Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alexandra part three

"The best boating trip ever."

3
2 Comments 2
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
After fingering Alexandra's tight pussy while I tongue fucked her ass, I decided to take things a bit further. I stood up from behind my young sexy woman and sat down on the bench in the bow of the boat. I had decided I should give her a moment to recover from the multiple orgasms she had just had.

I sat for a minute just watching her catch her breath, then I snaked out of my trunks letting my hard, throbbing cock spring into the air. She looked over to me and gave me a large smile, before sitting down on my lap. Grabbing her by the hips I lifted her a few inches off of my lap, as she grasped my manhood and moved it into position between her wet, waiting lips.

I let her down onto my cock slowly, making sure she could feel every inch of me sliding into her aching pussy. When I was fully inserted she began to rock back and forth on my cock and moaned softly. Sliding my hands up from her hips I slipped them under her bikini top, cupped both of her large firm tits and began to roll her nipples between my fingers.

She moaned louder now and began thrusting her hips forward and back, grinding my cock against the walls of her pussy. I began to thrust my hips upward, meeting with her backward movement. Before long her moans became louder and louder, as we matched our movements perfectly and found her sweet spot. I could feel her body begin to tremble as her pussy clamped tightly around my manhood. I leaned forward and gently bit her neck, sending her to another powerful release.

She stopped her movements and stood up turning around to face me. I looked down her body to see little streams of her cum escaping her pussy and running down her thigh. She noticed me starring at it and quickly wiped it up with her finger. Without saying a word she pressed it to my lips and I opened my mouth sucking in her finger that was covered in her juices. She tasted so amazing that I wanted as much of her cum as I could get.

Dropping to her knees she placed her ands on my thighs. Staring me in the eyes she began to lick the tip of my dick. The feeling of her tongue at my slit sent shivers through my body and I couldn't wait to see what her mouth felt like. She slowly began licking her cum off of my cock, never breaking eye contact. Long slow licks from the base to the tip, until she had removed all of her cum and replaced it with a shimmering coating of her saliva.

With one slow movement she slipped her lips around the head of my cock and down, taking my full length into her mouth. I could feel the pulsing head of my cock as it touched the back of her throat then slipped down it.

EffyAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EffyAngels

She held it there, all the way down her throat for a moment, and then stuck her tongue out to lick my balls. I have never had such an amazing blow job in my life. She finally moved her head back up, letting my cock slowly slide out of her throat and into her mouth. She took a moment catching her breath, before she started to bob up and down, taking in half of my length each time.

I was half relieved when she removed my cock from her mouth and kissed the tip. I didn't know how much more of that I could take, before exploding into her throat. She stood back up to her feet, turned around and shook her ass playfully at me. Backing up toward me she reached down and took my cock in her hand again. She pressed it firmly against her clit then slid it down between her lips. It felt amazing and couldn't wait to feel her wrapped around me again, but she kept sliding it back. She stopped, positioning it against the entrance to her tight little ass. Slowly, she lowered herself down on me. The head of my cock slipped in and I could feel just how tight she was. Not an anal virgin, but not a slut either.

Slowly, she lowered herself down onto my cock until she was sitting right on my lap, with my full length inside her. She let out a half moan, half whimper of pleasurable pain as she began lifting herself up and down, letting my cock slide almost out then all the way back in again.

I moved one hand up her side and cupped her breast to help stabilize her. My other hand slid around her hip and I began to stimulate her clit. This sudden burst of pleasure must have made the pain of having my cock in her ass go away, because she began riding me harder and faster. It was all I could do to keep from cumming. I began rubbing her clit faster and faster as she rode me. I wanted her to cum again.

I could feel her body tremble again and knew she was ready to cum. I let myself go, just enjoying the moment and the feeling of her ass wrapped around my aching manhood. Her ass tightened around me as we both moaned together. I could feel her juices trickle down to my leg as I released and started pumping my cum into her ass. Again and again my cock spasmed inside her shooting my worm cum deep in her.

When it was all over she sat still on my lap, my cock still deep in her ass. I held her body close to mine and kissed her sweet lips.

''I wish this day didn't have to end,'' I said.

''It doesn't have to,'' she smiled. ''My family has a cabin on this lake and I made sure it was all ours for the entire weekend.''

Published 
Written by wranglej
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments