Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vegas Adventure Part 2

"Conclusion of the most incredible night Ellie and I have ever had"

3
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
This is part 2 of Vegas Adventure….

We partially dressed and decided to have a couple drinks and recover a bit from what had just happened. I could see the look of lust and satisfaction in Ellie’s eyes and I knew this would be a night to make fantasies come true, for both of us. As we drank and talked about what had just happened, Bill and my mystery woman (I will call her Kate to make things easier) joined us. We talked about how this was our first time doing anything like this and so far the experience was amazing. Both Bill and Kate were regulars in this club and the swinging scene in general.

As we talked and drank, I could not help but notice that Kate and Ellie were being very touchy and flirtatious with each other. Ellie and I had openly talked about our fantasies, which included some bi-curious behavior for both of us, but neither had acted on them until tonight. I hoped Ellie would continue to explore this fantasy tonight. After a while, they suggested we check out other areas of the club and suggested one in particular what was big enough for 10 or more people. This sounded exciting and we were eagerly led around the club.

When we got to the next area, we were greeted by 8 or so people. Their naked bodies were wrapped around each other in all manner of ways and the sight was very erotic. I again saw the blood rushing to Ellie’s face and chest. I had a feeling other areas were becoming flush with excitement too. As we walked around, I noticed that Ellie kept returning her focus to a group with one woman and several men. I had a feeling she was a bit envious of her. I began to think I might be able to help Ellie with one of her most talked about fantasies. We quickly settled in an area of the room with Bill and Kate and were joined by another couple that seemed to know them. They were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Smith and appeared to also be regulars. Kate quickly announced this was our first time and they seemed to get enjoyment out of knowing this.

Ellie took my hand, slid it into her panties and shoved my fingers inside of her. Between Bill’s load and her own excitement, I had never felt her so wet. As I pulled my fingers from her, Kate reached out, took my hand and licked my fingers. I think Ellie enjoyed that as much as I did. Kate leaned in and kissed Ellie, before taking me by the hand and leading me away. She told me that Mrs. Smith had a larger than normal clit and Kate thought she might enjoy my oral skills. She led me to her and whispered into her ear and both walked over to a small bed where Mrs. Smith laid down. Kate told me to give her the royal treatment. I intended to do my best. As I slid her panties off, I was greeted with a non-shaved pussy. I am a big fan of being bare down there, but when an attractive woman offers you her pussy, who am I to argue J I began licking her inner thigh and simply kissing and licking her outer areas. I could smell her excitement and was eager to dive in. I licked her, inside and out, stopping to suck on and even lightly bite her clit. This seemed to send shocks through her and based on her response she approved. As I continued eating her, I looked over to see Ellie was also being treated to a tongue in her pussy. To my enjoyment and apparently hers, it was Kate. She was alternating licking her, then kissing her, allowing Ellie to taste herself.

As I watched, I continued to focus my efforts on the woman in front of me and I could tell she was getting close. She began to shift up and down, pulling me into her wetness. I licked and licked, savoring the smell and taste of this new woman. As I focused my efforts on her clit, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her as hard as she could as she erupted on my face and tongue. I continued to gently lick her, letting her come down from the orgasm. I slid up her body, and told her to come join me with the others. We walked over to Ellie and the others.

Kate was deep inside Ellie’s pussy, and I could see Ellie was close to cumming. I leaned in and bit down on one of her nipples and Mrs. Smith joined me on the other. The extra sensation was more than she could handle and she came all over Kate. It was time to take this over the edge for Ellie. I told Bill to find one or two more guys and bring them back. He left and shortly returned with two men, both good looking and well hung. I told Ellie to relax and get ready to enjoy herself.

I told the men that Ellie had always wanted to have a gangbang, to be the simple fuck-toy to a group of people having their way with her. I hoped they could help us with that. Silly question, I know. I told Bill to lie on his back and Ellie quickly mounted him. There was something about watching someone else’s cock just disappear into her that made me very horny. She was resting on Bill, just grinding slowly, feeling him fill her up. I came up behind her, and told her to lean forward. As she did, her ass opened up for me and I took advantage.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

I licked and probed her hole, getting as deep as I could. I knew she liked that, and having a cock buried inside her pussy at the same time was even better. After a few minutes of fucking her ass with my tongue, I moved up and popped the head of my dick into her. I gave her a few seconds to adjust. As I said before, I am average in size, but with another man in her, I knew she needed to adjust to the feeling. As she did, she pushed back against me and I was balls deep in her. She seemed beside herself. After a bit of give and take, Bill and I found a nice rhythm, and we were moving in and out, taking Ellie to places she had never been. Soon, one of the men Bill gathered walked up and presented his large cock to Ellie. She did not hesitate and practically devoured his dick. She sucks cock with the best of them, but even I had never seen her attack a cock like she was now.

As much as I enjoyed fucking her ass, I decided to let the other man get involved. I pulled out and told him to take my place. He was bigger than I was, and as he began to enter her, she knew it. I could see her struggling with a dick in her pussy and one in her mouth to focus on the entry behind her. He was not as gentle as I was, but was not rude about it. He simply pushed in one shot until he was fully inside her. I could see the shift on her face and she was feeling things she had only dreamt about before. I was rock hard seeing all this and Kate and Mrs. Smith decided to help me. I lay down and they took turns sucking my cock, cleaning it from top to bottom. I was able to see Ellie and she was in pure heaven. Three hung men, fucking her in every hole. She seemed to be alternating between exploding in orgasm and passing out.

Mrs. Smith came up to my face and lowered herself down, planting her own ass right on my mouth. I took the hint and began to probe and explore her hole. At the same time, Kate mounted me, but placed my cock at the entrance to her ass and with one thrust, smashed down to the hilt. It was so tight and the feeling was incredible. Here I was, my tongue in one woman’s ass and I dick in another. The two faced each other and kissed, licked, tweaked and whatever else they wanted. I was not able to see Ellie, but I could hear her screaming, which told me her mouth was free. As I continued to fuck Mrs. Smith ass with my tongue, I felt Kate rise off me and I was once again being sucked and cleaned. The feeling was different than before and when I was able to look down, I noticed it was Bill. This did not bother me at all and I just enjoyed the feeling. It made me wonder though what was going on with Ellie.

I was continuing to eat Mrs. Smith’s ass when she started grinding down, smothering me in her ass and pussy. I could feel her pulsating around my tongue as she came. She collapsed next to me and I looked down to see Bill continuing to suck me. I warned him that I was getting close and he stopped, saying he wanted to save that some someone else. I got up and went to find Ellie. I found her alright, lying on her back, with Kate sitting on her face and Mr. Smith between her legs. Ellie had always loved to taste herself on me and from what I could tell, was really enjoying her first true taste of pussy. She was lapping at Kate, sucking and licking every inch of her. I walked over to Kate and presented my cock to her. She took it in, going right down to the base. She reached under and stroked by balls, pulling and kneading them while she sucked me. I was still excited from the work Bill had done and in short time was spilling my load into Kate’s mouth. She drank it all, and when she released me, I leaned in and kissed her deeply, tasting my cum in her mouth. She liked that and pushed even more into Ellie’s face. She held her hair and ground as she came on her.

As she got up, Mr. Smith told Ellie to mount him, facing away from him. She did as she was told and once he was back inside her, he pulled her downward onto his chest and Bill came up and placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy. Now earlier she had a cock in every hole, but I am not sure she even anticipated this. With some skill, he slid his cock into her already filled pussy and the two men filled and stretched her beyond anything she had ever felt. She had a look of both pleasure and pain, but did not want them to stop. She threw herself into the excitement and literally became a fuck-doll to these two men. This only last for about 5 minutes, but she was completely lost in lust as they fucked her. Soon both men exploded, drenching her pussy in cum. She collapsed next to them, completely spent from the night’s activities.

I gave Bill and Kate my contact information and told them I would be in Vegas for a few more days. I had hoped to hook up with them again. For now, Ellie and I retreated back to the hotel, where we showered and passed out, and sleeping better than we had in a very long time.
Published 
Written by LuvMeSomeBooty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments