Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yumi, Her Roommates and me Part 1

"I knew I was going to fuck Yumi and her roommate. I never suspected the surprise they had planned."

11
4 Comments 4
20.9k Views 20.9k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Yumi told me that she and her roommate, Ashonay, wanted me to come over and give them a "special lesson." I tutor English to foreign students at one of the local colleges, and Yumi is quickly became my favorite student to tutor. She is a beautiful, petite Japanese girl who seems to fit most of the stereotypes of a Japanese girl when you first meet her. She stands just over five feet tall, and has an amazing compact body. Yumi always wears somewhat classy, somewhat conservative clothing that covers just about everything, but her clothes always seem tailored to accentuate her amazing body. Her tits, while not that big (maybe a B cup, maybe even an A) are incredibly firm and perky and even with their small size seem to strain against whatever top she is wearing.. Her ass is perfect, round and full, jutting out perfectly from the small of her back and curving out in a way that invites stares before rounding back into her thighs. She always wore pants and skirts that seemed to be formed fitted to that ass. Yumi always acted demure and shy when in public, but I had found out a few weeks earlier just what a ravenous slut she actually is.

I had seen her roommate, Ashonay, here and there on campus but I had only met her once. When I met her I was balls deep in Yumi's mouth and Ashonay came sauntering through the living room. She was a tall African girl with an athletic body, full tits, and an ass that just wouldn't quit. When Ashonay saw me facefucking her roommate I had expected her to get upset and tell us to go into Yumi's room for some privacy. Instead she walked over, fingered Yumi's pussy for a bit and then licked her finger clean. She then sank to her knees, deepthroated me a few times and stood back up. Telling Yumi that she had good taste she turned to me and said she couldn't wait to meet me again. Then she walked out the front door to whatever plans awaited her.

So when Yumi told me that she and Ashonay wanted to have a "special lesson" with me I readily agreed. I was to show up at their house at 8PM on Saturday. The rest of the week was a struggle as I counted down to Saturday. I jacked off a lot thinking about what might happen with Yumi, Ashonay, and me naked together, exploring every depraved sex act I could think of. My imagination had nothing on what was actually awaiting me.

Finally it was Saturday and I couldn't contain myself. I watched a porn about a guy being fucked by two incredibly slutty girls. Stroking my cock throughout the flick I finally unloaded my balls just as he came all over their faces. I took a shower and got dressed thinking about what lay ahead of me.

As I drove over to Yumi and Ashonay's apartment, my cock started to get hard again as I thought about the two gorgeous women, one Asian and one black, that I was about to spend the night with.

I arrived at their place and knocked on the door. Yumi answered the door wearing lingerie that almost made me cum in my pants. She had on a black sheer lacy bra that her hard nipples showed through without effort. The bottoms were also black and made of the same lace material. They were cut low, exposing where her pubes would be if they weren't shaved, but with three straps rising out of each side and crisscrossing her pelvis and belly. She smiled seductively when I gasped a bit at the sight of her.

She took me by the hand, turned around and led me toward the living room, showing me that her lingerie did not even try to cover that amazing ass. She knew I loved watching her ass as she walked, so she stayed just a few steps in front of me, swaying her hips and shaking her ass seductively. I could hear the sounds of a porno coming from the TV.

I expected to see Ashonay waiting for us when we got to the living room, but I never expected what I actually found there. Along with Ashonay were two other gorgeous girls. The girls who were with Ashonay when Yumi was leading me to the roof of the library. The looks that they had given Yumi in the library made sense now. They were all standing and strutting as if to model the outfits they were all wearing. Yumi introduced us.

"You have already met Ashonay, she is from Ethiopia." Ashonay had on white outfit that contrasted amazingly with her dark skin. The panties were just a patch of fabric that barely covered her shaved pussy with the straps rising up to meet at her sides just above her navel, accentuating her long toned legs. Her large, firm tits were covered by a sheer material that was basically see through, tied around the neck, and had straps hanging down to connect with the straps rising off her panties.

"It is so good to see you again, Will. We are going to have a fun night." And she turned around so that I could take in all of her. The panties were more like a g-string in back, revealing all of her gorgeous, firm, round booty.

"This is Maxi, she is from Brazil." Maxi was probably about 5 feet six inches with a slender but incredibly toned body. She was wearing a red baby doll that covered her full tits. There was material hanging off the bra part the was parted in the middle, showing off her well toned abs. She was wearing a matching thong. Matching thigh high stockings completed the outfit. She licked her lips, showing me her tongue ring. and eyed me up and down (which is just what I was doing to her). She also turned around to give me the full view. The lingerie top came down just far enough to cover the top inch or so of her ass, the thong disappeared into her asscrack. She wiggled her ass just a bit as if to confirm the truth about everything that I had heard before about how perfect Brazilian asses were.

Her ass was perfect.

"Finally, here is Trudde." It sounded like Trudy, but with an A at the end instead of a Y. "She is from Norway." Trudde was easily the tallest of the bunch, taller than me, which put her at six feet or more with blonde hair that hung down to the center of her back. She had incredibly long legs that led into yet another amazing ass. She had on a slutty schoolgirl outfit. A black and red plaid bra that did almost nothing to conceal her amazingly huge yet firm tits. She had on a matching plaid skirt which just covered her pussy. She turned around so I could see the backside. The skirt only covered about the top half of her ass, the bottom half sticking out provocatively and rounding perfectly back into her legs. She bent over a bit so I could see that she was not wearing any panties. Her shaved pussy staring me right in the face, the glint of a clitring winking at me.

Even though I had jacked off only about an hour earlier, I already had a raging hard on. There were four sexy women in slutty lingerie, each of a different race. And they were mine for the night. My jaw was probably on the floor. Yumi saw my expression of disbelief and explained. "We all used to live in the dorms. We decided to get an apartment together when we found out we had similar... interests."

She giggled and walked up to me, pressing against my side and lifting one leg to wrap it around me. She started caressing my chest and undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"The first thing we have to do is get you out of all of these useless clothes." The other girls surrounded me and started helping Yumi undress me. Their bodies pressed against me, their hands roaming my body and undressing me turned me on even more. I felt all of them up, slapping one perfect ass after another and squeezing their tits.

I was finally able to tear my eyes off of these gorgeous girls and look around the room. It was different than the last time I was here. The big screen TV was the first thing that caught my eye. It had a really hot scene of a guy being used as a sex toy by four hot women. "Looks kinda like the night I'm about to have." I thought to myself and wondered if they had planned that. Then I noticed that it seemed like every mirror in the house had been brought out to the living room, lining the walls, propped on tables. I looked up and sure enough, there was even a huge mirror on the ceiling that I was sure had not been there last time. No matter where I looked I would have a great view of whatever was happening anywhere in the room. On the various side tables in the room were a vast selection of dildos, vibrators, anal beads, and butt plugs. There were a variety of sizes and shapes and it seemed like some should be in reach no matter where in the room someone was. Finally I noticed that the coffee table had been removed from the center of the room and in its place was a simple wooden chair, facing towards the couch.

By the time I had taken all of this in the girls had pretty much succeeded in undressing me. The only thing they left on me was my boxer briefs. My hardness was pressing against the material, showing a clear outline of my manhood. Maxi and Trudde started rubbing my hard cock through my underwear, smiling at each other and nodding in approval. Yumi and Ashonay led me to the wooden chair in the center of the room. They sat me down and before I knew it I was strapped into the chair. I hadn't even seen the velcro straps hanging off of it. My hands were pinned down at my side and my legs were secured to the front legs of the chair.

It reminded me of scenes I had watched at stripclubs before. They would seat the birthday boy (or girl) in a chair in the center of the stage, tie him (or her) down and all the dancers in the club would strip for him and give him (or her) lapdances at the same time. "This is going to be an interesting night," I thought to myself, getting more turned on at the thought of being under the control of these four gorgeous fuckdolls.

And sure enough the girls surrounded me, rubbing their hard yet soft bodies up against me, rubbing their tits in my face, grinding their asses into my crotch. All of it with me powerless to do anything. I just sat back and enjoyed the attention. They started to free each others' tits from the slutty lingerie they were wearing, sucking on each others' nipples. I was getting so turned on watching this whole scene.

Finally Yumi sat down on the couch and pulled Maxi down next to her. Yumi pushed Maxi onto her back and positioned her so that her thong covered cunny was pointed right at me. Yumi pulled Maxi's thong to the side and began sucking on her pussy lips, her tongue darting in and out. Maxi's pussy was already wet and glistening and she started to moan as Yumi licked at her clit and spread her lips open. Yumi slid a finger into Maxi's wet cunt and began sliding it in and out, then she stuck in a second finger. Maxi's clit disappeared between Yumi's lips as Yumi's fingers disappeared into Maxi's eager pussy.

Ashonay walked over to one of the side tables and picked up a fat 9 inch dildo. She looked at me and said,

"This is what I'm going to do to that beautiful cock of yours."

Then she plunged the dildo into her mouth until just the base was sticking out between her lips. She throatfucked herself with the dildo until thick trails of spit started hanging off her chin. Then she pulled it out of her mouth, asking,

"You want me to do that to your cock?"

"Oh yeah," I said, "I want to feel my cock buried deep in your throat like that again."

"Well you'll just have to be patient. Right now it's the girls' turn to play. We'll let you know when it's your turn."

Ashonay eyed the dildo, making sure it was wet enough and positioned herself behind Yumi. Yumi had her head in Maxi's pussy, eating it for all she was worth. Her gorgeous ass was sticking up high in the air. Ashonay gave it a little slap which made Yumi cry out and eat Maxi's pussy even harder. Ashonay pulled Yumi's strappy bottoms down just enough to expose her swollen pussy lips and slowly inserted the dildo.

Yumi gasped and cried out.

"Oh yes! Shove that thing in me!"

When Ashonay heard that she lost all pretense of being gentle and forced the dildo as far into Yumi's pussy as she could. The whole dildo was buried in Yumi's pussy and Yumi seemed to be loving it.

"Oh yes, fuck my tight pussy!"

Her lips were stretched around the girth of the dildo and Ashonay started working it in in and out, fucking her little Asian roommate hard with that rubber cock.

"You like that don't you bitch!" Ashonay said as she pummeled Yumi's pussy with the dildo.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard with that thing!" And she buried her face in Maxi's pussy again.

Maxi was writhing and tugging on her nipples. Pulling and squeezing them like she was punishing herself, a long, low, unending moan escaping from her quivering lips.

Trudde grabbed a vibrator and gave it to Yumi and then grabbed another one for herself. Trudde straddled Maxi's face, with her ass pointed straight at me. She lifted her very short skirt up, giving Maxi perfect access to her pussy, which Maxi immediately began sucking on, tugging gently on the clitring with her teeth. Trudde licked the dildo, which I now saw was actually a buttplug, and started to slide it into her tight asshole. The buttplug was short but very thick, and Trudde's ass seemed to be stretched to it's limits trying to fit it inside.

"Fuck Yumi, this things huge. You use this alot?" Trudde asked as it slid deeper and deeper into her asshole.

Yumi pulled her head up just long enough to see what Trudde was talking about and said,

"I love that one. It fills me up so good. Don't tell me u can't take it. I thought you were a slut."

She pulled Maxi's panties off and continued sucking on Maxi's clit. She slid the dildo into Maxi's waiting pussy, causing Maxi to moan and squeel, sounds which were muffled by Trudde's pussy. Working the dildo in and out of Maxi's pussy, Yumi reached up to take control of the plug in Trudde's ass as well. Yumi started fucking Trudde's ass hard with the buttplug, never breaking stride on the dildo she had flashing in and out of Maxi.

"Oh fuck that thing is huge," Trudde gasped. "I can't believe this thing fits in your tiny asshole, Yumi." Trudde's voice was husky as the plug slid in and out, stretching her ass.

"Shut up and take it bitch!" Yumi ordered and started fucking Trudde's ass harder. "If I can take that thing, so can you."

Ashonay reached behind her and grabbed another dildo off the table, this one longer but more slender. She spit on Yumi's ass and began to insert the new dildo. She never stopped the hard fucking she was giving to Yumi's pussy as she slid the other dildo into Yumi's ass.

"Oh Fuck!" screamed Yumi. "Oh fuck yes! Fill both my holes. Fuck me like a dirty little whore, Ashonay!"

"You are a dirty little whore, Yumi." And Ashonay began fucking both of Yumi's holes hard.

"Yes I am! Now fuck me that way!" Yumi screamed.

I could not believe the scene before me and could only wonder what their neighbors in the apartment complex thought about these hot girls screaming such obscenities at each other.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

If I was their neighbor I would probably wank myself to sleep every night, trying to listen to as much as I could.

Maxi was sitting on the couch, her legs spread open. Yumi had her lips wrapped around Maxi's clit and was fucking Maxi's tight wet pussy with a dildo. Yumi's ass was in the air and Ashonay had one dildo in Yumi's pussy and one in her ass, both fucking her hard. Trudde was straddling Maxi's face. Yumi had taken control of the extremely wide plug in Trudde's ass and was fucking her hard with it. Maxi was licking Trudde's clit. I could hear Maxi's tongue ring clicking against Trudde's clit ring.

My cock was, understandably, incredibly hard. Even my boxer briefs, stretchy as they were, seemed like too much of a constraint for my straining cock and aching balls. But there was nothing I could do, I was tied down to the chair. All I could do was appreciate the show. That's exactly what I did.

Maxi's screams were getting wilder and louder, Yumi said,

"I think she's ready to go!" and fucked her pussy harder with the dildo.

Maxi writhed and screamed.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Pull it out! Pull it out!"

Yumi pulled the dildo out of Maxi's pussy just in time. A huge stream of girl cum erupted out of Maxi's pussy and hit Yumi square in the face. Maxi was screaming wildly in Portuguese.

"I'm still your English tutor, English only please," I said, transfixed on the carnal scene in front of me.

"That is so fucking hot Maxi," purred Yumi as Maxi's cum dripped off her face.

Maxi just gasped for breath.

"Let's see if we can do that again," Yumi purred.

She slid the dildo back in Maxi's pussy and started sucking on her clit again.

"I love it when you cum on me like that. It makes me feel like a proper slut," Yumi was saying as she started fucking Maxi's pussy with the dildo again. Yumi was almost violent the way she forced the dildo in and out of Maxi's pussy.

"Don't think that just because you came you get to stop eating my clit you little slut." Trudde said as she ground her clit into Maxi's mouth. "You don't get to stop until I say so."

I always thought I knew how to treat a girl like a sex crazed slut. But watching how these girls treated each other made me realize that I still had a lot to learn.

Yumi was slamming the buttplug (which only a few minutes ago had been almost too big for Trudde's ass) in and out when she said,

"Watch this Trudde."

Yumi turned the base of the buttplug clockwise and it began humming and vibrating in Trudde's ass.

"Oh my God yes. Oh fuck! Oh God yes!" Trudde started screaming as an orgasm gripped her body. When Trudde's body stopped shaking, Yumi stopped working the vibrating buttplug in and out of her ass.

"Give me another vibrator, Ashonay. And don't stop fucking my holes, you dirty bitch!"

I was amazed, Yumi had both holes filled and fucked hard, but she hadn't lost her composure and succumbed the way Maxi and Trudde had.

Ashonay gave Yumi another vibrator, this one long and thick with a clit stimulator sticking out the side. Yumi ignored the buttplug, which was buried in Trudde's ass and vibrating happily, turned on the new vibrator, and shoved it deep into Trudde's pussy.

"Oh my fucking god!" Trudde screamed as both her holes were filled and vibrating and Maxi kept licking her clit.

Yumi fucked Trudde's pussy hard with the new vibrator, keeping up a steady rhythm with the dildo in Maxi's pussy, and never taking her lips off of Maxi's clit. Yumi was a champion whore.

Once Yumi had both of Trudde's holes securely filled with vibrators, she turned her attention back to Maxi's pussy.

"I'm gonna make you squirt again you slut."

Trudde just let out a long continuous moan, occasionally gasping, "Oh fuck yes" or "Oh god Oh Jesus" or something else that let us all know how much she was enjoying herself.

Yumi held her hand out behind her to Ashonay,

"Anal beads." She said like a doctor asking for forceps from a nurse.

Asnonay handed Yumi the anal beads and went right back to work drilling both Yumi's holes.

"I want to make you cum like a little bitch Yumi!" Ashonay growled.

"Then either give me something bigger or something that vibrates," Yumi said, far too sweetly for the perversion she was involved in at the moment. "Or both." She winked at Ashonay, "in both."

It was such a turn on to hear these girls talking so dirty in their various accents.

Yumi started feeding the anal beads into Maxi's ass. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight." She counted them off as each bead disappeared into Maxi's tight little asshole. Each bead was bigger than the last, and she finally had them all stuffed into Maxi's asshole.

Trudde just kept moaning and shaking, gasping out obscenities. A vibrator in each hole and Maxi's lips on her clit. Maxi reached up and began twisting the vibrator in Trudde's pussy as she slid it in and out.

Meanwhile Ashonay had shoved both dildos as far as she could into Yumi's pussy and ass and had started looking for something more imposing to fuck her tiny Asian roommate with.

Women know how to turn each other into sluts a lot better than any man does, I decided.

Ashonay finally found what she was looking for. A matching set of vibrators. Each one was at least a foot long and almost as big around as a beer bottle.

"Let's see if my little Asian fuckslut can handle MY toys." Ashonay had an almost evil glint in her eyes. She pulled the dildos out of Yumi's pussy and ass.

Yumi gave a little whimper at suddenly feeling so empty.

At some point Trudde had reached back and began fucking her tight asshole with the massive buttplug, moaning incoherently and writhing in ecstasy.

"Don't worry bitch," Ashonay growled, "you'll be filled right back up again. And you better not stop working on Maxi's orgasm or I'll leave you empty for the rest of the night." Ashonay slapped Yumi's perfect little ass.

The site of those four gorgeous women being such depraved sluts with each other was almost more than I could handle. I'm surprised I didn't cum in my shorts.

Ashonay slid the first vibrator in Yumi's gaping pussy, turning it on high and shoving it in all the way. Yumi's pussy stretched to what seemed like the breaking point.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck my tight pussy you slut. Fill me up! This little whore wants to be full!" Screamed Yumi.

"Oh I will make sure you are full, bitch!" And Ashonay forced the massive vibrator even deeper into Yumi's quivering pussy. Once she was certain the vibrator was in Yumi's pussy as deep as it would go she turned on the other one. Ashonay lined the head of the vibrator up with Yumi's ass and began sliding it in to the hilt.

"Oh my fuck god yes that feels so fucking good!" Yumi screamed and started attacking Maxi's pussy even harder. The deeper the vibrator went in Yumi's ass, the harder she sucked and fucked Maxi's pussy.

Ashonay took a firm grip on each vibrator and started fucking both Yumi's holes in earnest. Yumi was moaning and gasping, but she never stopped eating Maxi's clit or fucking her with the dildo. The harder Yumi's holes were used, the harder she used Maxi.

Finally Maxi started whimpering and gasping, her hips bucking against Yumi's face, which only forced the dildo in deeper.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm cumming again! Oh fuck!" Maxi cried, her whole body quivering.

"Are you gonna squirt for me again slut?" Yumi demanded.

"Oh yeah! Take it out! Take it out!" Screamed Maxi.

Yumi took the dildo out of Maxi's sopping pussy but didn't stop licking her clit.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum! Oh god! Oh FFFFUUUCCCCKKKK!"

Right when Maxi screamed out her orgasm Yumi pulled out the anal beads.

Maxi gushed and gushed. Her cum hit me on the chest and I must have been sitting two or three feet away.

"Oh my god that was fucking hot" I said, feeling Maxi's warm cum dripping down my chest.

Yumi stuck the whole string of anal beads in her mouth and then pulled them out. Then she licked Maxi's cum off the dildo.

"God your ass and pussy taste good Maxi." Then she slid both the dildo and the anal beads back into Maxi.

Ashonay shoved the vibrators into Yumi's ass and pussy as far as she could. Yumi's holes swallowed up almost the entire things, just a few inches sticking out of her.

"I want in on this action," Ashonay said.

She left both vibrators lodged deep in Yumi's holes, pulled Yumi off the couch just long enough to lie down on it, and pulled Yumi back on top of her in a 69. They started sucking on each other's clits and Ashonay resumed working the dildos in and out of Yumi. Trudde and Maxi rearranged themselves in a 69 as well. Trudde was on the bottom, her pussy pointing right at Ashonay's pussy. Yumi and Maxi looked like their heads were going to knock into each other as they each their partner out. Ashonay groped around on the side table, looking for another toy. Her hand grasped the first one it touched and brought it down between her legs. It was a long dildo that bulged in and out in waves all the way up the length. She slid it inside herself and then let Yumi take over while she reached back around to work the vibrators in and out of Yumi again.

All four girls were screaming and gasping and moaning, muttering obscenities and fucking and eating each other hard. The sight of these four little whores using each other and the sounds they were making because of it were overwhelming. I couldn't decide where to focus my attention and kept glancing from one abused hole to the other, trying to take in the whole scene.

Finally Yumi began shuddering and gasping, her whole body quivering. She stopped eating Ashonay out for a bit, screaming,

"Oh yes! Just like that! Don't stop you slut! Don't stop!"

Ashonay kept eating Yumi's pussy and pounding those huge vibrators in her ass and pussy. Yumi's body stiffened as she let out a loud scream, cumming all over Ashonay's face.

"Fuck that was hot Yumi. It's about time you came you needy bitch," Ashonay said.

Yumi just gasped and panted, the orgasm still rippling through her body. Once she had recovered she looked back at Ashonay saying,

"It's my turn to make you cum, and I know the best way to make you cum."

Yumi climbed off Ashonay and repositioned the African Slutgoddess so that she was sitting up on the couch with her legs spread, giving me a perfect view of her gorgeous shaved pussy. Maxi and Trudde were still in their 69 right next to Ashonay, slurping and fucking each other like they hadn't had sex in years. Maxi reached up and started playing with Ashonay's tits, keeping her face buried between Trudde's legs. Yumi pulled the wavy dildo out of Ashonay's pussy. She spit on her hand and on Ashonay's pussy and slid in three fingers, working them in and out and around. Both vibrators were still humming away inside Yumi as she fingered Ashonay's pussy. She eventually slid a fourth finger in.

Maxi and Trudde pulled out of their 69 and Maxi climbed on Ashonay in an upside down 69. Her ass was in the air with her pussy right in Ashonay's face. Ashonay dived in without hesitation and began licking and sucking on Maxi's clit, wrapping her arm around Maxi and pulling her asscheeks apart. Maxi began sucking on Ashonay's clit while Yumi fingerfucked Ashonay with four fingers. Trudde pulled Ashonay's knees up, revealing her ass and began sliding a finger in and out of her asshole.

Maxi looked up at Yumi and said,

"Do it! Use this bitch! Make her cum!" Then she spit on Yumi's hand and Ashonay's pussy.

Yumi started to slide her thumb into Ashonay's pussy along with the four fingers that were already inside her. She slowly kept pushing until Ashonay's pussy swallowed her hand up to the wrist.

"Oh Fuck Yes!" Ashonay screamed.

Trudde slid a second finger in Ashonay's ass, spitting on it occasionally to keep it nice and wet. Yumi began working her whole hand around in Ashonay's stretched pussy. Ashonay was moaning and screaming like a cat in heat. Trudde slid a third finger in Ashonay's ass, stretching it wider and fucking it steadily. She inserted her fourth finger and eventually lined her thumb up next to her fingertips.

"It's time to show Will just what kind of whore you are Ashonay." And she started pushing her hand into Ashonay's ass, forcing it in farther as Ashonay bucked and moaned, until finally her whole hand was buried in Ashonay's ass. Ashonay was being fisted in both holes while Maxi ate her clit. From the way she moaned and screamed, Ashonay couldn't have been happier. The fisting got harder and faster, both girls shoving their hands in and out and twisting them around. I could see Ashonay's ass and pussy being stretched wide and tugging in and out with each thrust.

"You like that don't you bitch!" Yumi said, spanking Ashonay's ass with her free hand. She looked over at me, "Nothing makes this slut cum like being fisted.

Ashonay was writhing and screaming in pleasure. She would occasionally try to lick Maxi's clit, but it seemed like more than she could handle at the moment. Her screaming got louder and wilder until her body started bucking and thrashing uncontrollably. She reached down and pressed Maxi's face against her clit as she let out a long loud wail.

"That's it, cum for us. Cum all over our hands." Trudde was saying, keeping up a steady rhythm ass she fisted Ashonay's ass. Finally Ashonay couldn't even scream anymore, her mouth was wide open and little squeaking whimpering sounds were all she managed to get out. Her eyes were rolled back in her head.

Yumi pulled her hand out of Ashonay's pussy and started licking it clean.

"I love making you cum Ashonay. You always cum so hard for us, it is so fucking sexy."

Ashonay just kept shaking and quivering, gasping for breath and muttering softly to herself. Her eyes were still rolled back in her head and she started pulling and twisting at her dark nipples.

"Goddamn!" I said, "I thought girls like you four only existed in movies."

Yumi looked over at me and said, "Well now you know at least four of us exist in the real world." She looked up at her roommates, "What do you say girls, is it time to include Will in on the fun?"

Trudde looked ride at the outline of my hard cock stretching against my boxers, "Oh yeah, it's time to have some fun with Will."

Trudde, Maxi, and Yumi began crawling on their hands and knees towards me, leaving Ashonay shaking and quivering on the couch to recover.



To be continued in part 2.
Published 
Written by UncutDrummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments