Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Kind of a Gig

"Relieving tension in a cut-throat environment."

2
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Athletic competitions take their toll on athletes at the highest level, often wearing them down both mentally and physically. In preparation for a major sporting event, prominent female athletes were housed by a billion dollar athletic training corporation in a massive house in the mountain for a winter. Talent consisted of volleyball players, fighters, soccer players, tennis players, and gymnasts who were high profile and successful at the highest level. The house consisted of five stories with each floor serving a purpose: one for sleeping, one for cafeteria, one for training, one for film room, and one being the special sauna. 

In all, close to a hundred female athletes were housed in this location and went through cut-throat schedules. Outside of sleeping and training which took up most of their days, they were given around three hours of free time to do whatever. After long and exhausting sessions which ended in sweat and fatigue, a little over half of the athletes usually went to the special sauna. The sauna was seen as the place where magic happened and emotions were at their peak. 

"Fucking shit, where is he!" shouted Dia, a blonde-haired Brazilian volleyball player that looked exactly like Thaisa Menezes. Dia had an athletic body and was exhausted, it was even worse as she saw her friend, Ali, sucking a fat black cock in the sauna. Ali was a tall-dark haired beauty that looked exactly like Nataliya Obmochaeva, also a fellow volleyball player.

"Hey Ali! Let me have your Boosty!" shouted Dia, frustrated, being ignored.

"Bitch I will kill you later, I am killing him first, let me find him, he is fucking dead!" said a frustrated Dia. 

A "Boosty" was used to refer to the only group of men in the building who were brought for the purpose of relieving stress by fucking the athletes. Boosties were recruited from various places and by a select group of people, it was a very covert practice but they were paid handsomely. Recruiters picked from regulars at successful nightlife spots who took women home consistently, men rated highly on dating apps, former and aspiring pornstars, cam models and men with a reputation for being good in bed.

The Boosties signed strict contracts, legally binding, that said they had to do the athlete's bidding and failure to do so meant serious legal trouble. Needless to say, Boosties were regularly bullied and bossed around by the female athletes. Bullying, deceit, cheating, and intense drama were a given for the Boosty life. The amount of drama that happened along with the demands varied based on the athletes. A common practice that happened was that a Boosty could be poached which meant that a kinder and more laid back athlete could give a Boosty over to a more demanding athlete who could make life miserable.

"Fucker!" said Ali, taking the penis out of her mouth to catch her breath and slapping the Boosty's nuts. 

"Useless sack of shit," said Ali again, now using her teeth as she shoved the cock in her mouth and squeezed the testicles of a muscular man.

"I am going to beat the shit out of him when he gets here," said Dia, punching the wooden wall of the sauna. Dia's "Boosty" arrived a minute later, covered in sweat. The man looked like Zayn Malik and was relatively shredded but with a large thick penis, he still had his underwear on. 

"Shithead," groaned Dia, charging towards the man and grabbing him.

"Look sorry," said the man, trying to catch his breath.

"Tired of your shit, piece of crap, useless turd can't even come to work on time. No wonder you're being a bitch to a bunch of sweaty stinky hoes that use you as a fucking vibrator!" said Dia, grabbing and shaking the nude man with an intense angry look in her eyes as the veins showed in her head. 

"Just wai hold on," said Aman, smiling.

"Oh no, I want you naked and you're getting the ass," said Dia.

"Whoa, look I can," said Aman, before being cut off.

"Shut up!" shouted Dia, the whole sauna hearing, as she pushed Aman down to lay him back.

"Make yourself useful," said Dia, in a frustrated tone as she squatted down over the man's face and sat her massive buttocks over it.

"Oh man, damn, I am so fucking horny shit!" groaned Dia, tightly grabbing and squeezing the thick penis while sitting on the man's face. 

Aman knew the drill, it was time to stick his tongue out and eat some ass, something which calmed Dia down along with sucking on her pussy. Dia leaned her tall frame over and shoved the cock in her mouth, closing her eyes and relaxing herself. Aman's tongue and saliva over Dia's sweaty crotch and in her pussy cooled her down even more, leading her to give a calm soothing blowjob. One trick Aman had was grabbing the thighs and buttocks as he ate the woman out in a sixty-nine position, the fingers digging into the muscle relaxed an athlete after training. 

The technique Aman had for dealing with Dia was always useful and got him out of trouble, a lot of times it involved kissing and licking the pussy while wetting her inner thighs which were relaxed after an exhaustive training session. Dia was too tired to ride a dick, so a nice doggystyle or missionary always did the trick, by the point the penis was in she had cooled down. Now Dia was starting to relax her pussy on the face more and suck the dick with less intensity, Aman knew what this meant. 

For Aman and Dia, the relationship began in a unique situation that involved a lot of other female athletes. Dia experimented with a few Boosties before laying eyes on Aman doing his magic in the sauna. On one lonely afternoon, the bold Dia approached Aman while the  two were nude in a sauna and introduced herself. As she saw Aman's penis grow erect, she shot a few poses and offered to suck him off in exchange for having her pussy eaten. On that night, the two did a stand-up sixty-nine position that lasted for well over ten minues and gave Dia an orgasm. Afer that, the lovers started seeing each other somewhat regularly, Dia being okay with Aman not being exclusive. 

"Now who's ready for today's surprise?" asked Aman, grabbing and smacking the buttocks a few times.

"Surprised me with being late loser," said Dia, kind of smiling.

"Oh, I see a smile winner," said Aman, sitting up an kissing Dia behind the ears and neck while taking long sniffs of her sweaty nude body. 

"Because I am always on time," said Dia, kissing Aman back as his arms coiled around her slim waist.

"I think this Dia is a stand-up woman," said Aman, softly biting the neck while gently fingering her pussy, making her body vibrate.

"Oh no, no, not a fucking chance," said Dia, knowing what was coming.

"The Standing Dia," said Aman, kissing Dia some more.

"No, don't you fucking dare, no," said Dia, smiling.

"Muah muah muah, I think your friend here is begging for it," said Aman, fingering Dia's pussy more furiously.

"Asshole, if you touch my asshole, I will knock you out and kill you," said Dia, smiling.

"Oh Dia you know your best friends just want some more attention," said Aman, kissing Dia more and now making her body stretch in pleasure.

"Crazy person, psychopath and lunatic here guys, lock him in a fucking cage," said Dia, trying to playfully get away from Aman but collapsing face down flat on the sauna bench.

"Oh, let's see how clean you are," said Aman, coiling his arms around Dia's waist and stuffing his head in-between her buttocks.

"Disgusting fuck," said Dia, letting out a loud moan as Aman's tongue went into her anus and his coiled arms hugged her pussy. 

Dia was very aroused from this position, it wasn't just the tongue licking the ass that did the damage but also the saliva that dripped down which made her beg for a cock in there. Aman had a way of working his arms and hands to where they aroused Dia, her usual reaction being closed eyes and deep breaths as the occasional brash talk flew out of her mouth. What really sealed the deal here was that Aman would occasionally finger Dia's pussy while eating her ass, something which led to an organism within minutes.

"I mean damn boy, you were made to eat ass since you are full of shit," said Dia, her eyes rolling to the back of her ass while her voice came out drunk. 

In the past, she had tried to roll in this position but often found Aman glued to her ass. Within minutes, Dia reached her long arms back to run them through Aman's hair. Now Dia was excitedly throwing her upper body in the air only to be confined to the ground by Aman's grip, this usually meant Dia was worked hard. Now came the moment of truth as Aman let go of the grip he had on an excited and aroused Dia, who immediately jumped to her feet. 

"Oh fucking shit," said Dia, putting both fingers in her anus to try and get some of the saliva out while her upper body stretched back. 

"Come here stand-up lady!" said Aman, sitting up to tightly grab her thighs and put his mouth over her pussy.

"No bitch no!" groaned Dia, tightly squeezing Aman's shoulders while letting out a loud groan which everyone in the sauna heard.

"Wow, she falls for him every single fucking time, they're having a baby soon," said Lisa, an athletic brunette that looked exactly like gymnast Aly Raisman.

"I'd be surprised if it was just one baby," said Maria, a Latina fighter that looked exactly like Tatiana Suarez. After the short chat, Lisa went back to sucking off a tall muscular man who looked like Jason Momoa. 

"Oh fuck, really," said Dia, feeling the hands tightly grab her buttocks which made her eyes open wide.

Dia's lower body vibrated and shook in waves as the Boosty's mouth stuck to her pussy like glue. At this point, Dia's breaths had become deep and hard as her heart was racing out of her body. A few in the sauana were concerened that Dia would pass out and have a seizure at this point, she was yelling like she was going through an exorcism. In the most opportune time as always, Aman slipped his fingers through her anus which had been lubricated by his saliva.

"Okay, okay, okay loser you have your Standing Dia!" said Dia, taking a deep breath as her eyes opened wide, struggling to get words out as she was trying to catch her breath.

The Standing Dia was a position that involved Aman eating out Dia as she stood up and then stuffing a finger in her lubricated anus. Given Aman's talent with eating out pussy along with the skill he used to work multiple fingers into the anus, it created a very arousing experience for Dia. At times, Dia would snap her entire upper body back in pleasure. Dia collapsing or tapping in mercy, usually meant that she was finished.

"I mean fucking the dick has not even gone in my pussy or ass, what is this shit man, always ay yai yai!" shouted Dia, quickly shouting her words.

"Guess how many fingers?" said Aman, looking up.

"What?" said Dia, shouting as her eyes opened wide.

"Guess," said Aman, eating the pussy.

Dia was never herself when Aman ate her out and fucked her, she usually had the expressions and demeanor of someone being exorcised of a demon. While usually feisty, The Standing Dia position had Dia in a bubbly and almost drunk mood. Out of a mixture of arousal and desperation, Dia jumped on to the bench and started to squat while still being eaten out. Seconds later, the athlete's body squatted quickly and vibrated while being eaten out. As Aman continued to violently shake his head while eating out the beauty, she let out a few quick high-pitched moans before almost falling down.

LinaWild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaWild

"And he does it again, more pussy juice all over the floor," said Maria, rolling her eyes. 

"Come here stand-up girl," said Aman, catching Dia to stop her from falling down.

"Fuck me up the ass? Promise? Please promise. Please just fuck me in the ass," cried out Dia.

"Alright girl on those knees," said Aman, putting both hands on the buttocks.

"Oh ga, ga, gad," said Dia, feeling the cock slip into her anus.

At this point, Dia was effectively finished and the penetration was for Aman's pleasure, some say a reward. Out of mercy and genuine love for his fuckbuddy, Aman went slow. The cries and moans from Dia were now soft howls with her face sideways on the bench. Sweat on both of the lovers from the hot sauna made for great lubrication and Aman could more comfortably slip his cock deeper into the anus. Out of arousal, Aman started to speed it up and Dia's soft howls turned into cries. As much as Aman could punish the worn out athlete, he wanted something more intimate. 

"Turn over puppy," said Aman, slipping his cock out of her anus.

"Oh god oh," said Dia, turning over and dripping with sweat.

"Muah," said Aman, getting into a missionary position and kissing the sweaty face. 

"I don't know if I can handle," said Dia, attemping to grab the cock but only getting into a playful match with Aman where they wrestled the arms. In such a smooth way, the cock went inside the pussy and Aman collapsed on touch of Dia, locking lips with her before she could say a thing.

For a moment, the entire sauna had stopped what they were doing to look a the two lovers. Aman had so much power over Dia and in this cut-throat environment, could have torn her anus to shreds. Even before the penetration, Aman's magic with his fingers and mouth had knocked a lot of conscious life out of Dia who was a walking orgasm constantly happening. The locked lips silenced all moans, groans and howls; now only silence and intimacy remained. Aman went slow and his coiled arms around Dia kept her down, only her arms stretching from the pleasure as her legs now coiled around his back.

"That is some serious love, they could make a million dollar porno together," said Maria.

"Someone should record this," said Ali, whose anus wa now dripping of cum. 

"Where do you want the cum?" asked a sweaty Aman, kissing Dia on the cheeks and neck afterwards.

"Just bust in there, I don't mind, you're good," said Dia, eyes closed. 

"Oh fuck, whoa," said Aman, ejaculating three times in under ten seconds before moaning loudly.

"Damn, fuck feels like someone shot a load of creamy sports drink right in my pussy through a hose," said Dia, slowly sitting up to find an assload of cum in there.

"Damn," said Aman, moaning and taking a deep breath as he pulled his cock out.

"Oh, fuck, so you saved all that for me big boy," said Dia, completely exhausted.

"For the stand up girl," said Aman, kissing Dia on the lip but making her emotionally breakdown.

"Why do you do this?" asked Dia, holding in tears.

"Huh?" asked Aman, being hit by Dia on the chest.

"What?" asked Aman again.

"I hit you, shout at you," said Dia, holding in tears.

"Yeah," said Aman.

"I mean, where do you find this kindness? The world isn't a place for people like you, you're too nice," said Dia, hitting Aman while crying again.

"I mean, you rarely blow me but let's forget about that," said Aman, softening the mood.

"Okay, fine, here I'll suck the damned thing," shouted Dia, tears coming out of her eyes as she grabbed the cock covered in cum and shoved it in her mouth, aggressively sucking it. The onlookers realized things were too emotional, they had to get involved.

"No no, Dia, stop it," said Ali, trying to cool Dia down.

"Aman pull away," said Maria, trying to cool Aman down.

"Dia, Dia, no no no, come on cool down," said Lisa, gently trying to pull an aggressive Dia away.

"She is still sucking it," said Aman, moaning as his cock got deep-throated by an emotional athlete.

"Slowly slowly, alright now guys, pull back Aman!" said Lisa, finally getting Dia's mouth off as Aman stood up.

"Aman, please stay please, I am so so so so sorry," said Dia, breaking down crying.

The mood became emotional in the room as a nude Aman slowly backed out, being told by the athletes to do so. The sauna had really become a large sweatball which smelled of musk, emotions overriding the odor. Dia sat down having the emotional breakdown, rest of the athletes cooling her down. As an hour passed, the crying stopped and Dia was safely escorted to her apartment by her team, fully clothed.

Aman had a job to do, not enough Boosties for the large amount of athletes that needed sex. A couple days later, the hot sauna saw Aman nude as a tennis player rode him cowgirl style. The tennis player looked exactly like actress Dania Ramirez, she seemed to be of an Afro-Brazilian background. Aman laid down as the woman rode him and let out a few loud moans. Now with this one, Aman was careful and let her know when he was about to cum.

"Ah yes, tasty," said the woman, taking a cumshot to the face and swallowing it.

Looking on at the action was Dia, fingering herself as she watched the action go on. While Dia was attached to Aman, it had hit her that he made the woman take the cumshot to the face and didn't cream inside of her. Despite her feisty demeanor, Dia knew the reality of the game and knew that Aman had a job to do. The woman fingered her pussy watching her nude lover finish the tennis player, she was jealous but not upset. A couple Boosties had approached offering their service, Dia waved them off. Aman caught the nude blonde and approached her despite the feisty look she gave him.

"No, not this time you don't," said Dia, smiling as Aman put his arm around her.

"No cumming inside you, got it," said Aman.

"Cum inside whenever," said Dia, smiling and kissing her lover.

"I already came, it's a part of the job," said Aman.

"All good, hey you need some refreshment? I know usually you like sucking them but last time we were in a rush," said Dia.

"Oh yes, I could use some," said Aman.

"Help yourself," said Dia, putting a nipple against Aman's mouth.

Dia had very special kind of nippless, they were soft but went well with her breasts which were perfectly shaped. Aman loved the way the nipples went so smoothly in his mouth as opposed to the hard nipples he often sucked on. For Dia, having her nipples sucked was an arousing experience and it worked out for Aman who could use something to munch on after an exhausting fuck. 

"There you are big boy, here the other one," said Dia, gently offering up a breast to be sucked on.

Aman was a glutton, stuffing a nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. Dia threw up her arms in excitement and then let out a few deep breaths, it was funny how Aman could arouse her this much by sucking on her nipples. As a good lover, Dia ran her hands through Aman's dark hair as he kissed and sucked those nipples. Whenever the two were in the sauna, others felt love in the air, an unusual chemistry for a usually hostile environment. For the time being, the ordeal lasted over an hour with small talk and nipple sucking.

"Hey big boy, you're hard again, let me help out with that," said Dia, leaning over to suck the cock.

"No crying this time," said Aman.

Dia violently shook her head with the cock in her mouth and sucked it, almost laughing. Aman enjoyed blowjobs from Dia, it made sense that sixty-nine was a position the two always did as Dia loved the way Aman worked his mouth and tongue on her. The room could not help but watch an aggresive Dia go, she was working her mouth better than a pornstar would, even making Aman moan loudly. After taking the cock out of her mouth, a line of wet saliva and cum dripping from it, Dia licked her lips as Aman laid back.

"Lay back big boy," said Dia, squatting down over the cock with her athletic body and riding it cowgirl style.

"Ah fuck, whoa!" said Dia, letting out loud breaths.

Both lovers locked eyes as Dia rode Aman, the cock smoothly going into her sexy pussy. Occasionally, Dia would throw her arms around to dance while riding dick, bringing a unique energy to the room. Unlike with anyone else, in this situation, a load busted inside of Dia's pussy was as welcome as a cumshot to the face. The dickriding made Dia's body stretch with pleasure and bring a passion outside of her which put a smile on her usually feisty face. Now the room watched again to see the two going at it for over ten minutes without fatigue, just moans and pleasure.

"Ah get ready," said Aman, moaning.

"I still have a lot leftover from last time," said Dia, loudly while laughing.

"Whoa...that is not getting out," said Dia, laughing as she collapsed on Aman who left a large load in there. The two made out and kissed after the ordeal, sparking passion in the room. For a few minutes there was silence until Dia confessed what was on her mind.

"So, I know you see other women and I am going to say it, what do I have to do to be your only one?" asked Dia, locking eyes.

"Say it, a blowjob every now and then, and sit on my face here and there," said Aman, casually. Dia said nothing but locked lips with her lover, the two understand what this meant.

After a few minutes, Dia grabbed Aman's land and the two walked out of the sauna naked. Aman and Dia took the elevator, nude, to Dia's room even running into athletes along the way that were in shocked. In the room, the two showered together and went to sleep together, breaking rules but not caring that night.

Time passed and the experience led to Dia being so razor-sharp and focused that she won all the major trophies months after. After a tiring championship game, Dia went to the locker room for interviews. The room cleared hours later but there was Aman, she looked into his eyes and run to him before taking a shower. Stripping down nude, Dia and Aman had sex, with the building empty. The emotions and passion was too high, Dia had specifically asked to be in touch with Aman after leaving. 

Dia got into a serious relationship with Aman months after the championship game, having lots of sex in-between. Only a couple months into the relationship, given how Dia was pregnant, the two married. Dia eventually became a mother of six children, all of whom belonged to Aman. In a romance that started in a icy environment, both physical and emotional in nature, the ending was nice and warm.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors