Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two girls together

"Rick has two girls together only to find out they were trannies."

8
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Two girls at the same time.

Rick always wanted to have two chicks together. He’d fantasized about it and wanted it like mad. He did get his chance but it was not quite what he expected, but ended up being about as good as it gets.

He did ask around but as you can imagine he didn’t get a very good response. Most girls just called him a perv and walked away. He did realize that it was just a dream but he thought he’d at least try.

One day he went to a party with some friends and saw these two sexy girls chatting together and liked what he saw. One of them was wearing a knee length black and white poker dot tight fitting dress, showing off her 40DD boobs. A pair of white high heeled stiletto shoes with a pretty bow on the front. She had long brown hair with a fringe and big hooped gold earrings. She had lots of jewelry on and red lipstick and blue glitter eyeshadow. 

The other girl was wearing a tight-fitting black mini dress, showing off her 38DD boobs and blue sparkly high heels. She had long curly blond hair and big shiny black teardrop earrings. She also had lots of jewelry on, red lipstick and gold sparkly eyeshadow. In reality, they both looked like a pair of hookers but Rick loved that look anyway.

Everybody at the party knew that they were trannies except Rick. He plucked up courage and went over to them. Some of his friends giggled to each other and whispered that he was going to get the surprise of his life. They thought it would be fun to watch and gazed on in anticipation.

“Hi, my names Rick, what are your names, girls?”

“Well, I’m Lucy and she’s Susie. Hi Rick.” Even though they were both convincing women they did look like transvestites, but it was a party and the lights weren’t too bright. They looked at each other and thought that he must know but thought they would enjoy the attention anyway. Maybe he liked crossdressers. 

They both looked him up and down. He had tight Levi jeans on and a white shirt unbuttoned down to his chest. He had a good body and they both thought, ‘Yes!’

“I must say you two look very sexy,” Rick softly said, trying to be nonchalant and cool at the same time.

“Thank you very much, Rick. You are a good looking fellow yourself,” answered Susie. “So what is a guy like you doing here on your own, left the girlfriend at home have you?”

“No, I haven’t got a girlfriend, I’m single.” He had had a few drinks so was feeling confident. “The trouble is you are both so gorgeous that I really can’t choose between you.” As the words left his mouth he thought that was a really stupid thing to say. ‘there goes your chance, you idiot, you’ve just blown it!’ He thought to himself. He felt overwhelmed when he got the reply.

“Well, who says you have to choose. We don’t live very far from here so we could all go back and have a little party on our own. Just the three of us.” 

He couldn’t believe his luck. This could be the night he’d dreamed of and they both were hot as hell. As his friends looked on in amazement they were dumbstruck to see the three of them leave together. “Well, what do you know. Rick likes trannies. If he hasn’t guessed yet he’ll soon find out,’ they all thought to themselves.

When they left they got into Lucy’s car and drove for about five minutes to a small cottage style detached house. They entered and Susie lit some incense and put on some light music. Rick stood there excited but a bit nervous, was this really happening to him?

Lucy and Susie walked over to him and both stood in front of him. They both put an arm around his back and pulled him closer. The girls then kissed him softly and he loved it. This was going to be the most amazing night of his life and his manhood bulged in his jeans. Susie and Lucy simultaneously put their hands on his crotch and stroked his hard-on.

“My, my. You are a big boy and so excited. Is that what we do to you, Rick?” Lucy whispered.

“You’re both amazing and I have always wanted two girls at the same time.” He put his hands on their bums and fondled them kissing both of them passionately.

The girls looked at each other and thought to themselves. ‘He must know, surely.’

“Come over here,” Susie said as they pulled him towards the sofa and both sat down in front of him. They undid his trousers and got out his rock hard cock and proceeded to kiss, lick and suck him. He was so turned on he couldn’t believe his luck. They were exactly the type of tarts he’d been waiting for all his life, and here he was getting sucked by two at once. He still didn’t know they were guys.

He looked down and saw these two dirty sluts sucking on him like mad. One sucked his balls while the other sucked his throbbing cock. Then they would swap over. Then they would both suck him together.

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

He loved it. Then Lucy turned him sideways and started licking his arse. ‘wow, what a filthy slut!’ he thought to himself. Then they turned him around and both tongued his arse. It felt brilliant.

Then they made him sit down. They both stood in front of him, hitched up their skirts and started rubbing their sexy panties revealing big hard-ons. It was then that he realized that they were both boys. They both moved their panties to one side getting out two big hard cocks and put them just in front of his mouth.

“You want, babe?”

“Fuck, I wasn’t expecting that.”

Suddenly the thought crossed his mind that he’d chatted up two guys and was in their place, kissed them, groped them, had just had his prick sucked by them and was just about to be forced to suck two cocks. He had been so desperate to have two chicks together he hadn’t been aware of anything else. He looked up and saw how obvious it was that they were not girls at all. Many thoughts rushed through his mind but he was so turned on that his passion was leading him somewhere unknown. Then, to his surprise a little voice in his head told him to do it, enjoy it and just have a good time.

 “As long as you don’t tell anyone about me doing this I will. This is our little secret.” 

“Good boy! Only your secret will be out as everyone at the party knows about us, even your friends. It doesn’t matter in this day and age so just enjoy yourself and go for it. Now you suck us good.”

Rick closed his eyes, opened his mouth and they slid their cocks inside. His tongue licked and then he sucked them both. He lifted his hands up and grabbed their cocks and started to gently wank them. He sucked harder and very quickly got really into it.

“Wow, I have always secretly wanted to suck cock and this is awesome. God, this is good,” Rick said and just got into it. 

“Seems like we have a bit of a closet gay here girl. Let’s give him a real immaculate seeing to. You gobble us harder boy, eat our helmets, wank us. Do it!”

He got more passionate, slurped and really started to love it enormously.  The girls grinned.

“Susie, get on your knees and bring him off into your mouth then we’ll both shoot and we can have a three-way cum kiss. Rick was so turned on he couldn’t hold back and shoot quickly. Then Susie stood up and wanked into his mouth, keeping Rick’s cum in hers. Lucy wanked as well. As if like a torrent they both shoot a large amount of cum together and filled his mouth.

“Now, don’t swallow. Keep our cum in your mouth and we’ll have a sexy gay tranny kiss. The girls sat down and pulled his head towards them and started a dirty cum kiss. Passing the spunk from mouth to mouth. Then Lucy said,

“I want to drink it now.”  She got it all in her mouth and then swallowed it down. She always did that because Lucy always wanted to swallow.

“My, oh my! That was unreal. I never imagined it would be so much fun and taste so good. Can we do it again?”

“Think we might have a horny little gay, tranny loving nymphomaniac on our hands,” said Susie. “We need our holes screwed first. You’re going to have to give us a damn good fucking and we need your cock going arse to mouth. Her arse my mouth and so on. Sound ok to you big boy?”

“Too fucking right babe. I’ve always wanted to shag someone's arse and then put it in their mouth. I don’t know how long I can hold back for though. This is just too amazing for words.”

“That’s alright sweetie,” Lucy said leaning over and giving him a real big open-mouthed kiss. “You’ll just have to do it again and again until you can’t cum anymore.”

“Sounds good to me, but I need to suck you both again. That was just too wonderful to do just the once. I think I would like to suck lots of tranny cock from now on. It’s just too perfect! I always thought I could be gay but what an amazing way to find out. Thank you, Lucy and Susie. You girls are the best. Anytime either of you wants me you can have me. Now, let’s fuck. I want my hard cock up a tranny’s hole.”

“We call it our sissy cunts. Get going boy, have me first,” demanded Susie. “Lucy, you lick his arse while he’s having me, babe.”

“Will do!”

With that, he grabbed some lube, slide inside and groaned. He gave Susie a slap and the felt Lucy’s tongue licking his hole. This was so much better than any sex he had ever had before and there was a tingling sensation all over his body. He went from Susie’s sissy cunt to Lucy’s mouth then couldn’t hold back and shot. Lucy gulped it down quickly and ordered him to fuck her, which he did. 

The night progressed and Rick certainly did empty his balls. He sucked two cocks, fucked two tranny sluts up the arse, had his arse licked and even licked their arses too, which he found surprisingly enjoyable.

Well, he’d done it. He had two girls together, albeit cross-dressing guys, and never looked back. He didn’t even care that everybody else knew. This was real and he loved it.

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments