Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be His Peace

"She knew what had to be done to correct her husband's bad day."

16
7 Comments 7
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"My 2nd story which was written in January and recently re-edited. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Based slightly on a fantasy I've had for years."

Tiana’s eyes peeled open from an afternoon of rest and she sat up; bringing her knees up to chest-level and embracing them. Clad only in a sleeveless, curve hugging dress with cheeks peeking out, her legs swung to the floor and the cell-phone on the dresser caught her attention with the caption: Missed Call Keenan.

“Wonder what babe wanted,” she said picking up the cell with one hand and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with the other. A tap on the missed call prompt dialed him back and the phone rang five times before a click on the other end.

“Hey T, were you sleeping before?”

“Boy, you know me so well,” her voice trailed as she stretched and yawned.

“Damn right. I had called to vent a little bit, but then I thought better of it and didn’t call back,” he shook his head with a frown and closed eyes.

“What? Why?”

“I didn’t want to be whining and complaining to my woman about shit at work; that’s not very manly.”

“Key, don’t you start that foolishness now,” her tone changed and she got louder. Tiana stood up from the bed and sauntered towards their bedroom’s adjoining bathroom.

“I’m serious T. Besides, it wasn’t that prick Peterson’s fault that my presentation today sucked. I should’ve done a better job in my preparation,” he said this while brushing his waves forward with one hand and the opposite elbow resting on his work desk; his tone was still calm yet haunted with a monotone delivery.

Tiana placed her cell on top of the toilet bowl tank and switched to speaker mode. After turning the faucet on and splashing water onto her face, her eyes opened up fully for the first time since awakening.

“Let me guess: Peterson picked and picked at your presentation didn’t he? Who the fuck does he think he is anyways? He always fucking does this.”

“Babe-”

“No, don’t you babe me Keenan Tyrell James; you know what I’m saying is true. He does this shit to kiss ass in the office and make you look bad,” she frantically flailed her arms around before shutting the faucet off abruptly.

“Babe.”

“What!” she slammed both palms onto the tiles encompassing the sink and leaned forward; her reflection furrowing its eyebrows and exhaling loudly.

“I love you to death you know that?”

As cliché as it was for him to say that, her face transformed from fury to a calm smile; slow blinks from her reflection to top it off.

“Yes Key, I love you too,” she stood up straight from her bent position, arms folded, head cocked to the side.

“Look, as much as Peterson is a prick for calling me out in every meeting and presentation, I gotta step my game up and do better.”

“Alright,” she said sharply and followed up with a sigh, eyes closing and tapping her right foot.

“I’m going to hit the gym after work and burn off some steam.”

“Hmmmm. Leave some of that steam for me.”

“Oh? You got plans for me Mrs. James?” he reclined into his office chair lapped both feet on top of the desk and cupped the back of his head.

“I just might. I need to make sure your mind is good and clear for work tomorrow.”

“So that mean you gonna clear out something else later on?” he asked in a low tone while implementing a grin.

“First, ya corny; Second, we better cut this shit off now – don’t know who may be listening into this goddamn call,” she snickered while stretching her long, curly hair into a high pony-tail.

“Aight aight, I hear ya. Gonna leave work in fifteen and head to the gym; later babe,” his feet slid off the desk and he sat up; rolling the chair forward to put the receiver onto the base.

Laaaterr,” she sang to him and hit end call.

Tiana pranced back into the bedroom, biting her bottom lip and giggling – all the while her heart raced to the point she was light-headed. She shook it off and opened her panty drawer, pushing aside all undergarments to reveal her latest purchase: A choker still in its plastic wrapping that said Daddy’s Slut. After ripping it out of the packaging and laying it onto the bed, she headed back to the dresser and pulled another drawer containing baby oil; this was laid next to the choker.

A broad grin flashed across her round face at the two items laid out and how they fit into her plan for Keenan later that evening. She sashayed towards the bathroom and pulled the house-dress over her head, then threw it to the floor.  Whilst pulling the shower curtain across and turning the hot and cold knobs for the perfect mix, her grin stayed as multiple scenarios of seduction ran through her mind for the man in her life.

 

***

 

Two hours had passed and Tiana paced up and down awaiting her husband’s arrival. Keenan called ten minutes prior and said his workout was complete and he was showered and leaving the gym. Tiana was fully naked at this point, her voluminous, curly hair out with no restraint; down slightly past her shoulders and wearing the Daddy’s Slut choker around her slender neck. Her short hourglass figure and plump, round ass were some of the attributes that attracted Keenan to her initially all of those years ago. Baby Oil left her olive tinted skin slick and sheen as the light above bounced off her D-cup breasts. Lip gloss coated her thick lips and a light application of black eye-liner completed the package she would be presenting. Familiar engine notes roared in the driveway and a red light illuminated and got brighter as it shone through the living room curtains. Tiana walked towards the front door, unlocked it and slowly stepped backwards about three feet before kneeling; sitting back on her calves, palms on thighs, back arched and staring directly at the door.

The door creaked open and through it came Keenan, wearing a tight-fitted red vest that emphasized his bulging pecs and flat, rock-hard abs. A loose fitting, blue three-quarter pants and flat, low-cut grey shoes finished his ensemble.

“Jesus Christ,” he whispered, staring at a kneeled Tiana. With his mouth still agape, he dropped the gym bag onto the floor, reached back and eased the door in until it clicked shut. Silence filled the room as their eyes remained locked; him looking down at her from his 6’5” frame and her looking up at him as he shuffled over.

“I knew you had plans for me, but I ne-”

“No more talking Key. Take out that big dick right now,” she ordered while not breaking eye contact.

Keenan repeatedly flexed his already semi-hard dick as it kept engorging; pulling his pants and boxer-briefs down. Both were around his ankles in a hurry and he stepped out of them one foot at a time. He rested his dick on her face and its thickness left only the corners of her smile underneath visible. The scent of Irish Spring on his member flooded her nostrils as he lifted it and grabbed a handful of hair; lightly slapping her forehead with it.

“Smack my face with that fat dick harder,” she commanded, moving her face side to side with the cadence of each slap. Tiana’s instruction made him get more rigid and he slapped her forehead and cheeks harder with his heavy dick.

“You like that?” he asked whilst staring down at her.

“Yes daddy,” she said, smiling and absorbing the repeated clubbing against her face.

The view of her oiled up body and round ass arched off as she knelt lead to flared nostrils and a tightened grip on her hair. The dick slaps stopped for a moment and he bent over until their noses touched, grabbed her jaw and said, “I’m going to fuck your pretty little face now okay?”

“Okay baby. Don’t be gentle with me; Use me.”

“Love the new choker by the way...”  he whispered into her ear before their lips locked; allowing tongues to twirl and twist for a few seconds.

Keenan straightened and took his stiff, thick, eight inch cock and dipped it into her open mouth. Tiana maintained eye contact as he pushed further and further into her throat until she gagged. A handful of hair at the back of her head was grabbed by both of his hands and he eased in and out her throat; transfixed by her ass that jiggled with every rocking movement made.

“Fuuck yess,” Keenan rocked his head back with closed eyes and continued fucking his wife’s throat.

Tiana’s throat made quacking sounds as her husband’s girthy manhood kept fucking it like a pussy. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she reached around, grabbed and squeezed his well-toned ass.

He pulled his cock out completely and she released a giant gasp with a widened pair of eyes and mouth; the heaving of her chest calming until cessation. Saliva strings trailed from her mouth to his cock and drooped to the floor, pooling on the tiled space between them. Several spit strings dangled from the chin and her eye-liner ran as she looked up at him. The space between her thick, neatly packed together thighs transformed into a lake from which a stream of drool ran down her chest.

Keenan lightly slapped her with his right hand and she smiled before the left went around her throat. Three more slaps cracked against her face and it reddened with each connection.

“Open your mouth,” Keenan ordered whilst swallowing her tiny face with his left hand.

“Aaaaaah,” Tiana stretched her mouth open and stuck her tongue out as Keenan trailed spit onto it; lapping it up as soon as the string ended. He stood back up fully and plunged his dick down her throat until she gagged violently; transforming that sexy arch into a momentary hump as her throat adjusted to the amount of beef that clogged it – some still left outside. Both of his hands grabbed a handful of hair again and rocked her head back and forth over his cock; more globs of saliva leaked and strung onto her thighs and the floor from her mouth like a malfunctioning pipe. Deeper and deeper she went as Keenan pulled her head into him and she slapped both hands onto his thighs for support.

“Come on baby, go deeper.” he said with tensed muscles and pushing her head further down.

Her eyes bulged wider as his long dick went the deepest it ever went into her throat; her nose a hair away from touching the pubic bone. Keenan then eased Tiana’s pretty face off of his cock and another huge gasp with thicker globs of saliva strung from his dick and her mouth. Nothing but a panting, sloppy, spit-covered mess lay before him as she gazed at him with pleading eyes. Whenever Keenan treated her like this, it would always leave her soaked and giddy-headed in his presence.

He squatted and pecked her on the lips, then wrapped both hands around her neck and stood up straight with her. With one hand still around her neck, he spun her around and smacked her ass hard with the other.

“Mmmmm. Smack it again,” she said looking over the shoulder at him, biting her lip.

He slapped her fat, bubbly ass again and it rippled endlessly with the sound echoing in their living room. An utterance of fuck under her breath followed as her eyes and mouth opened wider in response to the sting.

“Walk to the table and bend over.”

She strolled towards the dining room table with a hand still grabbing the back of her neck and bent over at a ninety degree angle; laying her stomach flat on the table with her pussy and broad ass cheeks exposed. Keenan kneeled directly behind her leaving his face at the same level as both of her succulent holes; parting her legs about two or three feet with his large hands. Next to be parted were her ass cheeks and he leaned forward to engulf her pussy with his open mouth; slowly sucking and licking her clit clockwise and counter-clockwise which drew whimpers from Tiana.

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

“Ooh…Mmmm Key,” she moaned with tightly closed eyes; licking her lips, biting them, widely parting them and leaving her mouth agape as his oral assault continued. Off of the table her face lifted and elbows propped; arching her neck and back with every suck, lick and gust of warm breath that came from Keenan’s mouth onto her pussy and clit. Just as she was getting used to his patterns, he introduced two middle fingers into her pussy at a downward angle and stimulated her G-spot.

“Fuuuck yooouu Ke-” her eyes rolled back and mouth hung open followed by a long gasp; clubbing the table repeatedly with closed fists as tension was building and brimming from her cunt.

“I’m fucking cumming,” her entire pussy throbbed and convulsed uncontrollably as she came and fell flat onto the table with each wave of pleasure washing over it; arms fully outstretched to their sides and laying her face flat – panting and drooling as tears flowed from her eyes. Weakened legs lead to her almost collapsing, but Keenan held her up and prevented that from happening. Another quick flick on the clit and Tiana reached back and swatted him away as she was still too sensitive post-orgasm.

Keenan stood up straight and pulled his vest over-head and threw it to the floor. Now glistening – his physique – with sweat, his mouth and bearded face were bathed in her juices. A slap to each ass cheek from his big, hard cock made a wet, meaty sound; then she got slapped in her crack twice before he laid it there for a few seconds.

Tiana propped onto her elbows again, looked over the shoulder and asked, “Why did you stop?”

“Beg me,” he said sternly; his face stone cold.

“Fuck me,” she whispered in a sultry tone.

Keenan grabbed her throat and held eye contact before opening his mouth to resume speaking.

“I said: Beg…me.”

“Fuck me you big dick muthafucka,” Tiana said in a husky aggressive tone; spit flying and mouth frothing.

Keenan immediately guided his dick into her pussy carefully with her big, shiny ass cheeks trembling to adjust to the penetration. His hand moved from around her throat and latched onto a hip, mimicking the other; thrusts followed under her jiggling cheeks. Eye contact broke and her forehead pressed against the table as muffled moans disappeared into its mahogany. As the fucking continued, the sound of their slick flesh slapping against each other permeated the room. One hand moved from her hips to slap her cheeks: right, left, then right again. Afterwards, he wrapped her hair into a ponytail around his hand, pulling her head up from the table; her lip quivering and eyes squinted and watering. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass-cheeks to give him a better view of everything, including her tight, tiny asshole. A nearby chair was the resting place for his foot which he moved from the floor and was now angling his strokes downward as a result; stimulating her G-spot and bringing her second orgasm closer to reality. As the pressure climbed, she grabbed her cheeks harder and held a kegel to delay the feeling for as long as possible before fireworks exploded from her cunt once more. Tiana’s body went limp in Keenan’s grasp as her hands dropped from spreading cheeks to the sides. Violent convulsions and undecipherable noises arose as her eyes rolled until all colour disappeared; her upper body completely flattened on the table with more drool running from her mouth as she gazed into the distance.

Keenan released the grip on her hair and her head lay flat before taking a step back to exit her dripping, wet pussy; slapping her ass once more.

“That’s what you get,” he said with a smirk.

“You…you’re so…s…so corny,” she stammered while blinking quickly and looking around her; pushing long and hard against the table until she was upright again. Runny eye-liner, wild hair and spit coating her mouth and chin all made for a portrait of a woman well fucked.

 It was far from over however.

After gazing into her husband’s eyes, she looked back down to his dick which was still pointing upwards and dripping pre-cum. His balls were swollen and she needed to drain them; to drain the stress of his day and complete her mission. She stepped forward with a penetrative stare from her large, brown eyes and drooled into both hands; grabbing his dick with one and cupping the balls with the other. The dick grabbing hand slowly pumped it while the other slimy hand lightly massaged his balls; causing him to grab the back of her head, lean forward and kiss her. They alternated between sucking each other’s lips and flicking tongues while her tiny hands massaged and struggled to hold him. A hard slap cracked against her right ass cheek and a grab followed; reaching lower to grab some pussy as well. Moans swam back and forth in their mouths as they kissed and tendrils of saliva kept the link alive even as their lips parted.

“Sit your ass on that table,” he uttered. In response she stepped away, released his cock and balls and hopped backwards onto the table.

“Lay back,” he whispered. Tiana followed said instruction and got wetter as Keenan grabbed her legs and pulled so that her ass was hanging off the table; folding them back to her ears before directing his glistening cock into her wetness gain. With the best seat in the house, her head rose – Keenan grabbed the top to keep it steady – to observe the fuck he was dishing out but her eyes crossed and blurred the broadcast as his strokes got harder and harder.

“FUCK!” she screamed out as he continued to fuck her fat, wet pussy with his thick, veiny cock. Sweat flew off his body and onto hers with each hard thrust, leaving a visual of water drops beading on her body still sheen with baby oil. With each heavy thrust, her big breasts flopped and she licked her lips as the aggression on his face intensified. This is exactly what she wanted; for him to take out his frustrations on her mouth and pussy. To fuck her like a piece of meat. Not much more time to think as another orgasm was on its way.

“Aarrrggghhh, Oh my GOD!!” Violent spasms rocked her body and her eyes crossed and rolled all over. She looked possessed, sad then happy all in the span of a few seconds. He withdrew and slapped her clit multiple times, causing her to release a few squirts – her head swinging erratically from side to side as she went flat on her back. Her body – which was dead weight now – was manipulated to rest on its side; one leg on top of the other. Given her lack of responsiveness and blank expression, he queried her to make sure she was all there.

“Are you alright babe?”

Her head rose from resting on its side to peer at him and asserted, “Stop asking me stupid questions and fuck me!”

In response, he rammed his cock into her hard and swift causing her big, shiny ass to wobble like an earthquake. The suddenness of that thrust forced her teeth into a clench and she stared at him wide-eyed – intentional on her part to incense him as she loved getting roughed up. He draped both hands around her neck and proceeded to fuck her as hard as possible; all over her thick, shapely body jiggled and flopped, making his cock harden to granite like status. The slapping of bodies, legs and ass making waves, tits bouncing and belly jiggling all made a for a complete feature with sweat and baby oil being the supporting acts.  Colour from one of his eyes disappeared as his swollen balls bounced off her meaty ass cheeks. A tightening grip around Tiana’s neck did little to prevent her hair from becoming more frazzled as her head bobbed around; blacking in and out due to the lack of oxygen reaching her brain. One final thrust left him balls deep and he grinded slowly, stirring up her insides as she looked around with her mouth agape and tears flowing. Into the distance she stared with foggy vision before it re-focused and her head turned back towards him.

“I want you to cum in my mouth.”

Keenan raised both eyebrows as his wife’s usual preference was to be creampied, but he wasn’t complaining since emptying his balls down her throat was a rarity too good to pass up. He released her neck and pulled his dick out; now foamy and shiny from her wetness. It wasn’t long before she sat up, jumped down from the table and was on her knees again – not sitting back on her calves but kneeling straight up instead. With hands folded behind her back, she looked up and engulfed his thick cock with her thick lips; slowly bobbing on the head before going halfway down the shaft and pulling off of it to a pop. Her hands unfolded from behind her back to around his length; twisting both in opposite directions while bobbing up and down. Wetness ran down her thighs as she peeked through his massive chest to his handsome contorted face looking down at her. Tension built in his cock and balls as they swelled; his head rocking back before falling forward and making eye contact with Tiana again. From his sides to grabbing the back of her head his hands went and he fucked her face whilst she continued sucking. Her hands moved from his shaft and sunk into his thighs as long trails of spit swung from her chin and mouth. Faster and harder thrusting in and out of her throat made her eyes roll back as he masturbated using her head – a growl now lowly rumbling from his throat and about to hit its maximum volume.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!”

Rope after rope of hot, sticky semen jetted into the back of Tiana’s throat until Keenan’s back hunched over. She gagged from the endless barrage of spouting from his big, pulsing, black dick into her tiny mouth.

“God…” he groaned and slipped his semi-erect cock – with a few drops of semen falling from it – out of her mouth. The run off of semen dripped from her mouth, chin and onto her breasts – of which she rubbed those droplets in like moisturizer. Still hunched over, he kissed her on top of her head and then craned it back to kiss her forehead.

“I love you so much T.”

“I love you too Key.”

“I can’t believe you swallowed all that nut,” he slowly blinked in her direction; moving his hands to the side of her face.

“I didn’t have a choice babe. Your big ass dick was so far down my throat, the nut had nowhere else to go but down,” she beamed at him while sitting back on her calves.

He straightened, held her hand and pulled her to stand – her head was barely at his chest level. They looked at the table, then by the front door where everything started, then back at each other.

“We made a fucking mess...” he said with raised eyebrows and a cackle.

“I know. I’m proud,” she giggled while resting her hands on his chest.

He pulled her hands down from his chest and interlocked fingers with one as they strolled out of the living room area towards the bathroom – side by side. As they prepared to step into the shower, there was no doubt that Tiana’s goal had been achieved. Once it was within her power, no matter what, she would always be his peace.

 

 

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments