Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking To Sex - Day 2

"Ruth joins us on a walk"

7
6 Comments 6
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Day two of our holiday was going to be a team challenge.

During breakfast the holiday co-ordinator asked us to split up into four groups. Three groups of three and one group of four. I teamed up with Faye and Ruth to make a group of three. Faye and I had got on well with Ruth last night at dinner so spending the day with her would be perfectly pleasant.

The walk had been set up like an orienteering exercise. Each group was given a different route to try and navigate so we didn’t just follow each other, like sheep. We were provided with a map and a compass. Each group had four different destinations to reach before regrouping at the same end point, at a café bar we passed yesterday.

We all had a back pack with some essentials for the day such as water and some snacks. It was going to be a hot, sunny day so we were all dressed in shorts and t-shirt. I wore some chino shorts and a polo shirt. Someone quipped that I looked like I was going to play golf, which caused much laughter within the group at my expense.

Faye, who was about 5’5’’ with auburn, shoulder length hair, brown eyes and a nice figure. She wore some knee length shorts that made her bum look very sexy and a white cotton t-shirt, through which her pert little breasts could be seen sheathed in a bra.

Ruth was a bit taller than Faye. She had red hair and pale complexion. Her breasts were pert but slightly bigger than Faye’s but her bum looked very shapely. Ruth also wore some shorts, a t-shirt and a wide brimmed hat to prevent her from getting burnt in the sun.

We studied our map and decided on the route we needed to follow and off we set. Our walk took us into the countryside that surrounded our hotel. We talked as we walked. Our conversation jumped between topics and after about an hour and a half we reached our first destination. We had to take photos at each destination to prove we had got to the right place. Our first destination was a small lake in a wood.

We sat down for a while to re-fuel on some tasty snacks. While we rested Faye decided she needed to pee. The area we were in was quiet and secluded, so Faye just moved to one side of where we were sitting, pulled down her shorts and panties to her ankles, squatted and then started to pee in full view of Ruth and myself. I watched as a stream of yellow pee emerged from Faye’s pussy and poured onto the ground forming a puddle.

The view of Faye peeing started to arouse my dormant penis in my shorts. Her pussy did look fabulous with its nicely trimmed bush.

On finishing her pee, Faye asked, “Have you got those tissues you had yesterday?”

“Yes,” I replied as I unzipped my bag and dug out the packet of tissues.

I handed one to Faye. She wiped herself and pulled up her pants and shorts. I wrapped the used tissue in some of the empty packaging we had and put it in a side pocket in my bag.

We had another look at the map to determine where we needed to go next. Our next destination wasn’t that far away, so we collected ourselves and headed off again. As we walked we played a word association game that proved to be very entertaining and became increasingly more risqué.

We arrived at our next destination in about an hour. We were now in the middle of a field with a small hillock in the centre. We sat at the base of the hillock and all laid back and soaked up the midday sun. Ruth applied some more sun lotion to her face, arms and legs, to ensure her fair skin did not burn.

Ruth said, “I need to pee.”

Faye said, “Just do it over there. It is very exhilarating peeing outdoors with a draft around your bum.”

Ruth stood up and walked about five paces from where we were sitting. She turned her back on us and then dropped her shorts and pants exposing her bottom to Faye and me. She then squatted which opened her buttocks giving a great view of her anus. As she pushed down to squeeze the pee out of her bladder, her anus opened slightly. Pee started to stream from between her legs. The view of Ruth squatting in front of us immediately gave me an erection which Faye instantly noticed and hit me on the arm.

“I can’t help it if watching a woman pee turns me on,” I protested rubbing my sore arm.

Ruth stood up still with her back to us and pulled her shorts and pants back up. She then turned and walked back towards us.

Faye said, “Ruth you have a very sexy bum. I know Pete agrees you have given him a hard on.”

“Ruth doesn’t need to know that,” I protested further.

“Well unless she is blind, I think she can see how aroused you are for herself.”

Ruth and I both blushed and we all started to laugh.

“You are so rude Faye,” I said as I gave her a mock wrestle.

We set off for a third destination. We started another game as we walked which didn’t last as long as the previous game. We walked in silence for a bit when without warning Ruth started to ask Faye and me some questions.

“Did you enjoy your calf massage last night?” she enquired.

“Yes, Faye has a very good touch. My calf muscles were fine this morning,” I replied.

“Did you two have sex last night?” Ruth asked.

Faye confessed, “Yes we slept together last night in my room. He only returned to his room this morning to shower and get some clean cloths.”

Ruth then asked jokingly, “Was he any good in bed.” Looking at me with a broad smile on her face.

“He seems to know what a woman wants in bed,” Faye replied lightly teasing me.

CyberBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CyberBBW



“Well the nail marks in my back suggest the lady was sufficiently satisfied,” I said jokily.

Faye slapped me on the bottom and said, “You will be sleeping alone tonight.”

Ruth then chipped in, “Don’t worry you can always sleep in my room, I haven’t had a good fuck for ages. My most intimate relationship lately has been with a battery operated rabbit.”

“What time do you want me to call by?” I asked Ruth.

Faye slapped my backside again.

As we walked Faye said, “I still masturbate even when I am having regular sex. I enjoy masturbating.”

“It’s nice to have the option,” Ruth said.

“Girls can you both stop talking about masturbation. All I’ve got in my head right now is an image of you two rubbing your pussies. Do you realise how difficult it is to walk with an erection in your shorts,” I said pointing to the unmistakable bulge in my groin.

Ruth and Faye laughed loudly and linked arms and walked off ahead of me.

As the day progressed we began to near the end of our walk. The finishing line and a well-earned drink were getting closer. Unsurprisingly we were the last to reach the café by quite some time. The others were already on their second or third drink, so we had some catching up to do. I ordered three cold beers and we drank them quickly and ordered another round.

Back at the hotel we all went back to our rooms to shower and change for dinner. As I stood in the shower I let the warm water flow over me. My thoughts started to replay the day. Faye and Ruth peeing and then the thought of them both masturbating. Very soon I was rock hard. I washed quickly, shut my eyes and started to stroke the length of my penis. Each stroke was slow and covered the whole length of my shaft. As I stroked down to the base, I pulled my foreskin back until it started to hurt a little. The pain only served to harden my cock.

As I stood under the water, feeling it flow down my back and chest, I began to tremble and my orgasm started to intensify. I could feel my cum making its way up the length of my penis and then watched it shoot out in several arcing jets of creamy white liquid.

I dressed for dinner and headed for the bar. I order a beer and waited for Faye and Ruth. I chatted with the other members of the group and took regular sips of my beer. Faye and Ruth entered the bar together. They both wore a blouse and short mid-thigh skirts, and looked fabulous.

We sat together at dinner and shared a bottle of wine. After dinner we retired to the bar and I ordered three coffees and three glasses of brandy. We sat in the easy chairs talking. I was sat opposite Faye and she slowly opened her legs so I could see up her skirt.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked.

As I looked again I noticed she was not wearing and panties and I could just make out her swollen labia.

“Yes thank you,” I replied.

“Ruth has gone commando as well,” Faye said

With that Ruth parted her legs to give me a view of her red pubic hair and pussy lips.

Ruth then said looking at Faye, “It seems to be having the desired effect.”

She was making reference to the large bulge that had appeared in my trousers.

We all finished our drinks quickly and headed for the lift to Ruth’s floor. Once the lift doors closed I put my hand under Faye’s skirt and touched her pussy. She was wet. I then turned to Ruth and ran my hand up her thigh to her pussy. Ruth was even wetter than Faye.

We entered Ruth’s room and immediately we all began to undress. When we were all naked Faye kissed me gently and touched my erect cock. She then turned to Ruth, kissed her and then guided her towards me. We moved close to each other and I kissed her on the lips. As we kissed my cock pressed against Ruth’s belly. Ruth then knelt on the bed and Faye pulled me in behind her. I moved in closer until my cock was at the entrance of her vagina. I eased forward a little more and slid my cock inside Ruth. I began slow pelvic thrusts.

Ruth then said, “Can you be a bit rougher?”

I increased the pace and rhythm of my thrusts, so my penis buried itself deep and hard into Ruth. She moaned and screamed with every stroke. As I thrust from behind, Ruth teased her clitoris. It was not long until Ruth yelled and came. I could feel her tremble and the walls of her vagina tighten around me. I continued to stroke my penis into Ruth as I was nowhere near my own orgasm. Faye had laid in front of Ruth and started to kiss her as she massaged her own clitoris.

My gaze passed from the view of Ruth’s anus and my cock disappearing inside her to Faye masturbating on the bed next to us and back again. My knees started to tremble as I released my load inside Ruth. When I had finished filling Ruth with my hot cum, I stepped back and Ruth rolled on to her back.

As Ruth lay on her back bathed in the afterglow of her orgasm, she said “Wow, I needed that.”

Faye patted me on the bottom and said, “Good job Tiger.”

Faye kissed my body and worked her way towards my penis. She cupped my balls in her hand and took my cock into her mouth. She could taste Ruth on my penis, as she licked a stray bead of my cum from my tip.

As Faye continued to suck on me I started to regain my stiffness. Faye then lay on her back and I laid gently on top of her and entered her pussy. Faye’s orgasm spread over her body and not long after I came inside her.

The three of us laid on the bed and following the exertions of our day we all feel asleep.

What will tomorrow bring?

Published 
Written by likekissingthighs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments