Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three's Company - Teaching is Everything

"Vanna and I get schooled"

12
5 Comments 5
12.9k Views 12.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Vanna and I are what you might call sexual predators. We visit bars and clubs in search of women to seduce. We are pretty successful at this and sometimes we hit the jackpot. This is a story about such a night.

We arrived at the nightclub around 9:00. It was an average place, with a bar area and tables set back and dimly lit. It was famous for being a hookup bar, just what we were looking for.

Vanna and I took seats at the bar and immediately began scanning the place for possibilities. There weren't too many singles there tonight and I was just about ready to give up on it when I spotted two women together at a table for four. They didn't appear to be linked romantically, as they sat across from each other and there were no outward signs of affection, no touching. They seemed to be having a pretty good time, as evidenced by their laughter.

One of them, the brunette, was a rather voluptuous woman. She was tall, with big tits and a big ass. I wouldn't call her fat, but she had some definite curves working there. She was a big, beautiful woman.

The other was her polar opposite, as tiny as could be in build. She had short, reddish hair and a very fair complexion. She had a nice pair of tits on a very small frame, however. Someone I would love to get naked with.

Vanna had her eyes on the brunette. She always had a thing for bigger women.

We decided on our usual ploy, buying them drinks and seeing if we could get something started. As the waitress delivered the drinks, she pointed toward us. The two women waved and held up their drinks to acknowledge our generosity. We smiled at them and allowed them to talk about us to each other before we made our usual move.

They were obviously having a discussion about us, as they both kept looking at us sitting at the bar. From time to time the brunette would gesture toward us, as if making a point with the redhead.

We allowed this to continue for a few minutes and then Vanna got up to use the ladies room. It was conveniently located across the bar and she had to walk past their table to get there.

As Vanna passed their table she stopped, leaned over and said something to them. They nodded their heads and looked in my direction, waving their hands to get my attention. Once they had it, they waved for me to come over.

I got our drinks and walked over to their table. "Hello, my name is Dane," I told them."I assume you've met my wife, Vanna?"

The brunette answered first. "Yes, we have," she said. "I'm Heidi and this is my friend Stacey," she added. "We're teachers."

Vanna came back and sat down between the two. She immediately began sizing up Heidi, the brunette. Heidi, however, was too busy looking me up and down to acknowledge Vanna. Stacey, on the other hand, seemed quite taken with Vanna and leaned closer to her. This was not what we had planned, but we were prepared to adapt to any situation. We may as well go with what they want, I thought. With a little luck we would all get the chance to sample each others bodies tonight.

"So what subjects do you teach?" I asked Heidi.

"We're kindergarten teachers," was her reply. She raised her eyebrows, smiled and gave me a seductive glance.

It's a good thing the table was there, because my jaw dropped so far and so fast that it would have hit the floor. Holy shit, they certainly didn't look like any kindergarten teachers I ever remembered. This night was looking very promising indeed.

Even more promising was the fact that Heidi was rubbing my leg with hers below the table. I looked down at her foot working its way up my leg then looked at her. She was licking her lips lavisciously, driving me into a state of lust.

"Heidi, if you don't stop that I'm going to have to take you outside to finish what you've started," I said.

"What's stopping you?" she told me. "Your car or mine?"

With that, I stood up and offered my hand to Heidi. I told Vanna that we had something to take care of. She was busy holding hands with Stacey as the two of them were deep into a conversation which could only end in a huge make-out session. They wouldn't miss us, no matter how long we took.

Heidi and I walked outside to the parking lot. She was all over me before we even made it to my car. We brought the Escalade tonight, as it had more room in case we got lucky. It was a good choice.

Heidi was a voluptuous woman, big in all the right areas. She had these big, full lips and I was getting a taste of them as she kissed me deeply, with lots of tongue action. I could get used to this one, as she was a blur of constant movement as we kissed. Her curvy body was pressed against mine and grinding away.

Finally, after much effort, we got inside the SUV. Heidi wasted no time in taking my trousers down and began to lick my cock. Her tongue danced over the head and traced down the shaft. With those big lips open and pursed she took my cock into her mouth.

She knew her way around a dick, alternately sucking and licking, with the occasional bite to send jolts down the shaft. I hadn't planned to cum so soon, but Heidi was like a woman on a mission, determined to make me shoot into her mouth.

With her free hand cupping my balls, she made me do just that, shooting jet after jet of hot spunk down her throat. Heidi took it all and swallowed every drop. I was literally shaking after she drained my cock of all it had to offer.

She licked her lips and pulled me closer for a big, open-mouthed kiss. I could still taste the sticky residue of my cum on her tongue. Excited by this, I reached between her legs to fondle her pussy.

She spread her legs to allow me better access and, to no surprise to me, she wasn't wearing panties under her dress. What did surprise me was the presence of pubic hair. Lots of pubic hair.

"I hope it isn't a turn-off for you," she told me. "Being a big woman, I always liked to have a full bush," she added. "It gives me the feel of being a raw, primitive woman."

I've never been a fan of the full bush, but this one strangely excited me. Her hair was thick, yet smooth and silky. I bent down to taste her and my mouth and nose disappeared into her furry folds.

The hair gave her pussy a strong, musky aroma. I couldn't get enough of her wet, warm cunt. I licked, sucked and kissed my way around and inside of her.

Heidi was charged, so much that she jumped when I first slid my tongue inside her. She bucked and squirmed, moaning and building up to a full scream. She wouldn't take long.

"Oh, Dane!" she cried. "I'm going to cum all over your face."

And in a few short seconds her juices flooded my face as she came over and over again, her fingers digging into my hair, keeping me tight against her as she screamed my name in ecstacy. The seat of the car was soaked with her fluids.

Once she began to calm down, I told her that we had to go get Vanna and Stacey and go to our place in the country. She straightened her dress and her hair and we left the car.

On the way back, we passed Heidi's car and we could hear sounds coming from inside. We crept up to the car and we could clearly see Vanna in the passenger seat. She had the seatback all the way back and Stacey was straddling her face. Vanna is really good at eating pussy and, from the moaning Stacey was doing, this was one of her better efforts.

"Dane, let's watch a while," Heidi offered. "Let Stacey cum before we stop them."

I had to agree. Not allowing Stacey to orgasm would be cruel. Besides, it was a big-time turn-on for both of us. Heidi had a hand between her legs, diddling herself as she watched.

Suddenly Stacey began to scream. "Eat my pussy, Vanna. I'm going to squirt all over your face, baby!"

And she obviously did just that, flooding Vanna's face with her juices as she continued to grind her cunt into my wife's eager mouth. She came a couple times, from what we could tell.

Once she settled down I knocked on the window. Vanna rolled it down. "Okay, kids, let's get dressed so we can take this party to our place," I told her. "Heidi will come with me and we'll meet you there."

On the way back to our place it was all I could do to keep Heidi away from my cock. She wanted it bad, but I explained that it would still be there when we arrived. The important thing was that we arrive safely.

Once we all made it home we went inside and Vanna and I got started opening some bottles of wine while our guests relaxed. We brought three large carafes into the huge living room and poured some for a toast. As we lifted our glasses, Stacey offered her thoughts. "Here's to good friends, good sex and very good orgasms. May we all have several."

We seconded her proposal and began to pair off. Vanna decided to hook up with Heidi this time and, while Heidi was a little disappointed, Stacey seemed eager to get a taste of me. I had something different to suggest.

"Why don't we all get each other off to start?" I began. the women looked puzzled, but I quickly put their minds at rest. "Why not a good old-fashioned Daisy Chain?"

At saying that, Stacey helped me to the floor and immediately began to suck my cock. Vanna laid down next to us and sucked on Stacey's pussy. Heidi began licking Vanna and I completed the chain by tasting Heidi's cunt. It was such a throwback, the four of us in a big circle on the floor, linked by oral sex and everyone enjoying it.

Stacey was really giving my cock a workout with her expert mouth and tongue. She may be into women, but she sure knows her way around a cock. I needed to pace myself or I would be cumming soon.

Heidi was doing Vanna and Vanna was really getting aroused by Heidi's tongue. Vanna's a screamer when she is really turned on and she was letting it rip with Heidi.

Vanna's screams must have translated into her eating skills, because Stacy was so hot she broke off my dick and held Vanna by her head, grinding her pussy into my wife's face as she came.

I took this uncoupling as an excuse to fuck Heidi. I wanted to get inside her in the parking lot, but we didn't have the time I needed to do her right. I positioned her on her knees and slowly entered her from behind. Her big ass ground against me as she eagerly accepted my cock, thrusting herself back and forth on me. Her thick pubic hair extended all the way to her ass. The sight of it actually turned me on even more.

"Dane, keep fucking me like that," Heidi moaned. "I want you to fuck me like a wild animal!"

Heidi was having so much fun fucking me that she began to eat Vanna with increased passion. Vanna wasn't going to last much longer the way Heidi was doing her, and Vanna transferred that energy into her assault on Stacey's pussy.

It was clearly a sight to behold. Everyone was in the throes of passion and everyone was going to cum. It's just too bad I didn't think of setting up the camera. This would have been one hell of a hot video. It's also a good thing our house is secluded. If we lived in the city the neighbors would have called the police a long time ago, we were making so much noise.

Suddenly Heidi removed herself from my impalement of her cunt. "I want you in my ass, Dane. Give me your big cock in the ass!"

Well, I always aim to please, so I reached for the lube and gave Heidi's asshole a good dollop, smearing the rest onto my hard cock. I eased the head into her puckered flower gently, slowly, tantalizingly. Heidi was shaking with delight and anticipation as I worked her ass to take my dick. Inch by exquisite inch I slowly entered her and she squealed with each inch.

Our daisy chain had broken down somewhat, but it was still a train. Stacey was sitting on Vanna's face, Vanna was on her back, enjoying the taste of Stacey's hot pussy.

ScarlettWiills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWiills

Heidi had her head buried in Vanna's snatch, eating like a condemned prisoner at her last meal and I was, well, I was the caboose, feeding the fire that was Heidi's ass.

Finally, Heidi was ready for the whole thing. I eased my cock all the way inside her ass and Heidi screamed with delight. God, was she tight down there! I had lubed her up real good and it was still the tightest ass I had ever fucked. She ground her ass against my cock in order to get it all. She couldn't get enough. She was moaning and screaming for me to go faster, to give it to her harder. This was a fuck to remember, for sure.

As I tapped Heidi's ass for all it was worth, she was giving Vanna a pussy licking she would never forget. She had three fingers inside her cunt as she licked and sucked Vanna's clit. It seemed that the harder I fucked her the more she tried to eat Vanna alive. Vanna was thrusting her pussy back at Heidi and bucking all the time. I had never seen Heidi so aroused like she was at this moment.

Heidi's mouth and finger action made Vanna wild with passion, and she took it out on Stacey's cunt as she sat on her face. Stacey was playing with her tits and tweaking her nipples as Vanna ate her, licking her lips wantonly as the pleasure grew and grew.

This was becoming an all-time classic for us. We had never this much fun with one woman. Clearly this was the way to do it. Stacey and Heidi were teachers, alright. They were schooling us on the finer points of group sex, and we were eager students.

I was really pounding Heidi's ass now, reaching below her to grab at her tits, which were swinging freely as she fucked me back. Her nipples were large and hard, as her arousal became white hot.

"Just a little more, baby," cried Heidi. "I'm almost there, sugar." I kept pounding that ass, in and out, in and out. I was about to blow a massive load in her ass, but Heidi had other things in mind.

"Don't cum yet, honey!" she cried out. "Let me cum first and then I want to taste your cum in my mouth."

Having a woman take me into her mouth after anal sex was always a huge turn-on for me. I gladly bowed to her demand and held back as she delivered a world-class orgasm.

As Heidi came, a torrent of her juices let go and squirted onto my legs as she shook violently. It felt so good to know I satisfied her. I was soaked, but happy.

Finally, Heidi broke free of Vanna's pussy and my cock and turned around to face my throbbing prick. "Give it to me, Dane. Give me all of your hot cum," she moaned. Then she took my slick, shiny cock into her mouth, sucking greedily on it.

I could take no more of this and was prepared to cum. "I'm cumming, Heidi, baby," I moaned. And then the orgasm was so hard, so intense that I nearly passed out. I filled her mouth with jet after jet of thick, hot cum, so much that it squirted out the sides of her mouth.

Unknown to me because of my frantic state, Stacey had uncoupled with Vanna and was kneeling next to Heidi, smiling with wicked delight. "I want some too, Dane," she said. "Can I have a lick?"

Heidi passed my cock to Stacey, and she opened wide and swallowed me all the way to my balls. She licked me clean, grunting as she deep-throated my still-hard dick. She got the last drops of cum from me and then turned to Heidi.

Heidi still had a mouthful of my cum, and now she was going to share it with her friend Stacey. Stacey lay on her back, with Heidi above her. Heidi slowly opened her mouth and the thick, sticky fluid oozed out of her mouth and poured slowly into Stacey's.

Stacey took it all and licked her lips, smearing my seed all over her mouth. Heidi leaned in and shared an open-mouthed, wet, sticky kiss. Their tongues danced with each other as they passed my cum back and forth. They played with each other's breasts as they did it.

I was exhausted, spent from such a wild fuck. I looked across the room and Vanna looked as if she had gone five rounds with Ronda Rousey. She was smiling, though. "Have you ever?" I asked her. "Never," was her reply. Those two teachers had worn us to the bone, but we weren't done yet.

"Stacey feels cheated because she didn't get to feel your cock inside her," said Heidi. "We want to do you ourselves, if that's okay with Vanna," she added. "We can cuddle a little while you recover."

Vanna just waved at them and got up to get more wine. This night was about to get even more interesting.

As Vanna returned with the wine, Heidi and Stacey alternated between massaging my upper torso and kissing my lips and neck. They knew what they were doing, as I felt myself becoming hard.

Vanna curled up on the sectional with a glass of wine and said "If you all don't mind, I plan on watching this." With that, she eased herself back and eagerly awaited what was about to happen.

The two women took turns sucking my cock back to life. Once they were satisfied that I was all the way back, Stacey laid down on the floor, curling her finger to beckon me to her. She was on her back and wanted me to fuck her missionary-style. Her pussy was gleaming with moisture. I eased my dick into her cunt and she immediately began to fuck me back, rolling her hips and grinding her pussy into my thrusting cock.

While all this was going on, Heidi walked over and straddled Stacey's face. She slowly lowered her wet pussy onto Stacey's mouth. She was facing me and reached out to kiss me as she began to have her pussy eaten by Stacey.

As we kissed, Heidi began to grind her cunt into Stacey's open mouth. Stacey was giving as good as she got, and I was giving her everything I had. She was tight and wet and hot. This woman knew how to fuck.

As I was fucking Stacey, Heidi continued kissing me and took my hands and placed them on her huge breasts. I squeezed them and pinched her erect nipples. She let out a low growl, brought on by both my nipple pinch and by Stacey's mouth. These women could easily become regulars with us if they wanted to, they were that good and that talented.

I gave it real good to Stacey, pulling my cock out almost to the tip and then plunging hard and deep into her. She met my thrusts with her expert hips and cunt. Her pussy was amazing. She was able to grip my cock in such a way that the friction she created tugged and pulled at my shaft. She really knew how to make a man cum.

Heidi was nearing orgasm as Stacey licked her pussy up and down, inside and out. I felt Heidi's fingers clench my hair and hold on. Here it comes, I thought. Suddenly she started shaking and a deep groan, almost a low-pitched wail, began from deep within her throat. Her nails dug into my scalp as the waves of pleasure swept her away and took her over the top. The low groan became an out-and-out scream as her orgasm intensified. She actually had tears coming down her cheeks as she came, and her pussy was flooding Stacey's face with her juices

Heidi shook for a long time, and I could tell that this was possibly her most intense orgasm ever. When it subsided she collapsed toward me and I held her for the longest time. She was crying, but it was the joy of her cumming which led to the tears. I kissed her tenderly and finally she got up and away from Stacey and I. She joined Vanna on the sectional and fell into her arms.

As Stacey and I continued fucking, a thought crept into my head, something unbelievable. I would have to talk to Vanna about it when we finished. I couldn't believe my own mind was telling me this.

As my mind raced, my cock continued its assault on Stacey's cunt. Stacey had a wicked smile working as she licked her lips. "Come on, lover," she hissed at me. "Finish me. Make me cum like Heidi did." The whole time she said this she was working her hips, thrusting upward to meet my cock as it quickly slid in and out of her pussy. For a rather petite woman, Stacey was able to fuck like it was an Olympic competition. She was damned good at it and she enjoyed every second.

I kept up the frantic pace we had set, my cock like a piston. Stacey sped up her thrusts and began to moan louder. She was close. Her legs were wrapped around the small of my back, and she was using her heels to dig in and give me an assist. She was ready to cum. Hell, she was willing herself to cum.

"Oh, baby," she cried. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna...OH FUCK!!!"

Stacey's orgasm was so intense she nearly threw me off her as she writhed underneath me. She was gasping and moaning. Her body was soaked with sweat and she grabbed me and held on for dear life. Her pussy was gushing juices like crazy on my cock. She pulled me down and kissed me greedily as I continued to fuck her. Her lips were everywhere, on my mouth, on my face, my forehead and my neck. She was uncontrollable in her joy and passion. Finally, her movements slowed and she moaned softly about being fucked silly.

As her orgasm was winding down, mine was beginning. I kept up the impossible pace as long as I could. Once Stacey came, I could let go.

"Where do you want my cum, Stace?" I said. "Pussy, mouth, tits, just tell me."

"In my mouth, Dane. I want it in my fucking mouth," she begged.

I pulled out of her pussy and Stacey came around just as the first streams of hot, thick sticky cum let fly. It hit her on her upper lip and nose, but she managed to take my cock into her mouth to accept it. I pumped what seemed like gallons of my load into her waiting mouth and she took it all. Once I was done, she showed me her open mouth full of cum and then swallowed it with a flourish. Then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me, deep, wet and full of tongue. My cum still coated her tongue as she kissed me. Hmmm, both of these women liked me to taste myself on their tongues after I came in their mouths. Odd, but very sexy.

Clearly Vanna and I had met our match in these two women. They taught us a lot about not just group sex, but sex in general and how much their provocative ways enhanced our sexual experience. It was time to talk to Vanna about what I was thinking earlier.

I took Vanna by the hand and sat her down in the kitchen.

"Vanna, you know I love you. You know that you satisfy me like no other woman, and I will do anything for you," I said. "Tonight has been so special, so intense, that I want those two to move in with us so that we can be a foursome together."

Vanna appeared stunned by my revelation. "Dane, honey, I know exactly what you are talking about. They wore me out like no other, including you," she told me. "I want to keep having this feeling with them and explore new feelings. As long as you love me and want to be with me, I'm all for it."

I kissed Vanna deeply, hugging her tightly as I did. "I do love you so much, Vanna. Your the only one for me, but I want those two women with us," I said. "Let's go see what they have to say," I added.

We went back into the great room and made our proposal to Heidi and Stacey. There were a few details that needed to be addressed, along with some ground rules that we would all help set up, but we were basically asking them to move in with us right now, tonight.

Heidi and Stacey looked at each other. These two were very close and it seemed as if there was some kind of telepathy going on. They didn't say anything, but rather just stared into each others eyes.

Finally, Stacey broke the tension by breaking into the widest smile I have seen since I proposed to Vanna. Heidi turned to us and simply said "Yes".

And so it began. The sexual predator team had hung up their boots, so to speak, that night. We were now in a committed relationship with two very sexy women.

Of course, with four of us working the bars and lounges, the odds were good we could recruit a full-blown orgy.

Hmm...I wonder.

Published 
Written by prairiedogg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments