Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When the lift got stuck

"Stuck in a lft....literally..."

4
2 Comments 2
18.8k Views 18.8k
785 words 785 words
There we were, stranded in a lift in this tower block in London. I had been calling on a client, and had just finished the meeting and was on my way home. We had just started off, the last person into the lift a middle aged woman, joining myself and a couple of other suits.

Suddenly the lift jerked, we heard a shrill shriek of metal on metal and we jolted to a halt. I fell to the floor, and grabbed for a hold at the nearest object, which turned out to be the woman. I didn’t know whether to be thankful that we had come to rest unharmed, or to apologise to the woman. In the event, both were true, so I said sorry to her, as I think I had groped her breasts as my hands went out. She didn’t seem to mind, and just smiled.

Half an hour went by, and the phone in the lift was used several times, but we eventually got the news that it would be an hour yet before the lift could be winched back to a floor to let us out.

Sitting on the floor, we all chatted, and got surprisingly friendly, exchanging names and so on. The woman became the centre of attention, as she was a good looking woman, petite, but with a carefree way to her talk, and as we talked on, a glint in her eye. She was flirting with each of us in turn.

It got hotter, and jackets and ties came off, sleeves were rolled up. Melinda just undid a button of her blouse, and then a little later, another. The temperature still increased, and I decided to take my shirt off altogether. One of the other guys, Jim, did the same. Simon didn’t though, until Melinda told him that if he would take his shirt off as well, then she would take her blouse off. I have never seen a guy undress as fast. Melinda took her time, teasing us a bit. She knew exactly what she was doing, and I am sure the other guys were sporting erections just as I was by then.

“OK, guys”, Melinda announced, as her hands went behind her, “who wants to see my tits?”.

Loud sounds of YES, and she released her white bra, to proudly present to us a glorious pair of breasts.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite



“I had them done last year”, she told us, “I just love them, do you want to feel them?”,

My hands were the first to feel the fullness and firmness of them, and to stroke her nipples. Melinda groaned as I did that, saying that they were so, so sensitive. I moved away to let the other guys do the same, and watched as Melinda relished in the feelings that fingers and hands were giving her.

“God, I feel so horny”, Melinda then told us, “I want to be fucked, who’s going to be first?”,

“First where?”, I ventured.

“Oh, you are a dirty bugger”, Melinda said, “OK, I can take you all, just don’t fight for where, if you are good, you can all have a turn”.

And we did, we rotated positions, one lying down with Melinda above him, her pussy impaled by his cock, then another crouching behind fucking her asshole, which the other slid his cock into her eager and waiting mouth.

We were of different sizes, Simon smaller than me, and Jim longer but slimmer. Each seemed to be able to keep it going for a good time, so Melinda was well and truly fucked, orgasming several times as our cocks penetrated her pussy, ass and throat.

We used her as our fuck toy, exactly as she wanted it to be, and as we changed over, she encouraged us with a succession of filthy words. Her vagina wasn’t very tight, but with another cock in her ass it became tight enough to get off easily. Her asshole was wonderful, tight and hot, and it was there that I dumped my first load. The second was in her throat, as she got throat fucked well and truly. Listening to the gasps as she struggled for air, and the feel of her throat gulping on my cock head was fantastic.

Just as I had shot my load into her mouth, the phone rang. The release was about to start, so could we all sit down and stay still. That was the end of our little fuck fest, and slowly the lift was raised and the doors opened. Looking the epitome of coolness, Melinda walked first out of the lift, and as we followed, she glanced behind and just winked.
Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments