Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Theater Sex

"Jeena visits an adult theater"

60
20 Comments 20
55.2k Views 55.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Beginning about fifteen years ago, Jeena and I started to visit adult theaters to watch and be watched, and sometimes a lot more. The rules vary, and there are big differences from state to state and theater to theater as to what is allowed and what you can get away with that isn't allowed officially.

Jeena, according to her mood, was up for most anything and loved being the center of attention. We started going to a "couples only" theater on the north side of town. In four or five visits we only played with each other and saw others doing the same. One night a guy reached for Jeena, which she did not resist. His wife did not take kindly to it and they left abruptly, followed shortly by us, the mood being dampened.

Some days later we discussed going back but decided not to because the events of our last visit. Also, after many years in the life style, it was frankly a bit too tame for our tastes. I suggested we try going to a regular adult theater that advertised "couples welcome", instead of "couples only". There was an adult book store/theater which had just those words in their Internet and Yellow Pages ads.

The night before we planned to go, sitting in our back yard playing with our dogs, we started discussing how we should arrange the visit. I got the impression she was getting cold feet.

"How many guys do you think will be there?", she asked tentatively.

"It's been a while since I have been to one", I responded, "but on a Friday night I suspect there will be quite a few".

"Ya think, just old fat guys?" she asked.

"Likely some", I said. "Look if you don't want to go, I'm cool with it", I pressed. "We can always go to Wish's (couples club which allowed single guys on Friday), or stay home".

"No, no", she responded deep in thought, "I just wanted to..."

I did not press further, seeing she was clearly at cross purposes on the subject.

The next evening, arriving home from work, I saw Jeena in her dressing area staring at her cloths.

"What's up?" I asked trying to test the waters about her mood for the evening.

"So...what should I wear?" she asked with her face twisted to the side in thought, holding up first one garment, then another.

Thinking she was asking a practical question, I replied, "Well, if you want to really attract guys, show a lot of skin. If, on the other hand," I continued, "you want to limit access, wear pants".

"Mmmmm," she replied and I went into the next room, to the bar, to mix us some drinks.

When I returned with the drinks I saw, with great pleasure, that the decision had been made. Jeena was dressed in a black, tight mini skirt, white button up blouse with three quarter sleeves, 5 inch "fuck me" heels, and no bra. It was only later that I discovered she was "commando" beneath the skirt as well.

I settled into a chair and watched her finish getting ready. She arranged her hair loose around her shoulders and put on very little make up. I changed into jeans, fresh shirt, and sneakers. As usual when single guys were going to be involved, I welcomed the role of "accessory".

We arrived at the book store/theater, parked and walked in together. As we crossed the parking lot, two young men were just leaving. I noticed when we passed them and entered, the young men turned around and followed us back in. Inside we looked at videos for a few minutes, then paid our admission (Jeena was free) and entered the theater.

On entering the theater area, the combination of the dark room and the bright screen left us blinded for a moment, so we stopped for our eyes to adjust. Soon I could see that there were ten rows of twelve seats each with fourteen seats occupied by men. There were no other women.

I spotted an empty row about half way down and guided Jeena to it. As we turned to enter the empty row, I noticed the two young men from outside enter and take seats on the aisle behind us. Jeena sat in the center seat with me seated to her left. On the screen was a typical porn film, which was absolutely not needed to excite me, but which did provide the right amount of light to see Jeena and what was going on around her.

Sensing that something needed to start things, I unzipped and produced my half erect cock which she quickly took in hand. I could see several guys looking at us as more entered the theater.

MiaJinaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaJinaa

There must has been around twenty by now.

One nice looking man about Jeena's age was watching particularly closely from three rows in front.of us. He gave me am "Is it okay" look and I nodded. When he got up, I could see that he was over six feet tall and fairly fit. He walked up our aisle and sat down to Jeena's right. She pretended not to look at him and stared at the screen.

In only a few seconds, with one false start, he put his left hand on and ran it up and down her right thigh. Jeena did not respond but also did nothing to discourage him. He then reached across with his right hand and, unbuttoning her top three buttons, slid his hand inside her blouse. She closed her eyes briefly, slid her right hand into his lap and fiddled with his zipper.

Next she turned and looked him in the eyes before their mouths joined. I could see she had his cock out and it was stiff and shiny as she stroked it. When their kiss became more heated, she let go of my dick to take his head in her left hand. Soon their mouths parted, she turn to her seated position, and he leaned over and took her right nipple into his mouth. A shudder coursed across her face as he bit down slightly on her engorged nipple.

I leaned over and asked, "Are you okay?"

She nodded and I moved away and sat in the next row nearer the screen. My seat was taken by one of the young men from the parking lot while two "old fat guys" sat down behind her and ran a hand each down her neck and onto her chest. The young man to her left went straight between her legs with his right hand. She spread them for him and I saw her breathing pick up as he slid fingers inside her.

The man to her right stood, turned toward her, and with his left knee on the chair seat and his right foot on the floor, offered her his cock, which she took hungrily. Although I was captivated by the show, I noticed a half dozen more guys, in leathers and biker vests come in and sit close to the action. It did not take long for the first man to spasm and cum in her mouth.

She swallowed all of it and took the young man's cock in her left hand. One of the two "old fat guys" behind her jacked off on her shoulder and neck and watched his cum run down between her breasts. The other one rubbed his tiny fat cock against her cheek until it pumped out a surprisingly huge load which squirted into her lap, onto the young man's hand and hung in strands from her chin.

I stood up so I could see better. Jeena's blouse was opened completely and spotted with cum. Save for her skirt bunched around her waist, she was completely naked with hands all over her. Her eyes were closed and she had a cock in her left hand, the other young man from the parking lot was sitting down to her right, two new men standing behind her, and now a tall young black man slipped in front of her between she and the row of seats in front of her. This placed his shiny black cock right in front of her face, and she took it between her lips.

As she sucked him, the four others were pinching her nipples and fingering her pussy. One of the men behind her pulled back her blouse, exposed her shoulder, and started rubbing his fat cock on her skin until it drooled a large load of thick white cum down her front and matted into her hair on that side. The young black man in front pushed her forehead away and started stroking his cock, taking aim at her face.

"Open yo mouth, Mama," he panted as he approached orgasm.

She opened her mouth just in time for the first rope of his cum to drape over her nose and run into her mouth. The second and third pumps of seed she took all in her mouth, and the last bits landed on her leg. The two men on either side of her were leaning back with their eyes closed, enjoying their hand jobs.

One rolled to his left and she pumped his load all across her right leg and down on the seat cushion. The other one took his cock away from her and jacked his load onto her left leg, squirting all the way to the "landing strip" of hair closly cropped above her pussy, running down between her legs. Then she turned her head and sucked off the remaining man standing behind her.

There was a pause when these five men withdrew and I thought the night might be over. Boy was I wrong.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Jeenawill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments