Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

TWINS

"Lonely eighteen year old girl loses her virginity to her twin brother on her birthday."

19
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

TWINS

Part 1

My sex life sucked. Growing up in a tiny country town under the watchful eyes of my dad, the County Sheriff sucked. I celebrated my eighteenth birthday last Friday and, as hard as this may be to believe in this sexual liberated day and Age, I was still a virgin. I wasn’t a virgin because I wanted to remain a virgin until I married or some silly shit like that, I was still a virgin because every boy I knew was deathly afraid of my father, Mr. Dudley Do Right. Hell, I was lucky if a boy held my hand and kissed me good night on the steps after bringing me home by 10 O’clock. Dad interviewed every boy that took me out and impressed upon them that they needed to be sure that they had me home no later than ten and he made sure they knew that he would be watching for me. I finally gave up on dating shortly after my seventeenth birthday and started hanging out with my twin brother, Sean. Surprise, surprise, dad didn’t care how late I stayed out as long as I was with Sean.

My sex life sucked. I wouldn’t have known how fucking great an orgasm could feel if I hadn’t discovered my twins cache of sex magazines while helping my mom clean his room one unusually hot and humid Saturday afternoon. Thank the good Lord that it was me that found them and not our sexually repressed mother. She would have driven my brother from the house with the kitchen broom or my little brother’s softball bat that stood in the corner by the bedroom door. Everyday after that I would sneak into his room and borrow a different magazine from his huge stack and return the one I had used the night before. I was very careful to take one from the center of the stack so he wouldn’t notice. Some of those stories gave me fantastic orgasms but nothing like the orgasms That I was about to have on my birthday

Like everything else in my life, my birthday parties sucked. It was unusually hot and humid last Friday night so I went to my room early and stripped down to panties and bra.

“It’s me, Connie. Can I come in? ”

I was stretched out on my bed, my body glistening with a fine patina of sweat, when Sean called out to me.

“Yeah…come on in Sean.”

Stepping through the door, Sean’s jaw dropped as he took in my nearly naked body. Standing just inside my bedroom, he let his eyes sweep slowly over my body before coming over to sit on the edge of my bed.

“Shit, damn, Connie, you are fucking beautiful. Jesus, you have a hot body.”

“You really think so, Sean? I think that my titties are too small, don’t you?

I was getting turned on by our conversation and from the way my twin was looking at me; he was getting turned on too.

“Well…I can’t really tell with your bra on.”

I raised myself to a sitting position, allowing my brother to reach around me and unhook my bra. Pulling it off, he cup my titties in his hands, running his thumbs slowly around and over my nipples. A moan slipped from between my parted lips as his gentle caresses brought them to life.

“Your titties are just the right size, honey. Not too big. Not too small. They’re perfect. They’re beautiful. Just like the rest of your body.”

Leaning forward, he flicked his tongue across them, first one then the other. Running his hot, wet tongue over and around them, he sucked them deep inside his moist mouth. As he took them gently between his teeth, to nibble on them and stretch them, they grew harder then they had ever been before. I moaned again and again as currents of excitement coursed through my body like currents of high voltage electricity. My pussy felt on fire. My clit burned with its desire to be touched and caressed.

Suddenly Sean stood up and slipped out of his Jeans, releasing his throbbing hard on.

KaylaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaylaEvans

His rampant shaft was huge, at least 10 inches long and as thick as my forearm. His blood engorged cock knob glistening with drops of his pre cum. Stripping my sopping wet panties down and off my long legs, he stretched out beside me on the bed and took me in his arms. As he pulled my inflamed body tightly against his, his cocked pressed tightly against my trembling belly. My moans of pleasure grew louder as he slipped a thigh between mine and pressed it tightly against my bloated pussy lips.

As our open mouths met, our tongues met like two fiery serpents in mortal combat, circling one another, devouring one another. My nails raked his muscular back as I felt myself racing toward orgasmic bliss. Slipping a hand down between us, I started pumping his shaft. We moaned into each other’s mouths as we both neared our point of no return. I needed to cum and I wanted to make him cum but I wanted to feel him inside me first. I wanted my brother to be the first guy to cum inside me.

It was almost as if Sean could read my thoughts because he shifted on the bed until he was kneeling between my spread thighs. As I felt his knob press between my spasming pussy lips, I wrapped my legs around his back, trying to pull him even deeper inside me. However, Sean kept control. Slowly, inch by inch he forced himself deeper and deeper inside my virgin hole, pausing after each thrust to allow my body to become acclimated to him being inside it. The pain that I had expected to come never came, just a fiery hot fullness that was threatening to consume my body in a conflagration of lust. With one final mighty thrust, our pubic bones met at last.

As Sean started ramming his shaft in and out of my quaking pussy, my hips flew up off the bed to meet his stroke for stroke. Each time our pubic bones slapped together he would grind his against me, massaging my little button, bring me to the point of climactic release.

As release rolled over me like a steamroller, I felt the first shot of his scalding hot jism strike deep inside me. One orgasm after another rolled over me each shot of his hot cum starting me cuming again. I could feel myself about to scream and sunk my teeth deep into his bulging shoulder muscle to stifle it. Just when I didn’t think that I would ever stop cuming, we did and he collapsed on the bed next to me.

Clamping down on his softening cock, I held him deep inside me as he bathed my face in kisses. After what seemed like an eternity, he leaned back and looked deep into my eyes.

“I love you, Connie. I mean that I really love you. I want us to be together always.”

“I know, honey. I want you too.”

I suddenly remembered where we were and my eyes shot towards the door.

“It’s alright, sweetheart, dad is at the station and mom was called in to the hospital. We’re home alone.”

Sean had grown hard again inside me and he had started moving slowly against me, igniting a new conflagration inside my belly. We made love again, slowly this time as we gazed lovingly into each other’s eyes, knowing that we had found our perfect mate.

The clock on my bedside table read 1 A.M. when Sean got up to go back to his own room. Dad would be home in a half hour.

“Get some sleep, beloved. I want to take you into the city tomorrow…uh…today to buy you some traveling clothes. I’ll buy you a complete new wardrobe when we get to the coast. I want my lady to look as hot with clothes on as she looks with her clothes off.”

The words ”hot” and “my lady” echoed in my head as he closed the door behind him. For the first time in my life, I fell into a deep sleep feeling totally loved and wanted.

Published 
Written by HornyOldMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments