Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They were fucking my wife

"Wife really enjoyed her freedom"

23
9 Comments 9
134k Views 134k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Legendary Story
This story was told to me by an old friend. After we had a few drinks he told me that he and a friend had fucked my wife and her room mate while we were separated.

I had heard a somewhat bland tale from my wife after we reunited but I really needed the sexy details and she wasn't going to offer them to me.

After more drinks and more encouragement I finally asked him about the night in question. He was actually more than willing to tell me all of the details. I think he got excited remembering them.and being able to voice them to someone.


Here goes: the story in his own words:

My friend and I ran into your wife (Suzy) and her roommate (Susan) at a local bar one night and danced a lot and drank a lot more.

Suzy and I had a lot to talk about, school, you guys being separated and me just being engaged. My friend, Kevin and Susan seemed to be hitting it off too. The bar closed and Suzy talked with Susan and asked if we wanted to stop by her house for some more drinks.

Suzy is a very beautiful woman, and has a great body too,. Also her nice tits, nice tight ass added to her charm. We had never as much crossed the line thru school but the time that night was right to change all that.

We got to the house and paired up right off, Suzy and me and Kevin and Susan. We continued to drink, flirt and make out. I could tell that Suzy wanted to move things along and so did I.

She asked if I wanted to go into her bedroom and then took my hand and led me the bedroom. I started kissing her as we entered and she pressed those tits tightly against me. Gosh her breasts were so soft. Her nipples must have been getting super sensitive under her top because as I rubbed them she moaned.

She wasted no time and undid my belt buckle and unsnapped my jeans. I dropped my pants down and shrugged them off. She took my shirt off and I helped her out of her clothes before we got onto the bed.

I moved my hand down her waist to her ass, squeezing her ass cheeks and then moved my hand around to her pussy. I was rubbing the back of my hand against her mound and she seemed to enjoy that. We were still kissing as we were laying beside each other. I slipped my middle finger into her soaking wet cunt as she moaned loudly.

Her pussy was soaking wet, "damn" I thought she is hot. She moaned in my mouth as we kissed. We moved over to the bed. My cock was rock hard and I rubbed my cock against her leg and belly. Suzy opened her legs a bit and I moved my right hand between her legs again and slipped my finger into her again.

She started humping my hand and reached down to cup my cock and balls.

How lucky I was I thought. I moved my tongue down to her nipples and gently sucked and nibbled them. She was sensitive there and she continued to moan even more.

Her moaning was so hot!. I then moved my tongue down her stomach to her pussy mound. I LOVE TO EAT PUSSY! This is what I wanted to do so I could drive her crazy.

I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and put my tongue on her clit. It was really standing out and the more I licked and sucked on it, the more she would moan and grind her pussy in my face. She definitely knew what she liked.

I love to lick a woman's asshole and as I would lick her pussy up and down, she seemed to be enjoying it more. The lower I went with my tongue she would move to it.

As I was sweeping up to her clit I would then go even lower to her ass and then right into her tight asshole. She was a bit hesitant for maybe a few seconds but then started moaning louder as I did my full lick. She was moving all over the bed and was pushing her pussy into my face humping my tongue.

I wanted her to cum in my mouth and as we both kept getting hotter. I moved my finger inside her wet pussy and would finger her as I licked on her clit.

I remember thinking, I wonder if I could put my little finger in her wet asshole. It was already soaked because my whole face was so wet. I've done this to other girls and they loved the different feeling.

She could feel what I was doing as I would gently put just the tip in her ass. I would then dip it in her pussy to get it lubricated again. She was climbing to her Cum and the closer she got the deeper my finger went in her asshole.

I pulled out my soaking wet fingers and held them up to her mouth to lick clean. She must have loved the taste of her pussy juices and ass because she cleaned my little fingers.

My cock was throbbing by now but I wanted to taste her cum. After a short time she neared and started her cum then. She was moaning that she was CUMMING, as she lifted her hips up off the bed. She began to grind out her climax on my face. Oh my God what a HOT Lady she was, I will never forget how hot she was.

After she calmed down a bit I got on my knees beside her face. She knew what I wanted and she turned her face to me and opened her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and started licking the pre cum off my cock.Then it was up and down the sides of my cock as well as licking my balls and sack.

Suzy really knows how to suck a cock, you have really taught her well. I knew I wasn't going to last long at this pace and wanted to shoot my cum in her wet pussy and not down her throat.

But what was really cool was as she licked my balls and cock I moved up over her head so she could lick my ass if she wanted to. She didn't do it right then so I reached down and put 3 fingers in her soaking wet pussy and then brought them up to my mouth.

I love the taste of a woman's juices! I did it again and pulled my fingers out and let her lick my fingers clean. She loved it and greedily sucked her wetness from my fingers. She then put my cock back into her mouth, she was moaning and slobbering around it as she sucked it hard and deep. I got over her again and we got into a 69 position. At this time I felt her tongue probing my asshole opening. I thought just what wouldn't this super horny girl not do?

After about 10 minutes of sucking my cock and me licking her clit. I had to release my load of cum. I climbed off her and she told me to lay on my back. She climbed on me reached down and shoved my cock in her soaking wet pussy.

DAMN did it ever feel great! I remember thinking how different she felt because she was so tight at her opening, but so wet inside. I could feel her actually gripping me! I knew that I wasn't going to last long like this because I couldn't control the rhythm of our fucking.

I told her to climb off and get on her back again. I told her to spread her legs wide so I could see her red pussy. She did and then spread those beautiful legs wide.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

Good Slave, I thought. I went back down on her clit to lick where my cock had just been and to give my cock some time to calm down.

I sat on my knees and slid up against her ass and between those open legs. I rubbed my hard cock up and down her wet slit. She liked that but wanted me in side her so then I slipped back inside.

We were able to get a good move going and I could feel her enlarged clit rubbing against my cock. I was just hoping I could hold off from cumming in her tight pussy till she came again.

Then all of a sudden she yelled for me to FUCK HER!. Your wife, my old school mate was yelling "FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME GOOD. OH BABY CUM IN MY PUSSY."

Damn this dirty sex talk still drives me crazy and on that night she wanted to just cum on my cock. She was yearning to feel me spasm and jerk as I released a load of hot cum.

I started slamming my cock into your wife's hungry pussy as she had her hands on my ass, smacking my ass with her right hand and calling me her Fuck toy!

I didn't know she talked like that. She was pretty drunk but still it was great. I then shot my cum load deep inside her and she kept grinding against me and working her pussy muscles so as to drain the last drop of cum from me. I must have came a gallon.

I was holding her tight and we were kissing as we both got our heart rate back to a somewhat normal rate. I had to take a break and a piss so I pulled my semi limp cock out of her pussy. Some white cum spilled out a little as I left her.

I went into the bathroom and pissed and as I came out Kevin was standing there naked. Like me he was covered with sweat.

He said he had fucked the hell out of Susan and he said to wait a minute he had a idea,. I waited there wondering how she was able to take that big cock of his. I had seen it once and it scared me.

He said that I should go back in Suzy's room ,and that he would come in with Susan and join us. Hell Yeah I thought, this was going to be fun.

I went back in and Suzy and I started kissing again. The door opens and here comes Kevin and Susan, he said for us to slide over and we did. I could tell that your wife was wondering what the fuck just happened but I was excited because I wanted to see Susan's naked body and to watch her and Kevin fuck.

I then slid down to eat my cum out of Suzy's soaking cunt and to make her cum again in my mouth.

Apparently, Kevin had the same idea. The entire evening so far was so hot and unprepared. My tongue slid across Suzy's asshole again and up top her clit to suck on it some more.

I was thinking to myself, "damn she is HOT". I stopped and then went back up beside her head to let her suck my cock again. She started to clean up some of her pussy juice that was still there.

Kevin did the same thing to Susan. I could vaguely see her sucking his big cock. I felt a nudge on my arm and he motioned for me to follow him. I thought, what the hell man, my cock is getting sucked? and you want to pee?

I followed him out to the hall way and he said that we should switch girls and let them find out once they compared our bodies. It was so dark and they wouldn't know until then. He went in first and crawled up beside Suzy and I went over to Susan. Your wife made a comment like what the hell?. The 3 of us said its cool, just lay back and enjoy.

I crawled beside Susan and started kissing her passionately. She was a hot little number too. I could tell that Kevin was sliding down to lick Suzy's pussy, the same pussy with all my hot cum still inside her. I thought, well what the hell, so I slid down and started slurping Susan's wet pussy.

Kevin had shot a huge load of cum in her and it was scary at first, but kind of kinky to taste her and him mixed together like that.

She definitely liked my tongue and fingers in her pussy and then also her asshole. It was cool because she was the first one to let me slid 2 fingers in her ass and then to let me lick her pussy where the thin pussy/asshole skin is.

I could tongue my own fingers while they were in her ass. After a few minutes she told me she wanted my cock inside her. I had other ideas so I slid up beside her head and she started sucking my cock. She was not as good as Suzy but still good.

Kevin did the same thing and it was awesome to see. I reached over and fingered Suzy's pussy and held them up for Kevin to lick the juices. He did the thing to Susan's pussy and I licked them clean. Man, it was so hot.

I reached down again and got 2 fingers deep inside of Susan's pussy and then reached over to let your wife lick another woman's cunt juice off of them. She did but I wanted more. I thought I was going to squirt my load right then down Susan's throat just thinking the thoughts I was having.

Kevin slid some fingers inside of your wife and let Susan lick Suzy's pussy juices off them. DAMN, this was better than we imagined it would be. I was thinking we need to get these gals together.

I laid back down beside of Susan and put her own hand between her legs as I used my hand to help her finger herself, this is where it started getting hotter.

I lifted her hand and laid it down on your wife's cunt and with my hand guided Susan's fingers into your wives pussy and over to your wives clit.

Then your wife put her fingers inside of Susan and Kevin sat back and I watched them finger each other. He and I then got down between their legs as we were watching this take place.

I made the comment that they must of done this before. Susan said, well maybe. Your wife told me a little later that Susan liked to eat pussy and that they "might have " done something when she and Susan got drunk one night at home.

They each came by their own hands and fingers as the end of the night approached. Kevin and I watched this and loved every minute of it.

We all had to prepare for work but before we left Kevin really wanted Suzy's pussy once more. Susan and I watched as he fucked your wife with that huge cock of his until she came again.

There was no way to ever repeat that night but I am sure everyone has thought about it. When I pulled out that night I was wondering if the girls went back to bed to resume where they left off.

So my friend that is the details of the evening and hope you enjoyed it.

This was an awesome story and even if I have hinted for my wife to tell me more than a line of simple talk she won't. Did it happen that way or was my friend just blowing smoke . Who knows but until she does then I 'll just wish I was there to see it all.
Published 
Written by acecruiser
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments