Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesome

"Written for one of the girls on Lush. You know who you are"

1
1 Comment 1
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
We’ve talked about it for months, and now it is finally going to happen. Mike is out of town on business and you, Bob, and I are going to get together for a little fun.

We start out with you sitting on the couch between us. The lights are down low, soft music plays in the background, and a nice fire burns across the way.

We sit there talking and drinking wine, both of us have an arm around you and you are snuggling and cuddling and kissing with both of us. As the wine starts to take effect and the remarks start to get hotter, so do we … as the kisses get deeper and longer, you lay back with your head in Bob’s lap and your legs across mine, and our hands start to roam gently over your body, caressing your soft flesh.

I watch as he gently caresses your soft breasts, then starts to slowly unbutton your blouse, revealing your tender flesh inch by inch. When he reach the last button, you sit up facing me and I pull your blouse open and over your shoulders, where he takes it and slides it down off your arms and tosses it aside.

Then he gently caresses your neck before sliding his hands down over your shoulders and down your arms, gently sliding the straps of your bra down as he goes. Then he slides his hands down to your breasts, pushing the fabric out of the way to reveal them to me in all their glory as he gently squeezes the soft flesh, then teases your nipples with his fingers before he slowly follows the straps back to undo the hooks.

As he undoes the last hook, I pull your bra down over your arms and toss it aside.

You then lean back against the couch with your arms over the back of as we each take a breast, gently caressing and kissing, encircling the nipples with our tongues.

When you can’t stand it any longer, you stand up and turn to face Bob. I watch as you move closer, between his legs and lean over to kiss him as he reaches up his hands to cup and massage your breasts. You kiss deep and long as he plays with your hard nipples, rolling them between his fingers making them even harder and making you shiver in pleasure.

He then gently rubs your back and slides his hands down to rub you buns before slowly pulling down your pants. As you feel him pulling you pants past your hips, you stand up straight so he can pull them the rest of the way down.

Stepping out of your pants, you move over to me where you stand between my legs and lean over me with your hands on the top of the couch. As we kiss passionately, I gently caress your breasts and then slide my hands down to strip off the last piece of your clothing.

As you step out of your panties and stand naked before us, you survey the scene and observe, “You guys are both terribly over-dressed.”

We both stand up and move to either side of you saying, “And what do you intend to do about it?”

You turn to me, “Well …” you say, as you begin unbuttoning my shirt. You slide the shirt off my shoulders, and then you lift your hands and slowly caress my chest with your palms – feeling the texture of the hair and the hardness of my nipples. You then lean down and lick and nibble lightly on each nipple feeling them harden at your touch.

I then place my hand under your chin and bring your face close to mine to kiss long and deep as my hand wanders down your naked body, finding its way between your legs, where I slip a finger inside to check for wetness ...

You moan with pleasure then giving one last kiss, you turn to Bob and begin unbuttoning his shirt. I watch as you remove his shirt then moving closer, you hold your breasts up to rub your nipples against his, to the obvious pleasure of both of you.

He then takes your breasts in his hands and pulls them upward to his mouth, sucking and licking on your nipples as you begin to undo his belt.

Having undone his pants, you move up to kiss him passionately, and then slowly move down to a kneeling position, licking and kissing your way down to his waist. When you reach your knees, you slowly pull his pants down around his ankles and then begin to teasingly kiss and rub his hard cock through his shorts. Standing, you give him one more kiss then turn once again to me.

As you move towards me, I reach out to take your breasts in my hands and pull them upward to my mouth, squeezing them together so I can get both of your nipples in my mouth at once.

You moan in pleasure as you reach down to rub my cock and then begin to undo my belt. Having undone my pants, you slowly kneel down licking and kissing your way down to my waist. When you reach your knees, you open my pants and gently rub my cock through my shorts. Then, you pull the waistband of my shorts down just enough to reveal the head of my cock to you. You kiss and lick the head, then slide you lips down over it and firmly hold just the head in you mouth as you slowly pull my pants down around my ankles. I step out of my pants with the head of my cock still firmly held between your lips (The sensation of my cock moving slightly in and out of you mouth as we move is driving me crazy.) then, as you pull down my shorts, you finally take the full length of my manhood into your sucking mouth and ride its length up and down a few times before you move upward slightly and squeeze my cock between your soft breasts, rubbing it between them and licking and sucking the head as it comes into view.

ReginaBroklin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaBroklin

After a few minutes of this, you turn your attention once again to our observer.

Still kneeling, you turn to Bob and I watch you pull the waistband of his shorts down just enough to reveal the head of his cock to you. You kiss and lick the head, then slide you lips down over it and hold just the head in you mouth as you slowly pull his shorts down around his ankles. As he steps out of his shorts, you allow his cock to slide fully into your mouth, sucking it for a few minutes before giving him a nice titty-fuck as well.

Now that all three of us are naked and more than ready, you sit on the edge the footstool near the couch and lie back with your head on the couch spreading your legs wide to reveal all your treasures.

I take my place between your thighs and begin rubbing your clit with my fingers as Bob kneels next to your head.

You moan with pleasure and take his cock deep into your mouth as I bury my face in your soft folds. I slide a finger deep into your cunt and begin to lick your clit - circling it with my tongue as I watch his cock sliding in and out of your mouth.

When he is ready to come, he pulls out of your mouth and you stroke his cock as I bring you to a shattering orgasm.

We gently caress your body as you recover, then we switch places.

I kneel next to your head as Bob takes his place between your legs. You start licking and sucking on the head of my cock, then slowly work your way down my swollen shaft to my balls. Teasingly, you gently lick them for a few minutes before beginning a slow ascent back up to the top. Reaching the top, you flick you tongue over the tip and circle the head with your tongue before taking my cock deep into your mouth, sucking and licking as your lips ride up and down the length of my stiff manhood.

It doesn’t take long before finally fulfilling one of my fondest fantasies combined with the pleasures of your amorous attentions prove too much for me and my cock explodes, shooting stream after stream of hot cum into your mouth. After you lick my cock clean, you tell me to go sit in the chair across the way so I can watch…

You get up and Bob moves to take your place on the footstool. He lies back with his head on the couch and you kneel next to him, gently stroking his balls with your fingers before moving your hand up to squeeze his hard cock. You pump his cock with you hand, licking the tip, for a few minutes then slowly slide your lips down over his manhood, teasing him until he’s ready to scream.

Then you rise to your feet and swing your leg over his so you are standing, straddle of his cock, facing me. Then you place your hands on the edge of the couch, leaning back to give me a spectacular view as you lower yourself down over his cock. I sit and enjoy the show for a few minutes as you ride up and down on his cock, then I decide to take a more active roll.

I move over to you and start to gently fondle your breasts, leaning over to gently tease your nipples with my lips and tongue. The I move in front of you and start to rub your clit as I watch Bob’s cock slide in and out of your dripping cunt. It doesn’t take much of this before both of you are coming.

After taking a few minutes to recover, you sit up and give me a long passionate kiss while you stroke my hard cock with your hand. You ask if I am ready for my turn, and I tell you I am more than ready.

You move off Bob’s cock and step back, giving him room to move to the chair to watch; while I move to take his place on the footstool and lie back with my head on the couch. You kneel next to me, gently stroking my balls with your fingers before moving your hand up to squeeze my hard cock. You pump my cock with your hand, licking the tip, for a few minutes then slowly taking my cock deep into your mouth, sucking and licking as your lips ride up and down the length of my stiff manhood, teasing me until I’m about ready to come again.

Then you rise to your feet and swing your leg over mine so you are standing, straddle of my cock, facing Bob. Then you place your hands on the edge of the couch, leaning back to give him a spectacular view as you lower yourself down over my cock.

Bob sits and watches as you ride up and down on my hard cock, then he moves over to you and starts to gently fondle your breasts, leaning over to gently tease your nipples with his lips and tongue. The he move in front of you and starts to rub your clit.

As before, it doesn’t take much of this before both of us are coming.

Published 
Written by budwilliams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments