Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Beats a Cheat - Part Four

"Andy is chosen, seduced, and has a revelation."

5
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
"You've been busy."

"I like eating pussy. Jackie's is so sweet."

"I bet yours is too."

"You know it." Jackie tugged him deeper into the big chair then Maria climbed on top of him with her sweet ass and dark pink folds facing him. He lapped at her juicy cunt as Jackie sucked on his balls letting Maria take his entire rod deep into her thoat. He could feel her throat contract around his knob and he thought he might blow his load, but she backed off licking just the sides joined by Jackie running lips and tongues along the length.

Two fingers into Maria's sweet pussy and he felt her contractions as he scoured her clit hard with his tongue. Another finger then two in her tight ass and Maria took his whole cock into her mouth pumping up and down moaning around him. Maria bucked, her body shook and forced his cock as deep as she could into her throat and Andy filled her mouth with hot jizz which made her bob even harder keeping him rock hard.

Maria slid off him head first as his cock slid along her long, soft body then she turned on the floor as Jackie mounted him bending over to put her mouth on his letting a mouthful of his cum pour in the she had received from Maria. The salty taste at first shocked him, but her lips and tongue mingling with his tasted erotic as her pussy squeezed around him.

"Like this tight pussy baby? We do pussy exercises."

"Fuck it feels great."

"Don't cum. It feels to good in me."

"If Maria doesn't stop sucking on my nuts I will."

"Just enjoy it and fuck me harder." Her face contorted as she leaned back letting her titties dangle for him. He felt her tighten and release, tightened more and release. She hugged his neck tight sweating in him as she orgasmed repeatedly then slid off him leaving Maria to suck his cock once more like a cum starved vixen.

"Fuck, you suck dick good baby." Maria took his full rod from nob to hair completely in and out.

"Maria's our cum whore, but so am I," Jackie said as Maria giggled around his cock. "Cum all over her pussy so I can eat her while you watch."

That brightened Maria's eyes and she pulled him to his knees never missing a suck from her hands and knees then Andy moaned and Maria sat back and laid down with her knees to her chest.

Andy leaned close over her jerking his cock several times then his nob spat white globs coating her smooth shaved, brown and pink pussy. As a stream began to slowly drip down to her dark brown rosebud Jackies pink tongue licked it up drilling into her hole then her face came up surrounding her vulva sucking jizz off tongueing her. Jackie slowly bobbed her face grinding into Maria who pushed her hips up lifting her ass off the floor pushing up to Jackie.

"Baby that's so good. Suck that pussy. Don't stop." And so it went for well over an hour. Andy's dick was hard again watching Jackie suck slowly on Maria's cunt so he knelt behind Jackie and entered her. Maria saw it and turned around sliding under Jackie, pulled her knees his locking around her sucking each others wet, hot sex as Andy slammed hard in Jackie, his balls dragging on Maria's face.

His balls tightened once more, he pulled out spraying the last load he had on Jackie's dark pink rose bud and watched it slowly drip down over Maria's nose as she continued sucking Jackie's clit letting it run down her face to her black hair. They continued eating each other's pussy's long into the night and eventually Andy dropped off on the couch listening to the sucking sounds and soft moans of pleasure. Andy woke with his normal morning hardon, but today he felt different.

He'd just had the best sex of his life with two very hot babes who let him do as he pleased to both and both were angelic in their sleep in front of him on the floor with legs spread open showing their beautiful, sexy pussys he could have at will if he wanted and yet he felt very sexually satisfied.

He decided to let them sleep and took a hot shower then made coffee. He strolled into the second room that doubled as a photography studio looking at the erotic pictures pinned up then sat down and clicked on a laptop on a table. The familiar Windows screen lit up then he clicked on a folder titled 'graphics' expecting more erotic images then saw the same image he'd seen on Jackie's phone, Jenny and Fred.

At first he wanted to delete them, but something wasn't quite right. He stared at it a few moments then noticed Jenny's scar on her leg from a bicycle wreck a few years ago was missing and Fred's tattoos were gone. "What the hell?" he said. "That's odd. Maybe she edited them out."

He zoomed in and saw no signs of a scar being edited nor did Fred's tattoos show signs of editing then he scrolled the image then he saw what had been done. The image had Jenny's and Fred's faces pasted to another couple. He'd been duped, but why? He felt soft hands around his neck then spun to see Jackie.

"What the fuck is this Jackie? Whose body's and why my wife?"

"Well,..you figure it out." She had an innocent look.

"I already have.

Saramiller2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saramiller2023

I think I better go."

"What are you going to do Andy? You've been gone all night for two days fucking two women, getting your cock sucked? Do you think fat ass is going to just take you back?"

"Her name's Jenny and she's my wife." He stomped into the bathroom to retrieve his clothes then quickly dressed. He smelled mildew on them, but didn't care.

"You're going to have some explaining to do. Most wives don't care to have hubby gone for two days smelling like pussy."

"I took a shower," he snapped, grabbed his dead cell phone and stomped out slamming the door behind him.

"We fucked up." Jackie held Maria close.

"We'll see," Maria said blankly. "Jenny's a pig." She spat on the floor then walked into the bedroom leaving Jackie at the door.

It was Sunday morning so traffic was light and Andy speed across town cursing every red light, but finally pulled into the driveway beside Jenny's Honda. He didn't have a clue what he was going to say to her or if he would even be accepted back, but he put the car in first gear then killed the motor.

He decided to spill the beans, tell her he had a short fling, but it was over. He entered the house looking for Jenny, but nobody was home. He glanced into the back yard and she wasn't there either. He stepped out to the front and saw Millie Jones in her yard across the street and walked up to her pulling weeds.

"Hi Millie. Have you seen Jenny anywhere? I need to find her."

"Is something wrong Andy?" Millie was a sweet old woman if not a busy body. If anyone knew Millie probably did.

"I'm not sure, but I need to find her." She glanced up and down the street then pulled him close.

"Andy, I don't want to seem like a busy body or anything, but I think she's over there," she said pointing to Fred's house. Was Jackie right all along? Did Andy make a huge blunder? He heart pounded and he thanked Millie then made his way across the street. He pounded hard on Fred's door and waited.

He heard Jenny's voice from the side window then saw Fred through a crack in the curtain pulling his pants on headed for the door. "Hey Andy, what can I do for you?"

"Where's Jenny Fred?"

"What do you mean? I don't know."

"Cut the crap Fred, I heard her voice in your bedroom."

"Jenny's not here Andy." Right at that moment Andy pushed the door open hard as he could knocking Fred back till he stumbled over a chair landing ass first. Andy ignored it and found Jenny trying to pull her slacks on, her bare ass sticking out.

"Nice Jenny. I didn't know you were into fat guys."

"Andy! What are you doing here?"

"Well it's not to suck Fred's dick."

"Who said I was..."

"I don't care if you suck his ass Jenny. It's over and just so you know, I'll be staying with Jackie from high school. She's fucking hot and has a fucking nice girlfriend. That's where I've been."

"Andy, it's not what it looks like."

"I know." He sneered. "It's probably worse. Good bye Jenny."

He walked out, went home, packed a bag hoping Jackie and Maria were still wanting him back. If not he would go to a motel till he got settled. He all but begged they would accept him. He hoped they would understand.

When he got to the apartment me took a deep breath then knocked. No answer so he knocked again and this time the door opened a little. He opened the door and walked in. He didn't see the girls so he walked down the hallway hoping to find them and in front of him was Jackie on her back massaging her beautiful tits and below that Maria's head buried deep between her legs. Jackie lazily looked up and smiled.

"Well?" She squeezed her tits together.

"Andy's back Maria."

"Hi Andy. Welcome back."

"You were right all along." He kicked his shoes off and started to undress. "About Jenny and Fred. He is fucking her."

Jackie's jaw dropped and her hands released her breasts falling to her sides.

"You mean you were guessing all along?"

Maria turned over about that time and glanced at both Andy and Jackie. "Fred is, well, was my step dad. I was over there one day with mom when they came out of the bedroom. Jenny snuck home and I saw you pull up and just had to have you. Jackie never knew. I told her what to say and..." She gave Andy a sour look. "Are you going to just stand there all day with your dick in your hand or are you going to fuck us?" She turned back to Jackie's pussy as Andy ran his hands over her firm, perfect, brown ass. "And Andy..."

"Yes Maria?"

"Fuck me in my ass this time." Her ass hung just slightly over the edge of the bed at the perfect height framed with black, shiny hair. Jackie blew a kiss his way, slid a bit further down, raised her hips grinding to Maria's hot mouth and Andy guided himself deep into a tight, hot ass.

Published 
Written by storyo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments