Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those missing 3 1/2 hours

"So what happened in those 3 1/2 hours?"

3
4 Comments 4
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
You will want to have just read my first ever story, "My Initiation", before you read the following, my second:

I understand the missing 3 ½ hours left some of you ‘wanting’. Sorry, if I left you mid-masturbating with nothing to keep you going or take you over the edge.

Well, let no one say I don’t know how to finish.

………………………..

Fortunately, my receptivity level for something kinky was as high as it had ever been because what I was about to experience was more than I think most of us could ever imagine.

As I mentioned in "My Initiation", I was drunk, all oiled up and hot. It was pretty obvious what was coming, so I grabbed the first of the 15 cocks to reach me and was about to get busy when, to my surprise, he backed away. In fact, they all kept their distance, standing around the edge of the shallow pool. My mind cleared enough to think, "What are they doing, these are all guys who are high strung thoroughbreds? They push the envelope every second of every day and it was clear they were focused on me. So, why weren’t they taking me?"

Soon, they turned and knelt as into view came the biggest, most hulking creature I’d ever seen. It was human and there was no question it was all male, but it was, did I already say this, HUGE! I’m thinking something between Sasquatch and…well and Fabio because in addition to being huge, this hulk was beautiful. Yes, beautiful in a raw, animalistic way, but far from gross. He was proud, erect and, talk about frenetic, this guy was all over the place. Constantly moving, pacing, and advancing. Then, he saw me. Our eyes locked and neither of us looked away. As he reached the edge of the pool, he picked up one of the vases of oil and, what took two of us ladies to lift, he palmed like it was a creamer, pouring it over his head, his body as he closed the gap between us.

Next thing I was aware of, he wais pawing my body, his huge hands groping my breasts. A hand the size of a sofa cushion spread my legs and covered my pussy all in one motion. Finding me soaked with the juices of my lust, he easily inserted a finger, a single finger that felt like a normal man’s penis. He was now fully supporting my body weight with his hand and the finger deep in my pussy, and he was pumping it in and out in and out. He then attacked my breasts with his mouth, rough beard softened by the warm oil and teeth roughly attacking my nipples I reached my first orgasm. Electricity pulsated through my body leaving me heaving.

Have you ever felt pure, raw energy?Have your ever seen or imagined the power of a bull or a giant wolf up close, imagined feeling its musky breath, feeling its coiled muscles that at any second could totally knock, squeeze or stomp the life out of you? Well, I hadn’t. Bestiality was for others, but that was the immense power I felt engulfing me. It wasn’t fear I felt. It was lust and it was lust that drove us together. This wasn’t rape, it was the most animalistic, hedonistic and unrestrained sex I’d never even begun to imagine.

Now I was nipping this gorgeous brute of a man, and he was nipping me, We were animals in heat and it was so beautiful. I was grasping his cock (do I even need to describe its proportions?), stroking it, and squeezing it.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

Taking as much of the head into my mouth as I could as he was double penetrating, ass and cunt, with those huge fingers of one hand, the other hand groping my body, squeezing, scratching, groping.

Then, suddenly, this hulking man turned me onto my back and in the most athletic of moves, lifted my thighs. In one smooth motion, he plowed his prize bull-sized cock so far into me that it felt like I had finally taken him into my throat but it was coming from the bottom up! I’ve never even imagined feeling so full. Maybe it was the oil, maybe it was my lust but I didn’t feel torn, I felt empowered.

He rammed, I met his ram with my own thrusts. The shallow and oily water splashed out from between our bodies slamming together with the force of a fire hose. I have no idea what number orgasm I was on but this one just kept going. How can one orgasm last so long? How could it just keep pulsating and pulsating, sending electrical currents from my toenails all the way to the top of my head?

He finally came It was clear it was coming because I could feel his cock pulsating, like a snake swallowing, well, swallowing something large but coming the other direction and then it came, flooding me, filling me and so much it came pouring our my cunt. I was dizzy, literally, on the edge of consciousness and before I knew it, he was gone. I was slowly regaining my senses and realized that I was lying back in the warm water alone. The ladies later told me we were growling, snarling and going at it non-stop for just over an hour, in fact closer to 90 minutes.

After what seemed like an hour but I’m sure was just 10 or 15 minutes, I was back to my senses and luxuriating in the memory and feelings of what had just been. I would have loved to just wallow in this state for hours but it was not to be for now. T he 15 ‘mini-studs’, mere humans, descended upon me. Gently at first, massaging every inch of my body, inserting one then another of their penises into my mouth, others rubbing theirs all over my body. Eventually, those penises and the lust behind them took over and I was penetrated from all sides and in every hole. This continued until all had cum at least once. I of course was in no position to tell or even care about time. While I must admit that I much preferred the experience of my bull-stud, I was reliving the animalistic surge as these 15 had their way with me and I, with them.

Then, it was over. The 15 slowly retreated into the candle’s shadows and I was again left, exhausted, bruised and who knows what else in the still warm water of that shallow pool.

Soon, I felt more hands but I was too spent to move or to care. But these hands were the most gentle possible. They were the hands of my girlfriends who tended to me, washed me, put fresh oil on the abrasions, and yes, kissed me all over; gentle, reassuring kisses that allowed me to slip in and out of a blissful sleep.

My next memory was waking in a bed veiled with whisping sheers and the most luxuriously soft sheets I’d ever felt next to my skin. Where was I? Why was I so sore? Feeling so totally spent? Then, the memories began to flood back and I pulled the sheets up around me. What the hell did this mean?

Published 
Written by rpgalive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments