”

  I was left with Sally. I quickly moved next to her, undid the zip of her jeans and put my fingers inside her panties, and got two inside her

  Beverley returned “ I see you are having fun,” walked over to the two of us, and kissed Sally, and pulled up her sweater and her bra and kissed her nipples, we stopped as we heard Dave returning.

"It is you next Beverley"

“ How did you get on Dave” I asked   when Sally disappeared to the loo.

“Well it was mostly postman's knock, a lot of snogging, and a feel of her tits, outside the bra and at the end, she pulled up her skirt and I saw her arse as she had on a thong.”

Beverley came back

"Sally your turn"

  I left the room for the loo and no doubt Dave and Beverley kissed and touched I did make a point of making a noise coming back. Soon it was my turn, the best till last perhaps. I walked into the next room and Rosie was sitting on the sofa, just in her grey bra and matching grey thong.

“ Well who did you get dirty with”

“ Sally undressed me to this   and thought it I wanted you would do the rest.”

  She stood up and I walked towards her.

“Kiss me please   and take off the rest of my clothes,”

I kissed her and felt her tongue in my mouth,   I undid her bra, and pulled down her panties, she had a blonde landing strip above her pussy lips

“Kiss me all over”.

  I took her nipples into my mouth for a few seconds before moving down to her pussy, I licked her clit and put a finger into her slit, it was already very wet

“God you are ready for fucking”

“Not yet we only have a minute. Let me feel you cock”

She undid my trousers and put her hand inside. Then after a minute.

  "We better go back",

She put her panties back on and her bra and started to go back into the other room.

"What about the rest of you clothes"

"Hopefully I will not want them"

We got back into the other room, to see, Dave lying on the floor, naked with Sally near his mouth being licked out by him and Beverley licking his cock. Both women only had there panties on and Dave was feeling up both of there breasts.

"Rosie he said take off your bra, so I can compare all the women's tits"

  She did so, and I went over to her, pulled down her panties, took off my trousers and shorts and laid her down next to Dave, Sally felt her tits, while I licked down pussy and finally got my cock into her. Both of us came together, I noticed, that Beverley was now impaled on Dave's cock and I thought at last Dave has had his wish to fuck my wife. I pulled Sally off of Dave

  “My turn to shag you now”.

Rosie started to kiss Sally's tits and I fucked her, Dave pulled Rosie to him

“My turn with you.”

  Well I do not know what time we left Dave's, but I know I fucked Rosie, twice, Sally and Beverley and the three women sucked and licked each other all over. I asked Beverley when we arrived home, how about shag and she smiled and said get lost, I have had Dave at least twice tonight and need a rest.

Well more to follow if required, the calendar shoot.

 

Published 
Written by Titchbrad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments