Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Samantha Saw - Part 2

5
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The next thing Samantha knew Kylie was screaming out and the guy stood up and moved towards Melanie. Melanie tried to stand up to meet him, but he placed his hand on her shoulder and kept her knelt down. He then had her lean over the bench, got behind her and shoved his cock into her hard. Melanie squealed, but she had a smile on her face and she was her moaning was loud. What was even more erotic was that Kylie was on her knees and Jess was kneeling beside her, spanking her hard on the ass. Samantha thought at first Kylie was in pain but she was begging for more. Jess was smiling as she continued to spank her. She then rubbed her fingers up and down her slit and pushed her fingers inside her. By now, Melanie was letting out little screams and begging for the guy to do her harder. Kylie’s ass was bright red. Kylie was tossing her head all around and her long red hair was flying everywhere but she just kept begging for more. The guy pulled out of Melanie’s pussy and motioned to the girls to kneel in front of him all in a row. He then started to cum all over their nipples and faces. All the girls were opening their mouths and trying to catch what they could of his cum. They smeared it all over their chests and licked each other, trying to get all they could of it in their mouths.

Samantha then leaned back against the locker and started to rub herself hard – she was so close. The girls told the guy that it was time he got cleaned up and she could tell they were leading him off to the showers. She could not believe their audacity to take him into the showers and continue their play with his cock.

What if they got caught? What if someone else came in? They were having so much fun and Samantha was tired of being left out. She was rubbing more and more but it was not enough. Samantha needed what those girls got. She needed to be stroked, licked and most of all fucked. Dropping her towel, Samantha purposefully walked towards the shower. She had never been with a guy, or girl for that matter, but it was time to start enjoying life and not just watching it go by. She was eighteen and it was time to lose her virginity.

Samantha walked into the shower area and everyone froze. The girls began to smile and motioned for Samantha to come towards them all. She smiled back but her eyes were focused on one person - the guy. He was hot and she could not wait to see what he would do to her and how he would make her feel. Samantha then looked at Melanie, who was a tall, very slender, natural blonde and she asked, "Are you joining in? We will show you a great time." Nervously Samantha nodded her head. Kylie, who was the only redhead in the group, took her by the hand and led her over to stand in the middle of the three girls. Jess, who had long dark hair and perky breasts, made the first move by wiping her hand down one of Samantha’s breasts. Then she scooped some of the guy’s cum off of herself and wiped it on Samantha’s nipples, then up her neck, before placing her finger on Samantha's mouth. Samantha gently sucked her finger and for the first time had tasted cum. It was sweet and the feeling was almost intoxicating. She wanted more. Reaching out, Samantha traced her own hands down each of Kylie’s and Melanie’s breasts, then returned them to her own mouth and licked them clean.

It felt different but very nice to touch another woman’s breasts, but reaching out again Samantha cupped Jess’s round breast in her hand. Jess moaned just a little and then took Samantha's hand and guided it around her breast, stopping right on the nipple. Samantha lightly rubbed her fingers over Jess's nipple as it hardened. Samantha pinched it just a little and Jess moaned even more. Kylie started to play with Samantha's full breasts. Samantha then understood why Jess had been moaning so hard. Samantha’s stare returned to the guy wondering what he was. The girls playing with her transfixed him.

Fioona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fioona

Samantha knew that they could keep doing this for a while and he would not complain one bit. Samantha felt a pair of lips on her nipple. Melanie was sucking on one while Kylie played with the other one. The feelings were building inside of her.

Samantha started to tingle between her legs. She was desperate for some attention on her pussy. Jess was quick to act and knelt down to rub her fingers over the top of her now soaking pussy. She was teasing Samantha, rubbing her hands up and down her thighs and just to the sides of her pussy. Then she licked her tongue right on Samantha's clit. Samantha jumped and gasped for breath and the girls all giggled. Not one of them stopped what they were doing. Kylie was now sucking on her other breast while both of them were running their hands all over Samantha's body as Jess continued to lick her pussy - running her tongue along the slit then flicking her clit. Samantha was moaning so loud now and almost sure that someone outside would hear them but she didn’t care. Finally the guy had had enough of watching. He moved forward and touched Samantha's face with his hands. He traced her lips with his thumb as she sucked it into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. The girls moved back and gave Samantha space to learn her next lesson. They slipped under the stream of water and started washing each other.

The guy then moved his hands to Samantha’s shoulder and applied pressure to tell her to kneel down in front of him. This is how he had taken Melanie and Samantha was eager to try it too. Samantha saw his cock right in front of face. Stretching out her tongue Samantha tentatively licked the tip. His cock jumped startling her but she loved that her touch affected him so much. Samantha became bolder and reached up and grabbed his cock in her hands. She rubbed them all other it, sliding them from tip to base, over and over. Then probing with her tongue again she tasted the tip of his cock and sucked it into her mouth. It tasted too good and the feelings were wonderful. Samantha sucked in more and more of him and he filled her mouth. She moved back and forth like she saw Melanie doing, sucking harder and moving faster with each pump of her head. Sucking on his cock could have gone on forever but their bodies demanded more.

The guy made Samantha stand up and he backed her into the stream of water. As the water ran down her breasts and then the rest of her body, it caused Samantha to become even hornier and she let out a loud moan. He knew she was ready, so he pushed her back up against the shower wall. Samantha was wondering what would happen next when he took one of her thighs and wrapped it around his hips then reached under her ass and lifted her up. Samantha quickly wrapped her other leg around him and held on tight. He then guided her down on his hard cock. She felt every inch of him as he slid up inside her tight virgin pussy. Samantha knew pain would soon follow but it was worth it when he all of a sudden pumped his full length deep inside her. She screamed out a bit but he just held himself deep inside until it felt better. He then started to move a little at a time until she was begging him to go faster.

The water was running down his back and across her arms and legs as he used his hands on her ass to pound into her harder and faster. The feelings of his big cock inside Samantha's tight pussy and the rubbing of her clit as she slid up and down his body were too much. She felt her body tensing. Then it just hit her as she convulsed with spasms of pure lust and joy all over her body. This was Samantha’s first orgasm with a guy. Samantha felt herself clinch down on his cock and he rammed it up one final time before pulling himself out. She dropped her legs down just in time to feel him cumming all over her stomach and chest. This felt divine and Samantha just wanted to melt down the drain with all the water but at the same time, Samantha wanted more.
Published 
Written by alabasterfairy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments