Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Guests Chapter 2

"Lisa and I continue our sexual exploration with our newly found friends."

16
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Lisa and I went inside to check on our guests who lay on our king size bed. Helen and Charles were obviously accustomed to going to bed and getting up early, as they were oblivious to Lisa and me as we crawled into bed. We lay on the bed in each other's arms, stroking each other's back, tenderly kissing.

This gradually escalated as my insatiable girlfriend moved her right hand to the front of the gym shorts I wore. As she pushed the shorts from my hips, I gladly helped her. Lisa moved to take my semi-erect cock into her mouth. She enveloped my hardening cock and began swirling her tongue on the underside eliciting moans from deep within me. She pulled away with an exaggerated pop and started licking the sides and down to my smooth ball sack. She lifted her head and said, "With your hair gone, it's a pleasure to do this."

Lisa stopped to remove her clothes and then swung her body around so her pussy was right above my face. I knew what she wanted and I was happy to oblige her. As Lisa licked me, I licked her in turn. She stopped to say, "Follow my lead." She started to lick wide circles around my ball sack and I in turn licked circles around her outer labia. Her circles got smaller and I concentrated on her love hole. She then moved up and took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck while rapidly flicking her tongue around and side to side. I did the same to her engorged clitoris. Lisa was dripping profusely and I knew she was close to orgasm.

Lisa shifted her body while at the same time lifted my legs so that they were bent at the knees. Then she moved down to tongue my asshole and I did the same to her, but not before paying a visit to her dripping hole. Licking her ass was first for me. I didn't mind at all since Lisa always keeps herself very clean. She started to penetrate my asshole with a finger while she continued to lick my asshole. I wasn't sure how to react and with hesitation, I began to slowly insert a finger into her. She moaned and began rapidly fingering me in and out, so I did the same to her.

Lisa and I had never gotten into anal play and I was pleasantly surprised with this development. Suddenly Lisa climbed from on top of me, only long enough to face me. She began rubbing my cock on her wet opening. I asked her if I should get a condom. She replied, "Where you're going, you won't need a condom." She began to press down against my cock with her anus, using her pussy juices for lubricant. The head of my cock made it inside and I could see her grimacing as she continued to apply more pressure.

As she gradually accepted me into her asshole Lisa said, "I have never had more than a couple fingers in my ass. I was saving this for the right person." As she said this, she slid the rest of the way with a loud grunt. She stayed there for a few minutes before leaning down to retrieve the bottle of lube that was still on the floor from earlier. She squirted a generous amount into her hand, raised herself up, lubed my cock and slammed herself down again. Lisa established a rhythm lifting nearly all the way up and then quickly sliding down again.

As she rode my cock, she started to speak. "You obediently took my strap-on in your ass. You allowed a man to cum in your mouth at my request. Your reward is to take my anal virginity and to cum in my ass." As she spoke, I could feel that I would cum soon. Lisa knew it too. "Oh my god, Kevin! I can feel you growing in my asshole! Cum for me, darling. Cum in my virgin asshole!" That was all it took. I could feel my cock expand as the first jet of semen was forcefully expelled from my cock, followed by several more.

Lisa rolled from me and lay on her back panting. I walked to the bathroom on wobbly legs and ran some hot water as I got a couple small towels from the linen closet. I cleaned myself with one towel and brought the other towel to the bedroom to wipe Lisa.

Lisa was the first to speak. "That was far better than I ever imagined. I don't know why I waited so long to try it."

"I don't know either. I'm just happy that it happened with me."

Lisa and I drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Helen and Charles woke before us and had gone back to their bungalow to get some supplies. When Lisa and I woke, there was some superb coffee brewing and Italian sausages were cooking on the griddle.

Helen said to Lisa and me, "I heard some wonderful noises in the middle of the night. I had a difficult time not getting involved, but I could tell that it was a wonderful moment between the two of you." Helen reached out to Lisa and me and we came to her to give her a hug. She also gave each of us a kiss and then whispered into my ear, "I can't wait to have your cock in my ass."

Lisa smiled at our guest. "Is there anything I can do to help with breakfast?"

Charles spoke up and said that we could help ourselves to coffee and retire to the porch.

As we enjoyed our coffee, I rolled myself a cigarette. Lisa asked me to roll one for her. As I rolled Lisa's cigarette, Helen picked up my can of tobacco and took a deep whiff of the superb leaf. Helen said, "I smoke about three cigarettes a year. I can't pass this opportunity."

The three of us sat on the porch watching the vacationers as they started coming from their respective bungalows getting ready for beach day one. I turned to Helen and said, "At least one of these families will come back this afternoon red as lobsters."

Helen said, "You're sure of this?"

"I see it every week," I said.

Charles called out to Helen for some assistance. She went inside and then she and Charles came outside with a tray of pancakes, sausages and some high-quality maple syrup they had acquired in Vermont the previous fall.

Charles said, "I've been going to Vermont every fall since I was a little boy. Now Lisa and I go together and every year, we come back with cases of Maple syrup."

Helen chimed in, "You have to join us this fall. The fall colors are quite a sight to behold."

We sat and enjoyed our breakfast while we watched the mid-morning fishing boats leave the bay. I knew several of the boat captains and I was starting to plan a fabulous dinner of fish, and fresh corn on the cob.

Once breakfast was completed, I gathered the dishes and brought them inside. I started washing the dishes and Charles and Helen went to their place to shower while Lisa went to get into ours. She came back to the kitchen and said, "Your dish washing is interfering with my showering. Let the dishes wait and come join me."

As Lisa and I showered, there was much groping and fondling. Lisa said, "This has been a couple days of some amazing firsts for us." I agreed emphatically. She then said, "I want you to keep an open mind as the day progresses."

As Lisa and I exited the bathroom naked, we saw that Helen and Charles had returned. They were dressed as if they were ready to take the yacht out on the ocean. Charles wore white shorts and a striped polo shirt. Helen wore form-fitting shorts that presented a delicious looking camel toe. Her thin silk top did nothing to hide her braless breasts. I walked over to her, gave her a tight hug and told her how delicious she looked.

"Do you think I look good enough to eat?” she asked with a grin.

I replied, "You will make a fine dessert after that wonderful breakfast."

There was no point in Lisa and me getting dressed. We both knew that anything we would be wearing wouldn't last long.

Candloly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Candloly

Lisa lay on her back on the bed with her legs draped over the side. Helen got on her knees between Lisa's legs and said, "I have been waiting too long to taste you."

Lisa replied, "Only if I can taste you too."

Helen's clothes lasted mere seconds on her body. Helen climbed onto the bed and the two women assumed a sixty-nine position in the middle of the bed.

I lay down beside them, mesmerized by the activity just inches away. The smell of sex quickly filled the room. As I watched the two women, I looked over at Charles who had begun to undress.

Charles was already hard and ready for action as he lay down on the opposite side of the women, gently stroking his cock. I surprised myself as I climbed from the bed and went over to Charles. I took his hard cock in my hand and then lowered my head and took his full length in my mouth and into my throat.

Helen stopped licking Lisa and said, "Look what we're missing." She rolled from atop Lisa so that they could both watch the spectacle unfolding before their eyes.

Everyone in the room was so turned on and so into everything and everyone. Helen grabbed the bottle of lube and said to me, "You are now going to fuck my ass." This was not so much a request as it was a command.

Helen got on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed and waited for me. After I got onto the bed behind her, she grabbed hold of my rigid cock and started to spread lube onto my shaft. She started to work some into her anus and then told me to take her. I began to gently slide the head of my cock into her bottom. Helen turned her head and demanded that I stop pussyfooting and get to work.

I was afraid of hurting Helen and I continued to gently slide into her. She became impatient and pushed back and completely impaled herself on my hard cock. She slid forward until just the head of my cock was inside her and then slammed back to the hilt. "Now fuck me hard and fast," she said. "Don't dare stop until you cum in my ass."

I began to abuse Helen's ass with hard strokes and Helen showed her appreciation making noises that I couldn't believe were coming from a human being.

As I fucked Helen's rectum, Lisa came to me and whispered in my ear, "Since you are fucking Charles's woman's bottom, it's only fair that he should fuck yours." I looked at Lisa and saw that same look that told me that this was a command, not a request. Then she said, "Do you remember how you were rewarded the last time you complied with something you didn't want to do?" As she said this, she was already preparing my anus to be fucked.

Helen looked back to see why I had stopped, only to see her husband about to invade my rectum. Helen said, “Be gentle, darling. Kevin’s ass is not nearly as experienced as you are accustomed to.”

Charles was being gentle and considerate. Lisa had applied so much lube to Charles’s cock and my anus that Charles easily slid in. After I had an opportunity to get accustomed to the invasion, Charles pulled away a little bit. He began to control my hips. As he pushed me away, I entered his wife; as he pulled me back, he entered me. We established a good back and forth motion and it felt so wonderful to have my ass fucked for the second time in as many days -- this time with the real thing.

As the three of us enjoyed our anal pleasures, Lisa crawled under Helen and licked Helen's pussy. Lisa brought Helen to an orgasm that caused her entire body to shake and her rectum contracted around my cock. This brought me over the edge and I came inside Helen's ass.

Charles said to me, "Where would you like me to cum?"

Lisa didn't wait for me to reply. She said, "Oh, please let me watch you cum on Kevin's tongue the way they do in the porn movies."

Charles pulled out of my ass and moved to my face. All eyes were on me as Charles jerked his slippery cock and aimed it at my open mouth and my tongue, which hung from my mouth waiting for my reward. Obedience wasn't an issue, as I looked right into my mistress's eyes. Charles began to shoot onto my tongue and into my mouth. One spurt hit my cheek and Lisa was immediately there to lick it up. I swallowed most of Charles's load and then I gave Lisa a deep tongue kiss so that she could enjoy the remainder.

The first of the early morning fishing boats were returning from their excursions. I threw on some clothes and took a walk to the marina to see how the fishermen did. Every angler had an abundance of striped bass. Not having been fishing yet that season, I got an idea to take our guests on a four-hour afternoon trip to get some fish for ourselves while taking a relaxing boat ride at the same time.

I called out to Captain Bill, “Permission to come aboard?”

Bill came out from the bridge and yelled down to me, “Where have you been all season?”

“I’ve been busy with a new girlfriend,” I replied.

Bill said, “Pussy keeps us from doing the things we really want to do. The head below rather than the one on your shoulders controls you.

“So will you be coming out with us this afternoon?”

I replied, “Save me four good spots.”

Bill shouted out, “Gus?”

The mate came up from below.

Bill said to Gus, “Get four good spots near the bow ready for our VIP.”

I knew I had a short time to get ready for our excursion. I returned to the bungalow and informed everyone that we were going fishing. I turned to Charles and said, “Can we use your car to go into town to get some supplies?”

Charles said, “Sure. Let me get dressed and we’ll go.”

Charles and I left for the supermarket. On the way, he said to me, “You know you and Lisa haven’t even scratched the surface, don’t you?”

“I’m afraid you’re right,” I said.

“Lisa is quite the animal, isn’t she?”

“We make up for lost time during the precious time we have together,” I said.

We arrived at the supermarket and I knew exactly what I wanted and where to find it. A case of beer, a case of soda, some local fresh fruit, two boxes of freshly fried chicken, paper towels, zipper food storage bags and two large bags of ice.

We returned home to find that Lisa and Helen had already started preparing – they were both wearing the skimpiest of bikinis.

I went to the shed out back for the rest of the supplies -- two large coolers, sunscreen, a variety of baseball caps and my fishing knife.

When I got back inside, I started packing for the trip. With sunscreen in hand, I went to Helen and said, “The sun is really bright over the ocean, especially in the early afternoon.” As I said this, I poured a big glob of sunscreen into my hand. I started to apply the sunscreen to Helen’s back. My sunscreen application began to look more like a sensual massage and Helen melted in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her front and poured more sunscreen into my hands. I made sure to cover Helen’s front and then pulled up her tiny swimsuit top and rubbed her breasts and pinched and twisted her nipples while her husband looked on. Helen moaned her approval.

I looked over to Lisa and saw that Charles was now acting similarly.

I stopped my massage and declared, “If we aren’t out of here in 20 minutes, we’ll miss the boat.”

Helen offered to apply sunscreen on me while Lisa did the same for Charles.

I packed the coolers, everyone got dressed appropriately and off we went.

Published 
Written by CuriousKevin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments