Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching and being watched

"Four friends enjoy each other for the first time"

20
6 Comments 6
24.8k Views 24.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
A last minute cancellation meant that Ali and I had the chance of a long weekend break skiing. So we picked up Dave and Chrissy and all their gear for the 3 hour drive to our chalet. As soon as we set off Chrissy couldn’t wait to hog the conversation to tell us what they’d seen last night

“We’d been to see the latest Harry Potter and were coming back to the car park when we noticed three or four men peering into a car and shining flashlights. Now we thought they were breaking in. I wanted to keep our distance but then the light shone on what looked like a bare bum inside the car!”

“I was off duty,” said Dave, "and didn’t want to get involved with anything that could possibly spoil our weekend, but I couldn’t just let this go on. I told Chrissy to stay where she was – of course she didn’t listen to me. As I got closer we saw that at least one of the men on the outside had his prick out and was stroking it. Then we saw the bare bum again”.

Chrissy interrupted, “It was a girl’s bum and as we got next to the car we could see that she was giving the guy a blow job. He was naked. All of the men on the outside had their cocks out and one of them even offered it to me! Then she stopped and somehow turned herself around and sat on him. They then opened the sunroof so she had more headroom but also so the audience could take a closer look at her tits bobbing up and down. One guy tried to reach inside to touch her but she slapped it away”.

“At this point I got my warrant card out,” said Dave, ”and told them to fuck off or I’d arrest them for gross indecency in a public place. You should have seen the looks on their faces as they ran away desperately trying to put their cocks away. The couple in the car just drove off as fast as they could – still naked for all I know. The amazing thing was that it was freezing cold last night, I don’t know how they managed to get a hard on.”

“I told Dave he was a spoilsport but then he made up for it when we got to bed especially when we pretended that someone was watching us. Have you two ever fantasised about doing it in front of someone else or watching them do it?” asked Chrissy. We both shook our heads but said we’d heard their noisy lovemaking many times when we’d been away together.

“You’re not so quiet either,” laughed Dave.

And so the journey conversation went on with just an occasional foray into sport, friends and family. Each time, though, Chrissy brought the chat back to sex. “I can’t imagine being watched by anyone, stripping off and flashing my boobs at strangers. It must be weird, don’t you think?” but of course she wasn’t waiting for an answer, she was in a sexual fantasy world of her own.

At long last we arrived at the chalet, unloaded the gear, viewed the snowy panorama and explored the accommodation. There was a log fire burning and the lounge area had some large sofas and huge floor cushions. Dinner was duly prepared and eaten, washed down with a few too many beers and glasses of wine. We were all very ‘relaxed’ (as newts).

Obviously Chrissy had been thinking a lot about watching or being watched during her moments of silence in the car. Out of the blue she asked, “Would you like to watch us?” with a wink and a smile. “I think it would be fun and sexy and want to try it. You two are the only people I would ever think to ask. I couldn’t do it in front of strangers and certainly not in a car park with perverts tossing themselves off. What do you think? It’s okay if you say no, but I really would like you to watch us. Are you okay with this sweetie?” she said, turning to Dave. He nodded, perhaps a bit taken aback.

Now, as I said, we were all a bit drunk but the answer was obviously ‘Yes’ with a certain amount of hesitation on Ali’s part.

“You can always leave the room if you get uncomfortable or embarrassed,” said Dave. Ali nodded.

“No time like the present – let’s go into the lounge. I just need to pop into the bedroom.”

Ali and I sat ourselves on the cushions whilst Dave sat on the sofa opposite. Chrissy came back in wearing a short, black leather creation and red high heels. She put on some music and turned the lights lower. Then she started to dance – swaying her hips side to side and running her hands down her body in front of Dave, gradually gyrating around. Her skirt dropped to the floor to reveal a very skimpy almost transparent pair of black panties with a garter belt and black stockings. Quite why she’d packed all of this for a skiing break I’ll never know. Perhaps she’d planned this show all along.

She then pulled her top down to reveal her bare and beautiful breasts. I’m not an expert on bra sizes but know that they’d fill my hands given the chance. I’d seen them before on holiday when we’d been to topless beaches but this was different. She didn’t tweak her nipples or run her hands over her tits on the beach. But now she was doing it to turn Dave (and me) on. Ali nudged me when she saw that Dave had his cock out and was stroking it. She hid her eyes and pretended to be embarrassed but I knew she wasn’t and was taking a peek through her fingers. Dave’s cock looked slightly thinner but longer than mine. No jealousy on my part.

Her gyrations and erotic dancing were for Dave really, but my cock was straining in my pants especially when I felt Ali’s hand on the bulge.

Chrissy turned towards Dave and bent down towards his cock. Her legs were straight and parted so we could see what she was doing through her legs but what really turned me on were the cheeks of her almost naked arse framed by her garter and stockings with just a tiny strip of material covering her cunt and following the line of the crack of her bum. I unzipped myself and released my cock. Ali looked at me and then reached her hand to touch and stroke it as my hand found its way into her bra and to a very hard nipple. She was enjoying this show too.

Chrissy turned around to face us and squashed her tits together with her arms as Dave pulled her panties down. Her hands covered her pussy but then parted to reveal her shaven haven. Her fingers opened her labia and stroked a few times – displaying an aroused clit and a very lovely cunt. My cock twitched in Ali’s hand as she moved it up and down from the top to my balls. Chrissy bent down shaking her breasts towards us and smiling as Dave buried his face into one of the holes facing him.

Dave stood up to get naked and Chrissy knelt down to take his cock into her mouth. I was imagining it was my cock and saw some pre-cum dribble out. After a few gags on Dave, Chrissy stood up and turned round again. We could just about see that she was rubbing herself in front of Dave as he kept his prick hard. Then she moved onto the sofa and straddled him. We watched as she guided Dave into her. I could feel more pre-cum dribbling as Ali bent to take me in her mouth. This was one of my wildest dreams come true.

Chrissy was riding Dave gently but swaying in a very sexy way. I managed to put a hand between Ali’s legs and, as she opened them, I reached a damp pair of panties. I rubbed her pussy through the material but wanted to take them off – if not now then definitely when we were in bed.

“Are you two OK?” said Chrissy as she turned to look our way. “I don’t think Ali can answer but what about you Ben?”

“Couldn’t be better,” I said.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

“But this is supposed to be your fantasy. How is it for you?”

“Much much better than expected especially as I can feel your eyes staring into us. I feel like a very naughty stripper or a hooker fucking her client on the stage in front of an audience,” said Chrissy. “What about my lover boy – do you like being watched? Do you like watching those two?”

“My cock’s never been so hard and I don’t think you’ve ever been quite so wet, so I know you are having fun,” he said as he gave an upwards thrust.

I looked at Ali and motioned for us to strip off. We did this quickly and I’m sure I heard something rip as we were doing it. We were all naked now and this was getting better and better. When I looked over at the other two, Chrissy had turned around to face us and we could now clearly see Dave’s cock disappearing into Chrissy’s shaven cunt as she leant back on him. Her tits were bouncing slightly and Dave was pulling her nipples outwards. They could both see us.

“Shall we do the same?” I whispered to Ali.

“Lick me first to make sure I’m wet enough.”

Of course she was wet enough but I wasn’t going to turn down the offer. So I pulled Ali up and turned her so that she was kneeling up with her bare holes exposed I buried my face into her cunt. When I came up for air, I licked her from her anus downwards to her clit and up again – several times. There were moans coming from Ali, especially when I sucked on her clit. Moans were also coming from the others.

After a few minutes I stopped and sat back on the sofa telling Ali that she was more than ready. She then positioned herself over me in the same way Chrissy was doing with Dave. I slid easily all the way in and Ali moved up and down me. As she leant back, I took her tits in my hands and squeezed and pinched on her nipples. She was exposed to our audience and I could see they were both enjoying their view. Chrissy was masturbating her clit with Dave inside her. What a dirty girl she was and what secret desires she’d hidden all these years

We could all see what was happening; we could see each other fucking and watch each others naked bodies moving. This was live porno. With the heat from the log fire, I could see Chrissy’s body starting to glisten with perspiration. I was feeling Ali riding me but looking at Chrissy’s cunt and imagining I was inside her. I was lusting after her.

I’m not sure how any of us lasted so long but, I think it was Dave who came first and then Ali as she clamped herself around my cock. Chrissy was looking into my eyes as she and I came at the same time. “Of FUCK YES!” she screamed and continued bouncing up and down until she was exhausted.

Eventually we pulled ourselves apart and all said how good it had been and how it was even sexier watching and being watched. We also decided that we should have done it years ago and must must must do it again in future.

And so to bed, as we had to get up early for the skiing. Even so, Ali and I fucked again quite vigorously whilst reliving what had happened; telling each other what we enjoyed the most. It was that combination of watching and being watched. Ali said she kept looking at Dave’s cock and how hard and long it was. I confessed to enjoying seeing Chrissy’s pussy; how big her clit seemed and how wet she made Dave’s cock. I think my cock was still hard when I drifted off to sleep.

In the morning I got up to make coffee leaving Ali awake but dozing. Dave was in the kitchen and we chatted about what a great night we’d had watching and being watched.

“Why don’t you take this tea up to Chrissy and I’ll take that to Ali?” asked Dave.

I nearly choked on my drink as I’d just taken a gulp. “Are you serious? What would Chrissy think?”

“What would Ali think?” came the reply.

We both knew the answers and laughed. I took Chrissy’s tea and handed Ali’s coffee to Dave.

“See you later.”

I crept in to their bedroom and placed the tea onto the bedside table. Chrissy’s eyes were closed but she gave a mumbled thanks.

I lifted up the covers to see her beautiful nakedness curled on its side. I stripped off and slowly crept in beside her. My hard cock nudging against her back as I spooned into her. I reached round to feel her breast for the first time.

“Be gentle, Dave,” she whispered, “my nipples are very tender this morning. Anyway, are you never satisfied? I can’t believe you want more. I’ve a splitting hangover; my jaw aches ‘cos you fucked my mouth too much; my pussy has been well and truly used and you should have put a bit more lube on before attacking my bum hole ‘cos that’s bloody sore also. I’ve got nothing left.” With this she reached round to take hold of my cock. “You’ll have to be satisfied with a hand jo-” and stopped and looked over her shoulder.

“What the fuck are you doing here big boy?” she said with a smile.

“It’s okay,” I whispered, “I met Dave downstairs making your tea and we got talking about last night and in bed afterwards. He said you were pretty turned on by it all and were talking about wanting my cock and him wanting to fuck Ali. I said that much the same had happened between the two of us. So he’s gone to Ali and here I am. Just say if you want me to leave.”

“No thank you. You can’t leave me now,” and kissed me. “But I wasn’t lying about being sore and tender everywhere. You’ll just have to go gently with me. Do you want just my hand? If not you’d better get some lube.”

I reached for the lube and she coated me but only after she’d given a little suck. Chrissy lay on her back and I climbed on top to gently ease my way into her. She was so velvety, warm and wet. It wasn’t just the lube. She must have still been full from last night’s excretions.

I was just getting into a rhythm when there was a cough. I turned round too see Ali standing naked at the door with Dave behind her. His hands were cupping Ali’s tits and massaging them.

“Can anyone join in?” said Ali.

A smile from both of us was all they needed. Ali came over and knelt by the bed whilst Dave positioned himself behind her and, from Ali’s noises, was obviously doing something with his fingers. He then reached for some lube and rubbed some on his prick.

“Go very slowly, please. I’ve never had anyone in my bum before,” she said.

WHAT! I thought. She’s an anal virgin and she’s going to let Dave be the first to fuck her arse! I won’t take no for an answer next time I ask.

“I don’t want you to go in very far – just an inch or two until I tell you to stop.”

There were a few noises of pain and pleasure but I watched her push back towards him as he moved back and forth, so she must be liking it.

My cock was close to exploding before this revelation, but, after only a couple of minutes, I could see Dave getting close and he took out his cock and jerked himself over Ali’s back. I slid myself out of Chrissy’s juices and tossed several ropes of cum over her stomach. One large white blob landed on her nipple.

I was just thinking how it matched the scenery outside – looking like a snow-capped mountain – when Ali’s mouth went to it and sucked in my cum from Chrissy’s nipple. She then moved to drop it into Chrissy’s open mouth and kissed her full on; each biting the other’s lips. Where did Ali learn to do that? Where did she learn to kiss Chrissy so passionately? My cock twitched again a few more times as I watched them..

We all collapsed in a heap as I said, “I don’t know about you guys, but skiing can go fuck itself today.”

Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments