Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare - Chapter Two

"A game of Truth Or Dare get's interesting."

40
11 Comments 11
28.5k Views 28.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Corey can’t keep his eyes off of Samantha’s hot naked body. Her C-Cup plump boobs sitting seductively on her chest, nipples already slightly hard from being turned on by the turn of events. Before she'd sat down, everyone caught a glance at her perfectly shaved pussy. Corey can't help but wish she’d move her hands from her lap so he could look at it some more.

Lucy had seen her best friend naked before, but she can’t help feeling the usual tang of jealousy. Next to Samantha’s voluptuous curves and large breasts, Lucy feels small, plain and boring. She takes another gulp of her drink, trying to push the angry thoughts aside.

Gary takes in Samantha’s body giving a nod of approval but returns his gaze to Lucy who when notices blushes and smiles sweetly.

Fred is looking around the circle with an amused expression on his face, the bulge in his pants give off the impression that he is almost fully erect.

“You can stop staring now Corey,” Samantha says blushing furiously at the scrutiny. She almost regrets being so quick to do the dare but at the same time is enjoying the thrill of being out on display. She knows the guys like her body, especially Corey.

“Sorry,” Corey mumbles. “You’re just … so beautiful.”

Samantha rolls her eyes.

“Okay then Corey, truth or dare.”

“Dare,” he says with a smirk, knowing what’s coming.

“Care to join me?”

“Thought you’d never ask,” he says as he stands and slips off his pants, throwing them on top of his already discarded shirt.

Samantha looks up and down Corey’s body, her gaze lingering longer on his erect penis. She gives a nod of approval as he sits down, not bothering to cover up as she had.

Lucy is blushing furiously, looking anywhere but at Corey, she’s never seen a guy that wasn’t her dad, naked before. Gary pulls Lucy close to him and she looks up at him grateful to have something else to look at.

“Nice package dude,” Fred comments with a smirk.

Corey winks at him.

“So what about you then Fred? Wanna join in?” Corey asks.

“Ha ha. Nah, I’ll go truth this round. Prefer to watch you know,” he responds with a wink of his own.

“Okay then bud, what would it take for you to get so turned on you would jerk off to all this.” Corey waves a hand around their small circle.

Fred looks around the group with a thoughtful expression. He catches Gary’s then Lucy’s eyes. Lucy blushes furiously and buries her head in Gary’s chest. He then looks over the 2 naked members of the group and smirks.

“Well... what would be really hot is if I could see some action. I mean, Gary and Lucy losing their virginity would be so hot but then if you two joined in too... I guess that would make me wanna wank right there and then.”

“What, are you suggesting an orgy?” Samantha scoffs. Fred just winks at her.

“As long as I don’t have to do anything gay I’m up for it,” Corey says as he stretches his arms out in front of him. I bet you wouldn’t mind feeling all this inside of you Sammy.

Samantha blushes.

“That’s beside the point. As you said before, we aren’t forcing Lucy and Gary to have sex, especially not in front of us!”

While the three were conversing, a smaller conversation had gone on between Gary and Lucy. It’s at this point that Lucy finally pipes up.

“I’ll do it...” she says in a small voice. “Gary says you guys could help us... tell us what to do, considering it’s our first time...”

The other three turn to stare at the new couple. Samantha has her mouth hanging open in shock. Corey and Fred look a little taken aback. Fred recovers quickly with a smirk.

“See, there you go, willing participants. Now it’s up to you guys” he says to Cory and Samantha.

“Are you sure Luce? I mean... don’t you want your first time to be uhh special?” Samantha asks Lucy softly.

“Well, that’s the thing …. It kind of will be... I mean, how many people can say they lost their virginity in an orgy with good friends?” Lucy blushes more as she reaches for her drink and downs the rest of it.

“You don’t have to go along with this...” Samantha says completely shocked.

“I know,” Lucy smiles. “I’m just sick of being the baby in the group, besides... would you give up the opportunity to be with Gary?”

Gary looks down at Lucy with a wry smile. She looks up at him with a smile of her own.

“You are really fucking hot you know.” She tells him.

The group stares at Lucy open mouthed.

“Lucy... did you just... swear?” Corey asks wide eyed.

“Haha yup!” she says as a small hiccup escapes her.

“Luce... maybe you should sober up before you make a decision like this...”

“Sammy,” Lucy looks her friend squarely in the eyes. “I’m here to have fun, I’m sick of being seen as the ‘little one,’ and besides... I got drunk so I would have the courage to do this.”

Samantha nods, still in shock.

“Alright then,” she says. “Where do we start?”

“You four do whatever you want... I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy the show,” Fred says with a lazy grin. He leans against the sofa behind him and stretches his arms up, hands behind his head.

The other four look around at each other. Corey pours everyone another drink and they all gulp them down.

“Let’s do this,” Corey laughs.

“Before we start....I’d like to ask Lucy something...” Samantha says hesitantly. Lucy looks at her friend with a questioning look. “You see... remember how Gary asked me if I’d ever thought about kissing you?” Samantha blushes and looks away briefly until Lucy answers.

“Uhm... yeah,” Lucy says as she blushes at the memory.

“Well... I was just wondering... would you let me?” Samantha looks at her young friend nervously. “I mean it’s okay if you say no... I just... No forget it... It’s silly. Samantha looks away, her cheeks glowing.

“I … uh … Sammy … I don’t mind,” Lucy mumbles shyly.

Samantha turns around slowly, eyes wide.

“Really?” she asks. When Lucy nods, Samantha throws her arms around her friend’s neck and hugs her tight. Lucy feels herself blush as Samantha’s boobs press into her own. She hugs her back feeling all the guys’ eyes on them.

“Oh just hurry up and kiss!” groans Fred from his relaxed position. “This is so fucking hot! Give me some action!”

The girls giggle, then with nods from both the guys, Samantha brings her lips to Lucy’s and they begin to kiss. Lucy opens her mouth to the older girls tongue and soon they are both breathing heavily as they explore each other’s mouths. Lucy closes her eyes and sinks into the taste and feel of Samantha’s lips and tongue.

Samantha is still kissing Lucy hungrily when she feels someone’s hands rub down her back then creep around to her front. She moans as they find her boobs and cup them, massaging gently.

The girls break their kiss, their breathing heavy and both obviously turned on. Samantha leans back against Corey’s naked body as he continues to massage her tits, playing with her nipples making them harder.

“That was hot,” Gary breathes into Lucy’s ear. She looks at him with a small smile and wraps her arms around his neck, giggling. Gary presses his lips to hers, and soon they are making out again. Gary’s hands move up and down her sides slipping underneath her top to feel her skin. She lets out a moan and Gary breaks off the kiss briefly to lift the small top over her head.

Lucy allows Gary to take her shirt off, not caring that everyone can now see her bra. Gary kisses down her neck and feels himself get harder at the thought of sucking on her small tits.

“Can I … Can I take this off too?” he asks nervously as he tugs against her bra lightly. Lucy smiles at him and nods, feeling more turned on than she ever has before.

A moan comes from behind Lucy as Corey uses one hand to tease one of Samantha’s nipples while the other slowly moves down her bare stomach.

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

Samantha is now leaning back into Corey with her legs bent up, feet on the floor.

Corey’s hand moves lower and his fingers slide gently over her pussy lips, drawing another sexy moan from her lips. He swirls his fingers around in a circular motion over her soft mound making her breathing hitch.

Samantha presses herself back further, feeling Corey’s erection against her back, as he continues to tease her pussy, still not slipping his fingers between her pussy lips.

Fred is still leaning against the lounge but his pants are now unzipped and his cock is in his hand. He stares mesmerized at the scene in front of him, hearing the girls moan as the guys pleasure them. Lucy’s bra is now off and she is laying on the ground, Gary is above her, one hand massaging her right boob as he sucks on her other nipple.

Lucy moans as Gary sucks her nipple, feeling her cheeks flush in arousal, feeling herself get wet. She can feel her pussy aching to be touched. Gary seems to know what she is feeling and kisses his way down to her jeans. He slowly unbuttons them and then pulls them off of her, leaving her in just her panties.

“Ahhh,” moan’s Samantha as Corey finally slips a finger into the crease between her pussy lips, stroking her slit.

“God, you are so wet Samantha,” he growls.

She moans louder as he works his finger up and finds her clit. Her body convulses as he starts to stroke it in a circular pattern, making Samantha gasp and groan in pleasure.

Samantha, still moaning from the Corey’s attention on her clit, opens her eyes to look over at Lucy. Gary has taken her panties off and is now licking her pussy which is sending her wild. Lucy’s moans are louder than Samantha’s and she is breathing heavily, obviously enjoying being licked out.

Gary flicks his tongue against Lucy’s clit making her groan and buck her hips towards his face. She tastes so good. He moans himself as he thrusts his tongue up into her tight pussy, lapping up all her pussy juice. He pauses and pulls away for a bit to slide his shirt over his head, realising he is the only one still fully clothed.

Lucy lays there gasping for breath, her body tingling from pleasure. She gazes at Gary as his shirt comes off and then looks at Samantha who is staring at her. Lucy smiles shyly, then blushes as she notices Corey fingering her best friend furiously. Samantha is moaning and squirming against Corey’s naked body, making him moan as her back rubs against his sensitive cock.

Gary stands and pulls his pants down, letting his raging hard on loose. He smiles down at Lucy as she sits up with wide eyes. Gary is obviously bigger than Corey, and looking over at Fred as he strokes himself, Lucy realises that Gary is bigger than Fred too.

Corey stops fingering Samantha and urges her onto hands and knees. She complies, breathing hard and pussy soaked from being teased. She moans hard as she feels Corey’s cock press against her soaking pussy entrance.

Lucy and Gary watch as Corey pushes forward, filling Samantha as they both groan in pleasure. Lucy’s eyes go wide as she watches Corey fuck her best friend from behind.

“I want to see Samantha eat Lucy as I fuck her,” Corey grunts to Gary. Gary nods in agreement and gets Lucy to lay down beneath Samantha’s head. Lucy blushes as her friend looks at her pussy with its little tuft of hair above it.

“Luce, you have one gorgeous pussy,” Samantha breaths through her moans.

“Th.. Thanks,” stammers Lucy, embarrassed.

Samantha smiles at her friend, then leaning down begins to lick her friend’s pussy. Lucy moans and squirms and the guys all growl in pleasure as they watch.

Gary finally pulls Lucy away from Samantha’s tongue and gets her to sit up. As she does, Gary eases his erection into her view.

“Would you... suck it Luce? For me?” he asks shyly.

Lucy looks back at Samantha and she nods at her while letting out a huge moan as Corey slams into her hard.

Lucy looks back at Gary’s cock and opens her mouth. He eases it in slowly, moaning as her lips close around his erection and her tongue flicks out against his moist tip.

Lucy is surprised that she actually likes the taste of this huge cock and she sucks softly, running her tongue up and down his shaft. Gary moans loudly as she starts to suck and bob up and down on his cock.

Fred starts to rub himself harder than ever as he watches Corey fuck Samantha from behind, and cute little Lucy sucking Gary like a pro. He pumps himself harder and harder feeling so turned on by everything.

Corey lets out a long moan as he feels himself getting ready to cum.

“Oh god, Sammy, I’m gonna cum!” he moans.

“Ugh! Yes, cum in me Corey!” Samantha moans back as she feels her own release coming.

Corey lets go, shooting his load deep into Samantha’s pussy, they both collapse on the ground, out of breath. Samantha turns her head to look at Lucy still sucking on Gary’s cock.

“Fuck that’s so hot,” says Corey following her gaze.

Gary opens his eyes and looks down at the blonde head bobbing up and down on his cock. He groans.

“Luce... you better stop now... I’m gonna cum if you keep going!”

Lucy reluctantly stops and pulls her mouth off of Gary’s cock. He looks down at her with lust filled eyes. The two of them look around the room to find Fred staring at them as he wanks, and Corey and Samantha watching them from a tangled heap on the floor.

“I think they want us to fuck now,” Lucy giggles.

“I think you are right,” he agrees. “Is that what you want guys?” he asks them all.

A chorus of “yes” comes from 3 different mouths.

Gary smiles down at Lucy and she lays back, feeling her breathing hitch. She’s finally going to lose her virginity.

Gary crawls on top of her and positions himself at her slippery wet entrance.

“Are you ready?” he asks. “I’ll be gentle, just tell me to stop if you want me to okay?”

Lucy nods and Gary pushes forward slowly.

Fred, Corey, and Samantha all watch in fascination as Gary starts to fuck Lucy. Slowly at first then gaining speed and momentum. It starts out a little awkward as Gary tries to find a rhythm but it doesn’t last long. Soon enough the two of them are breathing heavily and moaning hard as Gary’s cock slides in and out of Lucy’s tight pussy.

Gary lets out as gasp as Lucy digs her nails into his back, He lets out a low moan as she groans in pleasure, feeling him fill her tight pussy over and over.

Lucy gasps as her body tenses and spasms, an orgasm wracking her body as Gary presses his large cock up against her G-spot over and over again. She lets out a long low moan as her body convulses and her pussy grips tight around Gary’s cock.

Gary groans as he finds his own release, his load spilling into Lucy’s already soaked pussy, bits of cum dribbling out of her around his cock, onto the carpet.

Their audience watches in silence, wide eyed and really turned on by what they have just witnessed.

Gary and Lucy lay together on the ground, breathing hard after their first time. Slowly they get up and look around at the others. Lucy and Gary blush as they take in everyone’s staring faces.

“Fuck,” Fred says in a low voice, his now limp penis in his hand, a small pool of cum on the carpet between his legs. “I’d better clean that up.”

Fred stands, and tucking his cock into his pants and zipping them up again leaves the room. The rest of them start getting cleaned up and dressing again.

Soon after that, they are all sitting in their circle again, Lucy curled up beside Gary, and Samantha resting her head against Corey’s shoulder. The bottles of alcohol are gone and everyone is a little more sober.

“We should play truth or dare more often,” Fred says with a laugh. “That was the best game ever.”

Everyone nods in agreement, a few blushes tinting everyone’s cheeks.

“You guy’s should probably get going.” Corey says hesitantly. “My parents will be back in the morning.”

Everyone agrees with this and they all get up to leave.

“Thanks for coming guys,” Corey says.

“Thanks for having us,” Samantha grins, kissing Corey quickly before she walks out the door. The others follow, leaving Corey by himself, waiting for his parents to come home.
Published 
Written by TeilaWolfe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments