Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's third and fourth debt repayments

"Pretty young wife pays more gambling debts with mouth and pussy."

12
1 Comment 1
25.7k Views 25.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It seems ages since I submitted my last story, but we have been very busy of late. Kelly and I have our own business, and it takes us into Europe fairly regularly. We are just back from a spell in Berlin and Milan. In the present economic climate we are happy to be kept busy. It wasn't all work though. Kelly added two more gang-bangs to her extensive collection. A German four-cock session, and an Italian/Arab six-cock party on the beach! I will tell you all about them in the future, but now back to the chronological story.

After that exhausting session with Eddy, Terry, and Xavi, and my own use of her well-reamed hole, we both showered, and collapsed into bed. In the early morning however, I came round slowly to find that Kelly had my cock in her mouth! She worked her lips and tongue on it, so within seconds I was rock hard! She then took it deeper and deeper down her throat, and by the time I came her lips were working close to the base! When I did fire my load she swallowed every single drop with hardly a flinch!

As I lay there panting Kelly, in a very matter-of-fact way said she needed to practice her oral technique. She had been close to gagging when Xavi came in her mouth, and wanted to work on her method to avoid anything like that. She was sure they would want to use her mouth more often in the future, and so she determined to be ready for it!

Anyway, over the next week she sucked me off at least four times a day. And I came off inside every time! It was heaven. And Kelly's technique lacked for nothing by the end of the week. She was taking it up to the balls with ease. I could probably have got those in as well if I'd tried. I was really looking forward to watching her work on Eddy and Terry, but as it happened I was not there when she was able to use her new-found expertise on another man.

Kelly arrived at our flat one night a little late. She said nothing, but handed me a sheet of paper. Another 80 had been deducted from our debt! This is Kelly's account:

"Eddy called me into the office, and asked if I wanted to work some more of the debt off. I was willing, expecting him to push me over the desk and doggy-shag me again. Instead he opened the door and this Spanish chap came in. Miguel he was called. About 50, and quite swarthy and squat. He immediately took his cock out, which was thick and heavy. I stripped off and took up doggy position on the floor, but he pulled me up onto my knees and pushed the thing into my face! "He wants to fuck your face," Eddy said quite casually. And that's exactly what he did! My head was against the desk and he was stood in front of me literally using my mouth as though it was my cunt. My training worked wonders! I actually enjoyed it, and never even thought about gagging. Even when he came! Eddy told me afterwards that the man thought I was great, and wants to do it again with me.

Emily_CoperTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoperTS

But next time I'm to let him see his spunk in my mouth before I swallow it!"

Of course I was miffed to have missed the scene, but I was well involved with the next session, which followed five days later!

The pair arrived early in the morning. I climbed out of bed and went to the door. "We're off t' the smoke fer a spell. Flight's at two. Just fancied your wife's cunt 'fore we went!" Eddy said as they pushed their way in. "Knock us up a couple of coffees will yer Robbie?" I went dutifully off to the kitchen, and when I returned with two mugs of coffee they were spit-roasting my wife on the bed!

Kelly's mouth was clamped on Eddy's cock while Terry grunted, and humped her steadily from the rear. Over the next fifteen minutes or so they changed ends regularly, actually sipping their coffee as they fucked my wife's mouth and cunt. It was as mesmerising as usual, and I was rock hard from the start. Just after Terry pumped his load into Kelly's slippery hole Eddy nodded at me. "Looks like you've got a real stiffy there Robbie old mate!" he said. "Get it in 'er gob while I get up that 'ole agen!"

I lay on the bed, and Kelly took me in her mouth. Eddy watched a while then suddenly grabbed Kelly's hips and lifted her up and put her down with her knees either side of my head. When he moved up I could see Kelly's wet slit, and Eddy's thick, menacing shaft just inches in front of my face!

"Right! Open it up fer me Robbie! Yer know yer like it!" I reached up, hand shaking, and spread Kelly's lips apart, just as she stooped to take my cock again. Eddy moved his knob up, then paused. "Special treat fer yer Robbie! You can put my cock into your wife's 'ole!"

I could hardly breathe. I reached with my right hand, shaking like a leaf, and closed my fingers on his cock. It felt so bloody big! Then I actually directed his knob between the fingers on my left hand which were spreading my wife's cunt lips! Eddy groaned appreciatively. "That's it Robbie! Feed it in there!" When he pushed in deep he groaned again. "Ahhh! That feels great Robbie old mate! That's just so fuckin' far inside there!" He pumped steadily for about three minutes then gasped. "Fuckin' comin' Robbie! 'Old my balls while I shoot off!" I did, and it was possible to believe I actually felt the surge of his seed as it shot up his cock and flooded into my wife! Almost instantaneously my own spunk was flooding into her mouth.

As they left Eddy said, "Chance fer yer t' work off a load of that debt next Sat. That Miguel's avin' a birthday party an' 'im and 'is mates want Kelly fer a bukkake. Xavi will take yer if yer int'rested."

At the time we had no idea what a bukkake was! But we certainly found out the following Saturday!

Published 
Written by bobmb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments