Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

US Navy Nurses Are the Best

"Sam Kelly and Susan were my personal nurses. They took care of ALL my needs."

15
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I served in the U.S. Navy. I never served on a ship. I never wore my uniform unless I traveled home on leave or back to duty. The best thing I remember about my time was spending 6 months in a Naval Hospital in Oakland CA. Unlike other patients I was not confined to bed and had free run of the whole facility. I could come and go as I pleased.

The nurses who served on my ward were a friendly bunch. There were three in particular who were very friendly. For some reason they adopted me as their bff with benefits. They put me in a private room. I helped out with some of the duties on the ward and the Emergency Room. I was NOT a trained medical person, just a sailor.

I was lying in bed and two of the nurses came into my room before their duty shift started. They were two hours early. They were dressed in jeans and t-shirts. They brought their uniforms with them and hung them in my closet. I was watching the bullfights on TV. Sam and Kelly were girls from the Midwest U.S. They came from big families with several brothers and sisters. When they would come to work and change into their uniforms they would do it in my room with me watching them. I had seen both of them naked many times before.

Sam was a light brown haired, big breasted, wide hipped farm girl. She had a body that was pure corn fed. I loved looking at her. Kelly was a strawberry blond with small breasts and narrow hips from a small city in farm country. Both had been college educated and were registered nurses. They joined the Navy to get their nurses training paid for and to travel around the world and find a husband preferably a doctor.

The third nurse of this group was Susan. She was married and her husband was a doctoral candidate studying at Stanford University. Susan was olive skinned had been born and raised in New York City. She too was using the Navy to get her training. They provided the best training in the world for nurses and doctors.

Back to Sam and Kelly, they were watching the bullfights with me. We were lying on my bed. It was a tight fit but we managed. I had my arms around both ladies. They were resting their heads on my shoulders. My hands were resting on their shoulders rubbing them softly. It was warm in my room and I was wearing a t-shirt and my boxers. Sam got up and did a little strip tease at the foot of my bed.

She danced a little to the music in her head. Her hands moved up and down her body caressing her face and neck. She pushed her hair up over her head and it fell over her face and down to her shoulders. Her hands went to her breasts and rubbed them pushing them up presenting them covered by her bra and t-shirt. She moved her hands down to the bottom of the shirt and pulled the shirt up teasing us with a little bit of her bra visible underneath. She removed her shirt exposing the white lace bra encased breasts. They were magnificent standing proud with erect hard nipples poking through the lace.

Her hands moved to the waistline of her jeans. She ran her hands down her legs spreading them to enhance their length. She had very long legs. She turned around and patted her ample butt. Her hands were massaging her cheeks. I heard a button pop and a zipper moved down. The top of her jeans was loose. She slowly worked the jeans down over her butt and bending down displaying her ample ass removed them completely. She turned back to face us and raised her hands over her head. We cheered softly.

Kelly not to be outdone jumped off the bed and grabbed Sam in a huge hug. Sam turned to Kelly and lifted her t-shirt over her head. Kelly’s breasts are held in a pale yellow bra that is beautiful. Sam grabbed Kelly’s tits and rubbed them. One of her nipples poked above the bra. Kelly turned around and started removing her jeans. When they are off Kelly turned to face me and smiled.

My cock was making a big tent in my boxers. Both girls saw it and were surprised but happy. They removed their bras and panties and joined me back on the bed. They lay with me in the middle. We were cuddling and kissing hands roaming. I felt my cock being grabbed from both sides. Sam crawled down and removed my boxers. Now we were all naked and horny. Hands were stroking my cock up and down while I was feeling breasts with hard nipples.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been. Sam and Kelly have moved down and were licking it up and down.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

As they moved up and down they were kissing each other, their tongues mingled around my cock. Sam had taken my cock into her mouth and I was feeling like I was in heaven. It was so wonderful to have Sam’s mouth moving up and down my cock. As soon as I got used to Sam’s motion her mouth was replaced by Kelly’s. Kelly’s mouth was smaller and much tighter than Sam’s she still kept me going though. I was so aroused that as they switched sucking me, my hips moved up and down.

We forgot to lock the door on my room and soon Susan walked in on our playtime. She hung her uniform in the closet and proceeded to strip. Rather than disturb what was going on she sat in my visitor’s chair with her legs up over the arms exposing her beautiful dark brown curly haired pussy. I glanced at her and she smiled as she kneaded her smallish breasts and brought out the pointiest nipples I had ever seen. I’m next she mouthed to me. I smiled and nodded. I returned to Sam and Kelly.

Sam had climbed on my cock facing me and was riding up and down on me moaning. Kelly was sitting on my face with her pussy pushed against my mouth. I was licking and nibbling her all over her pussy. She and Sam were kissing and fondling each other’s breasts. After a bit, Sam and Kelly switched places. Kelly had trouble getting my cock inside her pussy. I was big and she was small. She was ready and all lubed but she was still small. We worked slowly and finally she accepted my cock. As she pushed down she cried out. She was a virgin and I was her first and now she was laughing and happy it was over. Now she was bouncing up and down like there was no tomorrow. She was turning into a real tiger. I was anxious to get Kelly alone. I can feel myself getting ready to cum. I told Sam and Kelly. They scrambled down to my cock and sucked on it again. They felt it tense up and held my cock stroking it at their breasts. I exploded spewing my cum strands on their breasts. They licked my cum off each other and licked my cock clean as well.

Susan had come once as she watched Kelly Sam and me playing. Now she wanted me all to herself. She claimed to have an open marriage; after all it was the late 1960’s. She didn’t care neither did I care. She got up on the bed and put her pouty small mouth around my cock. While she sucked, a little more cum flowed out. She swallowed it eagerly. My cock was growing in her mouth. Her sucking is so gentle and rhythmic I was feeling good from my toes to my head. She was an expert at giving head. That was not what she wanted today. Satisfied she had me ready, she released me from her mouth and grabbed my cock with her hand. She held me straight up and straddled my hips. She slowly guided me into her hot wet pussy.

She moaned as I entered her. It sounded more like a purr than a moan. She was happy and enjoyed her perch. She gently rocked back and forth on my cock. I reached up and grabbed her breasts touching her nipples. She purred louder. I felt her getting wetter. I pinched a nipple and she cried. I pulled on her nipple. My other hand moved to her pussy and was seeking out her clit. When I looked down at her I saw it poking out of its sheath. I flicked it and she twitched and moaned. She started to move faster on me. Her tight pussy was getting even tighter as she moved.

She rose up almost off my hard cock. She looked like she was debating to continue and let me fire my cum into her hot pussy, or she gave me a short blowjob until she cooled down. She decided to go for the gusto and plunged hard down my shaft. As she did I sprayed my hot cum inside her pussy and her come spread around my throbbing cock. She stayed there awhile with my cock embedded in her pussy. She was savoring the moment as did I.

We fell apart and she came to lie and cuddled with me. I had met her husband and he was no slouch in the bedroom, but I thought Susan was a take charge type of woman. She laid there kissing my lips and my face. I loved the attention. She loved showing her affection.

I had been in the hospital only a couple of weeks. My medical problem was an easy fix and did not incapacitate me. It took a long time to heal so I spent the next 6 months enjoying Kelly Sam and Susan the nurses. I also met and fucked several other girls who came to visit their boyfriends. That remains for another time.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments