Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Beauties and The Beast

"Written for Jeremiahbull. Based on true experiences."

13
6 Comments 6
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
She'd had butterflies in her stomach for a week now. Jeremiah would be meeting Samantha tonight and Juliana was more than a little bit nervous.

Early on in their relationship Juliana had told Jeremiah about her relationship with Samantha. They'd been seeing each other for ten years. For the last year or two they saw each other only on birthdays and special occasions. Samantha was living near San Francisco with her rich boyfriend and Juliana hated the two hour drive.

It had been eight months since the last time they'd been together and Samantha had been expressing impatience. Juliana had recently told her about Jeremiah and although she was happy for Juliana, she said she hoped it wouldn't change their relationship. It was then that Juliana asked Samantha if she might want to have a threesome with them sometime.

So now they both knew about the other. Still though Juliana worried, although she had told Samantha that she was in love with Jeremiah, she had not really explained to Samantha the nature of their sexual relationship. She just wasn't sure if they would "click." Samantha is anything but submissive and like Jeremiah, she also has a possessive streak. She could be a real bitch if she felt someone was treading on her territory. Jeremiah was a man and the idea of Juliana with a woman was beyond hot to him. On the other hand he was even more possessive than Samantha, dominant as hell.

Although they didn't have a true Dom/Sub relationship they were clear in their roles, he was in charge. Juliana was seriously beginning to worry and wonder if the whole idea was a mistake. Nothing she could do about it now, the wheels were in motion. She'd told Samantha that if she was down for it they could have a threesome tonight.

When she'd told Jeremiah it was a go, that they would meet, he practically nutted his pants. Juliana had to repeatedly tell him it wasn't a sure deal and that he needed to be on his best behavior and not act like a bulldozer, explaining that Samantha does not take well to orders. He assured her that his behavior would be impeccable. Still she worried; he was not use to holding back. Juliana had always allowed him every indulgence. She never went against him and she had no intention of going against him now, she just didn't want it to cost her her relationship with Samantha.

The plan was to have dinner at Samantha's house; she'd hired a catering company to prepare a 5 course meal. Her man was away on business so it would be just the three of them. The drive there was not too bad; having Jeremiah in the car allowed them the commuter lane. They were both fairly relaxed, listening to their favorite playlist. Earlier, to settle his revved up jets, she'd given him a blow-job. Now as she peeked at him, she could see his excitement growing. She was seriously tempted to suck him off again... then again, maybe not, he was a loose cannon when he was aroused and she wanted to make it there alive.

When they arrived at her house, Samantha answered the door barefoot, wearing sexy white linen shorts and a silky white tank. Her outfit complemented her gorgeous body showing off her long tanned legs. Jeremiah was trying very hard not to stare at her, and while Juliana had told him Samantha was beautiful and sexy, he obviously had not expected her to be this amazingly hot.

She could see Samantha was enjoying his attention and she was turning on her sweetest charms and of course, Jeremiah was practically drooling. Juliana discreetly rolled her eyes and laughed to herself, still the same attention whore. Hmmm… they both just better remember who's who up in this bitch. To be sure, she gave him a quick tap with her foot and flashed him a look that said a million things. Quick as a whip they were back on smooth sailing.

They enjoyed a delicious dinner with wine from nearby wineries. Samantha had even impressed Jeremiah by surprising him with his favorite port that Juliana had told her about. Finally as they lingered on the crème brûlée, Juliana was able to look at Samantha in that old familiar way. She was sexy as fuck; her lips were so yummy and full, just like her breasts, which bounced in the sweetest way under her silk top. Then she looked at her beautiful man, whom she adored beyond compare, thinking about his appetites and the way his eyes looked when he was aroused. She felt warmth spreading between her legs and she instinctively reached to Jeremiah's crotch, not completely surprised to find he had a semi-hardon. He let out a low growl and oh my god, those eyes. She smiled and kissed his face.

After they finished desert, Samantha led them out to her back deck. It was a beautiful night and she had a big teak L shaped lounge sofa. She lit the gas fire pit and excused herself to put music on the stereo. Sitting there quietly Jeremiah turned to Juliana and kissed her deeply, then he pulled away and looked at her very seriously and told her for the gazillionth time how much he loved her. She felt such warmth at that moment, under the stars with the man she loved, getting ready to give him something he'd never had before.

When Samantha returned she was holding a beautifully wrapped gift, Juliana’s birthday present from months before. Excitedly, Juliana tore open the present and squealed in delight at the beautiful blue lingerie. Samantha suggested she try it on for them, it was the least she could do, making her wait eight months. Juliana giggled, but when Jeremiah said he'd like to see it on her, she stood up. Watching him, she lifted her pink summer dress over her head, revealing her naked body. As always, enjoying having his eyes on her, she slipped on the lacy blue undies, then she did a turn so they each could admire the perfect fit. Samantha offered to help her with the matching blue corset; she stood behind Juliana as she did the little hooks. When she was finished, she moved Juliana's hair to the side and began kissing her neck, sucking lightly. "Have you ever noticed how wet she gets from just kissing her neck?" she asked Jeremiah.

Jeremiah responded, "Yes, she's such a naughty slut. I'd bet she's already soaked her new panties, why don't you check." Samantha turned Juliana around to face her, seeing Juliana's eyes were on Jeremiah, she placed her hand on Juliana's chin bringing Juliana’s eyes to meet hers, before finally sharing their first passionate kiss of the evening.

Now Samantha turned Juliana around so that she was facing Jeremiah and began running soft wet kisses down Juliana's very sensitive back, knowing it gave her goose bumps and made her squirm. As Juliana's body responded to the delicious soft tickles of Samantha's mouth, her eyes were locked on Jeremiah, his face expressing his enjoyment as he watched his love; his hand rubbing the bulge locked within his pants.

Juliana's body was responding to pleasure as it always did, but as she let her head fall back and looked up at the clear night sky, the stars twinkling bright, she felt utter joy. Almost in a trance of pleasure, she moaned softly as Samantha's fingers slipped into her panties, finding her pussy soft and wet. Samantha smiled at Jeremiah, "Good thing I didn't bet you", as she did soft circles around Juliana's clit, "Doesn't she just taste the yummiest too?" Juliana giggled as she heard him answer in a grunt.

She removed her wet fingers from Juliana's panties and offered Jeremiah a taste, Juliana watched as he sucked her juices off Samantha's long fingers. Samantha continued talking to Jeremiah, "I bet she's always trying to get you to eat her pussy. What did you call her earlier? A slut...yes, a good name for her." Then she smugly asked, "But wouldn't a good slut have removed your pants by now?" She turned to Juliana, "Baby, be a good little slut and remove your man’s pants."

Juliana dropped to her knees and crawled to where he sat. Her hands starting at his shoes, she removed each of his shoes and socks. Her hands traveled up his legs to the bulge of his cock, where she rubbed for a moment before unbuckling his belt and carefully unzipping his pants. He'd gone commando tonight and his cock sprung out, pink, hard and swollen. She wanted to suck it, but knew she would have to wait for his permission.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

Looking at him, waiting, he finally said, "I know what you want and I'm going to give it to you when I'm ready." He spoke in a firm voice, “Stand up and move your panties to the side so I can see your wet pussy." She did as she was told, her eyes never leaving his. He continued in that voice, "Put your fingers in your pussy, and then give Samantha a taste."

Juliana did exactly as she was told, watching as Samantha's tongue first licked her fingers, then with puckered lips, she rubbed them across Juliana's fingers, then her hand. Samantha then placed Juliana's fingers at her nose, inhaling the scent of her sweet pussy before finally sucking them into her warm wet mouth.

Juliana concentrated on the sensation of Samantha’s mouth around her fingers. Warm and wet, Samantha’s tongue softy twirled and circled around, feeling Juliana’s fingers lightly graze her teeth. Juliana moaned as she watched Samantha's mouth and her free hand traveled down Samantha's body. Feeling her nipples through the thin fabric, Juliana then slipped her hand under Samantha’s top, feeling the softest, most beautiful breasts. Removing her fingers from Samantha's mouth so with free hands she could remove Samantha's top, Juliana exposed what she thought were the most gorgeous boobies she'd ever seen.

Juliana's mouth watered at the sight of Samantha hard nipples. She glanced at Jeremiah, who gave her a nod to proceed. She continued, Juliana's wet soft lips seeking out the most wonderful pleasure of Samantha's nipples... to be sucked, to suck like a hungry baby. Juliana adored Samantha's breasts and Samantha loved the attention Juliana always gave her nipples, sometimes going on for long periods of time. Juliana especially enjoyed cumming with Samantha's nipples in her mouth, but not just yet Juliana thought. Her lips traced Samantha's skin, back to her mouth. Kissing her deeply, their tongues danced softly and slowly. It was as if their mouths were made for each other.

Their hands and fingers roamed exploring each other’s bodies. Juliana undid Samantha's shorts and let them slip down her legs, her fingers knowing the soft wetness she would find between Samantha's legs. Samantha’s smooth, shaved pussy was slick and hot on Juliana's fingers and she brought her wet fingers to her mouth to taste Samantha's delicious yummy. Her mouth was craving Samantha's pussy…the feel, the taste and smell...it had been far too long.

Their bodies heavy with desire, they pulled each other down to the soft rug beneath them. Samantha laid Juliana on her back, kissing her again. Samantha was completely naked now and Juliana was wearing only her new lingerie. With Juliana on her back, Samantha pulled off the wet blue panties, exposing her trimmed bush. Samantha tossed the soaked panties to Jeremiah. Kneeling between Juliana's legs, each of her hands grasping Juliana's calves, Samantha held them up as she spread them wide. She scootched her body close, until their pussies were touching. Her hands on Juliana's legs, gently pushing, were creating a rocking motion. Samantha's eyes watched as their pussies rubbed together and their juices mixed. Their rhythm was so natural and Juliana felt herself begin to get lost in the pleasure, forgetting for a moment that Jeremiah was there watching.

Juliana pulled Samantha to her, wanting to suck on her luscious mouth. Samantha's lips were soft and full and she kissed Juliana more hungrily now. Her fingers tracing Juliana's ears before her lips began softly nibbling her ear lobes she whispered, "Tell me baby, tell me what you want."

Breathless, Juliana responded, "Please, I want your tongue in my pussy." As Samantha's lips followed the curves of Juliana's body toward her pussy, Juliana turned to look at Jeremiah. His face was so intense as he pulled slowly on his engorged cock. She knew how much he enjoyed her abandon, when she lost herself in pleasure, so she closed her eyes as she felt Samantha's lips wrap around her pussy. She concentrated on the pleasure of Samantha’s tongue as it did circles around her clit. Samantha pressed her legs further apart, her fingers spreading her pussy lips. She inserted her pointy tongue into Juliana's dripping wet hole. As Samantha fucked her pussy with her tongue and fingered her clit, Juliana’s hips pressed her pussy further into Samantha’s face. Rocking hard, her hands in Samantha's hair; she pulled her up so Samantha's mouth was back on her clit.

Samantha began licking with quick tongue flicks as her fingers explored the inside of Juliana’s pussy. Juliana felt her body temperature rise. Her face flushed, she opened her eyes looking at Jeremiah as she felt the orgasm growing in her waiting for him to tell her the words she needed. Moaning loudly, her eyes pleaded with him until finally he came close to her, his mouth at her ear, "Cum for me baby." Kissing her deeply, his tongue in her mouth she cried out and her body rocked in an exquisite orgasm.

Breathless, she laughed as she always did after cumming. Samantha's mouth covered hers as they both giggled, and Jeremiah lovingly pushed the lock of curls from Juliana face. His fingers on her face, she pulled him near, kissing him as Samantha nuzzled her neck, while her body did a soft grind on Juliana. Still kissing Jeremiah, she reached her hands to Samantha's bottom, reaching further still, between her cheeks; she tickled her ass and felt all her wet heat. Getting hungry for Samantha's pussy, Juliana rolled her over on her back.

Jeremiah's hands guided her mouth to Samantha's nipple and Juliana happily sucked and bit gently while Jeremiah sucked her other nipple. Samantha's moans grew louder and Juliana felt her head being pressed down. Tearing herself away from Samantha’s now swollen nipple, Juliana licked down her belly. Samantha took hold of her legs and spread them wide and Juliana used the opportunity to tease her, her fingers lightly touching her slippery, wet slit. Seeing her wetness dripping down the crack of her ass was all it took though. She placed her tongue at Samantha's ass and licked all the way to her clit. She took hold of Samantha's clit between her lips, pulling gently so her pussy was in her mouth. Moving her mouth in a sucking motion her tongue concentrated on Samantha’s growing clit.

As Samantha’s hips bucked up and she moaned and cried out, "Yes, baby, yes!” Juliana felt Jeremiah behind her. His hands on her hips; he pulled her ass up high and began to slide his rock hard cock between her ass cheeks as he squeezed them hard. Then he roughly spread her ass cheeks, putting his fingers deep in her pussy, telling her he was going to fuck her really hard while he watched her make Samantha cum. Slipping his cock in her wet hole, he told Juliana he wanted Samantha to cum as hard as she did and to drive his point home he began smacking her ass hard making Juliana jump with each smack.

Juliana's fingers went to her pussy rubbing her clit roughly as he drove into her hard, continuing to throw stinging smacks to her burning ass. She was ready to cum again but was waiting for him to tell her and he was waiting for Samantha. So Juliana began working hard on Samantha's pussy, sucking on her pussy as her tongue worked on her clit. Samantha’s moans were now getting louder, bordering on screams as she got closer to her orgasm. Juliana knew it would be soon because Samantha's pussy always got puffy before she came and it was now very puffy.

She could also feel Jeremiah’s cock puff up and her fingers went back to her pussy. Samantha moans quieted... it's cumming... short breaths... close. Then she came like an explosion in Juliana's mouth and Jeremiah was barely able to speak the words he needed to say. Between gritted teeth, he growled "Cum for me NOW, Juliana!” just as he blows a huge hot load all over her ass and back.

Samantha was now laid spread out like a noodle and Juliana fell on her laughing as Jeremiah's huge body fell on both of them. His weight practically squeezing Juliana to death and suffocating Samantha made Juliana laugh even more. It was contagious and Jeremiah and Samantha began laughing too. Juliana thought one word...lovely. She closed her eyes and smiled.

Thank you my Honeyman, for editing my mess :)
Published 
Written by Soleillalune
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments