Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's account of foursome

"Fantasy box 4: my wife's version"

18
8 Comments 8
29.2k Views 29.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Hi, my husband has been writing about our experiences from our Fantasy Boxes.

We both have a box where we put our sexual fantasies in and try to make them come true for each other, I find his writings about our fantasy experiences really exciting and he agreed that could I write about our latest fantasy, so here goes….

This is John’s fantasy, I picked it out and read it in secret so he didn’t know which one I had got, he asked for a foursome wife swap, he didn’t state who with but left it up to me to pick, I liked this one as it was as much for me as him.

I thought carefully for a few days and decided to ask an old school friend of mine, she isn’t married but is seeing a guy who is really hot and lives quite a distance from us. We went out for a coffee one lunch time so I asked what she thought about coming to stay with us one weekend and having a ‘party’. I wasn’t sure of her reaction but she was well up for it, she admitted she has fancied John for ages and didn’t think her fella would object, so we set it up so they would come for dinner on Friday, we would all go shopping on the Saturday and go for it on that night.

So, all went according to plan, they arrived on the Friday, we had a nice dinner and everyone got on well.

Saturday night soon came around, we had a light dinner, a few drinks, my friend Nikki started things off by putting on music and dancing with me, the lights were low and she started rubbing my bum and lifting my dress, I kissed her and felt her breasts.

We looked across at the guys and they were grinning as they watched, I backed up to her fella, my skirt was over my bum as I pushed it towards his face, he stroked it then licked between my cheeks.

Nikki went to John, she pulled her top down and pulled his face between her breasts, he looked at me as he kissed her nipples, I smiled at him, turned around and pulled my dress up over my head, standing in front of Nikki’s guy in my bra and thong. She followed suit and was not wearing a bra so just stood there in her thong, she really has lovely breasts, very pert. John stood up, as he did Nikki undid his trousers and pulled out his penis, it was really hard, he stepped out of his pants as she knelt down and started to suck him, as she did he pulled his shirt off and stroked her hair as she worked her lips and tongue along the length of his shaft, after a few minutes, she removed her thong and turned around inviting him to take her doggy, he licked her pussy for a while first then slid his full length in. 

In the mean time, I had removed my undies and was having my pussy licked and just as John slid into Nikki I came really hard, Nikki’s guy stood up and dropped his shorts, I could see he was excited but wasn’t ready for what popped out, he was huge, long and thick, I wasn’t sure if I could take it in my mouth or pussy but I was going to try, Nikki was watching and laughed when she saw my face.

“Go for it girl,” she said. “It only hurts a little when it first goes in.”

I took the head in my mouth and worked the shaft with my hand, my fingers didn’t meet around the girth, I remember how soft and warm it felt but was a little scared at the size, I was rubbing my wet pussy with my other hand to make sure I was really wet.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

He pulled out of my mouth and gently laid me on the carpet and rubbed the head of his penis up and down my slit then eased it in. He was really gentle, I felt my pussy stretch, it didn’t really hurt, then he slowly eased the full length in, I came again, as I did, I wrapped my legs around him pulling him right inside me, it was fantastic, I felt really full and the friction kept that orgasm feeling there.

I heard Nikki give a little squeal and looking across I saw them doing 69 and she was cumming as John licked her, he was holding her bum so she couldn’t pull away and she just kept cumming, when John stopped licking her, she turned and sat on his erection, at this point, my man said he was about to cum.

“In my mouth,” I whispered.

He pulled out and stood up wanking his huge penis, I sat up and opened my mouth, his shaft was wet with my juices, then he emptied loads of cum into my mouth and over my face, it felt lovely and warm as it hit me and tasted a little salty, he seemen to cum forever, I took the end in my mouth and sucked him dry, he was still really hard, so I turned on all fours for some more, he slid in again, a lot easier this time.

I found it fascinating watching John slide in and out of my friend, he was stroking her breasts when he said was going to cum.

“Inside me babe,” Nikki said and started to work his hard penis faster, saying, “come on babe, fill me, I want to feel your cum inside me”

She was stroking his balls as she bounced up and down on his penis, John groaned as he squirted into her pussy, when he had finished, she invited me to lick her out, I went down on her licking John’s cum from her really wet pussy as she sucked John, he had really filled her. I stoked her clit as I watched his cum ooze out so I could lap it up, when suddenly without warning she came again and squirted me full in the face, I must have looked so surprised, Nikki apologised and they laughed as the goo dribbled down my face, John leaned over and licked it, licking his lips as if it was really yummy.

We all sat around for a while naked, stroking each other and talking, Nikki and I decided to give the guys a little show before resuming with our own partners, we stoked and licked each other as the guts played with themselves until they were both hard again, this went on until we were all shagged out and went off to bed with our own partners, we slept well.

The next morning John and I talked about what happened, we had both loved the experience and agreed we should do it again if they were up for it. We asked them over breakfast if they were up for another session and they said they would love to, they had both also enjoyed our little party. We are off to their place next time, I cant wait, the thought of that huge penis rubbing the sides of my pussy again makes me wet and I have fingered myself to orgasm just thinking about it.

Published 
Written by charl1e5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments