Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You and I

"A story of how you made my fantasies come true."

11
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
You and I…We have a story. It is not as long as some, but it is definitely interesting. Our story began on a porn site. It started as most conversations online do with some casual flirting and dirty talk. I began looking for you online when I would check my messages. I would get excited.

We eventually began sharing pictures and even went so far as to begin leaving each other voice mails. I know, it doesn’t sound much different than most online relationships, but you helped me find myself. With you, I am safe to explore my fantasies and my darkest desires. And that brings me to my favorite part of our story.

My phone rings and it is you. As per our game, I don’t answer and wait for you to finish your voicemail. I love hearing your voice. Your voice caresses my body as gently as I imagine your hands. But this isn’t your typical message. “Be ready by eight,” you say and hang up.

It's 6:30 and I have no idea what I am getting ready for, especially since we have never met and you shouldn’t know where I live. I don’t know whether to be excited or scared. Perhaps, it is my recent break up causing my curiosity, but I find myself incredibly aroused. Since I have no idea what is going to happen, I decide I will get ready as if I was going on a hot date.

I take a long, steamy shower, taking my time to wash my hair with my favorite coconut shampoo and shave all my necessary parts. After my shower, I dry my long chestnut hair letting it stay a bit curly. I put on just a bit of makeup, as I prefer the more natural look. I spray a little of my favorite perfume on my neck, wrists and a little on my cleavage.

I can’t decide what to wear, as I have no idea where we are going or what is going to happen. I am standing in my closet in my black thong and lace bra. I feel incredibly sexy. You do that to me. You make me feel sexy. I settle on a simple black dress. It is low cut and shows just enough cleavage. It has a high slit on the left side. I decide to go without stockings and slip on strappy sandals.

It is now 7:55 and I am getting anxious. To calm my nerves, I pour myself a glass of my favorite red and put on some music. At 8:02, my phone chimes. It’s a text message from you. I hope you are ready for tonight. See you soon. I am very confused. We have been very open with each other, but I have never told you where I live.

I reply with a simple OK, I am ready. Four minutes later, there is a knock on my door. I look through the peephole and there is the most beautiful man I have ever seen standing on the other side. I straighten my dress and run my hands through my hair, a nervous habit. I open the door.

”Hello, beautiful,” you greet me with a devilish smile. I just smile and step aside to invite you in.

You shake your head at me and say, “If I come in, that dress is coming off and we won’t get any where.”

I smile, relieved. Even though you have seen all of me in various stages of undress, I am still self-conscious. I have curves. I am not a twig and I was unsure how things would translate in real time. I always thought you were sexy, but the pictures haven’t done you any justice.

You tell me the safe word is Kitten. I don’t know at this point who the safe word is for, but I say okay. You ask if I am ready and if I trust you. I simply nod. You remind me of the safe word one last time. You then pull a scarf from your pocket and kiss my eyelids gently before covering my eyes.

As always when I am nervous, I begin to shiver. You wrap your arms around me and whisper, “You are safe with me, my Love. You are in control and can stop this at any point. Just say the word.” I wrap my arms around you and kiss your neck. You skin smells wonderful, like pure man and soap.

You place a flower in my hand and take my other and lead me out. I am holding you a bit too tight, as I can’t see anything. We get into a car, that I learn later is a limousine. You ask if I would like a glass of wine and I reply, “Yes, if you have red.” You chuckle a bit and pour me a glass. “Mmmm, Bogle, my favorite.”

You laugh again. “I know.” We aren’t in the car very long and I feel your hand on my thigh, taking advantage of the slit, your hand finds bare flesh.

After what felt like hours, but was probably only 45 minutes, we stop and the door to my right is opened. You place my hand in someone else’s and I am helped out of the car. You quickly place my arm in yours and lead me. I move my hand to the blindfold and you stop me. “I feel foolish walking around with a blindfold on.”

You simply say, “Trust me.”

Lord knows, I do and I let you lead me. My senses are immediately bombarded. The smells are incredible. It smells like sex, both men and women. There is music playing, but I don’t recognize the tune. And it is warm. I feel you pull me closer and place a kiss on my neck. “Remember, Kitten, you are in control.”

I smile at you using your pet name for me as the safe word. I whisper, “Yes, love.”

You spin me around and I am facing away from you. I feel your breath on my neck as your arms wrap around me. One hand finds the slit in my dress and the other rests gently on my breast. You stay like that for only a moment and then your hands are gone. I feel a tug on my dress and the zipper gives. My dress is lowered and I am left standing there in my thong and bra. My bra is then unclasped and removed.

I begin shivering again, not from cold but nerves. Your arms encircle me again. “You are beautiful. The curve of your hips, the fullness of your breasts, you are woman, embrace it.” With that, you walk me forward a few steps and then sweep me into your arms. Quickly you lay me down on what feels like a cloud. My hands are bound above my head and legs spread wide. I can feel my ankles being bound, but they are not holding me tight. I can move my legs and like this freedom.

You tell me to enjoy and everything goes quiet for a moment. Suddenly, my blindfold is removed and your face is hovering above me. Just inches from face you place a kiss on my lips. I start looking around and notice that you are naked, as is everyone else in the room. At first glance, it looks like there are about twenty people, both men and women.

You stand by my head and your beautiful cock is resting on my bound hands. You look around the room and say, “This is my cum slut. She is here for you to use. There is only one rule. You cannot make her cum.”

With that a woman climbs above me and straddles my face.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

I have never been with a woman before and instinctively start moving my tongue as I like to be licked. She presses down on me and I can barely breathe. She tastes incredible, better than I could imagine. All of a sudden, I feel someone between my legs. My hips are being raised and I feel someone pressing into my ass. At the same time, my hands are being wrapped around a cock.

I am moaning into this woman’s incredible pussy. She is leaking juices all over my face. Suddenly she presses down and her body goes rigid. I continue lapping at her with my tongue and moaning. A stream of her sweet cum runs into my mouth. She quickly gets up and kisses me. I quickly look around the room and see you standing off to the side. You are naked and your cock is huge, bigger than in the pictures I have seen. You are placing a tie around the base. I love the way your cock stands. You gently stroke as your eyes hold mine.

The man fucking my ass picks up his pace and then abruptly pulls out. He shoots his load all over my stomach. You smile at me and hold up a finger. You are keeping count of the cum covering my body. As this man finishes, another takes his place between my thighs. This time entering my cunt. Another man places his cock in my mouth. I take as much as I can before I begin to gag. At this point, he begins to fuck my face. He is pounding my face in time to the man fucking my cunt.

I am moaning and writhing beneath these men. They don’t care about my pleasure and I am aching to cum. These two pull out of me just in time to shoot their loads all over my face and chest. I find you in the room and you hold up two more fingers for a total of three.

A man and woman, two men, two women and so on, I am used for their pleasure. There are never more than two cocks penetrating me at any one time. You keep a close watch on me, keeping count of the loads of cum covering me. One thing I notice, no man fills me with his seed. I take note to ask you about that later. I lose count of the loads I am covered in, but after several hours, I have a thick coating of cum covering my body.

I look at you and you mouth the words sixty-eight. There aren’t that many men here for me to be covered in that much cum. I later find out that there were men in different rooms. You didn’t want to overwhelm me.

After all the men and women move into different rooms, you come over to me and untie my ankles. You leave my arms bound over my head. You begin licking the cum from my nipples. When you have a sufficient mouthful, you move up and kiss me, shoving cum in my mouth as your tongue dances with mine. “Did you orgasm, my love?” you ask as I feel your hardness press into me.

“No, each time I got close, the guy pulled out.”

You smile that devilish smile again. “Good, you are my prize.”

You press your body down hard against me and kiss me, your hardness slick with the cum covering me, rubs against my slit. I arch to help you find the right angle, but you intentionally move so as not to enter me.

“Please, I need you. I need your cock buried deep inside me.”

“I am going to fill you with my cum and then lick it out of your sweet cunt. You were a good cum slut, but you still need mine.”

“Please…” I whisper and you thrust hard. It feels like I am being split open by your huge cock.

Our bodies are slick with cum and you move in and out of me with ease. You move your hand between our bodies and begin playing with my clit as you punish my cunt with your hard thrusts. “Baby, I am going to cum,” I say and you move your hand and stop thrusting.

“Not yet, beautiful.”

I start rocking my hips, trying to create enough friction to give myself release. “Please,” I beg.

You begin thrusting again and playing with my clit. My breathing quickens and you stop again. We continue this dance several more times before you explode inside me. You pull out before I can orgasm. I am devastated. You move down my body and as promised begin licking your cum from dripping pussy. You avoid my pleasure center, still not letting me reach climax. I am in agony.

You move up my body, kiss me and pull me tight. “Please,” I whisper, “I have been waiting for your cock for months. Please let me have more.”

With that you unbind my hands and stand. You pick me up and take me to the shower. We stand under the spray and you clean me off. I am disappointed as I thought I would have release, but this was also one of our fantasies. You watching as I am fucked, not being allowed to orgasm.

Standing under the shower as you wash the cum from my hair, I decide I don’t really like this fantasy anymore. I need release and am just frustrated. Lost in my thoughts, I don’t realize the shower is over. You are drying me with a super soft towel. You pick me up and carry me to your bedroom.

“What did you think?” you ask.

“Honestly, I really enjoyed knowing you were watching, knowing you were turned on. I loved having both the men and women cum for me. And I loved your cock inside me. But, I honestly thought after it was all over, you would let me orgasm.”

“I know. But I wanted to give you the fantasy we talked about.”

“Thank you. Can you take me home now?” I ask, trying to hide the disappointment.

“No. The night is not over and you haven’t said the safe word yet. That means you are still mine.”

“Yes, sir. As you wish.”

With that, you begin kissing me. There was a gentleness in the kiss. “I have wanted to do this since you opened that door. You are beautiful, Kitten.”

You began caressing my body, kissing, touching, fondling. You were worshipping my body. I have never felt so safe before. I just keep my hands on your back as you move around my body. I love your touch. After what seems like hours of you just worshipping me, you enter me. Slowly, gently, you press into me. You hold yourself deep inside me, kissing me lovingly. Almost in time, we begin moving, our hips finding a rhythm.

“Baby, I need you to cum for me.” And you pick up your pace. I feel my orgasm build and my body begins to shake. I cry out in ecstasy as you continue to move inside me. As my body continues to contract around you, I feel you shudder and release your nut deep inside me.

“I love making you purr, Kitten, but feeling your warmth around my cock is just perfection.” You kiss me gently and hold me tight. The last thing I remember before dozing off is you whispering in my ear, “My Kitten, I don’t think things can go back to the way they were. Now that I have you in real life, I want to keep you here.”

Published 
Written by anonymouslylush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments