Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Weren't Prepared for Camping Chapter 9

"Sam takes on a Softball team"

7
6 Comments 6
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

At the end of retelling the story of Tammy’s experiences in this hidden pool area, Samantha suggested that Pat take the girls up around the lake headland and show them the hidden coves, waterfall, and the other private spots, whilst she stayed here and just relaxed and have a sun bake. So as Pat and the girls moved off up and around the bend in the lake, Samantha found herself a nice spot to layout and relax. Unbeknown to her, she was soon to receive a surprise visit from other visitors to this hidden lake.

About fifteen minutes later Pat, Suzzie & Katie were climbing up around the highest point of the lake area when they looked back and could just see Samantha lying on her towel enjoying the sun. Moving around the lake headland for another five minutes they could now look back and see Samantha much more clearly.

As they sat there taking a short breather, they saw three guys coming around the lake and they wondered if Sam would hear them coming. They watched as the three guys got closer and closer and coming around the path stopped short, obviously surprised having spotted Samantha lying naked about thirty metres in front of them.

Pat and the girls could see the guys talking to each other and watched as they quietly move up to Samantha, and circled her position before nudging Samantha, who slowly removed the sunshades she was wearing. Samantha, thinking it was Pat and the girls, had slowly removed her sunshades and was very surprised to see three guys standing around her, as she lay there totally naked.

After her initial surprise, she spoke to the guys, who were in their late twenties and found they were the advance party of a team of fifteen baseball players who were up here on a mystery trip, organized by their team manager. Everything seemed to be very relaxed as they watched for a few minutes until they saw one of the guys who was behind her, had dropped his shorts and was sporting a favourable sized cock.

He moved up behind Sam and then swung his cock in front of her face. Samantha was reasonably impressed with the size of his cock and lifted her hand up to stroke it. On watching this, the other two guys also dropped their shorts and moved in towards Sam, who was now stroking three large cocks and talking to the guys in a jovial manner. It wasn’t long before one of the guys pushed his cock forward onto Sam’s lips and encouraged her to suck his cock.

Samantha knew that if she sucked one cock she would have to suck all of these guys off, She was getting very horny as they were good looking guys. Their cocks felt nice and hard and were of a favourable size. She was loving the attention. She had forgotten that the rest of the team was due to arrive on the scene soon.

Katie noticing that Pat’s cock had become quite hard as they watched Samantha stroking cocks and then getting face fucked down on the edge of the lake, pushed Pat down on his back. She positioned her wet cunt onto Pat’s face so that she could be eaten then leaned forward 69 style to suck on his thick and soon very juicy cock. After blowing his load into Katie’s hungry mouth and taking a load of cum from her orgasming cunt hole, they looked at Suzzie and saw that she was masturbating herself as she watched them cum over each other.

After a brief recovery period, where they continued to stroke and play with each other as a threesome, they stopped long enough to look down on Samantha. They saw she was getting plenty and seemed to be enjoying the attention she was getting from her visitors, so they decided it might be a good idea to go and give her support or join in as a group, which would even it up to three girls and four guys.

It took Pat, Suzzie and Katie a little while longer to climb back down the head land, and during this time the group of three guys was increased with the arrival of another twelve of the team.

Sam was enjoying the feel of each of the guys cock’s and was starting to get extra horny just thinking about how good it would feel to have theses hard, thick cocks inside her cunt instead of inside her mouth.

But things were about to change as the rest of the team came into the area and found Samantha stroking and sucking the three cocks as the guys were feeling her up all over.

Sam stood up and welcomed the new arrivals by stroking their cocks as they were all swinging in front and around her, after quickly dropping their pants. Then one of the new guys was quite muscular. He bent Samantha over, lifting her up and away from the other guys cock’s and repositioned her so that she was now on her hands and knees and still facing the cocks she had released.

Three of the guys could not hold back and blew their loads as she stroked them, as they, in turn, were attending to her needs and this began a group sucking and fucking of Samantha.

EvaMoony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMoony

As soon as she opened her mouth one of the guy’s filled it with his cock as the muscle guy spread her legs apart and pushed his hard cock right up deep inside her cunt from behind.

Now, Samantha was getting fucked from behind and sucking cock from in front, which she always enjoyed when she could get it. Three of the other guys who had been stroking their own cocks positioned themselves around Samantha’s face and were soon showering her with cum all over her face and hair. The Guy (Dave was his name) who was fucking her from behind, withdrew his cock from her wet hole and finger fucked her some more getting his fingers soaking in her juices, which he transferred to her cherry bud arse hole.

It was not long before he was pushing his thumb up into her arse and she was pushing back onto his thumb even harder. With this he got one of the new guys to move in underneath her beautiful body with her tit’s hanging down, and whilst sucking on her tits the new guy pushed his cock deep into her wet cunt hole. As soon as he had pushed his cock inside her Sam automatically lowered herself onto him sitting on the new cock now deeply entrenched inside her cunt. With an extra push Dave pushed his cock head past her sphincter muscle and started to push his hard cock deeper into her arse, and now she was being fucked in all holes at once, and she definitely decided she would be doing this again - she was loving it.

The guys who hadn’t cum already were stroking themselves and were about to shower Samantha with their cum juices, as those that were fucking her were about to pump their load’s inside her mouth, cunt and arsehole.

Pat, Suzzie and Katie got a heck of a surprise when they walked around the rocky point and back into the area where they had left Samantha. She was surrounded by the entire team and being fucked and sucked by three or four at a time.

As Katie, Suzzie and Pat watched on, five of the guys approached them and were soon pinching the girl’s hardened nipples and rubbing their firm breasts, their swollen pussy lips and inserting fingers up their cunts. Two of the guys stroked Pat’s cock, which soon disappeared into one of the guys mouths as Pat bent over and received the other guys cock into his arse.

The girls had never watched one guy suck or being fucked by another guy before and they were very wet and turned on as they watched both of the guys, in turn, pushing their 6-inch cocks into Pat’s mouth and arse, as he was fucked and swallowed cum.

They were also watching Samantha having orgasm after orgasm sucking and fucking these guy’s cocks in every hole. It wasn’t long before they were reaching up to the spare cock’s standing around them, taking them into their mouths and cunts with wanton pleasure. These girls had never been involved in group fucking before, but with their wet juicy cunt’s and swollen nipples on their firm full tits the guys were fucking and sucking them with a passion, which was equal to their own. It wasn’t long before Katie and Suzzie had truly lost their group and anal virginity, and were being fucked rigorously up the arse and cunt holes by every guy’s cock which had recovered and was ready for a second round.

Encouraging Suzzie and Katie to get down on their knees and suck their cocks, two of the guys pumped cum into the girls mouths and over their faces. Another two guys from the main group came over and positioned themselves behind the girls, pushing their hard cocks up Katie and Suzie’s cunt, and began fucking them with vigour. Some of the guys were fucking Pat and each other, when they weren’t fucking the girls, and Pat being bisexual wasn’t complaining either.

Fifteen guys and three girls meant that all the girls had at least three guys fucking them continuously one way or the other, and all the girls were fucked in their cunt, arse and mouth for about one hour that afternoon. The softball team were left exhausted with their soft cocks hanging limp but expended.

After they had left the baseball team at the edge of the lake and moved back out onto the track they talked amongst themselves about what they had experienced and discussed the variety of cocks and positions one or the other had tried that was new to them. There was so much to talk about that they were back at the campsite before they realized.

The four of them went straight down to the water's edge and entered the sea for a refreshing swim and clean up, then moved back up the beach and back into their camp area to have a rest.

 

To be continued ...

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments