Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trust Your Senses

"I love you, I really do. I just need something more"

17
10 Comments 10
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Kristy could feel tiny beads of sweat forming on her back as she and Justin drove towards the motel. She had been thinking of this day for three months, and now that it was here she was quite nervous. She glanced over and Justin, and his eyes were focused on the road yet she could tell his mind was wandering. She thought back to when she had told him she wanted to do this. His reaction had been exactly what she had expected.

"You want to what?" he had gasped.

"I just want to try it. I need something more for us. I'm just not satisfied with how things have been lately," she said, pausing and looking at him tenderly, "I love you I really do, I just need something more."

"I don't know what is so appealing to you about having a bunch of strangers fuck you. It makes you a slut!" he had yelled, storming out of the room.

They had argued about it for a week, before he had finally calmed down. She had brought up the subject again a week later. His reaction had been calmer, but more or less of the same opinion was there. She coaxed him, pleaded with him, and assured him of her love over and over, until finally he had agreed.

"Let's do it," was all he had managed to say, before she hugged him tightly.

It had taken a week to set up the arrangement. The men were to meet them at a hotel, as they did not want them knowing where they lived. Justin and Kristy would arrive ten minutes before the others and get ready. He was to sit in a chair and watch, and that was his only job. Kristy would be ready when the others got there, which meant she was to be naked and blindfolded on the bed.

Kristy's thought drifted back to the car as they hit a red light about five minutes from their destination. She was anxious to get there, yet nervous. She hoped this was the right thing for her and Justin's relationship. They had been married for four years and things had slowly gone down hill since then. At first, they had been insatiable. Both yearned for the other and they barely left their bedroom. She needed to spice things up between them, and having her husband watch others take from her was a dream come true.

The short ride finished and the couple got out of the car and headed to the room they had rented the day before. Justin took out the key at room 'Four A' and unlocked it, allowing Kristy in before going in himself. The room was small, and they had gotten what they paid for. The rug was horrendous, and there was a small television in front of a queen size bed that stood in the middle of the room. There were two night stands on either side, a phone on one, a lamp on the other. Kristy went and sat on the bed, Justin following behind her.

"I want you to know that I am doing this because I want to," Justin reassured her.

He had not told her why he had managed to have a sudden change of heart. At first he had been appalled by the idea of strangers fucking her raw, yet as the weeks went by he found himself hard at the prospect of watching her be taken by the men. His only request had been to choose the number, and she was only to know how many after the deed had already been done.

Justin reached over and began taking her clothes off. He started with her shirt, pulling it slowly over her head and tossing it aside. He pulled off her jeans, and then her panties, exposing her freshly shaven slit. He smiled at her, reaching around her and moving her long brown hair from her bra clasp, un-hooked it, and let it fall to the bed. He reached over, caressing and pinching her nipples causing them to become erect. Kristy moaned softly as he moved down to her steamy sex. He licked her lips softly, getting her wet for what lay ahead.

He stopped and took the neck tie out of his pocket he had brought to cover her eyes. He placed it over them, and tied it securely in the back. Kristy was plunged into darkness. She felt him kiss her softly, then heard a loud knock at the door. She heard Justin shuffle over and open it.

"You Justin?" she heard a man say gruffly.

"Yeah," was all Justin said.

She heard the men enter the room. She heard them whispering, and she knew they must be pointing at her naked body lying sprawled on the bed. The door shut, and there was a moment of silence before one of the faceless men broke it.

"Any rules?" he asked. 

"No," Justin replied. "Everything was discussed in the emails."

"Well, I think she better start playing with herself or something. These pricks are not going to stand on their own."

She heard someone walk heavily to the side of the bed. He pinched her nipples roughly. His hands were rough, and she moaned at the stranger's touch. She reached down, rubbing her slit. Her kitten purred at the touch, growing moist. She heard the sound of zippers being pulled down, and the shuffle of pants being removed.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

She tried to count how many, but she could not make it out. The combined sensations of the man pulling roughly at her nipples,and the stroking of her own hand on her clit were making her head cloudy.

She heard another man walk over to her. He roughly pulled her head to the left, shoving his half hard prick into her mouth. She sucked hard, feeling another hand push hers to the side and begin to rub her pussy roughly. She was already wet, and she could feel a moist spot forming on the bed. The stranger playing with her nipples grabbed her right hand, placing it on his fully erect shaft, and she moved it up and down, jerking him off.

She now had three men occupied and she wondered how many were watching, not including Justin. She could hear them rubbing their meat, the breathing in the room quickening. The man fucking her pussy stopped, and she felt him climb onto the bed between her thighs. She felt him rub the large head of his cock along her slit, before roughly shoving into her.

Her moan was muffled, the man at her head still roughly fucking her mouth and causing her to gag. She had stopped jerking the one on her right, and he tapped her cheek lightly reminding her of her job. She began jerking him again as the man withdrew his rod from her mouth, and it was roughly replaced by another.

"Look at the little slut take that cock."

"She is a pro cocksucker."

She moaned loudly, the stranger between her legs still roughly pounding her tight pussy. Once again the cock in her mouth was replaced with another, this one more thick than the last two.

"I think we need to switch positions. Her pussy is awfully wet, but she does have another hole to fill."

She felt all her holes empty, the men withdrawing from her. Rough hands scooped her up, the owner falling onto the bed. He positioned her on top, and she moved blindly onto his shaft. He pussy took it easily, her tight hole stretched from the rough sex. She could hear the men around her jerking off, waiting for a piece of the action. Some were breathing heavily, others groaning while tugging their meat. She felt someone behind her shove her down, then press his thick head against her puckered asshole. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down between her ass cheeks, it was already lubed from the sweet juices oozing from her tight cunt. His head pushed and broke through, causing her to cry out.

"Oh shit!"

His long shaft slid in, forcing the walls of her canal to accept his long rod. He began to fuck her fast, slapping her ass roughly. They continued to fuck her. Some fucking her mouth, then switching off. She could hear them grunting and groaning, the silence between filled with her orgasmic cries.

After three hours, they finally withdrew from her and placed her on the floor. She felt them standing around her, all whacking off. Suddenly she could feel jet after jet of cum hit her face and breasts. Some were moaning loudly, others grunting more obscenities at her.

The door closed after more shuffling. The men had left, after gathering their things and thanking Justin for letting them 'Have a go at his wife' and 'Letting them fuck that tight little pussy'.

Kristy was still on the floor, panting from the numerous orgasms she had been brought to. She felt a warm familiar hand on her arm, pulling her off the floor and onto the bed. The blindfold was taken off, and she saw Justin smiling at her.

"How was it, babe?" he asked.

"Amazing, did you like it?" she asked, smiling weakly.

"Of course. I got so turned on."

He kissed her, making his way down to her steamy pussy. It was bright pink and wet, dripping from the assault of the strangers. He pushed his tongue in, making her moan and bring her hips toward him. He brought her to another orgasm, leaving her shaking. Softly and gently, he pushed his own shaft into her.

"Oh god," she moaned.

He started slowly and then began building his speed. Seeing her take all those men had turned him on, and he knew he would not last long. He lay down on her, continuing to thrust into her hot, wet sex. Taking her nipple into his mouth, he bit gently.

"Oh god, please cum in me!" she begged him.

He began to thrust faster, encouraged by her moaning. He could feel himself tightening as the orgasm gripped his body, his cum hitting the walls of her tight pussy. He lay with her for a while, stroking her hair and playfully pinching her nipples. Finally, they got up.

The pair showered, and began the drive home. They were both satisfied, glad that Kristy had brought up the idea. They continued to bring others into their life, although never as many as that day. They both had found what they needed.

Published 
Written by pixiedust65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments