Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare - Chapter One

"How it all begins when a group of friends get together for a drunk night of fun."

41
10 Comments 10
35.9k Views 35.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Corey, Fred, Gary, Lucy and Samantha are sitting in a circle on the floor in Corey’s lounge room. His parents are out for the weekend but had told Corey he was allowed a friend or two over to keep him company. Having turned 18 recently, his parents deemed him responsible enough to make good choices while they were gone.

A few bottles of scotch sit in the middle of the circle with about five bottles of Coca-Cola. The members of the circle each have a cup in front of them, already looking a little tipsy. Packets of chips are open and already half eaten.

“Are you sure we’re allowed to be here?” Lucy asks nervously. She’s barely had any of her drink and is sitting with her legs folded up to her chin.

“Sure, Luce!” says Corey, it’s obvious he’s already had a few. “Mum and dad said I could have a couple friends over.

“A couple is two, Corey,” Samantha butts in. “A couple is hardly four people.” She gestures around the circle.

“Oh come on, lighten up you two,” says Fred smoothly. “You know we’ll be gone before the rentals come back.”

“Rentals, hah, good one, Fred.” Corey laughs.

“Yeah, come on girls, let’s just have some fun huh?” Gary, smiles gently. Gary is by far the nicest and probably hottest guy in school, he always gets female attention. Blonde hair, blue eyes, rocking surfer body; but being the down to earth sort of guy he is, he’s never had a girlfriend. At least not while he’s been in the area.

Feeling better that Gary is okay with all of this, the girls settle down a bit and take a few sips of their drinks. Or in Samantha’s case; a guzzle.

Samantha is the school tough girl, she never lets people talk her down, and always stands up for her friends, especially Lucy. Lucy is like a sister to her, even though they're almost polar opposites. With Samantha’s dark straight hair and deep brown eyes, she looks like the night to Lucy’s day.

Lucy is small, short and petite, she has long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She is also the youngest in the group at 16, having been put up a grade due to her smarts and dedication to learning. Corey is the opposite, he’d had to stay back a year in school due to a football injury a couple years back, making him the eldest, the rest being 17.

After his injury healed, Corey had been able to start up football again so he has the kind of body most guys would beg for. Thick muscles, six pack, etcetera. His short dark hair and striking blue eyes also make him popular with the ladies.

That leaves Fred. Fred is more of a nerd. He can always be found with his head stuck in a book around school but by being friends with quarterback Corey, no one picks on him. He’d met Corey in the rehabilitation centre when they had both been recovering from pretty severe injuries; Corey’s arm had made a full recovery, but Fred’s leg had healed a little wonky, meaning he now walked with a noticeable limp. Even though Fred’s not into sport like the other guys, they all like to drink together, letting Fred’s inner party animal come out to play.

“So what are we gonna do then?” Samantha says in a cocky voice as she re-fills her cup with an alcohol-heavy mix.

“Let’s play a game,” says Corey with a grin.

“What, like spin the bottle?” Fred says eagerly. Samantha glares at Fred.

“Not spin the bottle,” she says harshly, a protective arm going around Lucy.

“How about Truth or Dare?” asks Corey.

Samantha looks at Lucy and she gives a small shrug, taking a small sip from her cup.

“Fine... I’ll go first,” Samantha says. She looks around the circle briefly at the three boys. “Okay Corey, truth or dare.”

Corey thinks a while. “Truth,” he says.

“What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done in your life?”

“Oh that’s easy. When I tackled that massive guy Damo on the field.” He holds up his right arm to drive the point home. “My turn...hmm...Gary, truth or dare?”

“I’ll go truth,” he says with a sigh.

“Have you ever had a girlfriend?” There is a collective intake of breath as four pairs of eyes turn to Gary waiting for his response. He’d always kept his past life a secret.

“Can I chose dare instead?” Gary asks sheepishly.

“NO!” they all say in unison.

Gary sighs dramatically. “Okay fine! Yes... I had one for a couple of days back at my old town, I broke it off when she wanted more and I wasn’t ready.”

“Wait, so you’re a virgin?” asks Samantha shocked.

“That’s another question isn’t it?” he says slyly. “Only one question at a time. That’s the rules, and so is the one where you can’t ask the same person who asked you.”

A collective groan runs through the group as they all realise it will take three turns, Gary’s person he chooses to ask, and then the next person, before they can find out the answer.

“Hmm, Lucy, truth or dare?” he asks kindly.

“Uhmm... dare,” she says nervously, not wanting to be asked the same question everyone wants to ask Gary.

Gary thinks for a bit, looking around the room; his eyes settle on the mostly full cup in her hands.

“That’s still your first drink hey? I dare you to drink the rest of it right now.”

Lucy looks down at the cup and gulps, she turns to Samantha who looks amused.

“Go ahead, Luce, it’ll help you loosen up,” says the older girl.

Lucy nods and raises the cup to her lips. She tips her head back as she slowly downs the drink in one go. As she looks around the circle, everyone is nodding in approval, a little impressed.

“Fred...” she says once she catches her breath enough to steady it. “Truth or dare?”

“I’m feeling brave, I’ll go dare too,” he says grinning, knowing Lucy’s dare will be tame.

“Ummm...” she says looking around the room as Gary had done.

MissAsiants
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissAsiants

Samantha leans in and whispers something in her ear. Lucy’s eyes widen and she shakes her head, cheeks going pink.

“No... I’ll choose something else.” Fred smirks. “Uhh... I dare you to... hold your finger to your nose for the next three rounds.”

Everyone looks at Lucy with looks of bewilderment, she gives a small shrug.

“I’ll take it,” Fred says, putting his finger on his nose and turning to Gary with a grin. “Okay buddy, fess up.”

Gary sighs again and nods, looking slightly embarrassed. Everyone stares in amazement.

“So that means… that in this room, two people haven’t had sex yet… and that’s Gary, and Lucy?” asks Corey in amazement.

Lucy flushes and goes to say something then bites her lip.

“It’s obvious, Luce,” Samantha laughs patting Lucy on the back. “It’s okay though, you’re still young.”

“I’m not that much younger...” she mumbles embarrassed.

“I reckon we should fix this,” Fred states boldly.

“Fix what?” Samantha says sharply.

“The fact that the two of them haven’t had sex,” he says as if it was obvious.

“Oh no no no, don’t get ahead of yourself there, Fred. We’re not gonna force them to have sex.” Corey gives Fred a warning look and he shrugs but backs off.

“We could at least have some fun though right?” Fred asks innocently.

Corey looks to Gary, he shrugs. Gary wouldn’t mind losing his virginity tonight. As long as it's with someone he likes, and he likes both Lucy and Samantha here. Corey raises an eyebrow at Samantha, they both look in Lucy’s direction. She has a nervous yet determined look on her face as she refills her cup... then downs the whole thing. Samantha and Corey look at each other in amusement.

“Let’s do this,” Lucy says as she sits back from pouring her third drink. If she's going to lose her virginity tonight, she won’t mind it being to Gary, he’s always been nice to her, and to be honest, he really is hot.

“Right, well whose turn is it?” asks Fred eagerly. Everyone turns to Gary who turns to Samantha.

“You haven’t been asked yet, so truth or dare?” he asks.

“Truth,” she says immediately.

“Have you ever thought about kissing Lucy?”

Samantha stares at Gary as a flush crawls across her cheeks.

“That’s a yes then!” Fred whoops.

Samantha glances apologetically at a wide eyed Lucy.

“Sammy... did you really?” Lucy says in a small voice.

“Sorry, Luce... wasn’t just once either...” The boys all erupt in oo-oo-ooo’s and laugh. Samantha and Lucy both go bright red.

“Right,” says Samantha looking away from Lucy, all business. “Corey, truth or dare?”

“Hmm... dare!” he says.

“I dare you to take your shirt off.”

“Oh so we’re stripping now?” he asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Nah, just wanna see your sexy bod.” Samantha winks at Corey with a smirk and he complies.

“Okay, back to my turn then... how about... Fred again. Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” he says with a smile.

“Right... since you are so into fixing our friends’ problem. What’s the most enjoyable thing about sex for you?”

Fred’s smile falters and he considers lying with something normal like oral sex or penetration, but decides to go with the truth.

“Watching,” he says quietly.

“Come again?” Samantha says incredulous.

“I enjoy watching,” he says louder. “Not just porn but the real thing... sometimes I spy on my parents while they’re going at it.” Fred looks up at the ceiling embarrassed, he can feel his cheeks burning but he feels better to have his secret off his chest.

The group sits in silence for a while.

“Wow... that was unexpected,” says Corey. “Thought I knew you, dude.”

Fred turns to Corey with a wry smile.

“Yeah, well, I’m full of surprises.” He looks back at the group and his eyes land on Gary again. “You’re up again, mate.”

Gary takes a deep breath and looks at Fred.

“Dare.”

Fred grins widely.

“I dare you to kiss Lucy.”

Everyone watches as Gary looks at Lucy in a silent question. She gives a small nod and he leans forward. Their lips touch softly and Gary moves closer. With closed eyes, Lucy parts her lips and Gary’s tongue enters her mouth, their tongues rub together as they explore each other’s mouths.

The other three group members watch in silence, all feeling a little turned on by what Lucy and Gary are doing.

The two kiss a little longer then break apart, breathing heavily and blushing scarlet as they see the others staring.

“That was hot,” Fred says, an obvious bulge in his pants.

“Lucy, truth or dare,” Gary asks, staring deep into Lucy’s eyes.

“Truth,” she says in a small voice.

“Would you let me do that again?” he asks, voice husky.

“Yes,” she whispers.

Gary leans in again, mouth against hers, tongues entwining. Lucy throws her arms around Gary’s neck and presses herself closer.

The others exchange knowing looks, they know these two are drunk, even after only three drinks, Lucy’s usually timid nature isn’t as pronounced.

When they finally break apart again, they are both breathless. Lucy turns to Fred.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“How many times have you watched people have sex?”

Everyone stares at Lucy in amazement. She’d spoken so boldly, not at all like herself.

“Uhm...About five times now... not including porn,” he responds. “Samantha, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” she mutters still staring at Lucy in bewilderment.

“I dare you to take all of your clothes off,” Fred says with a smirk.

All eyes turn to Samantha as she downs her drink, stands and slowly strips. Four pairs of eyes stare transfixed as she shimmies out of her dress and underwear.

As she sits down again she winks at Corey.

“Well damn... didn’t think you’d actually do it... this is getting interesting... very interesting,” says Fred.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Published 
Written by TeilaWolfe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments