Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome, second time around

"Second time around is more intense"

0
0 Comments 0
7.8k Views 7.8k
635 words 635 words
Having been a few weeks since our first threesome, I didn't think it would happen again. Everyone's schedules have been crazy so finding time to relax was hard but finally all of our schedules matched up.

I, being a healthy male, am pretty much ready to go but my 2 pets need some liquid encouragement even though they both want to be with me in bed. So after a few hours of drinking, things loosened up but it was still up to me to get the ball rolling.

So I just took it upon my self to hop into bed and wait for my ladies. One at a time they would come check on me and we would exchange some wet kisses and some fondling of each others genitals. I do this as a tease because both get wet just with kisses so I know that the more I teased them the quicker they would come to bed.

Finally they joined and immediately they went to work. They both try to be "not first" but when both are rubbing my chest and their hands keep getting lower and lower it's hard to not end up at my now growing cock. After a few minutess of rubbing my cock and teasing my shaved balls, my first pet takes off her pants leaving only a very small pair of panties on.

When rubbing and teasing becomes boring, both of my pets start working on the rest of my body. While one is licking and biting my nipples the other is starting to lick and suck my cock. Every couple of minutes they would switch without speaking a word. One favourite thing for me is positioning them so that while they are sucking I can reach around and finger their pussy and asshole. Although the action has centred on me, I find both ladies are soaking wet and as soon as I touch them they get goosebumps and softly moan.

As things are progressing, I can feel myself losing control so I rearrange the bodies on the king size bed.

MarchRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarchRuiz

I have both of them on their hands and knees so that I can finger both of them at the same time. Both of my lovelies absolutley love anal play so using their natural lubricant I inserted a finger into each of their assholes. Their reaction was amazing. As soon as I started to finger their ass my fingers on their pussies became soaked with pussy juice.

I move over and start to lick the pussy of my 2nd pet and they become entangled with each other with deep, soulful kisses and hands and tongues on each others breasts. The first but not last orgasm hits my pets at almost the same time. The room smells of sex and we are just beginning. I lay one down and raise her legs to start to fuck her and I hear an unmistakeable sound from my number one pet as the sloshing of pussy juice is followed by a loud grunting orgasm. I rub my cock all over my pet's pussy getting it lubed up well, spread her lips and ease it on in. My number two pet has not been fucked for a while so when she gets a feel of my cock inside her she starts to buck immediately.

At the same time she has turned her head to lick my other pet's pussy. Between the fucking, sucking, smell and sound of sex I can't control it anymore, I pull out and crawl up the bed and shoot my load all over my pets face, something she absolutely loves.

The next 2 hours are filled with various 69's, and the sounds of 2 sexy pets cumming over and over again until we all fall asleep with huge smiles and satisfied pussies.

Published 
Written by bigbagbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors