Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Men Want

"Husband Love To Share Wife"

14
6 Comments 6
26.3k Views 26.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My husband has always been sexually aggressive and far more advanced than I, especially when it comes to the amount of sexual partners and types of sexual encounters. He must have had sexually advanced girls in his high school, because he'd had group sex more than once and took part in several trains before graduation. After high school, he proceeded to run through a long list of women.

Of these, a few led to actual relationships, most were casual sex partners, many just one night stands, a book full of chance encounters with strangers, chance meetings, and opportunities, which presented themselves. He was always on the hunt. He considered himself a connoisseur of women. A lover of women with an admiration for the opposite sex.

On the other hand, I had been sheltered and raised in a strict household of an older generation. I wasn't allowed to date anyone I went to high school with, because that's how girls get reputations. I didn't lose my virginity until I was almost an adult and out of high school with a man to whom I was engaged with a 1-carat diamond ring to prove it. I'd only had 13 lovers before marrying at the age of 26. My motto was even, "Only date one at a time, never more than one partner at a time during sex."

During that brief, disastrous first marriage to a young man, who had already been married once before, I totally lost my self, my self-confidence, and my sexuality. I didn't have any sexual urges during the last two years of our marriage as it fell apart. I didn't feel sexy or think I was sexually attractive anymore after the grueling divorce was finally over. 

A strong hatred for all men continued for a whole year and a half after the divorce. I threw myself into my work, which was finally a joy for me again. I didn't even masturbate for over three years. Until one fall day, I walked into a restaurant for a business meeting and was summoned by this boisterous, bold, handsome man.

He pursued me for a week before we went on a date and that was the end of my dry spell. As he chased me in a sexual game of cat and mouse, he rekindled the flames of desire in me. A lusty fire engulfed me as our whirlwind romance grew into a love story like I've never experienced.

I began to have sex with him anywhere and everywhere at the drop of a hat. He was the greatest lover I'd ever had. We were like teenagers again, parking, giggling, holding hands, and answering to pet names. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. He made me feel sexual and beautiful again. We were made for each other.

After our wild honeymoon including sex everywhere but on the plane, we returned to our new home and home computer. We began experimenting with the internet on a few swinger sites and playing with our new video camera. It wasn't long before our love of home movies and digital photography turned into a new web cam for chatting cam2cam with couples on these sites. 

I also found I enjoyed porn as much as my new husband, and I became fascinated with naughty chat and dirty talk.

Amberly_Dolll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amberly_Dolll

We both explored our interest in role play, and I have always enjoyed dressing up. But now, it's all about sexy lingerie and erotic costumes. It wasn't until I got so addicted to being on camera and broadcasting live on line that my husband revealed his desire to watch me get fucked in another way than on the TV in our own home movies.

He told me how he wanted to watch me get fucked by someone else while he watched. Then he expressed his desire to have me suck his cock as he watched me get pounded from the other end.

We finally agreed upon a friend of his, who the first time we all went out together just watched us have sex. The next date involved me masturbating for both of them after our trip to the sex shop together. We then watch our new porn purchases together as we all masturbated in front of each other watching the video.

The next meeting included him taking part in our on line activities. Directing me in a private chat session with him on a laptop in the other room before directing from behind the camera as our much needed camera man.

Finally after about the tenth date, we all ended up in the bed together mutually masturbating and playing with our vast toy collection. We got more acquainted with each others bodies and preferences each time we got together. Until the night a group of us went to the strip club, it was obvious we were very accustomed to each other.

As the friend and I made-out in the second row of the SUV, my husband and his son, my stepson, watched us from the front seat while the other guys, one sitting beside us and the other seated in the backseat with another couple watched us from behind.

My underwear was off and his hands up my skirt fingering me as I pulled his hard cock from his pants and jacked him off all the way home. The next time he came over the boys tied me up and invited another guy to help test my senses. While they had me bound and blindfolded, I had to identify who was doing what to me. With every wrong answer, I had to perform another sexual act with whomever my husband decided as I was still blindfolded and tied to the bed helpless and unable to refuse.

Then the day finally came, when I took the both of them many times during our sex filled adult vacation, full of all types of sexual activities and attractions in Sin City, Las Vegas, and Hollywood, CA. I came back a new woman ready for my husband's next encounter, including three dicks and me.

Now this Labor Day Holiday, he has planned a camping and boating trip with five guys and me. I'll have to tell you how I handle them all, and what types of sexual perversions we take part in on this trip after we return.

Until the next chapter of our sexual adventures. Keep on fueling your sexual urges and fulfilling your desires.

Published 
Written by tickylicky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments