Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Things get dirty

"*NOTE: ENTIRELY FAKE!!!!*"

3
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
922 words 922 words
After last week me and Jake, one of our cooks, started dating. While doing our nightly thing, His younger brother walked in. "OH GOD!!!!" I screamed running for my clothes. "I'm so sorry!!!!I didn't know!" He started. I hadn't put much on, just enough to keep my places covered. "Wow Sammy, you’re kinda hot. Good going Jake!" He said walking over to me. I just stood there as tense as could be. But what he said next didn't surprise me at all. "Hey, do you guys want to have a little extra fun? I mean if not then maybe your grandmother, you know the owner, might. I can go tell her what happened here tonight" He asks looking at Jake and back at me. I didn't’t know what I was supposed to say.

I wanted to see what Jake wanted, But I also didn't’t want grandma finding out. I looked at Jake; He seemed amused at my expression. I nodded and he nodded back giving me an OK. “What did you have in mind Tim?” I ask trying not to sound to worried even though it was written all over my face. "Well I bought some new 'toys' and haven't had the chance to try them out." He said walking over to me again. He reached down and put his finger the top of my underwear. He slowly runs his finger down until he reaches the part of my panties that are soaking wet. "Wow Jake. You really hit the jack-pot with this one." He says standing back up.

He walks out the door and opens the trunk of his car. Me and Jake are just standing there baffled as he walks in with a big box and sets it on the counter. He turns and just smiles at us. "These are my toys." His grin widens with each word. The thought that he didn't lock the door started running around in my head. "Tim, and Jake can you make sure all of the doors are locked?" I ask them. As they go lock all the doors, I get dressed so that I can tease them a little better. When they finally get back they are disappointed. "What the hell Sammy?" Jake says and Tim just looks at us in disbelief. "Just sit down guys, I want to have control for a minute before we get all kinky." I say slowly removing my shirt. Tim strips down and sits next to Jake. I twirl with each item of clothing I take off until I get down to just my panties.

"Fuck this!" Tim says with his massive cock in his hand. He walks over and tears my panties off. Throws me on the table and grabs two sets of handcuffs out of his box.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

He handcuffs me to the pole and says "There bitch! We're in control now. And we're going to fuck your god damn brains out." He has a glint in his eye and his brother Jake comes over. "I'm first" he tells Tim. But Tim isn't going to be left out. "I'll grab a toy" He tells Jake. When he comes back he has a long 7 inch dildo in his hand and he is racing to get to me.

He has to wait to do anything because Jae has already lowered himself to my pussy. Jake starts to finger fuck my pussy at first, but adds tongue and then thats all I feel. His tongue darts in and out of my love tunnel making me feel hot. Inside I feel like I'm on fire. He sends me into the most intense orgasm I have ever had. He just laps up all of the juices spraying out of me.

Jake is finally finished and he lets tim in to coat the dildo, Jake obviously knows what Tim's intensions are. Tim wastes no time.He coats the dildo and removes it, not trying to make me orgasm again. After tim moves jake steps back up to plate and I have the craving to touch him. His naked body, in the dim room, he is everything to me at this moment. The feeling of wanting him is quickly replaced by needing him. I don't say anything because it would ruin the passion he is dislaying. My mind is full but I don't want it to be. I force myself to clear my mind.

He pushes himself into me and I cry out as his brother, Tim, pushes the dildo into my virgin ass. I have so many feeling rushing threw me but pleasure tops them all. Jake picks up the pace and grabs the dildo to match his pace. Tim gets up and comes over to my face. His cock is rock hard and my mouth is ready. He waits for the okay. I open my mouth and he does most of the work. He fucks my mouth and Jake fucks my pussy and ass. I moan on Tims cock and this sends him over the top. He cumes in my mouth and I swallow all of it. Jake and I cum at the same time and we all lay there together both Tim and Jake still inside me. We all finally catch our breath and they pull out. "We must do this again sometime" Tim says. "It goes on almost every night" I tell him. "Is that why you've goten home late almost every night?" He asks. "Duh" Jake replies.

That's how closing time became fucking time.
Published 
Written by Sammy099
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments