Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trying Something New

"A college student gives her classmate his first lesson of fooling around."

23
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
866 words 866 words

Author's Notes

"I wrote half of this story about 4 years ago. This was dedicated to an innocent crush I had. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You may end up with blue balls."

My classmate and I were studying biology when the topic shifted to sex and reproduction.

“I’ve had too many pregnancy scares,” I joked. It was normal for my classmate and I to discuss raunchy topics like this. “I’m so glad I’m on birth control now. How about you?”

He looked up from his paper. “What?”

I repeated, “How about you? How many times did you have a partner with a pregnancy scare?”

“Oh, I’ve never actually… had sex.”

“You haven’t? How far have you gone?”

“Um, I’ve never had a girlfriend or anything. I went to an all boy’s school, and I’m not into boys like that.”

“You’re 20 years old and you’ve never even gone as far as kissing a girl on the cheek?” He shook his head. I went back to my studies, shocked by this new information. He was absolutely handsome. How did he manage to go this long through college without a single girl hitting on him? I supposed he’d been so focused on school that he’d never even stepped foot in a club, but there was bound to be a girl that wanted to kiss him in one of his classes. Unless…

“Would you like to experience what it’s like to mess around with a girl?” I blurted.

He was startled. “Uh, who? ...You?”

“Yes, me. Or if you don’t want to, that’s okay. I’m just putting the offer on the table.” I continued reading my textbook, embarrassed by what I just proposed. 

A moment passed. “What if I said yes?” I heard him say. I looked up to find his eyes fixated on my small chest.

“I wouldn’t do anything you didn’t want. You’d have complete freedom to say stop. And I don’t plan to have sex with you. Nothing against you, I just think it should be saved for someone you really care about.”

“Well, uh, I’ve always wanted to kiss a girl and stuff. I thought it would happen after college.” 

“It could happen now if you want.” I looked at the clock then back at him. “We have about 2 hours until class starts, and my dorm is across the street.”

His face lit up, although it looked like he was trying to hide his excitement and nervousness at the same time.

---

“What do I do with my hands?” he asked.

“Just hold me,” I told him.

I moved closer and kissed him on his neck, pulling his chest closer to mine. Then, I slowly moved toward his lips and kissed him.

KiraLoveeS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraLoveeS

I felt him tense a little, nervous with his first kiss. “Follow my lead.”

I lightly sucked on his bottom lip, gliding my tongue against it. His tongue forced his way to my lips, confused with inexperience. I pulled back and shook my head.

“Let’s try this again.”

I kissed him on the lips and slipped my tongue, meeting the tip of his. He was a smart boy. He knew what to do.

I put my hand on his ass and pulled it closer to me, feeling his hard dick. We weren’t going to fuck today, but I definitely wanted to tease him.

I pushed him closer to my bed, my hands still holding his body. He sat down on the bed and laid back. I straddled him and told him, “I know you want to hold them.”

“Hold what?”

I took his hand and guided it under my shirt. I felt him squeeze my right breast, then his other hand entered and squeezed the other one.

I lifted my shirt, just above the tops of my breasts, and showed him what he was playing with.

He pulled me toward his face and bit me on my nipple.

“Ow. Someone’s feisty.”

“I’m sorry," he said, holding back.

“You’re lucky I love it. Try sucking on it.”

He returned to biting and sucking me. I was so turned on, I couldn’t help but to grind on him. He gasped with surprise, experiencing this motion for the first time.

“What size are you?” he asked.

“36A. They’re small, but they get the job done.”

“They’re perfect.” He lightly bit on my left nipple, then pulled away. “That thing you did, rubbing against me. Can you do it again?”

“What do you mean?” I asked innocently while grinding against him once more at a slow and steady rhythm. “You mean this?”

“Ohhh.” His hands rested on my waist, and his eyes closed. He murmured, “It’s so good... Keep doing it.” 

“What was that?” I asked playfully.

“Keep going!” he said louder. I increased the pace, enjoying the feeling of his hard dick against me each time I moved. I watched his face as it went through motions of surprise and pleasure. I could feel his breathing increasing under me. His nails dug into where he was holding me. It seemed like he was getting close.

But the alarm went off. Our fun had to end. We had to walk back to school and make it to class on time.

 

 

Published 
Written by mayura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments