Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild Night

"MMF, FMF"

6
2 Comments 2
16.6k Views 16.6k
781 words 781 words
Ok this is a true story that happened a few years ago. To set the scene it was my roommate Frank and my girlfriend Elena and me.

I was sitting there in a chair that was really low to the ground. So was my roommate. My girlfriend on the other hand was sitting on a barstool at the bar that was in the room. I was watching her sip from the beer. Putting the bottle to her lovely lips was intoxicating. As we were chatting somehow the talking turned to sex and she was talking about how bi-curious she was.

My roommate must have been really turned on listening to her and looking down her cleavage, being a 36DD let’s just say there was plenty to see even in a tshirt. He must have been really drunk because the next thing that came out of his mouth amazed me. He said, “Why don’t you suck his dick and I will eat your pussy?” Her and my jaw dropped to the ground. We looked at each other and she gave me a look that said "I want to get fucked now".

She stood up and slowly did this little dance for us while stripping naked. By this time my cock was so hard I feel like it was going to burst. She pulled off my pants and wrapped her ever so soft lips around my cock and went slowly up and down. I felt her lips slide up and down on my shaft and I almost exploded. I saw my roommate position himself on the floor and slide between her legs and from what I could tell from the moaning vibrations he started licking.

This state of pleasure lasted for sometime or at least I thought so. I was euphoric because it felt so good. I saw my roommate get up and sit in the chair, then I sent her over to blow his mind and she agreed. I then took my swollen member and slid it into her wet slit and WOW she must have been so turned on because she never felt so good. I had a nice rhythm going with my dick going in and out of her wet pussy. I started getting faster and she had to stop blowing him because she let out a moan that seemed like pleasure and pain all at once.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum



When she stopped, I pulled out a minute later and then she laid down and my roommate got between her legs for what seemed like a minute before he blew his load on her stomach. While he was blowing his load I positioned myself by her head and she immediately grabbed my hard cock and sucked her juices off. Once the roommate was done we jumped into the shower and cleaned off but the night was not over.

I dried off and lay in bed naked almost falling asleep. I heard my girlfriend talking to someone. Then I must have passed out because the next thing I knew I had Ariel (my roommate's friend with benefits) to the one side then my girlfriend on the other.

Both of them were naked, touching me and stroking my cock, then Ariel grabbed it and opened her mouth. She took it all in then my girl started to kiss me on my neck and chest. After a few minutes I felt her remove her mouth from my cock and she started kissing my girl. Then Ariel had me get up and had my girl lay down. She got between her legs and started to lick and suck on her pussy. I was not going to pass up the time to get my dick into Ariel. She was a total MILF, perfect body from head to toe. I thrust my cock into her. I grabbed her ass at the same time and fucked her as hard as I could. I heard that was how she liked it. The girls traded spots, my girl now bent over in front of me. I could tell she was dripping wet.

As we slowed down I lay back down and my girl got on my dick and rode me. I grabbed Ariel and sat her on my face, continuing to lick that freshly shaven pussy. As my girl was riding my cock I could feel her about to have one of the greatest orgasms of her life. As she released I felt the juices slide down my cock to my balls. Then Ariel got off my face and whispered in my ear, “I will be back when she isn’t here cause I’m not done with your cock.”

Published 
Written by chmill0769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments