Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three times the people, Twice the fun

"Being caught in the act was never better"

2
0 Comments 0
20.6k Views 20.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Three times the people, Twice the fun     The company Christmas party was coming to an end.   The food had been eaten and most of the alcohol was gone.   The music kept the crowd jumping around.   The ladies were shaking there thing as the guys drooled.   A few of the ladies decided to give the drunks a show as they started to make out with each other.   Cheers and applause filled the room almost as much as the smell of consumed whiskey.   The ladies started to rub each other and touch each other until the guys couldn’t take it anymore.   
  A few drunks attempted to dance with the ladies, but most fell down before they hit the dance floor.   As I laughed I felt a hand run down my back.   She stood there looking into my eyes.   She slowly walked up to me and leaned in towards my ear.   Her perfume surrounded the air around us and sparked a blazing inferno inside me.   I placed my hand on the small of her back as she pressed up against me.   Her breast rubbed against my chest as her long hair brushed against my face.   She asked me something in my ear, but I was unable to make it out.   “What” I answered.   She grabbed my hand and took me away from the gathering.   We walked out in the hallway, and outside the front doors.   I could tell she was under the influence as she would stager every other step.   Once outside, she stopped and spun around.   Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe I was at the right place at the right time, but she landed into my arms.   Her face was mere inches from mine.   Her lips softly touch mine for a few seconds.   Her eyes had closed, and when they opened, they were again staring directly into mine.   “Can you give me a ride home” she asked.“Why sure, anything for you” I replied.   I walked her to my truck and opened the door.   I assisted her inside and then got in myself. 
  Arriving at her home, I helped her out of the truck.   I walked her up to her door and stood there until she got her keys out.   When the door opened, she turned to me and grabbed my shirt.   With all her might, she pulled me inside the door and threw my up against the wall.   She leaned up next to me and placed her lips on mine.   Her leg kicked back and slammed the door shut.   Her tongue worked circles around mine as she forced her soft lips against me.   Sliding her hands down my body, she rubbed up against my swollen cock.   Her fingers moved along the outline of my cock, as it grew bigger and bigger.   She then took one hand and unzipped my fly.   Her hand slowly worked its way around my boxers and brushes against my crank.   She grabbed it tightly and pulled it out of my pants.   Her palm slid around the bottom of my cock, around the head, and then back up the shaft.   She pulled her face away from mine and sat down on her knees.   Within a split second, I felt her lips touch my throbbing hard cock.   Her mouth was warm and wet, which sent my mind into a frenzy.   She would take the whole thing inside her and then pull all the way out.   Every other stroke, she would gently slide her teeth against the head of my rod.   She kept the pace fast and the sounds of sucking filled the room.   After a few minutes, she slowed down and began to tease me.   Soft little licks, slow long strokes, and occasional glances up sent me into heaven.   Since things were slowing down, I concentrated on lasting as long as I could.   Thoughts of drug calculations ran through my head, like water through a pipe.   Just when I was confident that things were going to be ok, she took me deep inside her mouth.   Her lips clamped down on my hard rod and her tongue did something indescribable.   She instantly pulled it out and squeezed the shaft with her hand.   She quickly stroked the shaft as she sucked the head of my cock.   I was unable to control myself as she increased the speed of her mouth and force of the suction.   Looking down at her, I could see her eyes staring at me.   This sent me to the point of no return.   I felt my hot load shoot out of me like a cruse missile launching from a Navy ship.   I heard her say “MMM” as my hot stuff hit her tongue.   I came harder than I had every came before.   She continued to milk my cock for every ounce she could get.   When I was finally out of man juice, she licked the tip of my cock.   The sensation caused me to shake as she continued to lick the bottom of my rod.
  Slowly standing up, she stood in front of me, face to face.   She kissed me softly and then moved her mouth next to my ear.   Her hands stroked my cock back and forth as she whispered in my ear.   “This is just the beginning”.
  She turned around and started to walk down the hallway.   With every step she threw off a different piece of clothing.   By the time she hit the bedroom door she was only wearing a purple thong and a pair of black heals.   She turned her head and pointing her index finger at me, she said “come here”.   She then turned around and walked up to the bed.   She climbed on all fours and pushed her ass out in the air.   As I walked up to the door, she took her hand and ran it over the side of her ass cheek.   She ran her hand under her thong and rubbed her pussy.   Placing her head on the bed, she spread her legs and slid two fingers inside her.   Slowly sliding them in and out of her wet pussy, she moaned with every stroke.   Then she slid her thong to one side and exposed her hot box to me.   Gleaning in the light, her pussy juices dripped down her inner thigh.   She continued to rub her clit as I walked up behind her.   I bent down and placed my mouth on her hot box as she moaned in ecstasy.   My tongue roamed the area around her box and along her clit.   Briefly placing her finger tips inside my mouth, she soaked up my spit and then continued to rub her clit.   I ran my tongue back up her wet slit and onto her ass.   I licked her asshole repeatedly as she rubbed her clit.   I then slide a couple of fingers inside her pussy and rubbed her g-spot.   She moaned with every movement and I felt her pussy walls tightening up.   I flapped my tongue over her asshole faster and faster as she moaned louder and louder.   My fingers rubbed away on her g-spot as she came.   Her pussy tightened around my fingers as the sides of her box clamped down.   She screamed out in pleasure.   When I could, I pulled my fingers out and placed my face over her box.   I licked up every bit of her cum before she turned around.   
  She pushed me back and unbuttoned my belt.   I kicked my shoes off, as she ripped my jeans off.   Throwing off my shirt, I stood there naked, and horny.   She began to kiss my chest and slowly working her way down to my waist.   She placed my now hard cock between her breasts and squeezed them around it.   Watching her, she dribbled a few drops of lube on my cock.   She started to slide my cock between her breasts.   She looked down at my cock and every time the head would pop through her soft breast, she placed it in her mouth.   She worked my cock like a pro.   Teasing it, and then stroking it.   She moaned with every slide through her breast.   Looking up at me she said “Cum for me sweetie”.   She then lowered her head and began to suck the top of it.   She placed her hands on the other side of my cock and pressed it against her chest.   She stroked my rod faster and fast until I shoot my load onto her.   She grabbed my shaft and again squeezed every drop out onto her chest.   When I opened my eyes, I saw her rubbing my juice against her breast.   Her nipples stood out, as she massaged her breast.   
  I kneeled down and kissed her on the lips.   I ran my tongue softly across the outside of her mouth and then against her neck.   I could feel her breast against my chest as our bodies touched.   She moaned as I licked her ear.   Suddenly she pushed me back and moved to the top of the bed.   She opened the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out a vibrator.   “Just sit back and relax” she said.   She stood up and took her thong off.   Taking the vibe in her hand she poured a steady stream of lube onto the tip.   She then got back on the bed and leaned against the headboard.   She spread her legs and stroked her wet pussy with the vibe.   Turning it on, I could hear it buzz.   I couldn’t decide what was distracting me more, her using a vibe in front of me, or my throbbing erection.   She spread apart her pussy lips with her fingers and slid the vibe between them.   Slowly she inserted it inside her.   Occasionally she would twist it in a circular motion.   This allowed the lube to spread around her lips.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

  She moaned deeply as she pushed it inside her.   She turned up the speed and started to pull it out and then push it back in.   Her other hand slid down to her clit.   She moved her fingers back and forth across it, as she moaned faster and faster.   Her hips moved up and down as she pushed and pulled it in and out of her.   She worked her clit and the vibe with the same motion as her toes started to curl.   Her eyes closed, her legs began to shake and she started to hold her breath.   She screamed out as she thrust the vibe deep inside her.   She held the vibrating vibe inside her for several seconds as she came.   
  Catching her breath, she looked at me and smiled.   She crawled over to me in a sexy cat strut.   She climbed on top of me, but started at my head.   She ran her tongue across my forehead, the bridge of my nose and onto my lips.   She kissed me softly as she crawled forward.   Her breast hit my face and when her nipples hit my mouth, I captured them with my lips.   She moaned as I sucked her nipples.   She placed kissed on my chest as I gently pulled her nipples down.   Moaning softly, she crawled further down to my erect cock.   Her wet box was now in my face, as we started to sixty-nine.   I could feel her warm mouth devoured my cock as I sucked on her clit.   Her teeth slid slowly along my shaft and over the head of my cock.   She pressed her pelvis against my mouth as I completely took in her clit.   Raising her head up, she moaned loudly.   I slid my fingers onto her ass and pressed against it until one slid in.   She screamed in enjoyment and raised her body up.   She sat up my face and rubbed her clit against my tongue.   My finger moved in and out of her ass as she rocked back and forth.   I felt her legs squeeze together tightly as I licked her clit.   Her body began to shake as she came.   I continued to shove my finger deeper in her ass, as she screamed out.   “Oh my god” she screamed.   Her body totally stiffened up as a warm fluid covered my face.   She started to breathe heavily after she came and then lay down on top of me.
  Suddenly the bedroom door opened.   Standing there was a half dressed man with an aggravated look on his face.   She raised her head up and gave him a shocked looked.   “Well, what do we have here” he said.   My heart rate jumped and I was ready to defend myself.   I knew this was a very bad situation, but something wasn’t right.   The guy stood there, looking her up and down.   She crawled to the end of the bed and placed her lap down on my crotch.   My cock had softened, but that changed as she started to rub her wet pussy against it.   He took a few steps forward and she reached out her hands.   She started to unbutton his jeans and pull out his cock.   She slammed her mouth over his rod until it became rock hard.   She moved her hips around my newly erect cock until it slide inside her.   I was breath-taken, but couldn’t figure out why.   I was scared and excited at the same time.   As she raised her hips up, I heard him say “ride his cock baby”.   She slammed back down on top of me.   Now I have to admit, it was exciting to watch her ride me and suck someone’s hard rod at the same time.   I placed my hands on her ass and sent the pace.   My fingers slide over her asshole as I tickled her behind.   She pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked seductively back at me.   As he grabbed her head and placed it back on his tool, he said “go ahead buddy, stick your fingers in it”.   I first wiggled one finger inside her ass, but then slid in another.   I heard her let out a muffled moan, and saw her body shake.   I knew she was close to coming , so I wrapped my other hand around her round ass and forced it down on top of me.   As I increased my speed, her head bobbed up and down even faster.   My fingers slid in and out of her ass with great force, his cock abused her mouth and mine was beaten by her wet box.   Her legs shook, her toes curled and she tried to scream out.   He started to grunt as he thrust his rod inside her mouth.   I felt my load shoot out of me with tremendous force.   He took a hard thrust and came inside her throat.   She shook and squirmed as she came with both of us inside her.
  He then fell onto the bed as she rolled over.   He was on one side and she was in the middle.   Lying on the bed, she took both of her hands and gently placed them on each of our mouths.   “I don’t want any of you to talk, just do as I say.”   She then moved her hands down and grabbed out cocks.   She slowly stroked both of them until we were hard.   Mine was a little sore, but she was gentle.   Stopping briefly, she placed some lube on both of us.   She then returned her hands and began to jerk both of us simultaneously.   Her hands were soft, and smooth but firm.   Feeling a little awkward, I tried not to make eye contact with him.   But on occasion, I did glance over and look.   One time she saw me and she leaned up to my face.   She whispered in my ear and said “I only want you to concentrate on me”.      
  Now this situation was a little weird, and a little uncomfortable, but for some reason her voice did soothe me.   She knew I was a little sore, after all I had come more than a few times tonight, but she found a way to make me want more.   She would stroke me softly and then bend down and suck just the head of my cock.   I was pretty much numb by this point, but I could feel every flick of her tongue.   She squeezed my shaft with her hand and ran her warm and wet mouth over every inch of my mushroom tip.   This little lady was amazing; she made me feel like I was the only one in the room.   She slowly worked my cock in her mouth until I was throbbing hard again, and then she stopped.   I looked up at her in dismay.   She looked at me and winked.   She took the lube and squirted a large amount on to my hard rod.   She rubbed it around gently and then turned away.   She told him to slide down to the end of the bed, where she straddled him.   Taking his hard man stick inside her, she closed her eyes.   She began to slowly ride him up and down, which brought a smile to her face.   It was amazing watching this lovely little vixen fuck this guy.   Her breast bounced slowly with every stride.   Her nipples became erect and her paced increased.   She then looked at me and said “get behind me”.   I did and stood behind them.   She leaned forward and placed her chest on his.   Her hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.   She placed two fingers on her asshole and tapped them softly.   Looking back at me she nodded her head.   The sight of her swollen box wrapped around that cock was exhilarating.   The thought of her wanting me to fuck her in the ass was incredible.   But the idea of her being double penetrated was almost overwhelming.   “Give it to me now” she screamed.   
  I walked up behind her and rubbed my lube soaked cock on her ass.   The lube coated her ass as I pressed the tip of my cock in.   It took some time, but she took the whole thing.   She slowly moved her hips as I pushed the rest of my rod inside.   She stopped briefly and said “holy shit” under her breath.   Her chest rose up as she took a few deep breaths.   I fought the urge to pump away on her ass as she slowly moved back and forth.   But before I knew it, she was rocking back and forth with great speed.   My cock slammed in and out of her ass as his cock pushed its way through her pussy.   She had her eyes closed, and mouth open.   Breathing deeply, moaning constantly, and in total ecstasy.   She leaned back and I ran my hands under her arms.   I placed her breast in my hands and softly pulled on her nipples.   I kissed the side of her neck and ran my tongue along her shoulder.   I could feel myself close to coming as she pressed against me.   “Baby, I’m going to cum” I said in her ear.   She looked at me and said “me too”.   She leaned forward and started to grind on his rod.   I began to pump away on her ass as I started to come.   
  I felt her entire body shake as she came.   I shot my load deep inside her ass as he must have shot his inside her pussy.   I heard him moan, but watched her fall back on me.   My dick was consumed by her ass.   She has clamped down on my and wasn’t about to let go.   Her toes curled as she spasm in pure ecstasy.   When she caught her breath, she fell forward on top of him.   I pull my cock out slowly as I heard her sigh.   
  I fell back on to the floor and leaned against the wall.   As I closed my eyes for a second, I heard something in the background.   I opened my eyes and found myself back in my truck.   She had opened the door and exited the vehicle.   As she shut the door she asked me to walk her to the door.   As we reached the door, she turned and looked at me.   Leaning close to me she said “ please come inside, I have a surprise for you”.  
Published 
Written by Boyd254
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors