Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two cocks are better than one

"Friend sets me up with an unexpected surprise."

53
18 Comments 18
35.7k Views 35.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story

I was struggling through one of the darkest times of my life. The tragic death of my lover and sexual mentor Bill had left me devastated. This sexy older man had taken me to incredible erotic heights in our brief time together, showing me how to enjoy being the horny slut that he had revealed me to be. In the months since Bill’s passing, I had avoided relationships altogether. I wasn’t lacking physical desire. It just seemed to me that no one could possibly satisfy me the way that Bill had.

Fortunately, I had my old friend Beckey to lean on. From time to time, I met her for coffee and to chat. Talking to Beckey helped me work through my grief. My friend was also a real busybody who seemed to know everybody. While we were talking over coffee one day, Beckey had an idea. “I know someone that you may want to meet,” she said, “I think he might be the type who will satisfy you.”

I sighed a little, but said, “Go on.”

“His name is Jeff,” she continued, “He is quite a gentleman. Polite, friendly, nice looking. I think you will like him. I can give him your number if you agree.”

“Sure,” I said with a shrug. I wasn’t really sure about this, but I knew I needed to get back into dating sometime.

That evening Jeff called and we had a nice long talk. As Beckey had said, he was pleasant and a gentleman. We ended up agreeing to go to dinner the next night.

Jeff showed up wearing a nice, perfectly fitted suit. He was a little shorter than me and a bit on the pudgy side. After dinner, he walked me to my door and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. It ended there, but I felt good enough about our date to accept a second night out with him.

On our second date, Jeff walked me to the door again. This time he gave me a kiss on the lips. Before Jeff could pull away, I grabbed his head, parted my lips, and slid my tongue into his mouth. As we French kissed, I slid my hand down and gave his cock a good feel.

It was not very hard yet, but he got the message. “Would you like to come inside?” I said in my sexiest voice, emphasizing the word “come”.

“Fuck, yes,” he responded, sounding a little stunned.

Soon we were in my bedroom with Jeff’s cock in my mouth. His dick wasn’t big but responded well, swelling to life between my lips. When it was hard, I lay back on the bed and Jeff mounted me. Sliding his cock in quickly, Jeff fucked me with firm, fast thrusts. It didn’t last long, though, as he came pretty quickly, leaving me rather unsatisfied.

A few days later I met with Beckey again and she asked how it was going with Jeff.

Sighing, I told her, “He is very nice and I like him, but he is not the same as Bill. The spark just wasn’t there in bed.”

“I have an idea,” replied Beckey with a sly smile and wink, “Give me a couple of days.”

The next day Jeff called and said, “Hi, Sally. I have a friend who has a cabin up on the lake. He is going to be out of town for a few days and he has invited me to use it. I’d like to take you along and make it that special evening you’re looking for. How about I pick you up at seven?”

I was still a bit skeptical after our last date. Jeff was good looking but just hadn’t come alive in bed the way I liked. He wasn’t as handsome or well-endowed as Bill, either. Still, I agreed to go since I had nothing better planned. We drove up to his friend’s cabin that evening. The place was so huge, it looked more like a Bass Pro Shop than a lakeside cabin. A circular driveway led up to an entrance covered by enormous timbers and a four-car garage around the side.

The inside was equally impressive. A massive front door opened into a huge living room with a high vaulted ceiling. Floor to ceiling windows gave a spectacular view of the lake. On one wall was a massive stone fireplace. On the other side was a beautiful kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances: dual Sub Zero refrigerators, a six-burner stove, and dual eye level ovens.

As we explored the place, Jeff found a long dimly lit hallway. “Let’s see what's down here,” he said.

On the walls of the hallway was a series of pictures of beautiful nude women. These were very sensual and even erotic. At the end of the hallway stood a life-sized statue of a naked couple. The woman was on her knees in front of the man. She was kissing the tip of his erect, and very large, cock as he looked down into her eyes. One of her hands was holding his balls, the other was on his bare ass. We both stopped and admired it for a moment.

Jeff chuckled and said, “Wow! Where did he get something like that?”

“No idea, but it is so beautiful,” I answered in a hushed voice.

I had never seen a statue as erotic as this one before and I was mesmerized by it. My pussy was getting wet just from looking at it.

Past the statue was another room. Like the first room, this one had floor to ceiling windows with a view of the lake. It also had a huge stone fireplace similar to the other one, but this fireplace still had some hot coals smoldering away. As I continued to look around the room, Jeff took a couple of logs from a nearby wood stack and placed them on the fire. In no time, with some work from Jeff, there was a nice warm blaze.

Located between the windows and the fireplace was a very large round bed. There must have been a dozen pillows neatly arranged around the bed. At first, it seemed strange to have a round bed in the center of the room but I soon realized that with the artwork and the statue, this room was designed as some kind of erotic playroom. Opposite the fireplace, there was a long narrow table, with a tastefully arranged display of vibrators, sex toys, lubes, condoms, handcuffs, and so on.

I was looking out the window and enjoying the heat from the fire when Jeff slipped up behind me and put his arms around my waist. Slowly he slid his hands up my body and began to caress my braless tits, squeezing them gently. As my date’s fingers tweaked my hard nipples, I began to get very aroused. When Jeff began to slowly unbutton my blouse, I rubbed my ass against his aroused cock signaling my approval. Soon my blouse and skirt were on the floor.

Jeff took me in his arms and said, “I want this to be a special night for you, Sally” 

“You are off to a really good start, Jeff. This place is awesome.”

“Then let’s get comfortable,” he replied.

We settled on the bed and began French kissing. Ever so slowly, Jeff worked his way down my naked body to my soaked pussy. Once between my legs, he endlessly teased my swollen clit with little flicks of his tongue.

Soon I was screaming, “Fuck me! Fuck me, Jeff! I want you inside me.”

Jeff got me into doggy position with my head near the edge of the bed and entered me slowly from behind. He fucked me with slow, rolling thrusts, each stroke going deeper and deeper into my dripping cunt.

I almost jumped in surprise at the sound of a door opening. Looking up, I saw a naked man walking toward us down the hallway. He was quite tall, perhaps six-foot-four-inches, with a tanned and muscular body. Wavy dark hair spilled loose around his broad shoulders. He was very handsome. The new arrival walked with a certain swagger and arrogance. I like confident men but arrogance, not so much. 

My eyes quickly became entranced by the sight between his legs.

MadelineExtasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadelineExtasy

His cock hung way down below his balls, which were hairless and drawn up tight against his muscular body. Even soft, it was obviously a good size. As the man approached me it was obvious that he was not a bit embarrassed or ashamed even though we had never met.

Looking down at me, the man smiled and said in a deep voice, “Hello, Sally. My name is Evan. I know all about you and how to satisfy you.”

For a moment, he just looked at me there on my hands and knees with Jeff slowly fucking my pussy. He totally ignored Jeff; it was as though I was the only person in the room. As I looked at his magnificent body, I noticed his cock beginning to swell and extend. With each beat of his heart, it grew longer, fatter, and more erect. I could not take my eyes off it and he knew it. Finally, Evan knelt down in front of me, put his hands on the sides of my face, and looked me in the eye.

“Sally,” he said in his deep, beautiful voice, “I know that you are a naughty little girl. You are a fucking slut who loves big cocks. Tonight, you are going to get what you want.”

Evan kissed the lobe of my ear and gave it a light, sexy bite. He then laid a gentle kiss on my lips. As he did, I opened my mouth and sucked his lip in. From there the French kissing got hotter and hotter. All the while, Jeff continued slowly, rhythmically fucking me.

From time to time, I would glance down to see Evan's cock getting harder and harder. Its length must have been eight inches or more but, more important, it was the thickest cock I had ever seen. I could not help but wonder what it would feel like in my mouth or pussy.

Finally, Evan stood up and his magnificent cock was squarely in front of my face. For a moment, I just gazed at it. His balls were clean shaven and drawn tight up against his body. Several blood vessels stood out prominently down the length of his shaft. The head of his cock was considerably larger than that huge shaft supporting it. 

I looked up into the big man’s eyes and said, “Evan, I want to suck your beautiful cock.”

“I know you do, Sally,” he answered, “Because you are a fucking slut.”

Evan moved his cock close to my mouth and I licked the head with my tongue.

He let out a loud moan and said, “Your little slut mouth is so fucking hot, Sally!”

With that, Evan moved forward and filled my mouth with the huge head of his cock.

“Suck it, Sally,” Evan encouraged, “Suck more of it into your little slut mouth.”

As I sucked more of it into my mouth he began to gyrate his hips around causing his cock to swirl around in my mouth.
I think Jeff saw what Evan was doing as he matched his rhythm to Evan’s. He was clearly building up to his orgasm. With Jeff’s cock in my pussy and Evan's cock in my mouth, I was lost in sexual heaven.

“Oh God, Sally, I'm going to explode!” Jeff yelled as he reached his peak.

He began thrusting fast and hard and his cock pulsed inside me. I could feel hot jets of cum erupting inside of me. As Jeff climaxed, an orgasm swept over me as well. I shook from head to toe in the most erotic climax I had ever experienced. Our orgasms must have got Evan excited as well. Soon his cock began to jerk up and down, getting even harder.

“Suck it, Sally,” he commanded, “Suck my cock into your hot little mouth.”

I increased the pace sucking harder and harder; taking his thickness as deep as possible into my mouth. I reached forward and grabbed his balls giving them a gentle tug.

“Oh Sally, you are such a hot little cock-sucking slut!” the big man roared.

With that, Evan’s cock exploded, flooding my mouth with cum. His creamy seed ran out over my lips and down his cock. For a moment, his dick popped out of my mouth and he shot loads onto my dangling boobs and face. I quickly put it back in my mouth and swallowed most of the last few loads.

After that, the three of us lay together on the bed gasping for air. Evan looked over at my cum-drenched lips and boobs. Using the tip of his finger, he swirled the cum on my breasts around my erect nipple. It felt so good as I basked in the afterglow. I soon realized, though, that it was not over yet. Evan leaned over to begin kissing me and licking the cum from my lips and face. That led to some fantastic French kissing. It was not long before I noticed that big cock swelling up and getting hard again.

“Sally, your friend told me to be sure to give you a good fucking and that is exactly what I'm going to do,” Evan said with a grin.

He positioned me on my back with my legs over his shoulders. Then, Evan began to tease my clit with the head of that huge cock. 

“Please, Evan, fuck me now!” I said loudly.

“As you wish,” Evan responded with a grin.

With a gentle swing of his hips, Evan pushed that big head past my pussy lips. Its thickness stretched me open like no cock had done before, but I still managed to take it in. Slowly, the big man pushed his cock in deeper and deeper, filling my vagina with his thickness.

“That feels incredible,” I said weakly, savoring the sensation of being opened up by Evan’s massive, beautiful organ.

“Knew you’d like it, baby,” Evan purred, “They all do.”

He pulled back, then began pumping my pussy with long deep strokes. After a while, we paused to change position, with Evan laying down and pulling me on top of him to ride his thick rod. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jeff stroking his cock back to life. When he was hard, he walked over to the table and brought back a tube of lubricant. I knew what was coming and slowed my pace atop Evan.

Jeff started kissing my ass and moving his hands closer and closer to my bum hole. He lubed up his fingers and placed one at my entrance and applied a little pressure. When I felt comfortable, I pushed my ass back against his finger and it slid in. He gently worked it around while I became comfortable with it. In the same way, he inserted a second finger and finally a third.
Evan did not thrust while this was going on. Instead, he worked his muscles causing his cock to surge inside me. It felt good and gave Jeff an opportunity to get me ready.

Sensing that I was ready, Jeff slowly inserted his hard cock. His dick, while small and slim compared to the monster now in my pussy, was a perfect fit for my ass. As Jeff began fucking my bum, Evan moved his hips to slide his cock back and forth in my pussy.

Since both men had already cum once, both lasted a while. With a cock in both my holes, I had orgasm after orgasm as they fucked me. Jeff came first, groaning loudly as his cock pulsed in my ass, filling me with his cream. As he withdrew, Evan's thrusting became more aggressive. It was a good thing there were no neighbors around because I was screaming and Evan was grunting and moaning loudly. When he finally climaxed, his cock surged and jerked in my pussy at least ten times.

I dismounted and lay alongside Evan, snuggling against his hairy, muscular chest. Jeff moved in close on the other side. Both men kissed me, then we cuddled until I drifted off to sleep between them.

The morning sun was rising over the lake when I awoke. The men were still snoring and I was able to slip out of bed without waking them. Digging my iPhone out of my purse, I walked out to the living room of the cabin and settled in a comfy chair, still naked.

“Two is definitely better than one sometimes,” I texted Beckey, “Thank you. I needed that. xo.”

Published 
Written by Sallytheslut2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments