Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will and Alessia, Chapter 1

"A birthday present turns into fun for not just the birthday boy, but the giver as well."

6
7 Comments 7
15.3k Views 15.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Alessia was a beautiful young woman.  Tall, blond, long legs, nice ass, and incredible pair of breasts that were all natural.  Nope, no implants for her, she didn't need them with her lovely set of 38C's.  Her skin was porcelain, so fair she was.  She knew she was beautiful and she used her beauty to her full advantage, when ever she had to, to get what she wanted. 

 

She had been with her current beau, now for a couple of years, and at 27 she thought she was ready to settle down.  Will was just as handsome as Alessia was beautiful and together they made a striking couple.  He was tall, dark and handsome.  Her girlfriends used to tease her, that she was dating a cliche, until they met him, and then they understood. 

 

Will had a magnetism, that drew people to him.  His brown eyes, and charming ways, and infectious smile were what caught Alessia's eye.  They met in a lounge, where she had gone with some of the girls on a Friday afternoon, an end of the work week, let your hair down, have some fun, and see who you can meet, gathering. 

 

She saw him eyeing her across the crowded room, and he slowly made his way to her, never breaking eye contact.  He asked her to dance, and the music was slow, and she soon found herself enfolded in his arms.  She wound her arms around his neck and looked into those brown eyes, and she was gone.  They spent the rest of the evening dancing, laughing, and talking, getting to know one another.  The girls she had come with had all gone home, but Alessia stayed behind, with Will. 

 

They only danced the slow dances, and it was like making love on the dance floor.  He whirled his tongue around the folds of her ear, and murmured, "Oh baby, I can't wait to do that to your cunt."  Will pulled her close to him so she was nestled snugly against his cock, which was erect and straining at the fly of his trousers. 

 

Alessia was no innocent, and at her age, had been with men before.  She grabbed his ass, and wiggled her pelvis as close to him as she could get.  She whispered in his ear, "What's stopping you?"

 

They broke apart and the look of desire on each other's face was answer enough.  Someone from the edge of the dance floor yelled, "Shit, either fuck her now, or get a room!"

 

They both had enough alcohol in their system that driving was out of the question, and a taxi would take too long.  They walked through the lounge, to the adjoining hotel, and Will said smartly to the heckler, "Thank you for a fine idea.  I will get a room and you can be sure I will fuck her tonight."

 

They registered at the hotel, and took the elevator to the floor that their room was on.  Alessia complained that the desk clerk looked at her like she was a hooker, and Will laughed off her concerns.  He took her hand, and placed it on his package, so hot and throbbing, she could feel it through his trousers.  "No hooker could ever cause that!" Will told her with a smile on his face. 

 

They got to the room, and hurriedly unlocked the door.  The minute the door was closed, their hands were tugging and pulling at garments, desperate to feel naked, hot skin against naked, hot skin.  Their kisses were hot and wet, frantic to taste the other.  The clothes were strewn from the door to the bed, and they both landed on the bed, he on his back, she on top of him.  His hand went to her pussy, where she was soaking wet, and he reveled in the soft, wet folds of skin, tugging at her sensitive clit, and fucking her with a finger, then two. 

 

Alessia was no fool, and she reached for her handbag, that she had tossed onto the bedside table.  She fumbled inside for a condom, because the threat of HIV was still very real.  She didn't know this man, and usually before embarking on a sexual excursion, she and the man would have discussed this, and had blood work done to prove to the other that they were "clean".  She was not going to risk her health for what could possibly be a one night stand.  A quick fuck and then see ya.

 

He looked at her, and shook his head, "No fucking way!"

 

"Look, I'm clean, but I don't know you.  If you want to wait and have blood tests done, fine by me, but by the looks of things", she stoked his cock tenderly, "you are not wanting to wait, so until we both know for sure, NO GLOVE, NO LOVE.  I tell you what, you wear this, and I will put it on you--with my mouth!"  It was a trick she learned to do when men were reluctant to wear it, and it was a trick that worked--every time!

 

Will had never had such a proposition, and it was worth the decreased sensation to wear the damn latex to watch her put it on him with her mouth.  He watched as she carefully opened the foil packet, and took the condom out and place it on the tip of his erect cock.  Grasping the base of him in one hand, she leaned over, and covering her teeth with her lips, slowly started to unroll the skin thin sheath over his rock hard cock.  He was moaning by the time she was finished, and smiled at her when she raised her head.  "Now?" he asked. 

 

She straddled him, and took his cock in her hand and guided him to the wet opening of her pussy, she raised up slightly, just enough to feel the head at the entrance.  She lowered herself onto him, letting him in all the way.  She raised up again, and sank down on him once more.  His hands went to her hips, and settled her into an easy rhythm, riding his cock and enjoying it for all she was worth.  Her tits were bouncing, and she reached up to catch them in her hands, she toyed with her nipples and massaged the fleshy mounds.  She moaned her desire, and threw her head back, as she continued to explore her pleasures. 

 

Will lay there, and watched her get off on him.  She was the most beautiful woman he had ever met.  She was sexually talented too, that condom with the mouth thing was a total turn on, and he had no doubt that if more women were the seductress that Alessia was, more men would be willing to wear the damn piece of latex. 

 

That first night was a night of discovery for them.  Alessia had every orifice sucked and fucked and then some.  That was two years ago now, and their love life had only gotten better, which is to say that it is fucking fantastic now, because that first night was pretty damned good. 

 

Will's thirtieth birthday was coming up, and lately in their sexual fantasies, he had voiced that he wanted to add another partner or couple to their fun times.  Alessia wasn't sure of this, as she was a "one man woman" and had never considered screwing another woman.  Will was insistent, he wanted to see her fucked by two men, and said that it would not jeopardize their relationship, just add a new and different dimension to their sexual explorations.  A week before his birthday, Alessia made her decision and told him that she would do this, for him, as a birthday gift. 

 

Will was thrilled to say the least, and he had just the guy in mind.  Todd was a fellow at work and they had talked about a threesome ever since Todd had first met Alessia.  Todd was a massive hulk of a man, with a cock that equalled the rest of his size.  He was African American, and Will had to say, the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to see Todd's huge black cock ramming in and out of Alessia's shaved porcelain white pussy. 

 

The day finally came, a Friday, and if Todd and Will had their way, it would turn into a weekend orgy for the three of them.  Alessia had no idea who Will had picked for their threesome, and she tried not to be nervous.  She showered and shaved, her legs, armpits and pussy.  She called Will in and asked him to help her shave around her sphincter.  He was always more than willing to lend her a helping hand.  He soaped her up, and getting a new disposable razor, shaved her clean and then took the hand held shower head, and rinsed her of all the soapy residue. 

 

Since Alessia had no idea what kind of sex acts might come into play tonight, and maybe over the weekend, she got out her enema bulb, and made sure she was clean, inside as well.  She loved the feeling of fullness as she did her usual three bulbs of tepid water, and inserted the butt plug.  She went to the bedroom, and hung the tell tale scarf on the door knob and closed the door.  This was her private time, and Will knew not to interrupt when that scarf was on the door knob.  She placed a clean towel down on the bed, and took out her favorite vibrator--The Rabbit.  For solo play, the feeling that it brought on were exquisite.  The feeling of fullness in her bowel was causing mild cramps, but she knew that the mild discomfort would make her pleasure that much more intense.  She put new batteries in Roger, (for Roger Rabbit, the movie!) and proceeded to lube herself up.  She played with her pussy lips spreading the fleshy outer lips and finding the soft pink ones inside to be hot and pulsing.  Her clit was throbbing too, looking for a release. 

 

She inserted the phallus into her cunt, and pressed the on button for the ears to vibrate on her clit.  That combined with the fullness of the enema and the butt plug was enough to nearly send her over the edge right then, but she pursued her solo flight into ecstasy, and was soon moaning and writhing on the bed, fucking herself with a vibrator, and an ass full of water.  When the last orgasm racked through her body, she called Will to help her to the washroom.  She couldn't stand on her own right now, the blood had left her head, and rushed to her pelvis.  If she stood up now, she could very well pass out, and she didn't want that.  Will came, and helped her to the bathroom, and she relieved herself of the burden of water in her bowel.  She got back into the shower again, to wash her pussy and ass once again, and dried off with a soft towel. 

 

The next ritual, in her preparation, was to dust herself with honey dust, that Will had bought for her at their favorite adult shop.  The feather duster felt wonderful on her newly shaved pussy and anus.  The strawberries and cream scent tasted as good as it smelled, or so Will had told her.  She put on a black negligee, and a black g-string pantie.  She sashayed into the living room where Will sat in his new satin boxers, with big red lips over the fly.  He laughed when he opened them and said that he would enjoy wearing them under his trousers to work, knowing what he would get when he came home. 

 

The doorbell rang, and as arranged, Todd came in on his own, after announcing his arrival, by ringing the bell.  He was tall, 6'4", and had a tool that hung halfway down his thigh.  It was semi erect, and the bulge in his trousers was noticeable.  Will watched Alessia's face as she became aware of the fact that this was the cock that was going to fuck her today. 

 

Todd had brought a couple of bottles of champagne to toast the birthday boy, and Will showed him where he could change.  Todd came out of the spare bedroom, with just a robe on, and they drank champagne until the alcohol started to ease some of the tension that had been building ever since Alessia caught the first glimpse of his tool inside his trousers. 

 

Will made the first move, and pulled Alessia to her feet.  He undid the tie of the sheer cover of her negligee and slipped it off her shoulders.  It puddled at her feet.  The equally sheer gown left nothing to one's imagination, and she was beginning to become aroused, as her nipples stood to attention, just from Will's gaze.  Will told Alessia and Todd that he wanted to watch first, and then get in on the fun.

 

Todd walked over to Alessia, and began to touch her, through the black sheer gown.  "Take it off for me."  Alessia reached for the hem of the short gown and pulled it off over her head and she was left standing there in the black g-string.  Todd bent down and sucked an already hard nipple into his warm mouth, teasing it with his tongue and nipping at it with his teeth.  Alessia reached for the belt that tied his robe, and undid it, baring his front.  She ran her hands over his broad chest and strong rippled abs.  This was a man who took care of his body, she thought to herself, as she moaned her appreciation for his toned body and the sensation he was causing with his mouth on her breasts. 

 

Todd lifted his head long enough to shrug off the robe.  Alessia watched as the robe fell to the floor.  "I want the comfort of a bed, to do this" she told the men, and led both men to the bedroom where there was a king size bed, with clean sheets.

 

Alessia crawled onto the bed, on her hands and knees, and wiggled her ass provocatively.  Todd just groaned, and Will encouraged him to take Alessia any way he wanted her.  Todd wanted it all, mouth, cunt, and ass, and he would have it all before the weekend was over.  He reached over and grabbed the tiny g-string, and pulled, and it came apart in his hands.  He pulled Alessia to him, and flipped her onto her back, and knelt down in front of her, spread her legs open and proceeded to give her the best tongue lashing she had ever had.  It was not long until she was moaning and writhing on the bed, her hands twisting the bed sheets.  She screamed out a string of obscenities as her body exploded with hot cum over Todd's tongue and face. 

 

Todd did not give her a moment to recover until he rammed his cock into her wet cunt.  He was more than ready for this and had been for a week now.  No, he had been horny for her ever since he laid eyes on the beautiful Alessia the first time, a year and a half ago.  If that made him a pig, then so be it, but this was a dream come true for him.  He fucked her hard, until she was nearly begging him.  For what?  More?  Mercy?  He wanted to come in that gloriously beautiful white pussy.  There was something so erotic about black and white. 

 

Will watched Todd fuck Alessia until he could stand it no more.  He was hard, and needing some action.  He had stripped off his boxers and jerked himself to a wonderful hard on, but now needed more.  He crawled onto the bed, and positioned himself so Alessia could suck him.  She gave the best blow jobs of any woman he had ever known.  He straddled her so he could fuck her mouth.  He was not as well endowed as Todd, but his cock was nothing to sneeze at, eight inches fully erect, Alessia never complained. 

 

Alessia lay on the bed, her beau fucking her mouth, and his friend fucking her cunt.  She never thought she would enjoy this, but this was heaven, two glorious cocks, giving her the ultimate in pleasure.  When both men had come, she lay there, cum oozing from her pussy, and she reached down with her hand, and brought herself to another mind blowing orgasm, rubbing her clit with the juices flowing from her.  She always swallowed Will's essence, never wasting a drop. 

 

The men lay on the bed, and she in between them.  "Well, boys, that was great!  I hope you both recoup quickly, because I'm not done", she told them as she straddled Will's face.  "Lick it!  Suck it!  Fuck it!"  she commanded him, as she ground her pussy into his face.  Todd watched as she came at the mouth of Will, and after that, the three of them drank more champagne, and toasted their new found relationship.  The alcohol and the sex, made them all a little sleepy and they napped, Alessia, sandwiched in between the two men. 

 

Alessia woke first, and with a cock in each hand, managed to get both men "up and running" so to speak.  She reached for the tube of lubricant, and smeared some around her anus, as well as on Will's hard cock.  She lay on top of him, her back to his front, and let him take her ass, as he had done numerous times before, but never in this position, never with another man to fuck her pussy at the same time.  She made eye contact with Todd, "What are you waiting for?  An engraved invite?  Fuck me, now, like this!"

 

Todd needed no further invitation, and he aligned himself so he could fuck Alessia's pretty pussy at the same time Will was doing her ass.  Fuck!  What a sight, to watch her face, as they pumped in and out of her like two perfectly timed pistons.  This was Will's fantasy, and before the weekend was over, they would have to switch it up, so Todd could fuck that tight white ass, and Will could watch her face from this angle.  The only thing that could improve upon this whole scenario is another man to fuck her mouth at the same time.  Todd would have to broach that subject later, because now, he was about to cum, and he gave himself up to the onslaught of those sensations.  The three of them came together, unusual as though that might sound, but the effects of the fucking were too much for them to last too long.  They all collapsed on the bed, a tangle of bodies, spent, sated, satisfied. 

 

"Happy Birthday, Darling!  Although I am not sure who really got the gift!"  Alessia said to Will when she finally caught her breath enough to actually speak.  The orgy continued well into the weekend, with the threesome forging a common bond of sex and sensuality.   

 

Published 
Written by hornychik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments