Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome Action

"first experience meeting a couple for a 3some"

0
0 Comments 0
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

 

I was a teacher in my mid 20's and was single and loving life.  I was chatting on the net in a swingers chat room for my area and met this really sexy woman named Lisa.  She lived in the same city and I was so hot to meet her.  In her picture she sent me I could tell already that she would be amazing.  Hot blonde, blue eyes, mid 30's and totally hot body.  She had one kid and a boyfriend she lived with.  We chatted one night and she started begging me to come over and fuck her.  I was nervous but decided to go and see what would happen.

When I finally found the address I knocked at the door, so nervous that she may not be who she said she was, maybe the woman to answer the door would be nothing like the goddess I envisioned.  When she opened it I was amazed, she was older then me, prob more like late 30's but HOT as hell, her body looked amazing.  She was wearing a black silk robe and her eyes were already looking lustful as she led me to the bedroom.  We exchanged small talk and I met her boyfriend.  His name was Dan and he looked excited that he was about to see his woman get fucked.  He said he'd leave us for a bit to get to know each other.  He left the room and instantly she was in my arms, kissing me, sucking on my lips and tongue as I slid the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.  Her naked body beneath exposed to my strong hands was hot and so smooth.  I ran my hands all over finding her breasts, they were not huge but so perky as they pushed against my hand, her passionate moans making my cock throb with hunger for her body.  

She started helping me strip out of my clothes, her hands finding my rock hard cock as it sprang free of my boxers.  She used her tongue to lick up the base of my shaft to the tip, licking and sucking the precum dripping from it.  I ran my hands through her blonde hair, loving how she smelled....she looked up at me as she sucked my shaft between her beautiful lips.  We lay down on her bed and she positioned herself to suck me and was soon working her mouth up and down my cock.  It glistened with her saliva as she sucked me her moans of pleasure making it almost impossible to hold back a massive climax.  Then the door opened and her bf came in.  He stipped naked and joined us on the bed, his cock was slightly smaller then mine as he started stroking it and watching us.  My cock is 8" cut and very thick, and he must have been enjoying the show as his woman licked and sucked on my cock.

I wanted to taste her so I had her move, spread her slender legs.  She grabbed her man's cock and started stroking it, giving him a hand job as I lowered my lips to her pussy.  It was so wet, my tongue thrust over her clit and I was rewarded with my 1st taste of her sweetness.  She was shaved and totally sweet.  Her pussy mashed against my mouth as she pushed out with her hips, grinding my tongue harder and harder.  Soaking my lips and face with her juices as she screamed out loud with pleasure.  I sucked her clit, flicking my tongue in circles against it over and over until Lisa moaned deeply and flooded my mouth with her juices.  Her climax so intense she had to let go of Dan as she grabbed my head her hands in my hair trying to pull my tongue deeper inside her.

Then she moaned she wanted me to fuck her.  I grabbed a condom and quickly slid it down the shaft.  She got on her hands and kness and presented her beautiful pussy for me to enjoy.  With her in the doggy style position she lowered her lips and started to lick and suck Dan's cock.  I grabbed her hips and without any warning drove my cock deep inside her soaking pussy.  She clenched down on my shaft, as I bottomed out, every inch stretching her out as I slapped her ass.  She cried out against Dan's cock and I could tell she was loving every wave of pleasure.  She soaked my cock with her juices as I slammed my cock deeper and harder against her.  The bed rocked as I fucked her....the view of her was beautiful, being the center of attention of two men.  She was so tight I knew I couldn't last forever fucking this goddess.  She was nearing climax too, so I reached out and cupped her breasts, finding her sensitive nipples and pinching them tight as she climax, her pussy exploding with heat as I lost control and joined her, filling the condom with hot cum as she collapsed to the bed, my cock still deep inside her.  I heard Dan making sounds of pain, I guess as she climaxed she was REALLY rough with her oral sex and had bitten his cock hard.  He had gone soft and was complaining that she was too rough. 

Lisa felt so bad, she apologized to her man, telling him she couldn't help it.  Then he told us he was done and probably wouldn't be able to get hard again.  While this was happening my cock was already wanting her again.  I asked if it was ok if we still contiued.  He smiled and said go for it.  He even said he wanted us to double penetrate some other night.  I got in to missionary with Lisa and this time the two of us fucked without Dan, he just layed on the edge of the bed watching us fuck.  We kissed like lovers and had a nice long gentle fuck.  I gave her pussy long deep thrust until she climaxed again.  We fucked for about 20 minutes before I climaxed with her for our last time that night.  We cuddled a little then she got dressed with me and showed me to the door, kissing me goodnight.  That was the last time I ever saw her.  Once online I heard she broke up with Dan and who knows what became of her.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

:)  But wow, she was an amazing woman and gave me one wild night. :)

  

Published 
Written by Rogue73
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors