Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Surprise - Part One

"Natalie's husband had a surprise worth changing her weekend plans for."

10
13 Comments 13
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The long day was finally over and it was Friday. The entireweek was a tough one and I was glad that I could finally just relax at home and do nothing. That is, if my children didn’t demand too much of my attention. My kids were fifteen and eleven years old and usually a real joy to be around. Today, though, I just wanted to veg.

“Bye, Frank.” Wearily I waved to the night security guard as I walked through the lobby area.

“’Night, Natalie. Any exciting plans for this weekend?”

“Yes. Nothing,” I said smiling. “I just want to do nothing this weekend. That’s about as exciting as it gets. It’s been a tough week. What about you?”

“I’ll be here. Working the weekend shift.”

“Well, you have a good one, Frank. Don’t work too hard.”

The night was balmy with a gentle breeze as the sun began to set. I could clearly see the downtown Los Angeles skyline as I looked northwest. I loved summer nights like this. The weekend weather promised to be perfect.

I used the remote key to start the engine as I approached to let the air conditioner cool the car down a bit before I got in. After stowing my laptop in the back seat I slid into the driver’s side, loving the feel of the leather seats as they retained some of the heat from the day.

What is that? There was a red envelope under the windshield wiper. I got out of the car and looked around to see if the person who’d left it there was still around. Of course not, I thought to myself.

‘Hey, baby. I have a special night planned for you. Before you leave I want you to go back in the building and pick up a package from Frank, the night security guard. Strange, I know, but believe me. You will like what’s in the package. Your next instructions will come soon.

Love, M’

I felt a smile creeping up my face and my nipples begin to tingle. What was this about? The last thing that I expected was a note from Michael, my husband. He had left for a business trip to San Francisco earlier in the week and wasn’t expected back until tomorrow morning.

Frank was sitting at the receptionist desk looking at the security monitors when I came back and knocked on the glass doors.

“I was wondering when you would be back,” Frank smiled as he handed over the package.

“Frank, you must be a good poker player,” I chuckled as I took the package from him. He puffed up at that.

“I gave the best a run for their money back in the day,” he smiled. “You have a good weekend, Ms. Natalie.”

I took the package back to my car before I opened it. The package was wrapped in brown paper with a red ribbon tied around it and a little heavier than I’d expected. Under the ribbon was another red envelope.

Open.’

I practically ripped the wrapping off the package. I smiled to myself. My husband always laughed at the fact that I was never shy about gift wrap like some are.

The first thing I noticed was the color red. Whatever was in the box was wrapped in red tissue paper. I folded the paper back and saw, nestled in a sea of rose petals, a bottle of wine, a small box of truffles, and a hotel room key card. Hmmmm . . . this is getting more and more interesting. I jumped when, what looked like a livery driver, knocked on my window. How long was he standing there?

“Natalie Martija?”

“Yes, I’m Natalie.”

“Michael sent me. I’m here to take you to your next destination.”

I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed a sleek, black limousine parked behind me.

“Michael said to give you this.” The limo driver handed me another red envelope. I slowly reached for it as my gaze toggled between the driver and the limo. A limo!

‘No holds barred. Enjoy the ride. I’ll see you in the morning.’

I’ll see you in the morning? Michael planned all this for me and wasn’t even here to enjoy it with me? What is the fun in that?

“Mrs. Martija, is there anything you would like to take with you?”

“Ummm . . . just my laptop, I suppose.”

I handed the driver my laptop from the back seat, locked my car and followed the driver to the door at the rear of the limousine.

“What about my car?”

“Don’t worry about a thing, Ms. Natalie. Michael already spoke to me about keeping an eye on your vehicle.” Franked waved to me from the door of the office. I smiled and waved back at him in thanks.

I ducked my head as I entered the limo and noticed that the inside was lit up with neon running lights. I plopped down on the nearest seat and looked back at the driver as he shut the door.

Even with the neon lights my eyes took a moment to adjust to the interior of the limo. My sight took in the leather seating and the nearby mini bar. There was a bench seat along one side of the limo facing the mini bar. As my eyes traveled the length of the bench seat I was startled to see two men sitting near the front near the driver’s cabin. They were gorgeous! Wait, I knew these guys – Sam and Keith. They were coworkers of Michael’s that I’d met at his last employee holiday party only months ago. Neither of the two men was married. Keith was recently divorced from his wife of six years and Sam had never been married. Keith was close to 40 and Sam was in his early 30’s. Evidence of long hours at the gym was apparent on both men. Tonight they wore linen shirts that were unbutton at the neck and slacks that accentuated their muscular thighs.

Suddenly, I remembered the pillow talk that Michael and I had been having over the last couple of months. He’d noticed that I often seemed to be distracted when either Sam or Keith were in the room that night at the party, my eyes straying in their direction with sly glances. At first Michael began to tease me about one or the other when we were in bed. He would taunt me, saying ‘Do you want to feel Sam’s dick in your ass while I fuck your cunt?’ We talked about both men so much during sex it was as if they were in the room with us.

“Hello, Natalie.” Sam patted the space between the two men. “Come sit over here.”

I kind of duck crawled over and sat between the two guys. I breathed in their clean masculine scents. I wanted to ask what they were doing in my limo, but my mouth wouldn’t obey my brain.

Sam pulled me close to him, his right hand dropping over my shoulders to rest lightly on my right breast. Keith was sitting to the right of me and rested his hand high on my right thigh.

Sam brought his mouth to my ear. I could feel his hot breath as he said, “We’re whisking you away for a getaway in San Diego . I hope that you’ll enjoy the ride.” His lips caressed my ear, sucking the lobe. My breath quickened and my heart began to race and the juices in my hot cunt began to flow.

IzabelSunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzabelSunnyy

I couldn’t believe that the stuff of my dreams was here, in this limo with me.

“Don’t get me wrong,” I finally said, “I love that you guys are here, but what is this? What are you guys up to?”

“Michael told us about the role play you do in bed. He figured that you could only do so much imagining before it became old. He mentioned to us that a dose of reality was in order and,” Keith gave a low chuckle, “we were more than willing to help make your dreams come true.” Keith said the last as his hand traveled up my thigh and under my skirt to touch my hot mound.

The words from Michael’s last note came back to me – ‘no holds barred.’

Sam pulled me closer and planted a deep kiss on my lips. His tongue pushed on my lips seeking entrance. I parted my lips and he began leisurely twirling his tongue on the inside of my mouth. His tongue continued to dance with my own as his hand found its way into my bra. He began gently pinching my nipple with one hand as he unsnapped my bra with the other. After unbuttoning my blouse, his mouth left mine to take the place of his fingers on my left nipple.

Keith smoothly shifted to the floor, running his hands up my legs. He slowly pulled my panties down and placed them next to the bar. Running his hands up my thighs, he spread my legs apart. I felt his hands traveled around my hips to nudge me to the edge of the seat.

“Mmmm. . . .” Keith moaned and took a deep breath before diving in, licking my cunt, which was already dripping with my juices. Keith’s tongue was driving me wild! Slowly he lapped up my juices as his tongue entered my hot channel, fucking my cunt. He sucked one nether lip and then the other. Oh my god, I felt like I was in heaven. His lips latched onto my swollen mound as his fingers slid into my hole. I moaned against Sam’s mouth as I lost myself to the pleasure.

“Mmmmm . . . you guys are good.” Too good. Even though Michael had given me permission to enjoy these two hot guys I felt a tinge of guilt and being allowed to experience it without him. All thoughts of my guilt left me when Keith removed his pants in one fluid movement. His rock hard cock sprang up and eclipsed my vision and my thoughts.

The head of Keith’s dick mushroomed into a large smooth bulb. As he kneeled before me, completely nude, he stroked his cock, the tip growing larger and redder. He looked so delicious I couldn’t keep my mouth off of him for one more minute. He backed up so that I could kneel before him. Sam came up behind me and positioned himself so that he was lying on his back with his face right under my hot, dripping pussy. He took up where Keith left off as I gave Keith a blow job.

"Oh yeah, baby. Your mouth feels so good!” Keith threw his head back, reveling in the pleasure that I gave him with my hot, wet mouth. I could taste the salty sweet of the pre cum as I pumped his cock in and out of my wet mouth. Keith’s hips gently rocked back and forth as he put his hands through my hair. I could hear him sucking in his breath as I ran my tongue up the bottom side of his cock to swirl my tongue around the head. I gently massaged his balls with one hand as I licked the space between his legs and his ball sack. Keith moaned. One more special spot – I ran my tongue down the top side of his shaft and paid special attention to the spot at the base of his cock.

“You’re driving me crazy, girl!”

I decided that I couldn’t have him feeling too good. I wanted him to last a little longer, so left his dick and I inched my way up his body, the chill touching my pussy as I moved away from Sam’s mouth. I paused in my ascent to suck on each of Keith’s nipples in turn. He brought his hands up to rest on my hips.

As I climbed higher I could feel my nipples rub against his chest and felt the tingle shoot all the way down to my cunt, making me even wetter. God, I loved the feel of skin on skin! And this was new skin. Keith was definitely in better shape than Michael. His tight, bulging muscles were powerful as he helped me line my pussy up with his thick cock. I could hear Sam shifting behind me as Keith’s cock shoved its way deep into my hole. I swear that I could feel every ripple of muscle, every vein, as he buried himself deep within me. Slowly he moved in and out, my clit throbbed as it rubbed up against the base of his shaft. My hands rested on his strong muscular shoulders as I rode him. He felt so good I almost forgot that Sam was there until I heard his husky voice behind me.

“You guys can’t have all the fun.” Sam grabbed a bottle of lube that I had not seen sitting on the mini bar. He rubbed it on his cock, pumping it a few times, his head thrown back, his eyes closed. He dripped some of the lube in the crack of my ass as he spread my cheeks, entering first one finger and then two. He slid his fingers in and out, getting me ready for his big cock. My body was tingling all over with the duel vibes of having Keith’s cock in my pussy and Sam’s fingers in my ass. My body shuddered with pleasure.

“Mmmmmm. . . are you ready for me, baby?”

I relaxed myself and felt the head of Sam’s cock as it gently pushed its way into my ass. Sam waited for a moment while I adjusted to the extra pressure, my hole stretching to accommodate his girth. Sam slowly pushed in until he was all the way in to the hilt. Again, he rested for a moment to let me adjust. There was a stinging sensation at first, but the pain soon gave way to pleasure.

Then they began to move, slowly pumping in and out in tandem.

Keith was sucking on my nipples and the sensations were all most too much for me to bear. I looked down at my arms as they rested on Keith’s shoulders and saw a thin sheen of sweat, my body heating with excitement and ecstasy. Keith smacked my ass and my eyes popped open in surprise. Oh, I was racing towards my climax. The grunts and moans from both men told me that they were not far off either.

“Oh, god!” The first wave of my climax hit me, wiping out all other senses. My entire body contracting over and over again with each wave as my cum juices flooded their dicks.

Both men continued to thrust, pumping until they came. Keith’s climax hit first. He wrapped his strong arms around me, lifting his hips as his cock pulsed inside of me. His whole body shuddered with his release as his eyes clinched tight.

“I’m . . . cumming!” Sam shouted and seconds later his cock dove deep inside me and I could feel his semen shoot deep in my ass. He was holding on to me for all it was worth as he rode the waves of his climax. Afterwards his head rested on my back, his release taking all from him. We collapsed in a heap on the floor of the limo while we recovered.

“Oh my god, that was fantastic!” I said into Keith’s shoulder. I could barely move.

“That,” came Sam’s husky voice from behind me as he slid back to sit on his butt, “was just the beginning of your weekend surprise.”

Published 
Written by MercyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments