Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Afternoon in Manhattan

"A typical Manhattan morning for a returning resident"

13
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

"Aaahh!", said Lisa, stretching nude in bed on a cold morning in a Lower East Side Manhattan apartment.

Lisa and Kris had gone all night fucking and the sleep was much needed for the brunette. Lisa herself was slim, thirty years old, stood at around five-foot-seven, tan-skinned, brown hair, and had the same exact face as Emily Ratajkowski. Kris was muscular, thirty-one years old, had dark-olive skin, black hair, stood at around six feet, and had the same exact face as Rohit Khandelwal. The morning had the air smelling of the body musk of the two lovers which was one of the most arousing smells you could get. For the most part, the odor could be described as sort of lemon-like but with a hint of sweetness to it.

"I better," mumbled Lisa, only to have Kris turn over and put his arm over her waist.

"Motherfucking horny animal!" said Lisa, laughing as she used both of her arms to lift Kris's arm. Lisa only lifted the arm slightly despite using both hands, finding a slight opening to momentarily get away from Kris.

"Come here," mumbled Kris, crawling towards Lisa and pulling her body close as she erupted in an exciting yell. Kris immediately felt the blood rush throughout his body as he grabbed the soft and sweaty yet somewhat sticky brunette, getting a nice whiff of her.

"Perv!" said Lisa, yelling as she laughed. Lisa felt the arousal too as soon as the rough hands grabbed her and the powerful frame of her lover collapsed against her body. What Lisa felt more than the grip were the soft bites, kisses, and hot breaths from the whiffs which added up like jabs in a boxing match.

"Come here Ms. Stank," said Kris, hugging the nude body tightly as he took nice long whiffs of it, kissing it after every whiff.

"Yeah you like my stank? Come get it!" said Lisa, putting her arm around Kris's head as he kissed her sweaty armpit. Lisa loved the wrestling and grappling that her aroused lover gave her.

The lemon-like stench of the nude brunette aroused Kris, sending blood rushing to his penis which became as hard as a rock. Lisa felt the hot cock on her legs and now it had become a fun game for her to test out her Ju-Jitsu. Kris coiled his muscular arms tightly around Lisa as he lied on top of her, kissing her as he took long whiffs of her face and body. The kisses, hot breaths from the whiffs, soft bites, and licks on Lisa's body from Kris's mouth were cumulative. You could say that Kris working his mouth over the brunette's body was the equivalent of an MMA fighter constantly striking his opponent as he had him down.

Every whiff that Kris took was instinctively followed up by a quick kiss or soft bite. Lisa was trained in Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, even earning a brown belt after years of work. Unfortunately for the brunette, Martial Arts were useless against a horny lover on top. The reason Lisa could do little is because Kris often hugged his body tightly against hers, leaving her space to do very little. Whenever Lisa got even a bit of separation, Kris's mouth was all over her body and face as his body caught up to be tightly pressed against hers.

"Bring your stank over here," said Kris, dripping in sweat with an aroused look on his face as he took another whiff of the body.

"Yeah you want more of my stank?" said a competitive Lisa, lifting her arms up and pushing on Kris's shoulder.

Lisa lied on her back with Kris's arms coiled around her armpits as her legs coiled around his back. The bodies of the lovers were tightly hugged together as the aroused Kris continued to bombard Lisa with kisses, soft bites, and licks while also mixing in the hot exhaling breaths from his whiffs. Occasionally, Kris would suck on a certain part of the body which gave Lisa intense and arousing breaths. For a few minutes, the brunette attempted to get into a better position and create separation from her lover in this competitive nude wrestling match.

"Yeah, motorboat these titties," said Lisa, as Kris's head was tightly pressed in-between her breasts. The soft natural breasts squeezing together produced yet another arousing odor which sent blood rushing intensely through Kris's body.

"Muah muah," said an aroused Kris, kissing Lisa's chiseled jaw and soft chin as the brunette put her arms over his head.

Being a naturally competitive woman, Lisa attempted to move her body around to see if she could get Kris off of her. Instead, what Lisa found was that Kris was all over her and still showering her with kisses wherever he could. The volume and pace that Kris brought to the ordeal made it tough for Lisa to think clearly as her body spontaneously vibrated. While Lisa grew tired of having the heavy man on top of her, Kris was energetic solely due to the arousing musk of the nude brunette.

"Yeah, muah muah," said Lisa, attempting to lock lips with Kris.

The French Kiss became Lisa's last line of defense as she lied on her back without many weapons at her disposal. At this point, Lisa's entire body had been hit with goosebumps and random shocks of arousal due to all of the kisses, licks, and soft bites that Kris had delivered. After getting her head in the right position, Lisa was able to momentarily lock lips with Kris. As the two locked lips, Lisa's body started to shake from the arousal.

Lisa's stretched her arms high while keeping her lips locked with her lover. Kris kept his face pressed against Lisa's while his arms remained coiled around her back, his muscular body keeping her pinned down. In a test of wills, Lisa let go of the kiss due to being overwhelmed. The aroused Kris sucked on Lisa's left nipple and kissed her in-between her breasts, yet again taking nice long whiffs of her sweaty body. A drunk look on her face, Lisa swung her arms around and attempted to move her body but was stuck.

"Muah muah muah muah muah muah," said Kris, kissing Lisa's neck, shoulders, and face as she attempted to gain separation.

The brunette no longer had her legs coiled around Kris's back, they were now off to the sides. Lisa used the last of her strength to sit her upper body up, surprised at how easily Kris let her do so. Meanwhile, Kris kept showering Lisa with kisses and soft bites which continued to send electric arousal throughout her body. The brunette was operating on pure strength now as her body started to melt with arousal and her leg vibrated. No matter where Lisa tried to move, Kris had a nice hold around her to stop her from having enough space for any Ju-Jitsu.

"Whew!" said Lisa, lying flat on her back with exhaustion.

"Yum yum yum yum yum," said Kris, dropping his face all the way down to Lisa's crotch as he grabbed her buttocks. Kris took a nice long whiff of the brunette's crotch, reaching a new height of arousal due to the smell being far stronger.

"Oh come here," said Kris, drunk with love as he kissed Lisa's inner thighs. The smells were not just arousing but rejuvenating to the lover who had worn Lisa down.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah," moaned Lisa, taking deep arousing breaths as she lifted her legs. At this point, Lisa was so exhausted from the wrestling that not even her legs could do much other than coiling around Kris's head.

"Ah, yum yum," said Kris, taking a whiff of Lisa's freshly shaved pussy before kissing it.

Lisa felt a powerful rejuvenating rush consume her body as an intensity like none other so far had consumed her. The brunette's pupils became sharp as if she had taken a hit of a powerful narcotic. While worn out moments ago, the aroused brunette felt a powerful jolt of energy consume her along with a rush of arousal. Lisa tightly coiled her legs around Kris's head and sat up, massaging his muscular back.

"Huh huh huh," said Lisa, taking deep arousing breaths. The coil did not last long as Lisa's body vibrated from the arousal and Kris took her mouth off of her pussy, grabbing one of her legs instead.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" said Lisa, her heart violently racing as fluids shot out of her pussy. Kris put his finger over Lisa's pussy to lubricate and then stuck his middle finger in her anus as he held her in place.

"Ah man, ah yeah man, yeah," said Lisa, running her hands through her hair as her upper body danced, consumed with arousal.

What Lisa admired about Kris was his discipline in not penetrating her until she had been physically exhausted. Due to how Kris kept his head and body tightly pressed against Lisa's, any Brazilian Ju-Jitsu she may have been able to use was ineffective. Through and through, Lisa's fire was contained and she was dominated. Kris held on to a leg as Lisa slightly sat back, just letting him do as he pleased. The brunette fingered her pussy furiously while Kris vibrated his finger inside of her ass.

"Yeah yeah, it's hot, it's so fucking hot," said Lisa, looking at Kris as she bit her lip.

"Muah," said Kris, kissing a leg.

"Here, have some hot cookies," said Lisa, biting her lips.

"Muah," said Kris, sucking on the wet pussy as he fingered Lisa's ass.

"Yeah, get you some of that muah," said Lisa, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as Kris ate her out while fingering her ass. Only about thirty seconds in, Lisa violently kicked her legs up and pushed Kris's head away from her pussy. The brunette had yet another orgasm and collapsed back on the bed as she looked on the ceiling. Lisa's beautiful body stretched as she playfully moved her legs around while smiling as arousing breaths left her body.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

Kris immediately jumped on the brunette, his hard cock in his hands. Not long after, the muscular lover yet again got on top Lisa. Kris was not a fan of doggystyle or even missionary, he preferred that his body be as tightly hugged to his lover as possible when he penetrated. The arousing smells of a hot sweaty woman kept Kris rejuvenated throughout the ordeal.

"You earned it big boy," said Lisa, kissing Kris on the lip.

Almost effortlessly, the hard cock went inside of the wet pussy and Kris's head pressed right under Lisa's neck. The aroused man yet again took the long whiffs of the sweaty and somewhat sticky body, often kissing the soft skin. Every whiff and kiss kept Kris's sexual adrenaline high. For Lisa, the kissing provoked her closer to another orgasm as she couldn't just focus on the penetration. Kris varied his kissing, soft bites, and licks so much that Lisa never knew where he could go.

"Oh fuck fuck," said Lisa, her waist vibrating as she had an orgasm.

"Yummy," said Kris, kissing Lisa's shoulder as his cock was momentarily out of her.

"Yeah yummy," hissed Lisa, massaging Kris's head aggressively.

Not long after, Kris was back at it as he drove his head against the nude brunette's body and pinned her down. Kris penetrated Lisa again and this time, stuck solely to kissing her face. Lisa locked lips with Kris as he penetrated her and yet again held her tightly in place. After Lisa let go of the kiss, Kris went to kissing her cheeks and around her neck as he penetrated. The brunette's eyes rolled back as her arms spread wide, having yet another orgasm with her lover on top.

Kris kept his cock in this time and kept on penetrating his brunette lover. As usual, the smells kept Kris rejuvenated as he kissed the soft-skinned brunette but now he was feeling it. Slowing down his strokes on Lisa's worn-down body, Kris could not help but cum inside of the wet pussy. Lisa didn't mind as her lover collapsed on top of her, a calm cuddling ordeal taking place.

The pair took a deep relaxing breath together as Lisa was now on top of Kris with the two taking a nap. Now the competitiveness was over and despite her great training, Lisa was not afraid to admit she got dominated. The brunette's body was burning hot from the ordeal yet calm as arousing goosebumps consumed it. Occasionally, Lisa would grind against Kris and kick her legs around because the arousal had yet to be finished.

All Kris could think of was how things were so different for him now in Manhattan. Back in his mid-twenties, Kris had come to NYC and was a total failure with women, often watching other men take home the hottest girls at the bars. Kris was low on the city's totem pole and never taken as seriously as a result. As the pandemic hit, Kris went to Florida to create a new life for himself.

In Florida, Kris took up some MMA himself and got a dream beach body. Alongside getting in shape, Kris would meet a lot of cool friends and amazing women. Kris had a lot of amazing sex in Florida and learned a few things from some amazing women. In two years in Florida, Kris had developed into an entirely different version of himself. When Kris came back to Manhattan at the age of thirty-one, he had hit the ground running and already slept with fifty different women. Not long after an hour or so, the pair woke up as a nude Lisa stretched.

"I feel like taking a bath," said Lisa, looking at Kris with a sweet calming look on her face.

"Yeah, you can't stand for a shower," said Kris, as Lisa playfully hit him.

"Asshole," replied Lisa, as the two kissed again.

The pair headed over to the clean bathroom which had granite floors and looked about as luxury as it could get. Not long after, the warm water filled up the tub as Kris selfishly got inside first. Lisa stood over and looked at Kris, smiling. The pair made eye contact and Kris smiled at Lisa, who slowly walked to the tub.

"You know, this is the last of my stank right?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah," smiled Kris.

"Okay, maybe a bit more eh," said Lisa, leaning over and putting Kris's head in-between her breasts. Kris took a whiff and it was a spell stronger than even the hardest narcotics.

"Oh fuck," said Kris, his cock becoming erect as even Lisa reached out a hand to grab it. The brunette stepped into the tub and stood right in front of Kris.

"Okay, now for your favorite stank," said Lisa, grabbing Kris's head and shoving it close to her crotch as she tried to balance in the tub. Kris took around three deep and long whiffs of the inner thighs and kissed each one, making Lisa impulsively play with her hair. Finally, Kris let out a deep and arousing breath with the powerful smells hitting him.

"No more stank mister," said Lisa, sitting down in the tub with Kris.

"Oh I love your stank," said Kris, kissing Lisa on the face. Lisa put an arm around Kris as the two locked lips, making love yet again.

"I mean, fuck you Kris!" said Lisa, slapping him as he smiled.

"What did I do?" asked Kris, kissing Lisa on the face.

"I mean motherfucker, I am a trained Brazilian Ju-Jitsu Martial Artist and like whenever the clothes come off, all that shit's been useless. Fuck you man," said Lisa, laughing.

"Well, you have that stank, Martial Arts don't do much against a man who loves your stank," said Kris, kissing Lisa as she kissed back.

"But you are like an animal man, you just fucking grab me and hold me to the point where I cannot do shit," said Lisa.

"Well maybe you should wear perfume and not stink next time," replied Kris.

"Oh please asshole," said Lisa, gently pushing Kris as he smiled.

"I love it," whispered Lisa, kissing Kris's ear.

"I mean, the way you just grab me and control me, I am not used to that shit. It's like before you do it I always tell myself I am gonna finally catch you with a submission or a choke or something but no, you just grab me and control me like it's nothing," said Lisa, massaging Kris. The pair started to wash each other as they occasionally kissed and made love.

"I could use a nice brunch," said Kris, as he rubbed Lisa down with some soap.

"Oh, I got the best lunch since I missed breakfast," said Lisa, grabbing Kris's cock and starting to suck it.

"Oh fuck," said Kris, letting out a long relieving breath as the brunette blew him.

Now there was no competition so Kris was relaxed with Lisa. Lisa massaged the testicles and passionately sucked on the fat cock. Kris could only lie back as he knew that this is a blowjob he deserved. Lisa furiously sucked on the cock after having Kris's mouth and lips practically melt her body all morning long. At times, the brunette would shake her head with anger in her eyes and an intense look on her face.

Lisa closed her eyes and continued to suck the cock but violently shook her head as she did it. While Lisa was a good sport who could admit to herself that she got dominated, the truth is that it was still a bit overwhelming. To think that despite rolling with trained Martial Artists, an aroused horny man could control the brunette with ease is something that still put a chip on her shoulder. Lisa was like a shark catching on to its prey when she had the cock in her mouth, not letting go.

"Oh fuuuucccckkk," said Kris, stretching as he blew a load in Lisa's mouth. Lisa opened her mouth to show how much cum was in it and then swallowed it. Not long after blowing Kris, Lisa got right next to her lover in the tub.

"How'd you get that kind of intensity and drive Kris? I've never had a guy control me like that and make me cum that much. What is it with you boy?" asked Lisa, in a sultry voice as she looked into Kris's eyes.

Lisa didn't know the story of the man who had once been a nobody in Manhattan but now came back. Despite her respect for Kris, Lisa never knew of the man who was the joke in his office and laughed at by bouncers at a nightclub a few years ago. Lisa didn't know of the man who had dates that never led to sex and only led to him being friend-zoned at best when he was in his twenties. No, Lisa knew nothing of the Kris that used to be but only of the Kris that was rejuvenated.

"It's your stank," said Kris, leaning in to kiss the brunette.

"Oh, no stank anymore handsome, I am clean," said Lisa, putting an arm around Kris as they made out.

"What time is it by the way?" asked Lisa.

"Looks like a little past twelve," replied Kris.

"Fuck, we pretty much went at it until the afternoon," said Lisa, laughing as she cuddled with Kris.

"Afternoons in Manhattan," replied Kris, playfully cuddling with the brunette in the tub as the two laughed.

Kris had another woman lined up for the night and would see ten different women at times in Manhattan. For now, as the couple cleaned each other up of the morning stench, nothing else really mattered. Lisa and Kris continued to rub each other down and kiss as they got clean. Soon, the morning musk left the lovers who now got out of the tub to have coffee at a nearby shop.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments